Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 37B: ALT

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 37B: ALT - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

NOTE This is a throw away chapter that was completely out of character for Paul and Ashlee. Read with caution and remember that this didn't happen in their life. I wrote it during a low point in my personal life and have now taken it out now that my mind is clear. Again, thank you all for your continued support and messages, it means so much to me that I can't express properly through writing.

THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN

I had an idea. "I have a question." I asked the two of them.

They both looked at me.

"Brenda, what position do you have sex in?"

She was kind of caught off guard at the question, but still answered it. "I like to have the guy on top the best. I really feel connected to the guy when he is on top."

"Ok, have you ever done it doggy style?"

"Yes, but I feel kind of used when we do it like that."

"How does it feel?"

"Good I guess. The guys I have done that with really get in deep. I liked it, but not connected at all to them. What are you getting at?"

Ashlee was looking at me the same way. "Yeah, what are you getting at?"

"Ok, here is my idea. Instead of having sex in the traditional, loving missionary position where we end up staring lovingly into each other eyes, we do it doggy style. You get fucked like you want and we don't form any emotional entanglements that could mess up our family relationship." Ok I know, not the best idea in the world. I do care for her like a father and fathers do have sex with their daughters. It's just wrong.

The light came on for both of them at the idea. "Not a bad idea honey." Ashlee said. "I am not excited about my boyfriend having sex with my daughter, but it is not the worst idea I have ever heard."

"Brenda, what do you think?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I would be willing to try this out as long as I was ready, but mom has to be here at the same time."

"I suppose I can be here for you honey. Won't that seem a bit strange for you?"

"Mom, someone is going have to get him ready. I'm sure not going to do it."

"Honey, the sight of your upturned ass and teenage pussy will get any man ready. Don't you worry about that."

"Really mom? You'll let me have sex with Paul?"

"Just this once. When we get home, you'll have to find your own cock to have around so you can fix this problem of yours."

"Thanks mom." The two of them hugged. Once the hug was over, Brenda put the pillow off to the side. "Ready?" she asked me.

I just stuttered for a sec. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be having sex with the daughter of a girlfriend of mine. When she took her shirt off while on her knees facing me, it brought me out of my stupor and I pulled the robe open displaying my cock to her, which was starting to show some life again. Brenda knee walked over to me and then turned her back to me. She still had her panties on but I just put my hands on her hips and slowly pulled them down. Her little rose bud came into view, then the pouty lips of her pussy. She didn't shave like her mother so her light brown hair was still on her lips. I licked my thumb and ran it along the folds of her sex feeling the hair and the moisture that was quickly forming. I moved my thumb around spreading her wetness around getting her ready for penetration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.