Lose One Find Another
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Weekends should always start this way; you wake up to a bright and cheery room and a beautiful woman asleep next to you so that you can gaze upon her as she comes out of her sleep. That is the way a good weekend should start.

Funny thing that is how my weekend started. YEAH!

When I became conscience, I rolled over and Ashlee was dead to the world next to me. My full bladder told me that I had one thing to handle before I had any fun, so I got out of bed took care of that. I think of myself as a manly man, but there is nothing wrong with taking yesterday's boxer shorts and drying yourself. I want to make sure that if a lovely woman decides that she wants to handle my dick that it is pleasant for her to handle. I don't want any leftover drips to keep her from her enjoyment. Drying myself off just seems like the best way to make myself a source of pleasure for a woman.

I got back in bed and propped myself up on my arm and gazed upon her. She was on her back with her arm up above her head, kind of framing her loveliness with her arms. This gave me full access her to body and I needed to take advantage of that. I slowly pulled the sheet down and brought her boobies into view. I slowly traced her nipples with a finger and they responded by getting hard to my touch. I circled them slowly and then increased my circles until I was slowly touching her whole breast. Then I did the same thing to the other one. My touch was light, almost not even there. The little fine hairs on her skin felt me more than her actual skin did.

When I had finished teasing her breasts I pulled the sheet down lower and traced the bottom of her rib cage and then back and forth over her abs. When I got to her belly button, I made a circle or three around that and then went back up her abs toward her rib cage. I must have broken through her slumber because she moaned and spread her legs at the same time. I looked at her face and she had a smile on her face trying to hide the fact that she was awake.

Little minx. I played along and went back to her breasts and repeated the whole process, round and round the nipples and then tease the hair on her body and ending up at her belly button again. Another moan but this time she whispered, "Go lower."

I pulled the sheet down her body exposing her pelvis and pubic mound to my gaze. She was so fit and healthy.

I circled her belly button then ran lines between her hip bones then her pubic bone and then down her legs. When I reached down her legs I would go down them on the outside her legs then come back up the inside. I did this several times and the second time I did it, she flexed her abs and brought her pelvis up trying to get me to touch her. I avoided it, extending the pleasure that she was feeling a little while longer.

Down her left leg, back up and then through the slit in her pussy. Just this lite touch caused her to inhale and hold it as I traversed her body. Down her right leg and back up again through her lips and again a moan and flex of her abs trying to get the stimulation she wanted. A fourth time down her leg and back up and this time I pressed my fingers into the folds of her pussy and swiped my fingers through her. My finger brought with them the moisture she was leaking and this I rubbed around her making sure her body was properly lubricated. I went back down her right leg and back up and instead of just touching, I slipped a finger into her and pressed my thumb against her clit and this time she got what she wanted and came right there. She brought her knees up and squeezed my hand holding it in place while she had a GOOD MORNING orgasm.

When that passed, I licked my fingers clean then moved between her legs and slid into her. She opened her eyes at my penetration and wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me in place as we exchanged kisses. Of course, neither of us had brushed our teeth but just sharing this moment was enough.

She relaxed her legs allowing me to move within her so I started making love to her. We exchanged kisses all over our faces and neck and I managed to find that spot at the base of her neck where I planted some more kisses and nibbles to bring her to another orgasm. The flexing of her vagina sent me over the top and I came with her.

"Good morning honey." I said to her as our combined juices leaked down her butt.

"Are you going to wake me up like that every morning?"

"No. But I will wake you up in a way that you know you are loved, cherished and important to me. When you wake up, you will know how valuable you are to me and how irreplaceable you are to me. You will have no doubt in your mind that you mean everything to me."

A tear fell from her eyes and she pulled me in for a kiss that spoke volumes. "Thank you. You have no idea how wonderful it is to hear that."

"You are welcome."

"I hate to break this up, but it is morning and I have to pee. So could we separate just long enough for me to take care of business then we can do this again."

Oops. "Sure." I extracted myself from her lovely folds and stood next to the bed and offered the lady my hand. She took it and tried to get up from the bed without making a mess. We failed and there was a large wet spot on the sheets. Laundry day for these sheets.

When she returned, she saw the spot we made and agreed that they needed to be washed.

ring ring

ring ring

Her phone went off.

She picks it up, checks the number and says "Its Dana."

"From the station?"

"Ya. Hello? ... Ya, I just got up. Don't worry about it ... Really? ... When?" she checks the clock on the night stand. Hmms a bit then says "well as long as I don't need to be fancy, I can be there ... Ok, at 10, I'll be there ... Thanks, bye." she hung up the phone, hands it to me and walks into the bathroom.

I put the phone down and follow her, dumbfounded by what just transpired. I stood on the toilet to look over the top of the shower door, "Are you going to tell me what is going on or do I have to guess?"

"I will, but I want you to guess first."

"Ok, that was Dana from the radio station and she has invited you to go with her to see a baseball game this afternoon, as a girl's day out."

She laughed, "Not even close. Try again."

"Dana has invited you to see male strippers this morning in Vegas."

"Nope. Try again."

"Dana has invited you to go and get pampered in a local spa, then shopping on the plaza with a late brunch somewhere in town."

"Close enough. Dana did invite me to get pampered in a local spa, but we are not going shopping. We are going get a manny-petty after our spa treatment then a late lunch at her place."

"Cool. When do you have to be where?"

"She hoped that I make it to the spa by 10 so that we can get facials, massages and a body wrap to cleanse ourselves of the stress of the week before we get our hands and feet done. When I come home, I should be ready for anything you can throw at me."

I just watched and day dreamed about her body. "Ya. Enjoy yourself. It all sounds completely dull to me."

"Well, what are you going to do then?"

"Oh, I don't know. Make some phone calls to find a private plane to take us to the east coast on Wednesday. See if I can make contact with someone to sell me a really expensive sports car. Find someone to teach that teenager in the other room how to correctly drive fast. You know, normal stuff." I joked with her.

"Well, stay out of trouble while I'm gone."

I got down off of the toilet as she exited the shower. I handed her a towel and wrapped it around her. I stole a quick kiss and got out of the way so that she could finish getting ready.

I went to my dresser and pulled out some clothes to wear, then went to the put the dog out and start the coffee.

Ashlee came to me with a simple shirt and shorts combo on, kissed me on the cheek and left saying "Love you. Have fun today."

I chased after her, "Do you need cash for today?"

"No, I have some of my own."

She disappeared into the basement and was gone. What did she mean she had her own? How much money did they pay her at the school?

"Hi Paul." Brenda was awake.

"Hey hon." I managed to get a hug and kiss on the cheek from her as well. She got a cup and coffee for herself then reached up to the top shelf for cereal and it was during this movement that her lack of panties came into view. She had a great ass, just like her mother. The shirt she was wearing came back down once she had her choice and I just stood there leaning against the counter just watching her move around the kitchen. "What do you have planned for today?"

"Nothing. I'm going to head over to my friend's house and hang out."

"I know that I'm not your dad, but please check in with you mom when you leave."

"Ok, dad." she teased. "I'll make sure to let you all know where I'm going and who I'm with."

"Thanks." We got quiet for a minute while she ate and I thought. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" she said with milk dripping from her chin. I grabbed a towel and wiped it off her.

"Your mom said that she had her of own money. What did she mean?"

"Why are you asking"

"It just struck me as strange. Something doesn't jive. I wondered if you know what she is talking about."

She just smiled at me. "She didn't tell you yet did she?"

"What do you mean?"

She laughed out loud. "I can't believe she didn't tell you yet. Oh my gosh, she is such a tease."

I crossed my arms across my chest and just gave her a stern look.

"Ok, ok. I'll tell you." She swallowed her bite and then put the bowl down and approached me putting her hands on my shoulders. "She's rich."

"I don't understand. What do you mean she's rich?"

"I mean, she has millions of dollars in the bank which my great-grandfather left her when he died. She's loaded. I can't believe she hasn't told you yet."

I was stunned. I can't believe it. "Do you know how much she has in the bank?"

She stepped back away from me, "No I don't, that you will have to get from her directly. All I know is that when great-grandpa died, after finding oil on his farm land down in southern Kansas, he was loaded and had a nice house that my grandparents still live in. It's really nice. You should try and get her to take you there someday. I think you will really enjoy the peace and quiet. Kinda like that hill side you showed us up in St. Joe. Grandpa has horses and cattle and a bunch of toys that I love to ride on. You're gonna love it."

"Well that is very interesting and it answers a couple of nagging questions that I had for a while now. How she reacted differently than her cousin did."

"Oh you mean Maureen?"

"Yes."

"She is a piece of work. You are so much better off not being with her. Did you know she blew her entire inheritance in Las Vegas?"

"No!" I gasped.

"Yes. She did. When the family heard what she did, they put her on an allowance system and she isn't able to touch any of her money that comes in from grandpa and she has to keep a job and stay sober and drug free in order to keep her money coming in."

"What do you mean, coming in?"

"Mom and Maureen and several other family members get royalties from the oil that is pumped out of the ground. It isn't much, only about $40,000 per year."

"Nice. I guess she doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to does she?"

"Nope. Not so much."

"So what about you? Are you getting royalties to?"

"Not me. I have to wait until mom dies before I get mine. I like take over her income as my own so until then, I have to take care of myself and live like a normal girl I guess."

"Does anyone else in your life know?"

"You mean about the money?" I nod my head.

"No. You are the only one outside of the family that knows about it. So don't tell anyone?"

"Not a problem. Mums the word." I said zipping my lip and locking it closed.

She checked the clock saw what time it was and finished her cereal and bounced out of the kitchen and into the bathroom according to the door I heard close. Well, this is interesting. No wonder she signed the pre-nup so easily. She wanted to protect her money just as much as I wanted to protect mine. Good. One less thing to worry about and now that I know, I won't have to worry her getting greedy or anything. If she leaves, she leaves.

I got myself some food and then went downstairs to my computer and found some phone numbers of charter jet services. I called them all with my name and number asking them to call me back. I also told them that I am in Kansas City, Missouri and needing to get to Virginia but that I didn't know what airport was closest.

"Good bye dad. I'm out of here."

Brenda came to me and I gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head, "Have a good time and please keep your mom in the loop to what you are doing."

"I will." She left and after opening the garage door she drove away. I had to close the door since she doesn't have an opener yet.

I sat in my chair and watched TV. Nothing to do and all the time to do it.

"Hang on. I have laundry to do." I jumped up and went upstairs. I remembered our love making mess in the bed so that was the first to get stripped. I took the sheets, my hamper and went to the living room to separate it all into piles. I know that the way I do it is all wrong, so I won't go into details but the girl's undies went in one pile, my cotton socks and things went into piles and I left several other items for review with Ashlee when she gets home.

With the first load in, I went back to my chair. Reruns of some gun show struck me as interesting. I looked them up on my phone and found that they exist and that their office is down in Louisiana. I wonder if they are open on a Saturday?

I dial the number on the web page and a nice lady answers the phone. "Hello, Red Iron Gun Works."

"Good afternoon. Is this the same shop that I see on the TV?"

"Yes it is. How can I help you?"

"Cool. Excuse my fan boy, but talking to someone from the TV is just plain cool to me."

"Don't worry about that, I get that all the time. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Ya, I was wondering if I could make an appointment with the boss for a custom gun that I would love him to do for me."

"Really, what kind of gun?"

"My grandfather was in Korea and on a shooting team while in college and the family has three of the four matching .45s he shot way back then. I was wondering if you could find a matching 4th gun for me to complete the set."

"Really. Who was the manufacturer of the .45?"

"Colt was."

"Do you have one now? So I could get the serial numbers off of them so we can try and find one of the same age?"

"Unfortunately, my father still has them and we don't live anywhere near each other."

"OH, ok. When do you think you would like to come down and see us?"

"That kind of depends on my family. We have plans next week to fly out to Virginia to see a new RV that we are thinking about buying. Then we will be heading out to Phoenix for some family time. I guess I didn't plan this very well."

"Don't worry about that. Call ahead and double check to make sure we are here when you get to the neighborhood and we will begin the project then. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good. Do you need my licensing numbers I got from the ATF or anything like that?"

"Are you a dealer?"

"No. I am a collector and I managed to convince the government that I was trustworthy enough to have full auto guns is all."

"Why don't you give me your name and phone number and I'll put you in our contact system in case we need to get a hold of you."

I gave her my name and number. She didn't peg to my name so I didn't have to deal with that notoriety right away. However, if she is typical of everyone else, she'll know who I am when she sees me.

"Thank you for your time. I guess I'll call you when we get nearer to being on site then."

"You are welcome. See you later."

I hang up with her and go back to my watching TV. Guns have always fascinated me. I have enjoyed shooting them and just owning them, which is why I went ahead and got my licenses from the ATF a while back. I wonder if anyone locally has anything interesting for me?

20 minutes later, I am standing in front of a local pawn shop who advertises guns and ammo to see if they have anything interesting.

Along one wall, they have guns on hand, hunting rifles, AR style guns, even shotguns that have been modified. I finally get the attention of a salesman who comes over and talks to me about what I'm looking at. I ask to see one of the AR rifles hanging on the wall. I operate the charging handle, open the safety cover and pull the trigger. The soft click felt solid and the trigger moved easily. It had a small site on the top and the stock butt-stop and nothing else really fancy about it.

"I'll take this one. Do you have any others?"

The man turned and pulled another AR off the shelf and handed it to me. "This one is a .308 caliber."

I did the same thing to it, pulled the charging handle back, opened the safety cover and pulled the trigger. It didn't feel the same. "Have you had anyone check this one over? The trigger pull feels off."

"Yes. It should be fine, it is brand new."

I did the procedure again and the same thing happened. Something just wasn't right about it so I handed it back to him. I stepped down the display case and looked at a combat shotgun on the wall. "Can I see that shotgun please?"

"Sure." The sales guy handed me what could only be described as a 12-guage shotgun with a custom butt-stop, a custom vertical handed for the charging slide that brings the shells into the chamber and expel the spent ones and a nasty breach break on the front. I checked the action and it felt buttery smooth. The trigger pull was light and easy. Both very nice.

"I'll take this one too." I went looking through the display case at a few of the handguns but nothing really special in there.

"Is that all I can show you?"

"Ya, that's about it. Except for rounds. Do you have .223 and 12-gauge in stock?"

He turned and went down the row. "I have just four boxes of .223 and no 12-gauge."

"Thats fine. I'll take all of the .223 for now. Do you have any magazines?"

"I think so. Let me check." He walked away from me and into the back room. He returned with a cardboard box and put it on the counter in front of me. In it were hundreds of magazines for the AR.

"How many rounds do these hold?"

"These are the 30 round magazines and I think that if we look, there may be bigger ones on the bottom." We unloaded the box and found four magazines that could 45 rounds. I pulled these to myself and put them next to my rifle and then stacked up about a dozen more of the 30 round mags.

"I think that this should be enough for now."

"Good. Wait here while I get the paperwork for you."

"Sure thing." He walked away to the end of the counter and came back with official looking forms and began filling them out.

"I'll be right back, I have to get my check book."

"Sure thing."

I walked out to the Jeep and brought back the ATF forms and walked up to him. "I have some ATF forms here, if that would help you?"

I handed them to him the forms showing that I am licensed to have fully automatic rifles, and everything else on the planet, but he told me that he still has to do this back ground check anyway. So I pulled out my license and handed it to him and waited as he made the necessary phone calls and then came back with approval for me to own them. He rang me out at the register and I was the proud owner of a very nice AR-15.223 rifle and combat shotgun. What should I do now?

Why go target shooting of course.

The state of Missouri has a wonderful parks department and they run organized and strictly controlled shooting ranges and one of them happens to be just north of town. This is where I went and after paying a small fee of like $6, they gave me lane to shoot in. I put my ear protection in and went to my lane. I unpacked my rifle and then started putting ammo into the magazines waiting for them to blow the horn so that I could go down range and put my target in place.

Others around me were shooting hunting rifles and AR and AK and what not. Nothing out of the ordinary and I was just relaxing waiting my turn.

Finally, they blew the horn and I closed my lane chain and when with all of the other shooters going down range and put my target up, about 20 yards away. I came back before the others back and sat down waiting.

"That's a nice AR you have there." My shooting neighbor sat down next to me.

"Thanks. I just picked it up and thought I would put a few rounds down range. What are you shooting?"

"Nothing special, just an old 30-06 that has been in the family for years. I brought it out to see if I can use it with my son this fall for deer season."

Wow, father son hunting trip. That's tough. I leaned forward resting my elbows on my knees and put my face in my hands.

"You ok?"

I sat up and looked at the man. "I'm fine. I recently lost my sons in a car accident and thinking about the things that I won't be able to do with them kind of gets to me. I'm sorry. Please forgive me for being rude."

The man put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry for your loss. I have no idea what you must be going through, but please rest easy knowing that the Lord of Heaven has your sons in his hands and they are safe and sound. You will see them again in Glory."

"Thanks." I focused forward again turning away from this man next to me. The horn blew and I rose to enter my booth to begin shooting. I slipped a magazine into my rifle, armed it, turned the safety off and rested it on a stand focusing my attention down range. The scope didn't magnify anything, it just gave me a nice view of what I was aiming at and a red dot to focus upon. I squeezed the trigger and the pull was nice and smooth, just like before, but this time it went BANG instead of click.

The kick was nothing out of the ordinary and nothing that I didn't expect. I looked again through the scope and could make out that the round went through the target low and right. I usually hit stuff high and right, just because of the way I pull the target. I got my pocket knife out of my pocket and got the little screw driver out and made a few clicks of the scope. I settled in again and focused down range. BANG I rechecked it again and I was now still low right. Another few clicks and I repeated the process until when the rifle went BANG a hole would appear in the center of the paper. Right where I wanted it.

The horn blew so I unloaded the rifle, opened the action and put it in the rack and put the chain across my booth. I was expecting to see the man next to me, but he wasn't there. His booth was empty and I didn't see any sign that someone had been there. No spent brass on the ground. There wasn't a target down range. I asked the guys another booth over, "Did the guy next to you leave?"

"What guy? That booth has been empty since we got here and that was two hours ago."

I sat down on the bench at my booth, again with my hands holding my face. Who was that? Why did he leave so quickly? I didn't even get his name or thank him for his words. How weird is that?

I stayed at the range for another hour, cycling through swapping out targets after I get done shooting the centers out of them and burning through about 200 rounds. I would need a cleaning kit after I was done, I suppose Pro Bass would be a good place to swing through and pick up a few things.

I packed myself up, swept up my brass and got rid of it putting it in a bucket provided by the range and then exited the range. I checked in with the range master and paid for the extra time and then put my stuff in my Jeep and left.

I was still thinking about who that may have been next to me. Do you suppose it was an angel at the gun range? HA HA! Wouldn't that be rich? An angel at a gun range giving me comfort and encouragement, telling me that my sons were in God's hands and safe waiting for me to see them when I join them in heaven. I suppose that it is not out of the ordinary for an angel to love on people here on earth, but was it happening to me? Was I so special to God that he would send someone personally to meet me? If I was, then I need to be sure I go to church tomorrow and lift up a prayer thanking him for what he did for me.

I managed to focus enough on my driving to get myself to Pro Bass. I slung the rifle over my shoulder and walked in. They allow that sort of thing since they have a pistol range in house and a rifle tube but it is only able to handle .22LR rounds in it. The check in process included me handing the rifle to the nice man behind the counter who checked the action, making sure it wasn't loaded and him putting a safety cable through the action and magazine space making it impossible to use it. I threw it back over my shoulder and went back to the gun area. I looked through the scoped and other accessories looking for something special.

My presence with a rifle over my shoulder drew the attention of a sales person. The young man asked if he could help me. I asked for a better scope and maybe a handle for the front. He took me over an aisle and showed me what I was looking for and helped me pick out a handle for the front and then took me back to the counters showing me several scopes that would fit and work better than what I had. I bought both of them, they installed them for me. Finally, I asked for and received a good cleaning kit for my rifle and shotgun. They had several in stock.

I went to the register and completed my purchasing then went back to have the lock on my rifle taken off. The nice took it all off and wished me well. I returned the sentiment and walked out happy.

The trip home was dull and normal. Nothing special. It wasn't until I got close to home that I noticed the smoke coming up through the trees. I was still too far away to know where it was coming from, but I got a sinking feeling. The smoke was in the area where my house might be as I continued to get closer and closer. When I got to my street where I would usually turn right, I saw them. Fire trucks, police cars and all of my neighbors out on the street watching them all.

FUCK!

I put my jeep in park, turned it off and jumped out and started running up the street. It was just as I feared, my house was gone. The fire took out my bedroom and the entire side of the house and was still burning where the kitchen would be.

"HEY!! You can't go up there!" A police officer stopped me from going any closer to my house.

"That's my house!! My dog is in there!!" I was again in a near panic, just like I was when I lost my family. First my family and now my dog?!?! How could this be happening? Why ME!!!

"It's ok, they have a dog in the ambulance over there. Was there anyone else in the house?"

"My dog is safe? Where?"

"Come with me, I'll take you over."

I went with the man and there in the ambulance was Caesar. The paramedic had an oxygen mask over his muzzle and he looked a bit singed, but alive and well.

"CEASAR!!" I exclaimed and ran to him. He wagged his tail and lifted his head up from the bed and looked at me happily. I ran my hands over him checking for damage to my dog, my family.

"He is fine. He inhaled some smoke but we got him out as soon as we arrived. He was right next to the door when we got here. He'll be fine sir."

"Thank you so much. He is my last family member I have. I don't know what I would have done if I lost him as well."

"He is fine, but we will run him over to pet hospital for you if you want."

"I do, please take care of my dog for me."

I got out of the ambulance and they handed him over to the animal control person standing by who had volunteered to take him to the pet hospital.

I watched them drive away and then went over to a fireman with a white hat on. I stepped up next to him. "Excuse me, but did any of the ammunition go off while you have been here?"

He looked a bit surprised. "Ammunition? How much? Where is it?"

"There are about 500 rounds in the garage and another 50 upstairs in that corner." pointing to where most of the damage had been. I told him concerned that my supply would injure someone.

"No, nothing of the sort." He pulled his walkey talkey to his mouth. "Be aware that there are guns and ammunition in the house. Proceed with caution."

A voice came back to him reporting that they will and that they have it mostly contained.

I turned away from my house and started walking down the street back to my Jeep. I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed the only person that would really care about this. "Ashlee, it's me. Where are you?"

I could hear laughter in the background. It didn't sound like a lot of women around her, but it did sound like several. "I'm with Dana still. We are at her house. She invited several ladies over from the office and we made up some white wine spritzers while sitting on her patio. Why?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.