Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 31

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Tuesday morning. Don't have to be anywhere and all the time to do it. What to do. Ashlee was asleep on her back right next to me and Brenda was on her side still asleep. I can't explain why I wake up before everyone else, but so far this has been the pattern. So, I'll go with it.

I get myself to the kitchen to let the dog out and get the coffee started. Hey, I have to get a courier to run to St Joe and back and then get a tow truck to pick up the 'Stang and bring it back here. Then I have to find a company who can haul the 'Stang down to Texas and I should probably call the repair company and let them know it is coming. Oh, so much to do.

I go back to the bedroom and put some clothes on and then head back downstairs to make some phone calls.

Triple A Courier service, in the middle of the list. I talk to a nice lady on the phone who I tell what I need done. She is not surprised and says that they can have a guy over to pick up my check and then bring back the title to my house. Cool. And it won't cost an arm and a leg.

Then I get online and find the phone number for the Gas'd Monkey Motors down in Texas.

"Hello, Gas'd Monkey Motors."

"Hello. This is Paul and I wanted to see if I can hire you all to repair a mustang for me.

"Well, what is wrong with it?"

"It was wrecked and is missing quarter panels on the driver side. I want to get it fixed up, customized for my future step-daughter and I have seen what you guys can do through your TV show and I was hoping that you could do for me what you have done on the cars you sell."

"Let me first start off by saying thank you for watching our show. We need to keep our ratings up in order to keep that show going. Second, we are currently not taping for the show right now, did you want to be on the show or not?"

"No, I have no interest in being on the show. I would love to get autographs of the guys who appear on the show. Maybe even buy some swag from the shop when I pick it up, but no, I have no interest in being on TV."

"Alright then. In that case we can definitely help you with the repair of your mustang. Can I get your name and number so I can put you on the books?"

"Sure, my name is Paul Johnson. I live in Blue Springs, Missouri and here is my phone number." I rattle it off and she confirms that she got it down.

"Since you live so far away, when is the car going to arrive?"

"I am taking possession of it today, and then I have to find a transport company to get it down to you, so it could be as soon as Friday."

"Oh, hmmm. We can't really get started on it until the week after next, we are currently full up. Is that going to be OK for it to sit for a couple of weeks?"

"Dang. I don't care how long it sits; all I care about is that it is ready for delivery date. My future step-daughter is turning 18 in September and I want it to be a present for her birthday. Is that going to be a problem?"

"That depends on how badly it is damaged. How bad is it banged up? You said it was in a wreck right?"

"Yes, it was. If you want to hear the story, I'll tell ya, but from what I can see, the driver side is missing all of the quarter panels and the driver door is banged in. I'm no mechanic but it doesn't look that bad."

"Hmmm, can you hold the phone for a minute; I need to get a guy in here to determine if we can do it."

"Ok. I'll hold."

"Thanks."

Music starts. Country of course and by the commercials I was hearing, it sounded like the local radio was being put into the system.

I leaned back in my chair and then put the phone on speaker. I didn't want to hold the phone while I was on hold.

"Hello, this is Richard."

"Oh Hello. I was just talking to a nice young lady and she put me on hold."

"Is this Paul?"

"Yes sir it is."

"Then we are in the right place. How can I help you?"

Dang, I hate having to retell stories. "Well, I have this mustang that I want to give to my future step-daughter for her birthday in September and I really like the work that I have seen you all do on your show and I want that for her."

"Future step-daughter huh?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me about her."

"Currently she is 17 and a soon to be a senior in high school. She is on the varsity cheer team at school but here is the amazing thing, she is in to race cars. Be a race car driver. She loves mustangs and when I showed her this one, she fell for it instantly and I had to buy it for her and get it fixed up." I said the guy on the phone.

"That is cool. I commend you on getting involved with a woman with a kid. That is a tough challenge for any man." He said to me.

"That is true, and thanks.

"Can you tell me how much you want to spend on this car?"

"That is a good question. Were you told about its current condition?" I asked him trying to gauge how much of my story I would have to retell.

"Briefly. It has been wrecked, missing quarter panels and the driver's door is still mashed in. Correct?"

"Yes, the car was owned by my niece when she ran it off road while on the highway and hit a retaining barrier between the lanes. It has sat in my brother's garage for several years and I bought it from him to give away. I have no idea on how much it will cost to repair so I can't really tell you how much I want to spend. I just know that my future step-daughter deserves the best and I want to give it to her."

He was quiet for a minute then came back. "Paul, I have my chief mechanic here with me now. He just heard what you said about it being wrecked." The voice changed and I was introduced with Erin.

"Paul, do you know if the frame has been bent?"

"That I can't tell you. I am no mechanic."

"Hmm, then get the car here as soon as you can and we will get back to you with a number on how much it is going to cost."

"Ok, thanks." We traded a few more phone numbers and I told them that I was looking for a company to get the car to them. They said that they could come and pick it up for me if I wanted. It would speed up the process a bit and they could have the car reviewed when they pick it up and give me a better guess on how much it is going to cost me.

"Wonderful. Why are you coming all the way to Missouri?" I asked them excited about getting started on the project.

"I usually find something interesting while traveling and Missouri is a great place to find flipping cars so the trip will probably be profitable for the monkey."

We all laughed at that. I gave him my address and told him that he had to be here before Friday, I was going to be very busy on Friday and couldn't be available to him then. He understood and we ended the call. Well that is cool. I get to meet someone famous, and at my house to boot.

"Who was that?"

I jumped in surprise and yelp to boot.

I turned around, Brenda was standing there holding her coffee and sipping at it.

"You scared me to death" I said while trying to get my heart rate back under control.

"Sorry. I thought you heard me come down the stairs."

"It's ok honey. I was just talking to a repair shop down in Texas who I am hiring to fix your mustang."

"Really?" she said with eagerness. "Who are they?"

"Well, I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you." I teased.

"Come on, you have to tell me, I hate waiting." She stepped closer to me and put her coffee mug down and put her hand on her hip, trying to give me that look.

Well, if she is going take that tact, then I shall put forth my dad defense and we shall see whose kung-fu is stronger.

I sat back in my chair and crossed my arms across my chest and stared her down.

She switched her hips and gave me a 'harumpf'. "You have to tell me."

"Nope, you are going to wait."

Her bottom lip quivered, she was starting to crack. Then she crossed her arms across her chest, but that maneuver brought her breasts up high on her and brought her shirt up her legs exposing her panties.

I crossed my legs and maintained my stare on her.

She finally broke and tears fell from her eyes. "Come on, you have to tell me." Damn, she won. I am such a weakling when it comes to a woman crying. I uncrossed my arms and my legs and sat forward in my chair.

"Ok, here you go." I brought up the web site I was looking at to get the Gas'd Monkey Motors phone number. She came close and leaned over me to look at the web page. The impact of what she was looking at didn't hit her all at once. It was when I switched the web site over to their TV show that it hit her.

"YOU HIRED THE FAST AND LOUD GUYS!!" My, she has lungs on her. "YEAH!!!!" She screamed and bounced around the room. "I'm getting a monkey car! UUH!! I'm getting a monkey car! UUH!" She chanted and bounced around the room all excited and what not. I stood up and went to her.

"Yes you are, now they are going to be here, in our driveway sometime this week to pick it up which also means that I need to find a tow company to go and get it. You have to be cool and think about what you want in it."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes. If you want this car, then you need to be able to tell the guys what you want the car to do and what options you want in it. Are you ready for that?"

That caught her attention. She stopped bouncing around and got a serious look on her face. "Not a problem. I can do that."

"Good, I would suggest that you get it put together as soon as you can since I am not completely sure when they are going to arrive."

"Ok. Got it." She grabbed her coffee mug and started for the stairs, then stopped and came back to me. "Thank you." She one arm hugged me and kissed my cheek. She headed back upstairs and I heard the shower running just as I sat back down in my chair.

"Paul, what is going on?" Ashlee this time and this time I wasn't busy and wasn't scared to death by her voice.

"I have news, do you want to come down so I can tell you?"

"No. Just come up, I'm not feeling well and I'm just going to go back to bed."

Uh oh. That is not good. "I'll be right up."

I got to my room and my dear sweet girl was getting back into bed and putting a hot pad on her lower abs. "You ok?"

"Ya, just normal female problems. What is going on downstairs? I heard screaming which woke me up."

I sat down on the bed at her feet and rubbed her legs trying to show that I cared about her. She smiled at my touch and attention. "I just got off the phone with a courier company who is going to run up and back to St Joe for me and with a company down in Texas who is going to repair Brenda's car. They seemed interested in the project and are going to come here sometime this week to pick the car up. I did battle with Brenda trying to see who had the stronger will and it seems that she has it. I failed when she brought on the water works."

Ashlee laughed at my predicament. "Ya, she has used that on me many times and it worked back when she was younger more than now. I think I became immune to it over the years. I hope that you develop immunity to it as well or she is going to walk all over you."

"Thanks. I needed that." Changing the subject, "Can I get you something? You seem to be in pain."

"Yes I am. Do you have any chocolate?"

"Of course I do." I stood up, and kissed her then left the room to fetch my lady some chocolate. I think I still had some in my fridge. Yup, two large bars found and delivered. I watched her take a bite and relax a bit. Excellent.

"Oh. That reminds me. I think Brenda is in the shower because she has been given a task to do."

Ashlee looked at me. "Really. What task did you give her?"

"I told her that if she wants this car, then she needs to have a list written down of what options she wants on this car. I have a feeling that she is getting ready to head out the door for list making and hopefully research."

"Good. She needs something to keep her mind active and not so focused on that phone of hers."

"Thanks. I was hoping that you would have made the same decision."

About that time, a towel wrapped girl came out of the bathroom and asked us both if there was a Ford dealership in the area and a library?

"Sure honey. The library is just south of here on 7 highway and the Ford dealership is up on the outer road. Why?"

"Because I want to look up the options on the model of mustang we got and then go to the dealership to see if other options are even possible."

Ashlee said, "That is a very good idea honey. Enjoy your research and don't sign anything while at the dealership."

"I know mom. I won't." That annoyed teenage voice came back in that one. I don't know where teens get it, but Tessa and Jenna get the same tone with me sometimes.

"Then go and get dressed and have fun." Ashlee said and Brenda turned and went to the bedroom where her stuff is going to be later today.

"You know what Ash, I need to get dressed too. Her bedroom is going to arrive today, along with the courier and a tow truck with the car. I need to get dressed."

So, I jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom for a quick shower and then get dressed.

Ashlee was still in bed when I was done. She had the TV on and was watching Rachel Ray. Rachel was cooking some steak dinner but I had stuff to do so I didn't stand around watching it. "Can I get you anything else?"

"No, you go and get this done, just close the door so I can rest."

"OK sweetie, I will." I kissed her on the mouth and tasted her, she had her coffee and a bowl of oatmeal which was sitting next to her which means that she is not going to be hungry and there is nothing else I could do for her.

I left her and closed the door behind me. I got my breakfast and while I was eating, the courier arrived. I gave him an envelope with Roger's name and address on it, signed his documentation and he left. The guys at Nebraska called me and said that they were around the corner and wanted to make sure that I was ready for them. I was and shortly thereafter three large men arrived to deliver Brenda's furniture.

I led them down the hall and knocked on the door since Brenda was in there getting dressed.

"Brenda, your furniture is here. Are you dressed?"

"Yes I am. Just a second." She opened the door and welcomed us in.

"I want the bed along that wall under the window, the dresser next to the closet and my table over here next to the door." She was a little general, speaking to the men like she owned the place. Fine with me, I didn't want this messed up for her. I want her happy in my home. Or our home for that matter.

The men went back outside and started to bring it all in and set it all up. I left them alone and went back downstairs to find a tow company who could go and pick up the car and bring it back to my house. After about 6 phone calls, I found a company willing to do the job for me. They only required me to pay for mileage which meant that I would be out a couple hundred dollars. Meaningless amount of money if you looked at the big picture.

Furniture, check. Title for car, check. Pickup and delivery of car, check. Arrangement for repair and upgrade of car, check. It was all going very smoothly so I sat down and waited for the other shoe to drop which is usually did in my life.

ding dong

There it was just like I expected. I went to the door was greeted by Tessa standing there. "What is going on over here?"

"Oh just bringing in some more furniture for Brenda. You met her at dinner, remember?"

"She is moving in?"

"Yes, she and her mother are moving in."

"What about me?"

"What do you mean what about you?"

"What about our relationship? What about me moving in and being with you?"

Crap. I took the girl and took her to the back yard so that we could talk. "You could still move in if you want, but Ashlee is going to be my wife and Brenda is going to be my step-daughter and we are going to be leaving in a couple of months to get a few things marked off of my bucket list. You knew that, I thought."

Her shoulders slumped. "I did. I just had thought that you and I would get married and I would have your kids for you and we would live in a mansion where I had servants and the whole thing."

"Honey, you will, but not with me. Ashlee and Brenda are my future. You are still my present and I will always be your dad from across the street. My love for you is still there and when you find the guy for you, I will still shed a tear when you walk down the aisle to be married off to that guy. I still love you and that is not going to change."

She was still not happy about losing her dream. "How can you still love me and love them at the same time?"

I sat down on the picnic table and pulled her sit on my knee. "Love grows when you give it away. I give you some and I get more back. I give it to Brenda, and I get more back. I give it to Ashlee and I get more back. You know that. You love your family and they give more back to you. It just works that way. Besides, if not for you, I would still be downstairs sulking and no one can take that away from us. The sex we had was awesome and I would love to get more of that, but I can't have it without talking to Ashlee first. I am not going to lie to her and you shouldn't want that either. Lying is not the answer, never the right answer."

"Ok. Is she here now?"

"Yes, but what are you thinking?"

She got a mischievous look on her face and smiled, "I was thinking about asking her if I could have sex with you."

"Today?"

"Yes, today. I'm feeling an itch that only you can scratch and if I have to talk to Ashlee, then I will."

"Wait just a minute. That sounds all well and good, but today is a busy day and I don't have the time to take care of your itch. I have stuff to do today and can't today."

Now I had a woman who crossed her arms and stuck out her bottom lip at me. This would not end well. "Do you want to meet Ashlee and talk to her?"

That caught her off guard. "She's here?"

"Yes. She is in my bed not feeling well which is why I am out here without her. If you really think you have an itch to scratch, then let's go and meet her and see if you can convince her that this itch is for me to scratch. Be warned, there is a likelihood that what you are about to do is going to backfire on me and you and this whole life I have here will collapse around us and I won't be happy with you. If you break this, you won't get it anymore. So tread lightly."

She thought about it all for a minute. "Fine."

"Fine what?"

"I'll talk to Ashlee and be open about our relationship and if she kicks me out, and then I won't be back and ask for sex ever again."

I got up and took her through the house to my bedroom where Ashlee was still watching TV with a heating pad on her belly.

"Ashlee, you remember Tessa from dinner a while back."

"Oh yes, Tessa. It is good to see you again."

Tessa said, "Hi, I'm sorry you are not feeling well, but I had to talk to you when I found out that you were here."

"What can I do for you?"

Tessa hmm'd and hawww'd for a second, and then said "It is kind of personal."

"Oh yes, I understand. Paul, could you excuse us girls for minute?"

"Not a problem. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

So I left and closed the door behind me. The men were still bringing in Brenda's furniture and putting it together and she was directing traffic and lending a hand. I stood out of the way and watched with interest. She knew exactly what she wanted and made sure that she got it. I smiled to myself and moved on down the hall.

The doorbell brought me out of my stupor and I answered it. A FedEx guy dropping off a large envelope. I signed for it and thanked the man for dropping it off.

I went to the kitchen and dumped the contents of envelope onto the table and started looking it over. I found color glossy pictures and brochures from the RV Company. Good. I like a company who honors their word.

While I was reading the welcome letter from the sales guy and owner of the company, Ashlee and Tessa came into the kitchen. Neither of them had a facial expression I could read, so I put the papers down and gave them my attention.

Ashlee started off by asking me a question. "Did you have sex with this woman or was it make love?"

"Both." is all I said.

"Do you care for her like you care for me?"

"No, it is different but I still care for her."

"Do you still care for me just as you said you would last week?"

"Yes."

"Tessa told me that she stayed with you shortly after the funeral. Is this correct?"

"Yes she did."

"Do you credit her with bringing you out of a funk and for saving your life?"

"Yes I do."

"Have you done your best to give her orgasms," she said a little too loud and quickly changed her volume. "Orgasms and will promise to give her as many more as she wants until she chooses to move on to another man?"

"I think I have yes and I will."

"Fine. You have my blessing to have sex with her." She turned to Tessa. "Thank you for coming to me about this. If I had found out otherwise, I would have been very, VERY upset." She brought her face to Tessa's and kissed her softly yet firmly on her lips. She then ran her hands down from her face past her neck and shoulders to her breasts and gave them a squeeze and then rubbed her thumbs across her nipples getting them to stand up. "Be good to him but please remember; I am #1 in this house. If anyone is going to have sex or make love with this man, it is going to be me and no one else. Please remember your place young lady."

Tessa, now breathless, said "Yes ma'am. I'll be good to him and I'll remember that you are first in this house." She shuddered as Ashlee manipulated her breasts and nipples. I sat at the booth just watching. I knew that Tessa's nipples were sensitive, but this is a new level of excitement that I didn't know was possible.

When Ashlee stopped, without letting Tessa come, she looked at me and said, "I'll be in the bedroom if you need me." She left the kitchen and went back to the bedroom and closed the door.

I went to Tessa who was still riding a high and took her into my arms and kissed her as I pulled her body to mine. This change in sensation brought her out of her stupor and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back with urgency and passion. "I need you now!" she said between our kisses. She tried to get my shorts off but I managed to get her to let go of me and lead her to the bedroom. When I reached the door, I knocked lightly and Ashlee said "Come in."

I opened the door and pulled Tessa in behind me. Ashlee was sitting in bed without her shirt and bra on; she must have been expecting us. I close the door behind us, lock it and moved Tessa to my side of the bed and kiss her again. Ashlee moves to my side of the bed and starts kissing Tessa's neck, ears and the side of her face while running her hands all over her body.

Tessa continues to breathe hard between the kisses until she can't take it anymore and pulls away and starts to take her shirt off. Ashlee helps her. She helps her with her bra and when her breasts are revealed, Ashlee spins her around and puts mouth to nipple and starts sucking.

I reach around and undo her shorts and pull them down along with her panties making her first in the room naked. Ashlee pulls the teen onto the bed as I get undressed. The two ladies are now lying down facing each other kissing and touching. Ashlee moves one hand down her torso toward her sex and Tessa parts her legs to allow her access to her sex. I get on the bed and move between her legs and while Ashlee is rubbing her pussy, I do my best by licking and sucking on whatever I can reach.

"Oh gawd, I'm coming!" Tessa says and then pulls Ashlee to her and has her orgasm.

She relaxes all over and lies on the bed with her head on my pillow. I move up her body kissing her skin as I move up her body. First her belly button, the bottom of her rib cage, that space between her boobs, then both of her nipples, her neck and then her mouth. She pulls me close as I kiss her.

Ashlee moves closer to us and continues to rub both of us. I turn to my woman and kiss her. Tessa turns and takes one Ashlee nipples into her mouth and tries to do the same thing that Ashlee did to her. It worked with similar results.

"Are you ready for a good fucking baby girl?" Ashlee asked the teen lying under me.

"Yes please." Was all she had to say. Ashlee reached between us and good my cock and rubbed it between her lips getting the moisture that was leaking out of her onto my head. Ashlee got me notched in the correct spot and took her hand away. I simply pushed forward and I slipped right in. Tessa groaned with the penetration and continued to suck on Ashlee's tits then kiss her and switch to kissing me and back again.

Our passions quickly escalated and in no time at all, I was ejaculating in Tessa as we came down from our mutual orgasms. Ashlee was right there kissing us, teasing Tessa's nipples, kissing me, rubbing on both of us and even going as far as trying to pleasure herself to orgasm. The three of us collapsed into a pile on the bed a tangle of legs, arms, hands and other body parts.

"Mom, dad, you guys ok in there?" Brenda asked from outside the door. We must have made enough noise to rise her concern.

Ashlee was awake enough to answer, "We're fine honey."

"Keep it down then, will ya. Some of us are trying to get our bedrooms put together." Brenda said and then fell quiet.

I lifted my head and turned it toward the door then looked down at the person I was lying on. Tessa had a faraway look in her eyes and a silly grin on her face. I looked toward Ashlee was happened to be looking at me and she also had a silly grin on her face. Looks like both women enjoyed our time together.

I got off of Tessa and removed myself from her vagina and got off the bed. Our combined fluids leaked out of her body and ran down onto the bed making a wet spot.

"Let me get you a towel." I said to Tessa. I went to the bathroom room and got a clean washcloth and came back to her. She was still lying on her back, a fine sheen of sweat covering her body, her breasts large and round rising and falling as she breathes. Man, I could look at her body for hours. I placed the wash rag over her pubic mound and started to wipe our lovemaking up. She took over for me and moved herself around so that she could reach down between her cheeks. We made a mess. We leaked over the bed so that once she was done wiping herself, she handed the towel to me and I wiped myself off.

"Thank you again for having sex with me. That was really good. He somehow reach just the right places inside of me." She said to Ashlee who was now lying on her side watching the both of us.

"You are welcome honey. I enjoyed it just as much as you did and very soon, we will do it again without Paul around so that you can experience it all."

"I think I might enjoy that very much." Tessa admitted.

"I know you will honey." Ashlee took Tessa's face in her hands and the two of them kissed; a loving, tender kiss that brought a tingle to my loins.

"Now, why don't you get cleaned up some more in our bathroom then head on home. I don't want you going home smelling of sex, I am sure that your dad wouldn't be happy about that." Ashlee said and then motioned for Tessa to head to the bathroom.

"Now mister," Ashlee said looking at me. She held up her hand, motioned to me with her finger telling me to come here. I sat on the bed and she pulled me in for a kiss. "Congratulations, you just had your first three-some."

I don't know what it was about her statement, but I got tickled and laughed at her statement. She punched me in the chest, "Don't count on that happening again." That sounded even funnier to me and I continued to laugh out loud. She punched me again and this time it hurt.

"Ow!"

"Listen to me honey." She said moving onto my lap. "Thank you for sharing, but I think that you two are done for now. That was pretty intense for all of us and I am not sure if she is going to want to come back again. She may, but don't be surprised if she doesn't. I think that we just blew her away."

I looked toward the bathroom door. I could hear the shower running and I thought about what we just did. It was not planned or thought out ahead of time, we just sort of fell into bed together and it all just sort of happened. "Thank you for being there with me Ashlee." I turned to face her. "In the back of my mind, I have always wanted to try to have a three-some but never in my wildest dreams did I think that it would actually happen." I leaned into her and brought my face to hers, "You are amazing for allowing it to happen and for knowing just what to do to make it happen." I leaned in further and kissed her. "I love you Ashlee Jones."

"I love you too Paul Johnson."

We exchanged words and kisses of love until the water in the shower turned off and Tessa was calling for us. "Which towels should I use?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.