Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 28

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Saturday morning arrived. I didn't know what time it was, but since I had a nice warm body up against my back it didn't really matter. I slipped out of my bed and headed for the bathroom. When I was done, I went back to bed and there I found Ashlee on her back with Brenda sleeping on her. Mother and daughter; how sweet.

I couldn't disturb them, that wouldn't be fair to them. I went to the kitchen to start the coffee and let the dog out.

I stood at the back door looking out over the yard. I wasn't thinking about much, just staring off letting my mind wander.

I didn't hear anyone come up behind me. The new floor is so well installed that all of the squeaks have been removed so the squeak right outside of the kitchen entry is now gone and when Ashlee wrapped her arms around me from behind, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Oh Ash, you scared me to death." I said panting clutching my chest.

"Sorry." She pressed herself against me and felt the hard points of her nipples against my back. I put my hands on hers and we held each other.

She was putting feather kisses on my shoulder as we stood there. "What are we going to do today?"

I put my arms up and tried to spin around. She let me and now that I could put my hands and arms around her I planted a few kisses on her. "I think that we need to repaint one of my other bedrooms and buy some furniture for Brenda so that she can sleep in her own room."

"Really?" she asked with excitement. "You want to make a room for my daughter?" She then gave me a look, one that I can't explain, but one that touched my heart. "You really do think of others first don't you?"

"Yes I do and want you and her comfortable in this house. If you are not, let me know and changes can be made."

She grabbed my face and planted a kiss on me, "thank you. Though I think that I am going to be saying that to you often, aren't I?"

"Yes, because I'm a giver and you need to get used to it. Got it?" I joked with her.

She released me and turned to the coffee pot. "What are we doing for breakfast?"

"How about I introduce you to my favorite breakfast place, Biggies' Biscuit?"

"Never heard of it."

"You drive right by it on your way here but since it is set back from the road a bit, you probably didn't see it."

"That sounds fine. Let's go and get dressed."

We walked back to the bedroom and Brenda was still asleep, but was now exposed from rib cage to toes. Her shirt had ridden up and with her sleeping on her side; she had kicked a leg out from under the covers and had exposed herself to us. I tried to divert my eyes, but she looked really good. Her legs now bare looked really tones and strong. Her bikini panties were white satin and pulled tight against her sex showing off her cleft. Her stomach was flat, so flat in fact that her pubic mound actually stuck out due to her stomach being so flat.

Ashlee held my hand and then leaned against me, "she is really beautiful, isn't she?"

"Ya, but a copy is never as fabulous as the original. You my dear are the original."

That got me a hug and kiss and I led her to the bathroom. I offered to wash her back which she accepted and we somehow managed to get clean and have only one orgasm while doing it.

While I was putting my contacts in and brushing my teeth, she used to toilet. "Crap."

I looked over to her, "What's wrong?"

"Looks like I may have to take a couple of days off from sex. My period is due to arrive on Monday and I'm spotting already."

"Do we need to run to the store?"

"No, we can just swing by the house and I can get my stuff there."

I was relieved that I didn't have to run to the store. I really hated doing that for my wife. I always felt strange walking through the store carrying pads and tampons and such. Ugh.

"I have what I need in my purse but you will have to wait a few days before you can enjoy me again."

"Don't worry about it. This is not my first time a woman has had a period in this house."

I left the bedroom and went to get dressed; Brenda was still in the same position and was still very distracting. I pulled the comforter up over her so that I could get dressed without having a boner sticking out.

She stirred and woke up as I was getting dressed. The only problem was that she woke up as I was putting my undershorts on and she happened to look over as I was doing it. To further complicate matters, I was facing her as I did it. So guess who she met first thing in the morning? Yup, old mister happy rod.

I didn't stop and finished covering myself. "Good morning"

Her eyes bounced between my face and my crotch several times as she tried to wake up. "How did you sleep honey?" I asked her as I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"So well that I forgot where I was there for a second and seeing you get dressed really threw me off." She rubbed the sleepies out of her eyes then asked, "Why are you dressing in front of me like that?"

"This is my bedroom you know, where else am I going to dress?"

I pulled on my shorts and shirt from the closet and sat down next to her. "I'm sorry to surprise you like that. It was not my intention to cause you harm or surprise you. I was just getting dressed."

She mumbled something that I didn't understand and nudged me to get out of the way. "I have to pee."

I got out of the ladies way and she got out not bothering to cover herself and scampered to the master bath. Her panties had ridden up in the back too and her cute little butt cheeks were hanging out for all to see. The door closed blocking my view. Oh well, I need to put my socks and shoes on anyway not stand here like some teenager staring at her ass.

I left to go to the kitchen to pour coffee. I opened the back door to let Caesar in. I took out three cups from the cupboard and fixed mine and took it to the living room. Ashlee walked in, grabbed her purse and then turned to return to the bedroom. Huh. Not my concern.

Men know that women take a long time to get ready in the morning. All men who have lived with a woman know this. It is just one of the great common things that we men go through. So I knew that I was in for a wait while my two women got ready. I put my feet up in the recliner and settled in for a wait, tablet in hand.

"Ok, we're ready." A cheery voice announced entering the living room. I sat up and looked around. The tablet was on my chest and I don't remember how it got there. I must have fallen asleep even though I just got out of bed.

"Are you sure he is the one mom, I mean, he just woke up after a night's sleep and he fell asleep again in the living room. He must be too old for you."

"Ha, ha, very funny. You just never mind there missy. This man, and I do mean MAN, is taking us shopping today so keep your comments to yourself."

I got up, stretched a bit and gazed upon my two lovelies. Ashlee had on shorts and a clean white shirt. It really showed off the color of her skin. Sandals on her feet. Brenda was similarly dressed in shorts and a t-shirt tucked in to her shorts. The only difference between mother and daughter were that the daughter's shorts were several inches shorter. I looked them both over and gave an approving nod. "Well now that we are all dressed, let's go and get something to eat."

They turned and went downstairs as I checked the lock on the back door and turned off the coffee pot letting the coffee I just made go to waste. I fed the dog and went outside through the garage and we all got into the Jeep for breakfast.

On the way, and idea struck me. "Do you guys want to do something awesome?"

Brenda spoke first. "What do you mean?"

"Ya, what are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking that we give our waiter or waitress a huge tip this morning, you know, really make their day. What do you say?"

"How big of a tip?"

"Oh I don't know. If it is really good, and they are really nice, we could give them a thousand dollars."

cough

"What?" I must have caught Brenda mid swallow with that one. "You are just going to give someone a thousand dollars. Just out of the blue? Just for serving you breakfast?"

I looked at her in the mirror, "What you don't think it is enough?"

"No, No. It is plenty. I'm just blown away that you would do that is all."

Ashlee leaned over, "I know that you can afford it but won't that make a bit of a scene?"

I put my hand on her leg and rubbed it reassuring her that it was a great idea. "Trust me."

"Ok, it's your money." I checked the back seat and Brenda had her face firmly planted in her phone and she was quickly typing away on it. I looked back at the road and pulled into my bank. It was late enough that they were open and I knew that I could not pull that much out all at once from the ATM, I would have to do this personally.

I walked in and went to the teller. I handed her my driver's license knowing that this transaction would need the manager's approval and such. She took it and began typing in her computer. "Mr Johnson, how can I help you?"

I know that she saw my balance, but she was cool customer. "I need to withdraw some funds from my account but I left my checkbook at home. How can we get this done?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. I have counter checks that will get the job done." She reached into a drawer and pulled one out and began filling in the information. "How much would you like to withdraw?"

"A thousand dollars, please."

She didn't even flinch. She was a true professional. She turned to the supervisor who signed it as well and then finished the transaction and I left with a paper wallet with 10 crisp $100 bills in it.

I thanked the supervisor and her for the help and got back into my Jeep for the short drive to breakfast.

Biggie's is a converted Mexican bar and grill. When you walk in, the drinking bar is still there along with some of the decor. It makes for a strange event sitting there eating American breakfast food with woodworking and some architectural structures that look straight out of Mexico sitting right next to each other, but if you ignore that, the food is the reason to come here.

The nice young girl at the counter took us to a table giving us menus and said that our server would be right with us. We looked over the menu when our server stepped up to the table and welcomed us. "Welcome to Biggies, what can I get you to drink today?"

I looked up from my menu looking straight into the large round pregnant belly of our server. Wow, was she pregnant. "How many weeks do you have left?" It was the first thing out of my mouth. I don't know why I said it. It was not my business to ask her that. I just sort of blurted it out.

She rubbed her belly and said "I have only two weeks left until my due date." I looked up from her belly to her face. She couldn't have been more than 20 years old. An adult yes, but still young.

I looked at Ashlee, she looked at me. "Her." She said with finality. There was no doubt about it. She was the one.

"What can I get you to drink guys?"

Ashlee asked for a cup of coffee, Brenda asked for orange juice and coffee and I ordered coffee.

"Ok. Three coffee's coming right up and one OJ." She turned to go and waddled back to the register.

Ashlee quickly leaned against the table and in a loud stage whisper said, "She is the one. You have to give it to her no matter what she does. You hear?"

I just nodded my head. I was not about to argue. I knew better.

"Ya Paul. I didn't see a ring on her finger either. She may be doing this all alone." Brenda agreed with her mother.

"Ok. I agree. She gets the money but when I leave the her tip, let's try to be cool about it. Got it?"

They both nodded their heads and we went back to reading the menus. I knew what I wanted, a steak and cheese omelet with hash browns on the side. Our waitress came back to our table with a pot of coffee and three cups in her hand and the OJ. She put them down and then poured our coffee.

"Have you all decided what you want to eat?"

I looked at my ladies and neither of them looked like they knew what they were going to eat so I took the bull by the horns and ordered mine. "I'll have the steak and cheese omelet with mushrooms and green peppers please. Hash browns but on the side, please."

"Do you want a biscuit or toast?"

"Well biscuit of course. What else is there?" I joked.

"Ya good point." Our waitress laughed at me agreeing completely.

"Ok, I think I know what I want." Ashlee put her menu down and ordered. "I think I'll try a half order of your biscuits and gravy and I'll have oatmeal as my side."

"Ok. And for you hon?" she asked looking at Brenda.

"I'll just have two eggs over easy and raisin toast and bacon please."

I said to Brenda, "If you are hungry, you can order more."

"No thanks. This will fill me up."

Ashlee stepped in confirming that Brenda never has eaten very much but what she does eat is always healthy. "Which is why she looks go great." I finished for her.

We all had a laugh and our waitress thanked us, picked up our menus and left us.

I still couldn't get over Brenda's breakfast choice. "Are you sure that is all you want? A growing woman like you needs more than that to keep going."

She looked up at me from her coffee cup. "During football season when I cheer for the games and practice after school, mom can hardly keep food in the cabinets I eat so much. Since I'm not cheering right now I try to cut back so I don't get fat."

"Well that is a very intelligent way of managing things. Well done Brenda." I felt a wave of pride wash over me. Here was a very intelligent way of managing your weight and I am glad to see someone so young doing it. Good for her.

We quietly sat, chatting about this and that. I tried to get Brenda to tell me what she wanted in furniture, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She wanted it to be black, but couldn't really decide if she wanted accents with it or just flat black.

"What about wall color?"

"Not pink" is all that I could get out of her.

She went back to her phone and I looked at Ashlee giving her a shrug of my shoulders. She did the same silently agreeing that she didn't understand what was going on either.

When our food arrived we all dug into our food and the chatter stopped between us. I took the salsa that came with mine and poured it on top and dug in. Ashlee took a small bite and tasted it, moving the biscuit and gravy around in her mouth really getting a taste for it. Brenda shook some hot sauce on her eggs and dove in, still with her phone in one hand and fork in the other. Ashlee decided that her food was good and went back to eating with gusto. I smiled satisfied that I made a good decision bringing them here and went to try and finish my food.

When the check was dropped off, I asked the waitress her name. Angela she said. I said I was Paul, this was Ashlee and her daughter Brenda. I thanked her for a lovely meal and good service.

"That is what I do so come back and see me again."

"How long are you taking off for the baby?"

"About a month is all I can afford. My mother has agreed to come and help me through the delivery but she has to get back to work also."

"No one else to support you?"

"Nope."

"What about the father? Is he around?"

That caught her by surprise. She looked at us for a second, and then said, "No he is not around. I told him I got pregnant before spring break, but said oh well and hung up on me. I guess it is just going to be me and baby for a while."

I looked at Ashlee and she was wiping a tear from her eye as quietly as she could. She didn't want the attention it would bring.

"Angela, do you have all of the baby stuff you need? Or are you missing something?"

"I could really use dipes and wipes and maybe a changing table instead of me having to use the kitchen table. Also one-sies and some other clothes. I'm not fancy, just the basics I guess."

Now Brenda was wiping her face. Ok, time to let the cat out of the bag. She was the one and she needed more than what a grand could provide.

"Angela, I was going to leave when I gave this to you. I don't think I really wanted to attention, but after meeting you I changed my mind." She started to look confused and looked between the three of us. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the envelope from the bank. I removed the receipt and handed the rest to her.

"What is this?"

"This is a gift." She opened the envelope up and her eyes got so big. Her mouth formed the perfect O and then she stumbled backwards. I managed to reach out and grab her hand and one of the bus-boys who happened to be nearby grabbed her also keeping her from hitting the floor. We steered her to another booth and I got in front of her to make sure she was OK.

"How ... how ... How much is this?"

We now had the attention of the people near us. When a pregnant waitress stumbles and almost hits the floor, people notice. "It doesn't matter how much it is. It is for you and the baby."

Tears started to fall from her eyes; rolling down her cheek actually. "I can't take this. It's too much."

"No it isn't. Take it, use it, you are going to need it."

Ashlee and Brenda joined me trying to comfort and calm the young lady down. "We did this on purpose. We wanted to blow someone away with a tip like this. He actually asked if we wanted to be part of it or not. It was all his idea." Ashlee and Brenda said back and forth.

Angela was blown away and managed to get to a standing position where she hugged Ashlee and Brenda then me thanking each of us.

"Angela, if you give us your address, we may be able to bring you a few other things if you want them. All we need is your address."

Still breathing hard and clutching the envelope with a death grip, she thought for a minute, looking at each of in turn and then finally she pulled a pen and paper from her little binder and wrote it out and handed it to Ashlee.

By now the store manager came over to find out what was going on. "Angela, are you ok?"

I helped her to her feet and told the manager that she was fine, just a little surprised is all.

I gave the manager a quick rundown of what happened and assured him that we wanted to do this for her. He just couldn't believe that we would give a total stranger a huge tip like that but I kept telling him that I wanted to and that it was ok. He finally shrugged his shoulders and after double checking with Angela, went back to the kitchen.

Ashlee started up a conversation with her. "Angela, I have been where you are and I know what you are going through and what you will go through. This big lugg here is going taking us shopping today and we are going to meet you back at your place once we are done with a few things. I hope you like them."

"Don't worry about me; anything you do is going to be fine with me. I'm still blown away by this tip. Anything more ... I just can't get over this."

"Tell you what, take this card, charge it for the meal and then we can get out of here and get to shopping. How about that?"

"Ok." She took my card and then returned for me to sign for the meal. I wrote 'cash' under tip and signed the receipt. Angela gave Ashlee and Brenda another hug and I ushered them out the door. We had stuff to do and no time to do it.

"Where to first? Target for Angela or Nebraska for us first?"

Ashlee and Brenda exchanged a quick look and in unison said "Target!!"

I started the car and drove us to Target.

Seeing two women shop together without worry of money is a site to behold. I grabbed a cart and Ashlee did and halfway through, Brenda went and got another one. We filled the carts with little baby diapers, wipes enough to clean a house several times over and some of the cutest little baby clothes you ever have seen. We didn't ask what the sex was so we went with basics that either sex could wear. The three carts were rolled to the cashier who began ringing it all up. Somewhere along the line, a supervisor got a look at this all and came over to help.

He thanked us for shopping here and tried to offer up congratulations for the baby, but the girls just laughed. I turned bright red. "No, this isn't for us. We met a young lady today who is a bit down on her luck and this is all for her as a gift."

The super looked just awe-struck. "This is all going to someone else?"

"Yup. And we don't even know the person that is getting it. We met her, but we don't know her personally."

He was equally blown away by that and as we filled the baskets again with plastic bags of items I grabbed a gift card and put another thousand dollars on it. Angela was going to need this and food to feed herself.

The super helped us take it all out to the Jeep. We somehow managed to get it all in but the boxes of diapers had to go on the roof in my luggage rack. The rest was stuffed in and around Brenda who was sitting in her seat taking things in from us and putting them around her. She wasn't going anywhere if we had an accident.

The super took the carts and put them away in the cart return then came back to us. "Who are you?"

I looked at him. "Who I am is not important. I am a simple man who is doing something good for someone else who needs it. That is all I'm doing and all that I am." We shook hands and I got in and managed to drive us home.

We took everything out of the Jeep and put it in the garage until after Angela got home for work. We then got back in the jeep and headed for the shopping trip for us.

Driving across town is dull. So dull in fact that Ashlee fell asleep in the front seat. Brenda didn't conk out, she had her face in her iPhone. "Brenda."

"Hm."

"What are you doing back there? I see your face in that thing all time."

"Oh nothing. Just checking in with friends and texting other friends."

"Ok." I went back to driving, but I should really talk to Ashlee about what she is doing. I have a gut feeling that I didn't get the full truth out of her. Something is going on that maybe Ashlee needs to know about.

The Nebraska furniture store is one single thing. HUGE!!! If you have a house, they have what you need. The have electronics, small appliances, furniture, games consoles, computers and everything in between. When the three of us walked in, we stopped and looked around trying to gauge where to start first.

"What first?"

"Bedroom" the ladies said together.

"After you." I bowed to them and off they went. I followed behind with my hands behind my back just walking along trying to keep up with them but just sitting back letting them do what they want.

We had to go upstairs and when they found the furniture, they started looking around, opening and closing drawers, testing out beds ... I had to just stand back and watch.

"They look like they are on a mission."

I looked toward the voice, a nice young sales man name Rick came up next to me. "Yes, the younger one needs a new bedroom set for her new room she is moving into at my house. The older one is her mother and my girlfriend."

"Ah. Congratulations. How can I help?"

I turned to him and gave him a look. I meant business. "These ladies need the best and I mean to spend some money. Can you be the man to make sure that they get the best?"

He smiled. He knew what I meant. He was going to make a killing today. "Oh yes sir, I can make sure they get the best."

We shook on it and he went to introduce himself and help the ladies out. Now I could sit back and not have to lead them around helping with the decision making.

Ashlee looked at me and smiled. She knew that I sent him over and thanked me with a wink and smile.

I gave her thumbs up then went to find somewhere to sit and watch.

I pulled out my phone and started looking through the app store, looking for a way to monitor Brenda's phone usage. The list was nearly endless. Some were free, but most cost money. Money, not an issue. I looked and looked and finally found one that would give me a daily summary with details if I wanted of the phone's activity. Pretty cool, now all I had to do was talk to Ashlee and convince that it was needed. If not, oh well. She is not my kid, yet, and Ashlee needs to make the decisions for her.

I went to the girls and watched them with Rick for a few minutes. I then put an arm around Ashlee and whispered in her ear that I was going downstairs for a drink and asked her if she wanted one. "Not yet. Later."

I gave her one final squeeze and went downstairs to find the coffee shop that was supposed to be here. I didn't see it, immediately so I had to ask someone. Oh ya, there it is.

One large mocha, over ice, to go.

By the time I got back to the ladies, they had moved onto the mattresses and were testing out which one they wanted. It is funny to watch someone test out mattresses. They get on, bounce for a few seconds then lie on their backs trying to decide if this one was going to work for them for the next 10 years. Personally, you have to lie on your side to really test it out. Lying on your back isn't really a test.

I stood next to Rick as the ladies bounced several times on one, and then moved to the next one. They repeated this about six times before finding one that they both agreed with. Then they settled down and moved around testing it out. "Rick, how bad is the damage?"

He opened his folder, "Not too bad. They didn't like the top of the line model I suggested but found a really nice set with under bed storage, a dresser and nightstand. It happens to be one on sale so you are only out about 2 thousand, which considering the items isn't that bad."

"That's good to hear. Can you help us with electronics?"

"I don't know very much, but I can definitely get you pointed in the right direction. Why?"

"Oh, I think I may need to upgrade my downstairs TV and the furniture down there for the three of us."

"Oh, the furniture I can help with, not a problem. What are you thinking?"

"I was thinking about three seat recliners positioned to look at a big screen high-def TV on a new entertainment center."

"What kind of fabric?"

"Oh leather for sure. Natural color. But it has to be soft. Do you have anything like that?"

"Sure we do. After we decide on the mattress, I can show you exactly what you need."

"Thanks." I went to the side of the bed where Ashlee was trying it out. I playfully jumped in between them yelling "Kowabunga!!"

The two of them screamed out as I crashed down between them. We all laughed like a bunch of fools. Of course they both slugged me saying that I was mean. I grabbed them both and tried to tickle them both, with some success. I got Ashlee, but Brenda scooted away from my grasp before I could get her.

Once we got the laughter out of our system, I was finally able to ask them, "What else do you need?"

Brenda said that she had everything she needed.

"Great. Can you show me what it looks like?" I asked looking back and forth.

"Sure. Its, right, over ... Rick where is it again?" Ashlee asked since she obviously got turned around in the big store.

"It is over this way." Rick led the three of us to a very nice natural wood color bedroom set. The dresser had shiny brass knobs that matched the knobs on the nightstand and the under bed storage didn't have knobs but cut out for your fingers to grab onto and pull open. All in all, it was very nice and if she liked it then so did I. I turned to Rick, "When can it be delivered and do you offer setup on site?"

"I don't know the schedule, that will depend upon availability and we do offer setup once we bring it in the house."

"Good, please make a note to include that for us." Turning to the ladies, "Now that we have this out of the way, I think that we should take a look at something I think we need at the house, a new TV."

Their reaction was "YEAH!!" We followed Rick downstairs to the electronics and he showed us around. I found a real nice Sony with some new tech called 4K. He tried to explain it to me, but it didn't make any sense to me. I would have to call the TV the most advanced thing I have ever seen. I told Rick to ring up one of these in a 52" then we picked out an entertainment stand for it and a set of speakers and receiver for it so that I could get the best sound to with the best picture.

"Rick, where did you say I could find those chairs I was describing to you?" I asked him.

"They are over here." He headed off leading the three of us along and what he showed us were recliners that happen to fit together with dual armrests between the people and cup holders. The other thing that I found interesting was that they were not straight next to each other. They had a bend to them like they were to be arranged around the screen which I found interesting.

"Brenda, Ashlee, please take a seat and tell me what you think." We each sat down and then pushed ourselves into a reclining position each of us sighing with relaxation. The leather was soft and smooth to the touch. The construction under it felt solid and the action of leaning back was very smooth. "Hey Rick, are these the best you got?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.