Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Monday, not the best of days, but necessary in order to get to a Friday.

So, at 9AM sharp, Julie arrived with her project manager friend and I welcomed them into my home and we sat around the kitchen table and talked. His name was Albert and I found out that he has worked with all of the companies that Julie has worked with and trusts them all. I had coffee for everyone and I found out that he has been doing project manager work for the past 12 years and before that he used to work for the Air Force. I immediately offered him my hand and thanked him for his service. he shook it and thanked me. I guess this expression of gratitude was new to him. Strange. Anyway, Julie and I went over the list of things that I wanted done and when the time was right, we all went walking through the house and backyard looking over the area where the work needed to be done.

"You know that you are going to have to cut this part of the foundation away to make your parking space work" Albert pointed out while we were in the front yard looking at the side of the house where I was wanting to put the car port for my jeep. He was telling me this since the foundation was rectangular; it had two little arms at the front of the house where decorative lights could be mounted. No one had ever installed them on my house, but other house in the neighborhood had them. They extended about four feet out from the main foundation and this four feet was going to obstruct the building of my car port.

"I am glad that you noticed this. Are any of the companies able to deal with this that we plan on contracting with?" I asked, but not necessarily to Julie for Albert.

Julie started first, "I think that the landscapers could handle this."

Albert started shaking his head, "No, we are going to need a more than that. This is part of the foundation and is going to take more than a handsaw to cut it off. I'll have to make a phone call to find someone to cut this for us." He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his list of contacts until he found the correct person and dialed the phone. He stepped away and had a conversation while Julie and I continued to talk about the landscaping that this side of the house was going to need.

"When this side of the house is done and the car port is up, make sure that a good fence is put in that matches the rest of the fence."

"No problem." She had her portfolio out and made a note on it then walked back to the current fence and tried to open it. I came to her rescue as I moved the large rock out of the way allowing the door to swing toward us and give us access to the back yard.

"Mr. Johnson, I have a company I trust to come out and remove that piece of concrete for us. Now what did I miss?"

I answered him, "You didn't miss anything. I made sure that Julie had on her list to replace this fence after the car port was installed. I was going to show both of you how I want the landscaping done." I went back to the front of the house and pointed through the fence door describing how I wanted it level from here back to the corner of the lot near the power pole. then I wanted a retaining wall also back from the house into the back yard that starts on the corner of the house and moves back, so that I have a level block of land hear the fence. I took everyone to the back yard and while standing near the fence, I showed them both the hump in the yard and how I figured that with my landscaping this hump would be gone the rest of the dirt would be used up against the house since erosion has taken a bunch of dirt away from the house and it just didn't look very good. They both agreed with me and Albert broke out a pen and paper and started making some sketches. Julie stood by me making her own notes and once they were both done, we went back inside to the kitchen and we started talking about what to do in here.

"Albert, did Julie tell you what needed to be done in here?" I asked him. I didn't want to rehash it all if he already knew what needed to be done.

"She did briefly, but I would like to hear it from you."

"Ok. That is good. I would like this entry way closed off," pointing to the second entryway into my kitchen "and a counter top and cabinets installed on this wall. Then I would really like a wide but narrow bench installed along this existing wall overlooking the kitchen. Raise it up a step so that it feels like you are watching what is going on in the kitchen. You know?"

"Oh sure. I understand. Don't they have something like that in a restaurant down on the Plaza?"

Both Julie and I smiled, "Yes they do and that is what I was thinking when I thought about it. Julie and I were talking about that exact thing last week. How funny is that?"

"See Paul, didn't I tell you that this guy was going to be perfect for this project?"

I was nodding my head, "Yes Julie, I think he is going to work out just fine." I went onto describe how I wanted all of the cabinets removed from the entire kitchen along with the countertops and that small portion of the ceiling that had to be installed for the cabinets, i wanted that removed. Either get cabinets big enough to go all the way to the ceiling or make it open for plants and nick-nacks and such. Julie made more notes and understood what I was talking about. "Go ahead and toss all of the appliances in there. I want this kitchen done so that everything coordinates and looks like it belongs. Finally, I want this floor ripped out and something else put in."

Julie piped up, "I was thinking about some sort of stone without the large gap between them so that you don't have to take so much time cleaning the grout."

"Ya, or use the same wood that the rest of the upstairs is going to be done with. I wouldn't object to wood in my kitchen."

Julie gave it some thought, "I think we could do that. I'll get some samples for you to look at."

I took them out of the kitchen and into the living room where I told them that I wanted the wall around the staircase removed and a nice railing put in. I tried to explain the reasoning was that it was too dark in the stairwell and that removing the wall would make it more open and easier to navigate. "Now, here is the tricky part, see this small section of wall. I think that this used to be open, but the previous owners of this home closed it off to make a master bath shower stall. Julie what are your thoughts about removing this and removing the shower from the master bath?"

"I'm no realtor, but losing a bathroom in the master isn't going to make this house very easy to sell. Is there some other renovations that you are thinking about?"

I held up my hands and shrugged my shoulders, "Well, I had thought about moving the hallway bathroom across the hall and creating two masters to the house instead of three bedrooms. It would be different for sure. Or just losing the third bedroom and making it a bit larger bathroom. I just can't make up my mind on the subject."

Julie went down the hall and looked into the bedrooms but paused at the boy's room. I didn't stop her, but she backed out of that room with a silent reverence and closed the door. She came back down the hall visibly shaken up, "The boys had a cute room. I am sorry again Paul. I understand why you are doing this a little better now. Trust me we will get this portion done and then we can make a decision about the rest of the house. How about that?"

Thoughts of my kids in their room were alive in my mind, and a tear fell from my eyes. I took my hanky from my back pocket and wiped it away. I had to make a break and redoing the house was a good way to get that done. "Thanks Julie."

Albert asked, "What are you talking about Julie? I must have missed something."

I started to tell him my story, but Julie beat me to it. "Mr. Johnson here lost his wife and two kids in a traffic accident not even a month ago. He has taken up the stance of starting over and I have to agree with him on this, losing that much will either kill you or make you strong and this man is one of the strongest I have ever met."

I stood a little taller as Julie was talking. Hearing someone praise you to your face makes you feel really good. "Mr. Johnson, I admire you for what you are doing. I had no idea of the tragedy you have experienced, so rest assured that this work will be perfect and I'll make sure of it personally. This new start will be done correctly."

We shook hands on that, "thank you very much." I turned to Julie after releasing Albert's hand, "Is there anything else that needs to be covered or have we checked off your list?"

Julie quickly scanned her notepad, "Nope, I think that we have covered everything. Do you have any other questions Albert?"

He checked his list and said, "No, I think I have everything on my side all done. When can we get started?"

Julie answered that, "As soon as I have all of the paperwork done we can get started, give me a few days ... How about we set next week as the start date?"

I thought it over and agreed that next week would be fine. Albert agreed as well and I showed them the door thanking them both for helping me get this project underway.

As I was showing them out, I saw Krystal drive past, I waved to her and she waved back and it was this that spurred me to remember, I wanted to redo her house as well as mine. So, I ran after Julie and Albert waving them back. Breathless, I got to Julie first. "Julie I almost forgot. I have another house that I want you to redo as well."

"You do?"

Still panting, "Yes ... a neighbor of mine needs a home renovation as well ... and I just saw the wife leave. Do you have a minute to stay and take a look around?"

"Hang on." Julie pulled out her phone and checked the schedule. "Yes, if we make it quick. With this project, I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be done."

"Good." I started to leave her car. "Follow me up the hill." I ran ahead and she backed her car up and pulled into the driveway of John and Krystal.

I lead her to the door; rang the bell and Tessa answered the door.

"Uncle Paul!" Tessa yelled and launched herself at me and into my arms.

OOF! "Hi Tessa. How is my favorite girl?"

"Who's this?" she asked once I put her back down on her feet looking at Julie.

"Tessa, I would like to introduce my decorator Julie. Julie, this is Tessa, John and Krystal's daughter and my niece. Not really, but our families are close enough that she felt like a niece." Tessa slugged me in the arm.

"I'm practically your daughter."

"Ow!" I said while rubbing the spot on my arm where she hit me. "Is your dad home before you beat me to a pulp?"

"Keep up that 'niece stuff' and I will beat you up some more." She was teasing and we all got a good laugh out of it. "He is inside. Come on in." We followed her in and she yelled up the stairs, "Dad, Uncle Paul is here."

We followed Tessa into the house as John was coming down the hallway walking with his cane and looking a worse for wear. "John glad to see you up and around. I wanted you to meet someone." I gave him a stern look, winked and looked at Tessa. He understood my meaning and asked Tessa to excuse us while we talked.

"It is good to meet you, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"Julie. I'm doing redecorating for Paul and he brought me over here. He just didn't tell me why."

"Sorry about that." I looked around making sure we were alone. "John, remember when I said that I wanted to do something nice for your family. Julie is the person I had in mind to arrange for the work to be done. She is doing my kitchen and part of my backyard. I wanted you to meet her and decide for yourself if you still wanted to go through with it."

"Yes, very good. Why don't you come with me downstairs so that we can talk more?" John moved over to the lift chair which ran him downstairs and then he led us into the extra bedroom downstairs. John started the conversation as we sat down on the couch and chair. "As you can see I can't move very well due to the fact that I was hurt while in the Marines in the first gulf war. Free Kuwait and lose my ability to walk. Go figure. Anyway, Paul here asked me if I wanted anything done around the house since our money is tight and we are living on my disability and what little Krystal makes taking pictures. I told him that I would love to have the furnace, washer, dryer, new carpet upstairs and find some way to get new cabinets and stuff into the kitchen. The other problem is that my son is autistic and has simply removed all of the doors from our cabinets and just about ruined everything in there. I love the kid, but I just can't do anything to fix it when it gets broken. I just hate the situation we are in." His sadness and disappointment was apparent on his face. I have known him for years and he has never asked me for anything, but has always been generous toward me and my family."

"Which is why I wanted you to come over and help me find a way to get all the work done and make it a surprise." I said looking at Julie who seemed a bit overwhelmed by all of what has been said and the situation John and his family are in.

Julie moved over next to him and laid a hand on his arm. "John. Let me first say thank you for your service to this country and for what you did overseas. You are a hero in my eyes."

John quietly said "Thanks."

"So for a hero like you, I will do as much as I can to make this house better for you and your family. Please rest assured." She had a confidence in her voice that made me feel better about this and I think John felt it as well. He looked up and the two of them looked each other in the eye.

"Do you think you make this disaster of a home into something we all can be proud of?"

"I am sure of it. When do you want to have it done?"

John looked between Julie and me, trying to gauge our thoughts. "I would love to have it done right now if the truth were known." We all agreed with him. "But I need to get everyone out of here for a while so that it will be a surprise when it is done. You know?"

"Oh sure, we understand." Julie said, giving a confident and reassuring pat on his arm. "How about this, how about we wait until after Paul's work is done then we can shift that crew over here and have them start in on your home. How does that sound?"

John looked at me surprised. "You're having work done on your home? I didn't know that."

"I am. It was just decided and I should have the paperwork next week and a couple of weeks after that, we will be knocking on your door to begin work." I finished with a smile on my face. I really wanted to do this for him. They have been there for me and I want to be there for them.

Julie broke the silence, "What else needs to be done. I want to make some notes for the project manager."

John then took us on a tour of the house starting in the downstairs laundry room, the garage, the electrical room where the furnace was. We then went upstairs and John showed us the family room where everyone hangs out, the bedrooms that were messy but not really needing anything, the kitchen where most of the work was going to be focused and then told us that everything in the family room could be tossed as long as new stuff could be put back in. I went along with them as Julie was making notes as quickly as her pen could write.

"John, do you have anything in this room that you are not willing to get rid of? Any keepsakes or valuables that need to be saved? What about in the garage? I know I saw a bunch of stuff in there."

"There are a few things that I don't want to have to buy again, but nothing that I would call valuable. Oh wait. My computer and they kids tablets, laptops and such I know that they don't want to lose anything there." He looked around some more, thinking about each thing here and there but he didn't really say anything else was too precious that it couldn't be tossed.

Julie was watching him closely. She finally said "John. I'll give you about a week lead time before we arrive. Why don't you and your family try to pick up what they want to keep and move it out of the living room to your bedroom or into the basement so that nothing gets confused with trash and doesn't get tossed? How does that sound?"

John thought for a minute and agreed that this was a great idea. "if you can give me an extra week, I'll make sure that the stuff we want to keep is moved out leaving only the trash. Is that OK?"

We all agreed that this was a great idea. I even suggested that john try to convince the family that redecorating the house was a good excuse to get everyone to pitch in and move stuff around. Oh yes, this was going to be a good surprise.

After a lot of work, we finally left John and walked back across the street to my house. Julie said her goodbyes and I went back inside. It was still early in the afternoon and I had not eaten yet. Lunch was in order.

ding dong

bow wow woof woof

I went to the door, Tessa was there so I let her in. "What is going on Uncle Paul?"

I was taken aback, but wasn't going to let it show. "I'm making lunch. Do you want some?"

"No Mister smarty-pants. What were you doing with that lady and dad?" She gave me the stink eye but I was not going to crack, it was going to be a surprise and she was not going to change my mind.

"None of your business. Your dad is a hero for what he did in the marine corps and that lady is my interior decorator and we got to talking about heroes and she wanted to meet him."

"Oh." She seemed appeased for the moment, but not totally convinced. "Then why did he send me to my room while you guys were talking?"

Oops, that may be a problem.

"Ah Ha!! I knew it. You are up to something!" She rushed me and started poking me in the chest with her finger. "Tell me what is going on! I hate surprises and you are up to something!" She continued on. Asking for details and I couldn't get away from her, she was on me and I had only one way out. I kissed her.

I wrapped my arms around her pulling her against my body and mashing those wonderful boobs between us, I kissed her firmly and with a little tongue playing with her lips. Surprisingly, she stopped talking, poking me in the chest and melted in my arms. Her arms went around my neck and she returned the kiss.

After several moments, I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes after she opened them. "Yes, I am up to something. Yes, it is going to be a surprise. Yes, I love your family. I am not going to tell you because I don't want the surprise to be ruined. Can you go along with that and stop beating me for an answer?"

She gave me a quick peck and then said "I can live with that. Just understand that keeping secrets from me is difficult." She pulled out of my hug, stepped back from me and then started down the hallway. "It is very difficult"

As she was going down the hall, her t-shirt came off, she paused and her shorts fell to the floor and now that she was in her bra and panties, she looked at me over her shoulder turning sideways slightly, "I can be very persuasive." She then walked into my bedroom leaving me standing there, slack-jawed and a boner rising in my shorts.

I finally got moving and started down the hallway. When I walked into my bedroom, Tessa was under the covers and when I walked around to the same side of the bed as her, her bra and panties were on the floor meaning that she was naked under the covers.

"Persuasive huh?"

"Sure am."

"What do you want to know?" I started to pull off my shirt and when that was done, she reached out rubbing her hands on my chest and stomach and then hooking her finger in a belt loop of my shorts and pulling me toward her. She sat up a bit and the sheet fell down revealing her firm breasts to my gaze. She started to unbutton my shorts and pull them down. Once they were on the floor she got a hold of my boxers and got them off. My hard on sprang up and she wrapped her hand around that rod of love and then leaned down taking it in her mouth. I sighed as she started to lovingly suck on me.

With her mouth holding the head of my dick in her mouth her hand started pumping up and down which was going to get a reaction out of me pretty quickly. "Honey, I'm going to cum if you don't slow down." I can hardly talk, the blowjob she was giving me was amazing and at short last, I groaned out and filled her mouth.

She released me and licked her lips and leaned back against the pillows. "That was very good. Anymore left?"

I managed to recover and lifted the covers and saw the beautiful woman lounging naked in my bed. Legs together, stretched out showing off how toned her legs are. I looked up her body past the little pudge on her stomach and up her body to her full round breasts which she thrust out to me while I looked at her. I got into bed with her and pulled her to me. I did kiss her and tasted myself on her lips. She licked her lips and looked into my eyes with love. "Please tell me what is going on."

With her body pulled tight against me, leg thrown over mine and torso resting on mine, I finally started telling her. "I am going to give your family a huge gift. Something that your dad has wanted to do for your family, but hasn't been able to."

"Really?" she was surprised. "What are you going to do? What is the surprise?"

I was running my hand along her arm, feeling her skin, enjoying the soft skin. "How much do you want to know? How much of what I have planned to you want to know ahead of time possibly ruining the surprise. Answer that question for yourself."

She was running her fingers through the hair on my chest thinking. "I don't know, now that you put it that way if I should know anything at all. That really wouldn't be fair to my family nor to you. I suppose that I should stop bugging you about it and just let it all happen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.