Lose One Find Another
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Sunday morning. The start of a new day and a new week. I bounced out of bed and got ready for the day. When I opened my underwear drawer, I got another whiff of the panties in my drawer and took them out to give them another smell.

sniffffff

I do love the scent of a woman.

I went to church with Ashlee and Brenda's smell, and their faces, front and center in my brain so you could say I was distracted when I got to church and took a seat on the edge. Julie found me and knelt down next to me in the aisle. "I made a few phone calls yesterday. I have some samples I want to show you when you have time and a project manager who I want you to meet. Are you free tomorrow?"

"Of course I'm free tomorrow. Come over whenever you are free and I'll be home."

"Good. I think you are going to love the samples and the PM is just fabulous. I am sure that you will really like him."

"I'm sure I will. do you need a seat?" I asked trying to get my knees out of the way in case she wanted to sit next to me.

"No, I have to get myself over to the youth building this hour. I just wanted to catch you in case I didn't find you after service. Take care."

We parted ways and I settled back into my chair.

We sang, prayed, then sang two more songs. Jerry came forward for his sermon but had Tom with him. I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. They better not do what I hope they won't do. "Good morning everyone. I wanted to take just a minute to make an announcement. This is Tom Reynolds the chairperson for our building campaign and we have good news to tell everyone. Tom." Jerry stepped aside giving Tom the spotlight.

"The good news is that we have put together all the funds we needed to begin building the new church, we are done!!!" A general gasp and murmur ran through the church. "Yes, by the grace of God and through his amazing provision we have been given all of the funds necessary for the new church. Last week a church member stepped forward and gave us over a million and a half dollars toward the building campaign which was what we needed to finish. The church member was led by the power of God to give to us and that member listened and wrote us a check."

Another gasp and more muted conversation throughout the sanctuary. "We as leaders in the church have agreed to not disclose the donor so we will not do that. The gift was given for the Lord's glory not for worldly praise. Praise the LORD!" Tom finished and then went back to his seat.

Applause broke out and Jerry stepped forward and allowed it to go on for a few seconds until he raised his hands to get everyone's attention then he bowed his head to pray. Everyone in church followed along and he said, "Dear precious heavenly Father. You are so amazing. You provide such precious gifts to us and at just the right time. Thank you. We praise your name for being Yahweh who provides for our needs. It is with humble gratitude that we accept this gift from you for your glory we will use this to build a church building to meet the needs of this town and those that live in it. Thank you Lord. Amen."

He then went on and started his sermon. I didn't learn much. I was still trying to calm down from the near panic I was about to have when they started to talk about the gift. I should have known that they would announce that sort of thing to the whole church. I am just glad to see that he is a man of his word.

When they passed the plate, I threw in a 20 and passed it along to the next person sitting next to me and after the last song, I left and headed home.

At home I sent a text message to Ashlee

text Thank you for the surprise last night. They smelled GREAT!!! :-)

A couple of minutes later

text I was hoping that you would find them and enjoy them. Did they make you cum?

text Oh yes. A couple of times. I kept them in a Ziplock bag for smelling later.

text I'll make you some more later. Stay hard.

text I am. Later.

My day passed slowly and lonely. I kind of wanted to call over and get Tessa to come over but I felt strange calling her just for sex. She wasn't my whore so I shouldn't treat her like a whore. I really cared for her and hoped that our time together would be special for her, it was for me.

I got some laundry done and made sure that the kitchen was clean but nothing happened and I eventually went to bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.