Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Friday night. I have been home for a few hours flipping through the TV channels looking for interesting shows. I found a few, made notes about them, stuff I found on the internet, but now I had to get ready for dinner with Maureen. That would mean I had to get showered, shaved and dressed in something nice; including clean underwear. I might get to have sex tonight.

When I left the house, I happened to drive by a liquor store that was having a wine sale. I pulled in and went to find an employee who may be able to help find a nice bottle for dinner tonight.

"Excuse me, could you help me?" I asked the first employee I found. A 20-something man behind the counter.

"Not a problem. What can I do for you?"

"I am going to dinner with a close friend who is surprising me by cooking and I am looking for a good wine to take with me. The only problem is that I don't know wine."

He smiled and left the chair he was sitting on and came around the counter. "Right over here we have a large selection. Do you know what you are eating tonight?"

"No, not really. she said that it was 'American' food. That could be burgers, or hot dogs to bar-b-q. I just don't know."

He thought for a moment, then turned and headed for a different aisle. "Over here we have a good selection of red wines." He looked through the shelf and pulled out an Italian red. "This should do the trick. It is very fruity with a smooth texture that should do nicely with just about anything American."

I took the bottle from him, read the label and accepted it. I also grabbed a second bottle just in case and thanked him for his help. While I was here I might as well grab a few beers for myself at home.

With my decisions made, I returned to the counter and set down my purchases and thanked him again for his help. I swiped my bank card and then pulled out a $5 bill and handed it to him. "This is for the extra service. My way of saying thanks."

"No, no. You don't have to do that." He held his hands up trying to reject my tip.

"Yes you can. Here take it."

He finally relented and accepted the tip I gave him and pocketed the money. I picked up my items and turned to leave saying "See you next time" over my shoulder leaving the store.

The drive to Maureen's was easy; very little traffic on the highway. I managed to arrive a few minutes early which allowed me to gather up the wine and take a casual stroll into the apartment building.

knock knock knock

'Penny.' I thought to myself. I don't know why, but the character Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" really makes me laugh.

The door opened and I looked up expecting to see Maureen, but was greeted by Ashlee Jones.

"Ashlee!" I exclaimed in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

She opened the door, welcoming me in and then opened her arms to me for a hug. I gave her a nice chaste one with the remaining arm since I was carrying two bottles of wine.

"Well that is part of the surprise for the evening. Come in and have a seat."

"Hello Paul!" Maureen hollered from the kitchen.

"Hello. I brought wine for dinner."

Maureen came out of the kitchen and accepted the two bottles I carried and said "Ooo, nice. I'll put these in the fridge to chill for dinner."

Ashlee was standing near me and I turned my attention back to her. "Ok, care to tell me what is going on?"

"Not yet. Not until after dinner." She smiled when she said that. Something good was going to happen tonight and I got a tingle down in my shorts when she said that.

"So, when is dinner and what are we having?"

Maureen came in from the kitchen and hugged me from behind and said into my ear, "Meatloaf. The great American meal."

"That sounds great, I haven't had one in a long time. Do you need me to help with dinner?" I held onto her hand which were around my waist.

"Nope. Just sit down and relax."

Ashlee walked me into the living room which was at the back of the apartment and playfully pushed me onto the couch. "Sit." She said.

I sat. I wise man knows when to follow a woman's orders.

I did take the remote and flip on the TV. She didn't say I couldn't.

Ashlee had returned to the kitchen where the two of them were carrying things out to the table getting everything ready. In just no time at all, I was called to the table for dinner. It smelled great from the couch and now that I sit at the table, the wonderful smell continued.

"Paul, would you do the honors of opening the wine?"

I took the cork screw from Maureen and opened the wine and poured the three of us a glass. when I sat down, I picked up my glass, swirled it around and gave it good sniff. It smelled wonderful. Fruity and a bit spicy. "I think I did good picking the wine. What do you two think?"

Maureen and Ashlee each swirled and sniffed and sipped from their glasses. "Oh yes. Very good." the two ladies agreed.

We continued to chat, eat and chat some more. The evening progressed easily. It was during this meal that I came up something new to talk about. "No one asked me what happened today."

Maureen finished her bite and wiped her mouth and then asked "Paul, what did you do today?"

Ashlee giggled, and I took the floor. "I had a meeting with my lawyer today and I settled with the trucking company and the tire company who were involved with the accident that killed my family."

"Oh?" Ashlee responded. "How badly did they screw you over?"

I held out as long as I could, even taking another sip of wine. "Oh, they didn't screw me over at all. My lawyer reminded them how much a jury trial was going to cost them and they caved. Pretty soon, I won't have to work to keep a roof over my head." I picked up my fork, took another bite and let them stew. I looked around chewing and the two women were motionless.

"AND?!" Maureen prodded.

"and what?" I answered.

"How much did you get?" Ashlee answered.

Another sip of wine, swallow my bite, place the napkin back in my lap and let them suffer. "$20 million dollars and an apology note from each of them. Though my lawyer is getting 20% but I should have plenty of money to last me a few years."

They were speechless. You could have heard a pin drop. Actually, I did hear Ashlee drop her fork which clattered on her plate then drop to the floor.

"You got how much?" Maureen finally squeaked out.

"$16 million after my lawyer takes his cut. Why?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if you needed or wanted a girlfriend. 'cause I'm open for that sort of position." She was dead serious about it as well. The look on her face spoke volumes to me. She saw me as her sugar daddy and her ticket to the good life. This may be a problem.

"What about me?" Ashlee begged. "You have known me longer than her and I should get a shot at being your girlfriend." She was whining now. This whole evening was heading downhill.

"Ladies. Thank you for your offer to become my girlfriend. I am honored that you both see me as someone to be desired, but I am not looking for a relationship at this time." I held up my hands to try to defuse this female competitiveness. I didn't need them fighting over me, they were family and I did not want to come in between family members. "I don't want to come between you two." Turning to Maureen, "You have been a lovely hostess, the meal was divine, thank you." Then looking at Ashlee, "I am glad that you introduced me to your cousin. Your judgment was very accurate and your friendship at work continues to be welcome. However, I can see that this evening is going to end badly for everyone involved so if you will excuse me, I'll take my leave of both of you and head on out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.