Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

knock knock knock

knock knock knock

knock knock knock

"Ok, Ok, I'm coming." I groan and get off of the couch. I look out the window and find my parents at the door. "Good morning mom and dad." I let them into the house and mom immediately started looking around. In full "MOM" mode.

"Did you sleep on the couch?" Mom asked while picking up the pillows and looking me over making sure that I was alive and well. I wasn't sure if I was alive or not.

"Now, go and get dressed and then come back for breakfast."

"Ok mom." I followed her directions, as any good son should. I went to the bedroom, stopped and looked at the bed and saw my wife lying there, watching TV with her iPod in her hand relaxing. It stopped me in my tracks. I had to force myself to move on. To stop focusing on her and my loss and get on with my life. I took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom.

Once I was clean and dressed I went back into the kitchen and ate a wonderful meal with the family.

"Thanks for cooking mom, this was wonderful." I may have said the words, but there were very few emotions in my words. I was just not ready.

"Have you finished making all of the arrangements for the funeral?" Dad asked, always the practical one.

"Yes, I have the funeral all arranged. It is going to be at the church, but the only thing I don't know is who is going to speak at the funeral. And I have to make sure that the boys scout troops can be there. I want them to be pallbearers for the boys and then I'll have friends and family carry Samantha. Now all I have to do is ask them." sigh "now all I have to do is ask them."

A silence settled over us; each of us in our own thoughts.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled up the contact list, found the scoutmaster and gave him a call. "Jim, its Paul, David's dad. How are you doing?"

"Doing alright can't complain. What can I do for you?"

"I have some bad news that I have to pass along to you." deep breath "David is gone. He was one of those people in that crash that happened the other day. You must have seen it; it was all over the news."

"Oh no, that was David and your family?"

"Yes, that was my family" my voice quivers trying to hold back the tears. "I wanted to know two things. First, would you and few of the other boys in David's troop be able to be pallbearers for the funeral?"

"Sure, we can do that. I know I can get several boys to help with that."

"Awesome. Second, I want to bury David in his class A uniform with all of his badges intact, are there any badges that he has earned but not yet received?"

"Hmm, I'll have to look that up for you. I am sure that I can find some and get them to you. When is the funeral?"

"Next weekend."

"Ouch. That is quick."

"Thank you so much. That is wonderful. I can't wait to see which ones he has. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, talk to you later."

We hung up the phone from each other and I then dialed Josh's Cub Scout leader and had a very similar conversation with him. He was going to make sure that his awards were given to him and I would bury both of them in their full uniforms with all of their awards intact. A wonderful way to honor them for all time.

The day ends the same way it began, me alone.

Chapter 6 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.