Lose One Find Another
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

That night after we all left the hospital, I was driven over to Ronnie's house in her husband's car and placed on the living room couch. I didn't really have a choice, they just put me there, and I felt safe.

"Do you want something to eat? It is getting late and I know that you didn't eat in the hospital. You must be starving."

"I would love some Chinese takeout."

"Sure, I know just the place. Anything special you want to eat?"

I thought for a moment and said, "General Tso's Chicken if they have it but without the spicy beans please." I had not had General Tso's Chicken in years. It had been my favorite back in college but once I got married, had kids and so forth; sesame chicken with white rice was the favorite meal of the boys which meant that it was my favorite meal.

My boys ... tears flowed from my eyes and I was gripped with sorrow. I could hardly breathe. What was I going to do? Why did this have to happen? What good could come to me from losing my children and my wife?

As I sat balled up on the couch I became aware of an arm around my shoulders holding me. I don't know how long it had been there or how long I had been crying, all I know is that someone was holding me. I got a hold of myself and looked at the person sitting next to me. My sister-in-law was holding me, her husband was on the other couch also watching me looking very concerned and one of my nieces was on the chair watching the whole event unfold. I must have really been balling to have drawn so many people to my side. "Sorry", I sniffed. "It just sort of overwhelmed me there for a second. I think I have it under control now."

Ronnie spoke up first, "It's alright. Go ahead and let it out. We will all have to go through this at some point or another. It is hurting me also. My little sister is gone and that hurts just as bad."

"My sister-in-law is gone too Paul." Ronnie's husband said. "Don't forget that we all lost three very important people to all of us. This is going to affect everyone in the family. This reminds me." Turning to Ronnie, "Have you started making the phone calls yet?"

"Yes. Everyone is devastated and wants to know when the funeral is and where to send flowers and how is Paul and on and on." With her arm still around me, she spoke directly to me, "Paul, you are going to have to make funeral arrangements and find a funeral home for your wife and kids. These things need to be taken care of soon."

"Yes, I know. I just can't think right now. Maybe food will help me think." GRUMBLE GROWL GURGLE says my stomach making the point that the body has to eat. Everyone laughed at such a human condition which seemed to break the tension for the moment.

Dinner arrived shortly thereafter and the three of us ate in relative silence watching the news and just trying to recover.

"We start off tonight's news with the tragic loss of a family on 435 today. A blown tire may have been the cause of a single car accident that claimed the lives of a mother and her two children while traveling northbound on I-435 this afternoon. The names have not been released to the media." While the anchor person was talking, they showed an aerial shot from their news chopper showing the police and fire department people pulling the wrecked van from the river. Its top was crushed and the front windshield smashed in. It looked like a building was dropped on it. Just absolute destruction. There was no way that any of my family could have suffered in that crash. I bet everyone died instantly.

The anchor person moved onto another story about the news of the day coming out of Jefferson City and Washington D.C. All very boring after you see your family as the lead story.

"Could someone give me a ride so I can get my truck from school? I am going to need that tomorrow."

My niece spoke up first, "I'll drive you." 18 years old, about 6' tall. Softball player. Very strong and thick as so many of the athletes are these days.

"Thanks." I stood up taking my dirty dishes to the kitchen throwing the trash away and putting the dishes in the sink to be rinsed off and washed.

Ronnie and Joel (her husband) followed me also taking their dirty dishes in with them and in no time flat, the living room was picked up and the dishes were done. You have to love take out. Minimal clean up.

My niece and I climbed into her little Toyota and I directed her to the school. There was nothing really to talk about, so it was quiet. The radio was playing and we were both lost in our own thoughts.

When we got to the school, I directed her to the back parking lot and I got out, thanked her very much for the ride and got in my truck and started for home. I noticed that all of the school bags were not in the seat next to me, but no matter. I'll get them tomorrow when I go back to school and work.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.