Lose One Find Another
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

"Mr. Johnson. My name is Erica and I am from the transplant dept. and I want to talk to you about donating some of the organs from your wife and children in hope of saving the lives of others."

I looked up from my seated position and looked into the face of a very normal and average looking woman and tried to process what she was saying. "You want to me to donate my family's organs? After the day I am having, you expect me to just hand over my family to you?" I looked at her, my face still wet with tears trying to think rationally about this.

"Yes I am. I am very sorry for your loss, but if you were to do this, your loss would save the lives of many others and part of your family would live on. But the clock is ticking and we need to start the surgery soon if any of their organs are to be viable."

I sat for another minute, and my wife's voice came to me, go ahead and do this. It is for the greater good.

I turned to the lady and agreed to the donation. "You can have as much as you can use, it is what they would have wanted. My wife was a giver and really loved everyone and if part of her can live on, so be it. The boys too."

"Thank you Mr. Johnson, what you are doing will save many lives." She handed me several sheets of paper and I signed where she asked.

She took the papers, thanked me again for my gift and then left me to sit.

"You have done the right thing you know that right."

"I know but it doesn't make it any easier." I turned to the voice and found the officer who brought me sitting there.

"Do you have a ride home?"

"No, not officially. I need to..." but before I could finish my sentence, my wife's sister, Ronnie, came through the door and quickly ran to me. I stood up as we hugged and she started in with the questions, what happened, who was involved, how are they, where are they, the works. I was having a hard time forming words and luckily the officer stood next to us and took over the explaining of the situation for me since I was having a hard time.

Ronnie, broke down with me and we both had a good cry right there in the hallway.

Soon Ronnie's husband came through the door, spotted us and came over asking many of same questions as his wife had already asked.

After some time had passed, we all managed to get a grip on ourselves and talked. Ronnie started calling the family telling them the bad news; the tears flowed all over again. The call that was the hardest was to my in-laws. I thought they would drop dead while on the phone from the way my mother-in-law reacted.

This sucks.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.