The Exhibition - Cover

The Exhibition

Copyright© 2014 by sammy_808

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sammy agrees to be a model for a kinky display, but isn't aware what she'll be subjected to, or how it will change her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Exhibitionism  

Two hours later, the show opened, revealing Sammy to the crowd once again. She faintly heard the artist addressing them. "Welcome to the second weekend of my exhibition! It's nice to see so many familiar faces returning! I expected something like this might happen, so I took care to update the main display with a number of new features. Feel free to play around as much as you'd like, I've put some explanations down in the corner, but come and find me if you have and specific questions. Have a great evening, everybody, and enjoy!"

Sammy heard the crowd clapping, and blushed deeply while she felt her crotch leak even more. "They're clapping for me, displayed like this."

Outside her shell, the crowd was investigating the new display. Along the left edge, the girl had arranged a series of photos. She had used some of the same from the previous week, along with some additions. At the top, she had the photo of Sammy signing the contract. Below that, the story from the last week: Sammy stripping naked, Sammy's spread crotch with the catheter sticking out, Sammy half mummified, Sammy on display the previous week, Sammy connected to the enema machine, the blender with Sammy's shit on top, Sammy's tongue extending to accept the blended smoothie, and then at the very bottom, an overhead shot of Sammy sprawled on the floor, still partially mummified attempting to masturbate with her useless hand.

On the backside, more photos were arranged, showing Sammy from this week. Again it started with a photo of Sammy stripping, taken at the point where she was letting the panties that were now on display with her slide past her knees. Next, Sammy half mummified with her arms folded over, then Sammy fully mummified, flailing around on her back. The next four showed Sammy being collared, walking down the hallway, entering the cage, and then sleeping curled in the corner. The next two showed Sammy walking back from the cage with her collection bag bulging on her back, and then finally was another closeup shot of Sammy's wrapped head and the water bottle filled with dark yellow urine, as Sammy's tongue was flicking the end of the tube to let it drain into her mouth.

Next to the set of photos, the girl had again inserted Sammy's driver's license and social security card, above the contract signed by Sammy. Below that, she had typed up a letter "from Sammy," using one of the contract pages she'd manipulated. This left Sammy's signature at the bottom, making it look completely authentic. The letter read:

"Hi Everybody!

You're probably wondering who I am, and what I'm doing here. I'm Samantha Kahele, but you can just call me Sammy. During the week, I work at Smith and Company doing boring stuff. However, I've always wanted to do something more, and having the opportunity to be part of a great art project like this has been a dream come true.

Yes, it is very humiliating to be exposed and shown like a piece of meat. That's actually what makes it so great! Knowing that you're outside watching me as I orgasm, or drink my own pee, or eat milkshakes of my own shit. That's what drives me up that cliff to those orgasms!

I know that I'm disgusting, but I don't care. Enjoy my humiliation as much as I do, and I hope you take advantage of everything I can offer you!

Love, Sammy"

Along the right side of the panel, the artist had put her own note.

"Humiliation Whore 2 (2014)

I really couldn't believe how desperate she was to get back on display. She returned a day early, and begged me to wrap her up so she could feel the bondage that much longer. When I suggested that she was like a dog in heat, I immediately know what position she would enjoy. The only problem dealing with material like her is scavenging my mind to come up with ever greater humiliations to keep up with her debauched enjoyment.

I hope your enjoyment is also spurred by my creation, as you assist her in those humiliations."

The visitors also saw that the collar around Sammy's neck had a large tag on it, arranged perfectly against the outer plastic so it could be clearly read. "Samantha Kahele: Humiliation Whore."


The crowd quickly started in, investigating the new display. One person started by simply poking at the plastic over Sammy's spread cunt. Sammy moaned as this happened, and the crowd laughed as they saw her slime move under the cover. Another saw the buttons on the box, and pushed the "L" button on top. To the crowd, the result of this was Sammy letting out a ear piercing scream. She struggled against her bonds, but this only resulted in a slight wobble of the frame that moved the button away from the finger pushing it. Sammy panted through her gag, relieved that the electric shock that had shot through her left breast had stopped.

"Oh, I see you've found her electric nipples," the artist said with a smile. Sammy was recovering from this sudden attack when her right breast felt the shock, followed by both breasts at once. "Don't worry," the artist said to the guest. "There's a limit that ensures she gets some rest."

"And the M?" the guest asked as Sammy panted through her gag.

"Give it a try," she responded. Sammy continued to pant, but felt the gag shake once, and felt her air completely cut off. No matter what she did, she couldn't breathe. She quickly felt her chest shaking as she panicked. Seconds later, the air suddenly returned, leaving Sammy to make a loud gasping breath. "It inflates a tiny balloon in her gag, forcing her to conserve her air better than she just did," the artist said to the guest. "Again, the whole thing has protections built in. She can't be choked or shocked faster than a certain rate, and the durations and levels are somewhat randomized, just to keep things active for her."

Sammy hadn't expected that there would be more things to deal with. She wasn't sure how much she'd be able to take of things like this. Just then, her nipples lit up again, but at a much lower intensity. She yelped through the gag, and felt someone poking the vibrator into her left breast, which did little more than modulate her moaning.

The show seemed a constant barrage of sensations. Vibrations, shocks, panicked moments without air, all the while recycling her own piss for the amusement of the crowd. The effect this had had on her was increasingly visible to that crowd, as her cunt perpetually oozed onto the plastic screen separating them.

Toward the end of the show, she felt completely drained. Again the crowd had discovered that they could push her urine back up into her body from the mostly full collection bag, and she whined as this happened. The whining brought the artist back over, who switched it out with a new one, and connected the full one to her water bottle, pushing the twice recycled pee back up for her to drink again.

Sammy was recovering from this, she felt the vibrator jammed roughly against her cunt, and held there firmly. Although she'd been teased throughout the evening, none of the sensations had been consistent enough to push her over the edge. This was different, and Sammy could quickly feel herself warming up, as her breathing picked up until she was panting through the gag. Just as she reached the peak, the gag sealed shut, and the vibrator was drawn away, replaced with the shocking of her left nipple. The assault of sensations battered Sammy's mind, but as she struggled to fill her lungs, she felt her insides quake with the orgasm that was causing her to shake the entire frame.

From outside, the crowd saw the frame wobble wildly, and then suddenly stop, as Sammy went completely slack. Without hearing much breathing when the gag reopened, someone pushed the "R" button, sending another massive shock to Sammy's right nipple. The sudden pain of this jolted Sammy back to consciousness, and she immediately started gasping for air. She could hear the applause from outside the bag over her own frantic breathing, and felt yet another orgasm rock her at this realization.

At the end of the show, Sammy was barely lucid. She slowly realized that the din of the crowd had died out, and the various attacks had subsided. She was dreading the enema machine, but the girl left with only a slap on Sammy's ass. Sammy was surprised by this change, but took the opportunity to settle into a deep sleep.


The next morning, Sammy was awoken when she felt her catheter shake when the collection bag was changed. Her mind slowly cleared as she fully woke up, at which point she realized that she didn't feel well. She was very hungry, and could feel her stomach gurgling, but quickly realized that part of the problem was that she'd been plugged for nearly two days, and needed to poop badly. She moaned weakly as she felt her bowels cramp and twitch, and quickly came to the conclusion that this was nearly as bad as the enemas.

By the time the show opened, Sammy was already in tears from the pain. She wasn't sure she'd be able to deal with this added pain in addition to the rest of the tortures. She heard the crowd entering, and felt the first few gropes and prods. She heard the artist welcoming the audience, and quickly explaining the buttons and rest of the exhibit. One thing that Sammy couldn't hear was the enema machine being rolled up next to her. After about an hour, she was able to hear the artist again through the haze in her head.

"Ladies and gentlemen, there have been some questions about the smoothies, and in the interest of clearing this up, we'll have a live presentation!" Sammy had no idea what this meant, but soon felt the key slide in place in her plug, followed by the inner tube pushing inside her. A few moments later, the felt the outer tube locking into place. Outside, the artist showed the empty solids collection bag to the crowd, then closed the cover, and flipped on the system.

At first, Sammy didn't feel anything except for a twitch as the inner tube flexed as the water filled it. Soon, though, Sammy could feel the icy chill as the water inflated her. With the added volume filled by the extra shit, Sammy thought for sure that she would rupture as the pressure increased. She felt her body break out in a cold sweat as she was filled, further chilling her. After the fifteen minute holding time, she felt the suction pulling the filthy water out of her. She sighed through her gag, glad to have the pressure released, and glad that she no longer felt like she was cramping.

However, Sammy knew this wasn't the end, and felt the cold water flood back into her. Without the panic that she had felt on the first one, the realization that Sammy could still hear the crowd outside laughing and talking to each other, as they watched her having her shit flushed out of her. By the end of the third flush, Sammy could feel that she had been largely cleaned out. She was anticipating the constant warm cycling to begin, but the artist had other plans.

She had spent the last cycle filling up the blender with the bananas and mix, and then climbing up to drain some of the pee into the carafe. When the cycle finished, she opened the side panel of the machine, pulled out the stuffed bag of shit, and added that in as well. After a quick pulse, she drained the mess into a large syringe, and climbed back up the ladder. She unscrewed the gag cap, and placed the tip of the syringe on Sammy's tongue, and squirted some of the smoothie into her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.