Home Tutoring - Cover

Home Tutoring

by FamilyMan

Copyright© 2014 by FamilyMan

Incest Sex Story: School teaches many things you'll never use in your life, but there are things you'll need a lot that are not being taught at school. That's when home tutoring becomes the best alternative.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Incest   Orgy   .

"Slow down, Bobby, slow down, please!" I begged my fifteen year old son who was smashing his young cock into my cunt faster and faster. "Slow down! I need to cum too!"

"I can't, mom, I just can't." he panted and then I felt him shooting his sperm into me.

When he finally pulled out of me I just had to reprimand him.

"Listen, Bobby. Earlier you fucked your sister and couldn't make her cum. Now you fucked me and I hardly even started getting warmed up. Sex is for the pleasure of both participants and not just for you to get your rocks off. A girl must, and deserves to, have a good cum too. Look over there – your father just got home from work and instead of having a while to rest up – he has to complete the job you've started."

I pointed to the other side of the room where my husband was slowly fucking Daisy, Bobby's twin sister with his nine inch cock. He was slowly fucking her, in and out, while my daughter's face showed pure bliss and my husband's showed pure lust.

"Look real good, Bobby, your father has been fucking her for the past twenty minutes. Look at the restraint he shows. He could have just slammed into her and finish it all within three minutes but he is first taking care of her pleasure and only afterwards his own."

"But she already came twice," retorted my son, "why can't he cum in her already?"

"Well, as I've told you several times, a girl can have several cums, or orgasms if you wish, one right after the other. It's called multi-orgasms and a girl who has that treat is very lucky. On the other hand, a boy must have some rest between fucks, as you well know. Your sister is one of the lucky ones and is multi-orgasmic. But when the man or the boy know about this special treat they should do their best to make the fuck last as long as possible."

At that moment I heard my dear husband start a growl deep in his throat and coming louder and louder until : "Aaahhhhhhh!" as he shot his load into Daisy's cunt. Immediately after that came Daisy's wail: "Daddyyyyyy!"

"You see, dear, your father showed a lot of restraint and had her cum three times

"You must learn to control yourself, Bobby. You know that two weeks from now your Aunt and Uncle with Max and Heather will come and stay with us for two weeks. I'll be really ashamed if my son won't be able to control himself long enough to satisfy a girl. They will all think that I have not taught you well.

"One more point you should know. I shouldn't have told you that until they are all here, but I see that I just have to. "While they are here you should take your little sister's virginity and make her a woman. Now, this thing may be a bit painful for her but after a short while she will feel the pleasure. Now what will happen if you shoot too soon? She will have the pain but not the pleasure. This may cause her a trauma for the rest of her life!"

"Take her virginity? Why me?" he had an incredulous look on his face.

"Well, darling, it is the tradition in the family that when a girl reaches thirteen, she will give her virginity to the family member with the smallest cock, and that way she will be hurting less."

"Smallest? Am I small?" he almost cried.

"No, darling," I hugged him. "Your six inches are very respectable for your age, but look around you. Your father is nine inches, your uncle Ted is the same and your cousin Max has seven inches. You don't want to hurt your little sister too much, do you?"

"I don't want to hurt her at all." He looked crestfallen. "I love her too much to hurt her."

"Well, Bobby. Every girl is going through this at one time or another. It is a once in a lifetime pain. For some girls it's no more than a pin prick but for others it's really painful. Problem is that we never know beforehand how the girl will have it.

"Now I have to prepare dinner, so why don't you practice some pussy licking with your little sister until I call you for dinner. And, Bobby, I want to hear her cumming at least twice."

Beth, our nearly thirteen years old youngest sat in the armchair two feet away from us, and with a huge grin on her face spread her legs wide and called her brother: "Come on, Bobby. Come eat me!"

Well, at least he did that well. I heard her screeches three times.

At dinner I asked my husband to teach Bobby some restraint.

"Listen carefully, Bobby," My husband said. "When you start feeling that you are about to cum, think of something that you don't like, like, for instance, your old Math teacher. Your feeling should recede then. When it's way down concentrate on your fucking. If you do this a few times you may get your partner to cum and then you can cum too. With time and practice you won't need this anymore and you'll be able to restrain yourself as long as needed."

"I'll try, dad. It really gets me down seeing you make Daisy cum three times while I can't make her cum at all. I'll try, and thanks for the advice."

"There is one more way you may try," continued my husband. "Boys at your age can have a new hard on in no time, a treat that goes away when you get older. So you may try not to pull out after you cum, and then, if you really have a new hard soon – just continue fucking as if you've never stopped."

"You, dear," Mark spoke to me now, "May use your Kegel muscles in this case and this may help him get a new hard faster. Maybe you should also teach Daisy about using her Kegels."

I believe that while he spoke a new bulge started appearing in front of his shorts. I used my Kegels on him on occasion and he simply loved it. It would make him fuck like an animal and cum with larger loads.

"This talk about the Kegels made me hot, darling." Panted my dear husband. "Get ready for me."

I got up and leaned over the table. Mark lifted my robe to my waist, got out his big cock and slammed it into me right there in front of the kids. He went really wild, and yet had me cum twice before unloading into me.

"Mom, what are Kegels?" asked my precious daughter Daisy.

When I got my breath back to normal I replied.

"Sweetie, you have some muscles inside your cunt that are called Kegels. When you use them at the right time they squeeze the guys' cocks and this can drive a man crazy. You just saw your dad's reaction to just talking about them. I only use them on special occasions so that he won't get used to them every time we fuck and so every time I do it's like something new."

"Will you teach me how to use them?"

"Of course, sweetie. After dinner you get your dildo so I can show you and you can practice."

"When will you teach me too?" asked Beth.

"Only after Bobby takes your virginity, darling. You must have either a cock or a dildo deep inside of you in order to use them."

= = = = Time moved on and Bobby really improved. I guess some of Mark's advice worked for him. He already made Daisy cum on two different occasions. She only came once each time but still it was much better than not cumming at all. She's also started using her Kegels and this helped him get a new erection while he was still in her cunt. He still couldn't make me cum, but several times I was already on the verge of cumming and that was a real improvement since I was a slow cummer.

I must explain about our family here. Ted was my brother and his "wife" Lucy was my sister. My husband Mark was my cousin on my mother's side of the family. We've started having sex together when we were thirteen and fourteen, and after our father has fucked both Lucy and me, and have never stopped. After college graduation, when both of us sisters were pregnant, we simply played a poker game to decide who will be with whom for public appearances sake. Lucy drew Ted and by way of some fake paperwork they married, and I married my cousin Mark. Every time we met we had – and still have – some wild sex that included swapping.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.