I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

A week ago...

Siobhan barreled out of the house, leaving the front door open. She held her arm where her stepdad had yanked on it. That had hurt!

After a block the auburn haired girl rounded a corner and leaned back against a fence, breathing heavily and holding back tears. Her stepdad’s attitude toward her was getting worse, and she was afraid he’d do something serious soon.

“You don’t have to go back,” said a woman’s voice.

Siobhan turned to find a beautiful lady in a half-top, jeans and sandals leaning on the fence next to her. Where had she come from? And...

“I don’t?” the young girl asked. Siobhan knew that this lady shouldn’t have known what was going on in her life but she didn’t feel that she was in any danger from her.

The woman held out her hand. “Come with me.”

Siobhan hesitated, thinking about her Mom and ... him.

The woman’s amber eyes seemed to glow faintly as she looked down at the girl. “Don’t worry, he has an appointment with my people in a few years. Lung cancer’s a particularly nasty way to go; slow and painful.”

Siobhan knew who the woman was referring to, and she felt satisfied. Sooner would have been better, but...

She took Demie’s hand. “Where are we going?”


Today...

Wednesday evening rolled around and Demie hadn’t come home after going off with her friend Hepzibah the previous night. She did this sometimes. I didn’t know what she did or where she went, and was frankly too afraid to ask. If she wanted privacy or had another place to live on the side, that was perfectly fine by me.

Or ... did she have another lover? Was that jealousy I was feeling just then? It certainly felt like it. But jealousy meant...

There was a sound from the bedroom. I lightly placed my keys into the entryway bowl as the front door closed behind me.

Was it Demie? I started moving toward the bedroom, and then realized that if I was wrong, then there was an intruder in my place!

Instead, I backtracked into the kitchen and grabbed a large knife. I kept as quiet as I could as I approached the bedroom again.

As I looked into the room I could see that it was well lit from the sunlight angling through the window but there was a sort of -- miasma was the best word for it -- a swirling darkness that pulled in the light, making it difficult to see.

A voice sounded, “Is it cold iron ye be seeking to use on me, mortal man?” It was a woman’s voice, though I couldn’t tell if she was young or old.

I knew enough from my time with Demie that a simple knife would make no difference here. I tossed it out of the room.

“Sorry!” I said, holding my hands out to indicate I was no longer armed. “I didn’t know who was here. Are you a friend of Demie’s?”

The darkness coalesced into a slim female shape. If her elfin features weren’t enough for me to tell what I was looking at, her pointed ears were, framing long yellow-green hair. And she was naked. It must have been cold in the room, as her ears weren’t the only things that were pointed.

I quickly looked away, but then I realized that if she had cared about her nudity she would have arrived with clothes on. I looked at her again, but tried to focus on her eyes. They were large, and very green, and they had an appraising look as they beheld me.

“Ye are not the one I have come for, man. Where be the one ye call Demie?” the woman asked.

“Er, well, I actually haven’t seen her since yesterday. She comes and goes. You’re welcome to wait. Can I ... offer you something to drink?” She had entered my home uninvited, but I wasn’t going to be rude.

The elf-like woman approached me and then stopped, her body disturbingly close to mine as she peered into my eyes. She was shorter than me, but I felt small in comparison, however that worked. I didn’t flinch, though, meeting her piercing gaze. She smelled like wildflowers.

Then she spoke, almost in a whisper, “Do ye ... have whiskey?”

I actually did. Monday had given me a bottle of scotch for Christmas last year. I had never developed a taste for it, but kept it around in case I had company ... and I was glad that I had!

“Come in,” I said, and backed out of the bedroom. It gave me another chance at an eyeful of her slim nakedness. Small, compact, definitely fit ... not a blemish on her creamy skin. Despite her alien looks she was gorgeous.

I pulled the whiskey bottle down from the top kitchen cupboard and as I filled a glass I asked, “What...” Then I remembered from my first meeting with Demie that asking real names would probably not be well received. “ ... should I call you? I’m Tom.” I handed her the glass.

The woman took the glass, sniffed the contents, and then threw it back, gulping the whole thing in one go. That had been half a glass!

As she wiped her mouth and held the glass out again, she said, “Call me ... Anya. I am pleased to make yer acquaintance, Tom.” That appraising look again.

I filled her glass this time, and then we moved back out to the living room. We sat on the couch, though by the way she sat down it might have been a throne. The cushion didn’t even make an indentation where she sat ... did she weigh nothing?

Anya sipped her drink now, savoring the flavor. “I do miss this,” she said. “One of the only things from the olde world that I do.”

I didn’t know if I should say anything, so I didn’t. I put on some soothing music, though, and then returned to the couch.

As I sat I realized that Anya had moved closer. That faint smell of wildflowers again. She asked, “Do ye find me comely, Tom?”

I allowed my eyes to rove across her trim body, and then back to her face. “Absolutely beautiful,” I responded truthfully.

She put the now-empty glass down on the coffee table. “Mayhap...” she continued, “ ... there is something else I do miss.”

“Um...” I began, and then she was kissing me. I was surprised, but I returned the kiss. Her lips tasted of honey and strawberries.

I realized that I had missed kissing. I had been having sex with Demie for almost two weeks now, but one kiss from her would make me dead! Anya was a good kisser -- like, really good. Her strong lips caressed mine, nibbling, sucking, and then switching to deep tonguing. This was incredible!

I hadn’t noticed when she had straddled my lap. She was indeed very light, practically weightless!

“Um...” I said again, breaking the kiss. “Look ... I’m flattered, really ... but we just met and you were looking for Demie, right?”

I didn’t know why I was saying no to this sexy creature. Did I feel like I was cheating on Demie? No, Demie had said that demons didn’t have committed relationships. Was it because Anya was so different? No, I had fucked Demie while she was in full demon mode, complete with hooves, horns and tail. This elfin woman was a lot more classically beautiful than Demie. There should be no reason for me to turn her down.

And yet I was doing it. My cock had gotten hard from the warm fairy creature rubbing her mound on it through my jeans, but I was not going to have sex with Anya, I told myself.

And that’s when Demie walked in, with this buck-ass naked nymph dry humping me on the couch.

“Making yourself comfortable?” Demie asked, tilting her head as she looked at us, though I didn’t know if she meant Anya or me.

“Um, um,” I stammered, trying to crane my neck over Anya’s shoulder at my hellish girlfriend. The fae creature wasn’t moving -- well, wasn’t moving off of my lap, anyway -- her crotch hadn’t stopped moving.

Demie smirked and I relaxed. “We have business, Anya,” she said to our amorous guest.

The elf sighed. “Aye,” she said resignedly, and got off of me.

Suddenly Anya was clad in a short dark green skirt, leafy leggings, and a light green blouse that was practically see-through. She wore no shoes.

I got up off of the couch to see them out the door. Anya had whispered something in Demie’s ear that I couldn’t make out and Demie said, “Really?”

They left me there, confused, and I sighed as the door closed.

Then the door opened again and I froze. Demie’s impish grin, an amalgam of hers and my ex-girlfriend Laura’s, looked back at me. “Be ready for us when we get back,” she said, licking her lips. And then the door closed again.


Siobhan had been waiting in an empty condo for a week now, and was bored out of her tree. She was watching TV when she heard the front door open and close. “Demie?” she called out as she paused the show.

Sure enough, Demie came around the corner a moment later, and someone else was with her, a beautiful slim woman with greenish-blonde hair.

Siobhan got up off of the couch. “Hi,” she said uncertainly, holding out her hand to the newcomer.

The slim woman looked at her hand but didn’t offer hers. “Are ye a virgin, child?”

Siobhan dropped her hand, shocked, and looked to Demie. “What--?”

Demie spoke up: “Of course she is ... you know I can smell ‘em, Anya.”

Anya nodded back. Turning back to Siobhan, she said, “I do come from elsewhere, a land where ye will want for nothing, child...”

The girl cut her off, her face flushed so her freckles were quite visible. ‘Child?’ “My name is Siobhan,” she said.

Anya smiled. “Ye are from the land of Eire?”

‘Eire? Oh... ‘ “Ireland? My Grandma was from there...”

“Shall we sit down?” Demie suggested.

Then the three of them spoke for a time, of magic and legends, of true names and false. An offer was made, one that had not been uttered in hundreds of years. There were more questions asked and answered, and finally all parties were satisfied.

Anya stood and moved her hands in complicated gestures, muttering words that seemed to cut through the air. A hole of darkness opened in the middle of the apartment’s living room.

“Go through,” Anya said to the girl, “My attendants will serve ye as does befit royalty.”

Siobhan hugged Demie, who was surprised by the gesture but did not pull away. Then the 13-year-old took a large breath and stepped forward through the gateway and into her new life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.