I Dream of Demie - Cover

I Dream of Demie

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "I had summoned a succubus, a female demon that stole men's souls through intimate contact! I couldn't do anything but lean forward as she beckoned. I was going to die!"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Caution   Slow   Transformation   Violence  

Previously, on I Dream of Demie:

Hi, my name's Tom. I killed a man to summon a sex demon from Hell. She loves to smoke my pot, so she spared my life, stays with me, and occasionally we have incredible sex.

The other night Demie killed a girl while we were having a threesome. It kind of fucked me up. I went on a bender and Demie, shapeshifted to look like Jessica Alba, took out a bunch of bikers that were giving us trouble. She can make herself look (and feel) like any girl I want! But is it worth it?


Yesterday:

Detective Sergeant Dianna Shepherd looked at the board again, as she had done every workday, multiple times a day, since the third missing persons report came in. The tally was now six missing people in six days. Pictures of all those people were on the board.

If there had been any real connection between those people there would have been red string going to and from the pushpins holding the pictures on the corkboard, but other than the fact that they all lived in the city, there was no connection ... none at all!

Early last Monday morning a poodle dragging a leash had been found in the park. Marsha Patterson, age 43, the owner of said poodle, was nowhere to be found.

Bob Perkins, age 34, a high rolling banker, had gone to the roof of his office building for a smoke Monday afternoon and had never come back.

Abe Sorensen, age 65, had been reported missing from his home, also last Monday afternoon. His neighbors hadn't seen him go out or anyone come in since he came home Friday afternoon. He lived alone so he could have disappeared at any point from Friday to Monday, but he was the third reported missing person.

Siobhan (pronounced Shi-vahn) Mullins, age 13, had disappeared while walking to her friend's house Tuesday afternoon.

Ida Spratt, 87, had been put to bed in her care home Thursday evening. In the morning she was gone. The elderly woman was bedridden, so could not have wandered off on her own. The only thing left in her bed when they checked in the morning was a smelly mess left by the incontinent old woman.

Finally, Jessi Bayfield, age 19, had gone out with other underage friends and then had disappeared after her friends had gotten drunk after using their fake IDs to get into a retro 70's disco just last night.

Today, Sunday, Dianna had been called in on her day off to investigate. The police commissioner was getting pressure from the media coverage since Siobhan Mullins' disappearance, and it seemed there was a serial ... what ... murderer? Kidnapper? There were no ransom notes, so murder seemed likely, though there were no signs of a struggle at any of the crime sites.

Was there a connection? So many disappearances in so short a time ... there had to be! What was she missing?


Sorry, that was a lot of exposition for a sex story! You'd think I was trying to write a plot or something ... I'll try to keep us on track.

Demie had just killed my Dad while having sex with him on my new couch. Well, in my nightmare she had. I was still breathing heavily from waking up after the shock of seeing that.

After having breakfast I brushed my teeth and then headed out the door. I needed to run around or something to get this pent-up nervous energy out. As I stepped out my apartment door I bumped into a woman in a tight pink t-shirt and black yoga pants, a neighbor from down the hall, a single mom I had had my eye on for a while, as she was quite toned, in good shape for a stay-at-home mom.

We had bumped together hard and I caught her before she stumbled. We were quite close now and I could smell her perfume and ... sulfur? She looked at me with wide gorgeous green eyes framed by her shoulder length brown hair.

Oh, very clever, Demie, I thought to myself. You were able to pluck out of my head that I liked this lady so you're pretending to be her and I now get to have another fantasy fulfilled! Fool me once, shame on you ... fool me twice, shame on me! I knew her game.

I gave her a dazzling smile, playing along. "Hi, I'm Tom ... can I interest you in a cup of coffee?" I was still holding her and she had started to breathe more heavily. I helped her to stand back up.

"Oh," she replied, a bit unsteady, "I have to get back to my daughter..." Then she paused, considering. " ... but I suppose a quick cup would be nice. I'm Erica." She offered her hand.

I shook her hand but continued holding it. I ushered her into my place and closed the door behind us, admiring her nicely shaped tush in those yoga pants that I had noticed many times before.

She turned and caught me looking, and then continued turning until she faced me directly. She was nibbling her lower lip as her eyes roamed my body. I could see her nipples, quite prominent now through her tight t-shirt. There would be no coffee. I pulled her to me and started kissing her neck, causing her to moan.

"I'm so horny..." she murmured as I lifted her shirt and sports bra. I dived into those fantastic boobs, nibbling and sucking at the large nipples. She fell back onto the couch and I pulled at her yoga pants. Her orange thong panties came down with them. They came off of one leg and dangled from the other leg's ankle. I was impressed at how Demie could make parts of her body look like clothing, but of course those parts had to remain connected to the rest of her.

I quickly removed my clothes and lined up my cock. Erica's/Demie's trimmed pussy was visibly wet so I didn't need to go down on her for lubrication. She watched with undisguised lust as I slowly sunk the head of my cock into her hot pussy. She moaned in pleasure.

It felt different from Demie's infernal vagina, a little looser but wetter, and certainly not as hot, temperature wise, and I again marveled at how she could make herself an exact copy of who she was pretending to be, right down to the vaginal shape and musculature. I knew this was exactly how it would have felt to have sex with the real Erica, and it just turned me on more!

I pulled back and pushed in harder. "Erica" groaned, looking up at my face adoringly. Well done, Demie, I thought. You'd almost think this was actually my neighbor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.