Trip to the Biker Bar
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Boyfriend takes me to a biker bar to be used

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

My body is balanced on the table edge, my clit rubbing on the cold surface. My legs have been streched toward each leg of the table and spread to their limit, muscles straining, suspended with my feet no longer reaching the floor. Ropes holding me in position. It seems my weight is resting on my clit and each movement sends shocks through my body. My arms are equally streched to their limits and secured to the other table legs. I realize in this spread position, although all my holes are available - my unprotected butt hole is going to be the prime target. I try to move but find that the rope has me securely in place. I am sure you are enjoying the view of me stretched and exposed - knowing that i am now defenseless against the group forming behind me. My arms and legs ache as I feel the first cock plunge deep in my butt and I scream with pleasure as my clit is rubbed on the table with each stroke. In rapid secussion, a dozen men plow into my butt, filling me to overflowing - making come flow down my exposed pussy from my butt hole and puddle on the floor below me. You ask me if I am OK and I look at you and say "God yes - please don't stop". With that you smile and say "Your first hole looks like it is filled to capacity for now -- it's time to fill that tummy of yours."

My arms and legs are untied and several guys carry me roughly to the center of the room where a large steel pole stands. I kneel down with me back against the pole and my ankles are bound behind the pole. Then my wrists are tied behind the pole, again I am immobile. As you stand in front of me you reach into your pocket and pull out my Y-nipple clamps. Looking around, you hand them to one of the girls watching from the side. My eyes widen as I realize what you want done with me and the fact that you are already bringing the girls into the picture. At least you picked a cute one to torment me. She walks up and roughly pulls my nipples, making them harden from her touch and anticipaition. As she pulls on them, the guys all encourage her to pull harder and twist them. I try to squirm, but there is no escape. When she is satisfied with their hardness she roughly attaches a clamp to each nipple - then smiles as she realizes where the last clamp is going to be attached. Reaching down between my legs, she slips her fingers through the come still draining from my abused butt hole. She fingers my gapping pussy and spreads my skin to expose my swelling clit. Rubbing it she brings me to the edge and I gasp as she brutally clamps my tender clit making me explode in orgasim.

You instruct the guys now standing around that you want them to fill my mouth. When they pepare to come they should pump the first shots down my throat then pull out and shoot on my face and body and then finish by letting me suck them dry. You tell them that my tummy is to be filled and my body covered. Again the crowd forms, this time - at least for the moment - in front of my eyes and I again realize just how many men are here. Cock after cock enters my waiting mouth and come is deposited in me and on me untill i am covered and don't think I can swallow another drop. Sensing my discomfort, you step in and anounce that that hole has been filled to capacity for now too - leaving the final initaition of my remaining hole. The guys decide that i need to be cleaned before they continue and I am carried, still bound out to the parking lot to a well lit area they use to wash bikes after a long run. "Lets drown her in piss before we hose her off!" Oh God -- I thought it would be the girls. I am thrown into a large stainless steel tub and secured to the handels. The guys all lined up around the tub and started to piss on me. Gallons of hot piss cascaded down my body. They aimed at my mouth and face, my pussy, my tits. When they were empty, I was dragged from the tub and spread naked across a wood saw horse, still in the well lit wash bay. The hose is brought over and cold water is sprayed on me. I could see cars slow down on the road to look at me as the guys used the hose on my naked body. As they were finishing, headlights of a car flashed across my shiny skin. I looked up to see two police cars with their lights shining on me. No one made a move to free me or cover me. The four police officers walked up to my bound body and asked if i was all right. I told them "Yes sir - I'm here willingly --and I don't think they are through with me yet". Glancing around at the crowd, the cop said "It appears that you won't be finished for a while -- take her inside - we are getting a lot of calls about her being gang raped." The cops left me tied to the saw horse and after they had left the parking lot I was carried back inside the bar.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.