My Unique Career
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Memorable Event

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young barber, Mark, was facing a tough decision in the early 1960s. His shop in Los Angeles was losing money and his famed skill at shaving men was no longer in demand. That all changed one day when a lovely woman entered his shop. Her request shocked him but gave birth to his new career. This erotic story evolves into a romance that will leaving you smiling and wishing you could visit his shop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Squirting  

Three weeks had passed since the note from Shelley. In an effort to improve my skills, I decided to attend a weekend training class at the barber school in Los Angeles. The training was scheduled to begin at 4:00 pm on Saturday. The participants were booked into the adjacent Howard Johnson's Motor Lodge since the classes lasted until 10:00 pm and began again at 8:00 am on Sunday. This schedule allowed the shops to send their employees without incurring too much down time.

I arrived at the school 30 minutes early and saw three of David's old friends. As we stood talking, two women walked up and joined us. We soon realized that they were also planning to attend the classes. This was unusual, as women normally became ladies' hairdressers for beauty shops, not barbers for men in those days.

Their names were Jamie and Linda. Jamie was very cute with long dark brown hair, about 5'5" or so. She had a beautiful tan. Linda was a blonde, but probably not a real one, about the same height as Jamie but with shorter hair. Although Linda wasn't as cute as Jamie, she had big breasts. Each woman was, in fact, a ladies' hairdresser but they were planning to open a shop that would be for both men and women. I didn't think that'd ever work. I found out years later that I was wrong.

The class began on time and covered the changing styles that were happening around the States. There was much to learn as society demands were rapidly evolving. There was a new group formed the previous year in Liverpool and the mop-top haircuts were starting to come to LA. Elvis and the new rock and roll performers were leading the transition from the 1950's styles of flattops, buzz-cuts and crew cuts of the Buddy Holly days. The trend was definitely toward longer, free form hairstyles; therefore our business traffic would surely be dropping.

After several hands-on training sessions ending at 7:00 pm, we took a break for dinner and went next door to the HoJo restaurant. It just happened that Jamie and Linda decided to sit with me and the three other guys at a large table.

After the usual small talk, the conversation took a strange turn. Much to the guys' surprise, Linda brought up the subject of women's genital hair removal and how best to do it for those who wanted a more bare look. I could tell she was just playing with our minds by asking such an outrageous question.
She was obviously a flirt. Jamie just rolled her eyes.

The three men hooted and joked about various methods of torture to remove hair. Linda and Jamie were not amused. After a minute of one-sided fun, I casually mentioned, "I was asked by a lady a few weeks ago to shave her private areas. It turned out well. She paid me a lot of money."

There was total silence as everyone glanced at everyone else. After a few seconds, one of the guys said, "You mean to tell me that a women took her clothes off in your barber shop and had you shave her privates?" 



"Well, we did the job after closing hours. It was behind a curtain in the back of the shop where no one could see us. But yes, that's what happened."



Linda replied, "You're lying." Everyone laughed except me.

"I wouldn't lie about something like that." I glared stone-faced at Linda.

Jamie asked, "How much did she pay you?"

"You wouldn't believe me anyway so I'm not saying."

Again, total silence. You could almost hear the gears turning in their heads as they wondered about this. 



Linda asked, "When you cut her, did she need a doctor?"
There was snickering. 



"I didn't cut her and she was very pleased. She even sent a nice thank-you note. I've been hoping other ladies like her would come."
I glanced around the table and noticed a very strange look on Jamie's face. When her eyes caught mine, she looked quickly down at her plate. She didn't say anything.

As dinner was winding down, I excused myself to go to the men's room. After taking a leak I started back to the table. Jamie was waiting for me outside the door.

"Mark, can I talk with you in my room at 10:30? I need to ask you some questions about what you were saying."

"Sure Jamie. I'll call before I come over." She gave me her room number.

The other class that evening concerned customer outreach and marketing. With the new trends towards longer hair, most of the barbers were concerned about how to make frequent hair cuts more popular. It seemed to me from all the discussion that we were in for a rough ride over the next few years. My thoughts were more along the line of how to get women to demand the best in their own personal grooming; but I was not going to bring that subject up for discussion.

As promised, I called Jamie and she invited me over. I noticed when she opened the door that she had changed into a casual sweat suit top and pants. Unexpectedly, Linda wasn't there. I learned later that she had gone to a bar with a couple of the other participants.

"Hey Mark. Thanks from coming over. Please come in." I walked by her and sat in the chair near the TV, which was showing a re-run of I Love Lucy. She turned it off as I spoke.

"Jamie, are you okay? You seemed kind of quiet and more withdrawn than you were earlier in the day."

"I'm fine but have been thinking a lot about some of the things you said at dinner. Let me explain. My husband went to a bachelor party for one of his friends a few weeks ago. As men do at those, the host had some of the latest porn films. These films hadn't yet been released so he borrowed them from a buddy who works at one of the production companies. He said they weren't yet cleared by the lawyers due to probable community standards violations. The big problem was that all the women were shaved and their pussies looked too much like those of young girls."

"Wow, all of them?"

"Yes, every one. My husband came home and told me how he was turned on by that. He's now asked me three times to shave my pussy like those women did. I can trim my hair like a bikini cut but I really can't shave it down to the skin without cutting the shit out of myself. I have a couple of moles down there and so I told him that I couldn't do it. I certainly wasn't going to let him do it. He's a longshoreman and has about as much finesse as a bull."

"I understand. With the delicate skin and all the sensitive nerves in your genitals, you really have to be careful."

Jamie took a deep breath and the words exploded from her mouth, "So Mark, I want you to shave me like you did that other woman and the quicker we can do it, the less time I'll have to come to my senses and back out. Will you do it?"

I said, "Sure. I can see you after closing on Tuesday if you want to come to the shop around 8:00. Would you like to bring Linda along since you may want to have her shave you after this? She can learn from what I do."

"Absolutely not. Linda and I are business partners but I'd never trust her with a sharp blade anywhere near me. But, she may want to be shaved since she likes to please all the boys that hang around her like flies."

"So she's not married?"

"No, she's having too much fun."
She continued, "If I like what you do, I'll mention that I heard you were taking appointments and see what she says. I don't ever see this as a service we'd offer in our shop so there's no reason to train any of us to do it."

"Very well then; is Tuesday set?"

"Yes, I'll be there between 7:45 and 8:15 depending on the traffic. Thank you Mark."

She walked me to the door, then reached out, grabbed my arm and turned me around to face her.

"Do you promise to never tell anyone about me or what happens in the shop?" Her eyes were focused on mine.

"Absolutely, I promise I'll never reveal your identity or what happens. It's your story to tell, not mine."

"Good. I'm not like those girls in the film and I don't want anyone except my husband to ever know I was shaved, except you of course."

I left her room and returned to mine. The experience with Shelley was alive in my mind once again. It was a very cool evening but I was very warm from the excitement of another appointment. I could sure use the money.

Sleep escaped me most of the night; I kept thinking about Jamie. While she was not stunning like the Hollywood starlets, she was very pretty. I guessed she was in her early 30's. Her skin was medium brown like she may be from Spanish heritage like possibly Mexican or one of the islands. Her voice was mid-western or maybe a bit southern but there was no hint in her voice of being Latina. I was intrigued by her appearance, her voice and those big, dark eyes. But with all the loose fitting clothes she wore, I couldn't tell anything about her figure, except that she was smaller than Linda.

The experience with Shelley came roaring back in my thoughts. This time, I'd try to make Jamie more comfortable with additional pillows and a smaller, more direct light that wouldn't look like a stage show spotlight. I also wanted to have a more complete discussion of the procedure beforehand. Maybe Jamie could give me her opinion on shaving cream fragrances that women would prefer; and she could also help me refine the procedure so that it'd be more comfortable to women.

Sunday's classes were focused on a new process called razor cuts which I thought was ironic. We also were visited by a number of supplier reps. They showed new equipment and tools, hair sprays, creams and shampoos. What interested me was a new close trimmer for neck hair. It was small, very quiet and lightweight. This would be much better for the tight area around a woman's pussy and in her butt crack.

Jamie saw me looking at the trimmer on the display table and walked over. She whispered, "What are you thinking about doing with that, Mark?"

I whispered back, "Show you on Tuesday." She smiled and walked away. We didn't make an effort to talk again that day.


Monday evening was the only time I could go shopping. As soon as I could close, I headed to the local mall to purchase another couple of pillows and more towels; then on to the lighting store to find a small spot light and stand. I bought one with the brightest light possible. Finally, back to the shop to get things in order.

On Tuesday, one of my clients asked about the curtain track I'd installed on the ceiling.

"Well, I've been thinking about hiring out the space to a hairdresser and we'll have both women and men coming into the shop. Since women don't want men to see them while their hair is in a mess, I thought I'd put up this curtain for a while to see if that plan takes off." That was all a lie, of course, but who was to know?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.