The New House Maid - Cover

The New House Maid

Copyright© 2014 by Vektor

Chapter 4

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sequel to The House Maid. Thomas starts his new life, but old habits still continue.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Watching Anne sleep, Thomas wondered what he got himself into. The idea of having company delighted him, but the fear of someone finding out scared him. Thomas knew that he still had to conduct business in the city, and people finding out he was sleeping with his maid would only ostracize him.

When Thomas woke up, he was alone. The sun was shining through the window, on a typical humid day in the city. When he walked down stair he heard Anne call out for him. Telling him to sit and wait until breakfast was done. As Thomas walked into the Kitchen he saw Anne wearing only a night shirt. Her bare legs were exposed, almost up to her backside. When she turned around to greet him, he saw that her dark nipples clearly poking through the white shirt.

As Thomas sat down and made small talk, he stared as Anne's body took his attention. Every time she reached high for something, her bare ass would show. When she finally turned around to serve him, he saw right down the shirt. Wanting to say something, Thomas choked up on his thought and stared.

Anne sat down next to him and broke the silence. "I be going to the tailor today. Getting you some suits to wear. Cant be having you dress like you do."

Thomas snapped out of it and thought where she was getting this money. He never setup credit at any store in the city yet. Then he realized that she was going to spend her own money on him. He had to put a stop to that right quick. "Here, I am going to give you some money. If the store will give me credit, then use that first. No more of using your money."

Anne smiled back, and nodded her head. She went through the new style she was going to buy and have him try on. Thomas listened as Anne went on and on about clothing. Before breakfast was done, she was already cleaning up, and making sure her petite ebony body showed as much flesh as possible.

Thomas did not know if she was doing it on purpose or liked being semi nude. Not holding back his thoughts he just broke down and asked her. "Do you like wearing dressing like that?"

Anne turned over her shoulder to look at him. "If you wants I can put more clothes on. I didnt mean to offends you."

Trying not to put her on the defensive, Thomas backtracked. "Its not that. I just worried someone might see you."

Anne smiled back. "There is only one person should be seeing me likes this. And I know that person likes it when I does this."

Thomas watched as Anne dropped a fork on the floor and bent over. She was only a couple of feet away as her body slowly moved to pick up the fork. Thomas's mouth dropped as he watched her shirt slide up her back exposing her brown skin of her ass. The more she continued to bend, the more of her intimate sex was exposed to him. When she finally had the fork in her hand, he could see all she had to offer. The opening of her vagina spread slightly as it came into view. The dark area of her asshole also was in perfect sight as well, as Anne was now fully bent over. Anne righted her body, she turned to Thomas and smiled.

With a grin of satisfaction. "Shoulds I be wearing more?"

Thomas chuckled at Anne's question. "You are going to get us into serious trouble."

"After last night, I thinks you be liking trouble. Now, get going before you be wanting more trouble."

Anne basically led Thomas out of the kitchen so she could finish. Thomas then got dressed and left the house to do the little amount of work he needed to do. Thomas wandered the city after his quick business day was completed. He never managed to work a full day since taking over after his father. Thomas was so used to working on the farm, he found himself hating the boredom that his new life offered.

Thomas almost seemed to want to go back to work on the farm for the sake of keeping busy. The he just thought about expanding his family's business instead of just managing it. So Thomas wandered more thinking about what business he could buy to keep himself occupied. Before he realized it, his the day was over.

When Thomas walked in the door he saw Anne in the dinner room setting up for dinner. Thomas took a deeper look when he saw Anne. Her dress and mannerism was that of upper class. Seeing her fit perfectly in a dress almost made her fit the part. If it wasn't for her skin color, she could pull off high society.

When he walked into the dinner room, she lit up and ran towards him to give him a quick hug hello. She then pulled a chair out for him to sit. "Just in time, I thought you gots lost."

Thomas sat down, and was served by Anne. Thomas waited for her to sit with him before eating. Thomas listened as Anne told him about her travels in the city. Anne even told Thomas about how she would shop in white only stores. Anne even changed how she spoke, making fun of those who thought she was better then she really was.

Before Anne was able to clean up after they ate, she led Thomas to the study. Once there she pulled out clothes from her shopping trip. She wasted no time in making sure Thomas got undressed to try on the clothes. When Thomas made an attempt to get dressed in private, she already unbuckled his belt, and pulled down his worn pants.

Thomas stopped resisting and let Anne dress him. With just a pair of drawers separating his male genitals from open view. After Thomas tried on the first pair, Anne inspected every inch to check the fit and stitching. As she ran her hands up and down Thomas's legs she detoured to find his crotch. Thomas almost jumped as She looked up at him with her hand blatantly on his soft member.

Thomas was taken by surprise, but then nothing Anne did was orthodox. "Thought you were wanting me to try on new pants?"

Anne smiled as she pulled down the last of his clothes to reveal his white sex organ. "Needs to make sure this does not get in the way."

Anne quickly opened her mouth to take the his entire limp penis in her mouth. Thomas thought she wanted to make love, but when the sensation of her mouth hit him, a wave a guilt washed over him. Thinking it was degrading for Anne to be on his knees orally pleasuring him, he objected. "You dont have to do that. We can go upstairs."

Anne pulled away to answer him. "I knows I dont have to. I just likes doing it."

Thomas just watched as Anne stared up at him while she took all of him in her mouth. Feeling the euphoria of her giving oral pleasure made him moan slightly. All he could do was watch as she got him to a full erection. Her lips pushed out as she made a tight suction of his male shaft. Her dark lips contrasted with his white manhood.

When he felt his erection could not get any stronger, Anne began to stroke the base of his shaft. As her hand gripped his hard member, her mouth still managed to take almost his entire length. Sliding her mouth back, her hand stroked in unison. Each time she tried to get more, but stopped before making a chocking sound.

Thomas could not turn away as he continued to stare at Anne as she kept sliding her mouth and hand on his white member. She still wore a elegant corset dress, with her long hair nicely braided. Anne made no attempts removing her dress, as her wet mouth worked back and forth on his male erection. How she enjoyed doing it was beyond him. The sheer joy of feeling her do it, was the most intense feel to him though. She looked up at him with big loving eyes as she slurped slightly making sure nothing escaped.

Thomas felt his orgasm close, but tried holding it back to keep feeling Anne suck on him. Knowing the end was close Thomas want to give Anne warning. He did not know if she wanted to do something else, or just tease him with her mouth. "I am close, best you stop."

Anne made no movements of stopping or slowing down. Her mouth continued sliding back and forth as her hand steadily stroked him from the base. Thomas wondered if she was ever going to stop. When he felt the pressure of his orgasm, and knew that his hard pulsing must have been felt by her, he grunted loudly to warn her. His voice stopped working as the immense feeling of his ejaculation was upon him. Anne held her movements until the very end. The last second before he erupted his male fluid, she moved forth down on his shaft letting his white sperm shoot onto her tongue and down her throat.

Anne finally pulled away and stared at Thomas's still erect member. Gripping it from the bas, she squeezed hard trying to coax the remnants out the head. Once the last few drops came out, her tongue was there to clean it up.

Thomas's labored breathing slowed down. Anne moved her hands to the other pair of pants, and continued making Thomas try them on as if nothing had happened. "Come now, lets me see how these be fitting."

Thomas did everything Anne instructed him to do as he modeled for her. Over the next half hour he had a start of a wardrobe. Anne made sure he dressed the part as an upper-class businessman.

Thomas did as he was instructed, before working on his next days plans. Anne waited by the his side, before going to bed. Thomas caught up in his own affairs paid no attention to Sue until she got up to say good night. Thomas then realized he still had more to complete, but knew Anne wanted him, so he confirmed her desire. "I am sorry I am staying up late. I promise tomorrow night we will be together."

Anne smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "Donts be staying up too late. Needs you rest."

As Anne walked up the stairs she headed towards her room, and not the master bedroom. Thomas still was focused on his work, and did not realize she went into her room until her door closed. He decided to finish soon, and ask her to sleep with him in the master bedroom. Even though he was spent and tired, he thought the act of sleeping with him in the same bed would cheer her up. He also loved feeling her warm body next to him, that and the fact his feelings for her had grown immeasurable.

Thomas managed to walk to his room and pass out. Not thinking about his plan for getting Anne, he only thought about getting needed sleep. When he did wake Anne had opened the curtains to let the light in. Thomas said nothing about what happened that night for fear of bringing up an apology and the situation he did not want to answer.

When Thomas sat down to eat his breakfast and start the day he noticed that Anne was dressed conservatively. She offered no visible skin that would be considered risqué or unsavory. Thomas knew that she must be on edge. To end her irrational fears, he walked up behind her and held her.

Thomas had her petite body in his arms, easily wrapping his arms around her. Kissing her neck he whispered. "Sorry about last night. I will make it up to you tonight. Anything you want, I will give you."

Anne burst into tears. Thomas turned her around worrying what just happened. When he saw he face swollen with tears he immediately questioned her. "What is wrong?"

Trying to hold back her emotions as she spoke, but sniveling as she did. "Be thinking you mad at me. I ... just want to makes you happy."

Thomas wiped away her tears and kissed her on her lips. He pulled away to see if her crying diminished. When he realized that she stopped crying and was only sobbing he offered to consol her more. "I just lost track of time dear. Tonight, you and me will do anything you want."

Anne smiled and nodded to her understanding. Thomas kissed her on the lips before parting, making sure she was better before leaving. On the way out he watched as she stood there in the kitchen dumbfounded as to what he said.

Thomas cleared his mind of all the negative things and focused on his dealings of buying a company he could run within the city limits. Thomas spent most of the day walking with an attorney, and making a meeting for the following day. Thomas was keen about buying a minority share in a textile mill within the city. What was also took Thomas's interest was that they were also looking for a manager for it. Thomas knew that this would fit the bill for him.

When he arrived home early he found Anne waiting for him with supper on the table. Candles were lit and she was dressed as if a formal party was planned. Her hair was done perfectly as was her dress. The food smelled great, and Thomas took the invitation to play the part.

Sitting down, Thomas treated Anne as a formal guest. Thomas made every opportunity to treat Anne as if she was one of societies elite ladies at a formal ball. Thomas even served food and wine. Thomas kept the conversation about topics dealing with formalities of society and culture. He mentioned nothing of his business dealings as they were off limits during formal affairs.

After a proper meal Thomas escorted Anne to the parlor, and put on music. Turning the crank, he had the music going, as his hand asked her for a dance. Anne took his hand, and Thomas had her by the waist, as the danced alone, but acted as if they were the guests of honor a a huge formal ball. Thomas kissed her neck ever so often and whispered in her ear how pretty she was and how the dress fit her small frame perfectly.

Anne whispered back as the music died off. I cants take much more. I needs you to take me."

Thomas felt her hand reach down to feel his crotch. She gripped his soft member, but her hand wanted to encourage its growth as she rubbed it gently. "Needs you now."

Thomas wasted no time in scooping her up easily in his arms and taking her upstairs. Once in the bedroom, he laid her on the bed. Thomas then began the lengthy process of undressing. Anne seemed adapt at undoing her corset, and being almost nude. Although she still had clothing on, it loosely hung from her body, as she seemed more interested in getting Thomas nude.

Anne's hand eagerly worked on undressing her white lover. Peeling off his clothes like a woman in heat. When he was finally naked as the day he was born, Anne scooted herself further onm the bed and opened her legs as if she was ready to be used. Thomas saw this as an option invitation to put his body between her open dark legs.

As Thomas climbed on the bed to Anne's open legs, she opened her dress to reveal her perky breasts. Thomas kissed her hard nipples before settling on her lips. Thomas guided his erection towards her sex, but did not enter. Instead he teased her, making the tip of his white erection touch her sensitive clit. Thomas slowly bit Anne's large lips as he opened her mouth so he could kiss her. As their tongues found each others the head of his manhood put pressure on her small vaginal opening.

Anne broke the kiss to call out. "Do its. Puts it in me. I want to feel..." Her voice cut off as Thomas gave in, pushing the length of his erection inside of her.

"OH Lords its big ... I am..." Anne gripped Thomas shoulders as her body shook from the excitement. Thomas still continued pushing deeper inside her delicate love canal. Making sure he did not go to fast, as he did not want her to feel pain. He did sense the immense wetness of her opening increase the further his penis explored her.

When Thomas felt he could go no further, he pulled out from Anne's sex. Only when Thomas's prick was half out did he slide it back in her. Still going slowly, he repeated this as her hands held tight on his body. Almost clawing at his skin, Anne held on as her body wanted more white meat inside of her. She was easily accepting his white love rod this time, and not feeling any pain. It was like her love hole wanted to be stretched opened by his sex piston.

By the sensation of her love hole tightening and clenching around his shaft, Thomas knew she was wanting more. Staring at her eyes as she smiled profusely as he began pumping his love meat in her faster. The more he pushed deep in her hole, the more she humped back against him. Thomas was amazed that he had the full length of his prick in her and she made no indication of discomfort.

The more Thomas with drew and push in, the more he felt Anne's love opening close and open. Anne was almost out of breath as she held on tight to Thomas. Anne moaned louder the more Thomas pounded his white manhood inside her.

She stopped panting to cry out. "It be yours. Make it yours."

Thomas kissed her before answering back. "If it hurts, let me know. We can change positions or do something else."

Anne looked Thomas dead in the eye. "Oh dear lords it belongs to you. Ohhhh, yes you can do whatever you wants to me."

Thomas was still pounding his body against her. His body was pumping hard, as his sex piston was going deep in her with every thrust. Anne's body was taking every bit that Thomas put in her. Her love canal stretched each time making sure it was able to penetrate deep.

Thomas grunted as he knew he could finish anytime now. He still wondered what she really wanted. "If you wants to use your mouth, I can pull out."

Anne tried to relax so she could talk but her body still felt pleasure from just having Thomas's white love muscle inside of her. Her voice sounded labored as she pleaded. "Oh Gods noo ... keep going. Be feeling so good ins me."

Thomas's mind stop thinking of all the repercussions of what he was doing. The only thought that he could muster was how great it felt to be plowing his hard erection into Anne's tight wet love hole. Her body was now gleaming with sweat. Her breasts had a gorgeous wet look as they swayed from his thrusts hitting into her. Her legs were almost weak as he felt he body just give in to his need for release. Each time he pushed deep in her, the more wet she seemed to get. Thomas wanted to hold out but the sensation was building and he wanted to climax too.

Thomas and Anne exchanged smiling glances as they both knew what was going to happen. Anne seemed to push her body up almost arching it as Thomas finished his final thrusts. Anne's was almost nodding yes, as Thomas moaned his intention to orgasm inside of her.

Thomas knew there was no going back. He felt the urge to explode from deep within him. His body still rocked back and forth driving his manhood deep within Anne's wet sex. His movements were now forceful instead of fast. It was like Thomas was unconsciously trying to bury his white erection deep in her cervix for best results of insemination.

When the moment finally hit his, he let loose a grunt and a moan of satisfaction. He looked down to see Anne smiling wide as her body received his sperm. Thomas was quickly consumed with guilt as he realized how much and how deep his fertile seed went. "Oh my god ... I am so sorry. I know you wanted me to pull out."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.