Manda, You Slut! - Cover

Manda, You Slut!

by OldBillyBob

Copyright© 2015 by OldBillyBob

Sex Story: She takes her roommate, Amanda, along when she visits her uncle. While she's at a conference, Amanda fucks said uncle. But wait! Her aunt divorced the uncle because he was gay. WTF? Manda is such a slut!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. 'Manda, ' I said incredulously. 'You are such a slut.'

Amanda, wearing only the towel wrapped around her damp hair, just giggled.

'You actually fucked him? But... ' I couldn't finish the sentence. It was hard enough to accept the fact that my roommate Amanda had fucked my Uncle Bill while I was at my company's annual awards dinner. It was a big shock that he'd fucked any woman as far as I was concerned. My Aunt Ruth had spent the last eight years telling anyone who'd listen that she'd divorced him because she'd 'caught the gay bastard in bed with another man.'

'But what?' Amanda said as she turned around to bend and towel her hair dry. 'Are you telling me you don't think he's a hottie or are you referring to your aunt's claim that he's gay?'

'Well, it's just that... ' I stumbled. 'I don't know what to think'

'I'll tell you what to think, silly. He may be in his fifties, but he's buff, totally gorgeous, and he lasted longer than any man I've ever had.' Amanda grinned at me. 'And he eats pussy almost as well as you.'

I blushed. Amanda and I are both 25 and have been roommates, and occasionally lovers, since we were in college, starting one night when we had double-dated these two guys who got so drunk that we left them on the front step of their frat house and went back to our room frustrated. Both of us being pretty drunk ourselves, one thing led to another and soon we were in a 69 and soaking each other's faces with girl cum. She was my first and still my only lesbian lover, but Manda has been licking girls since she was 13. A group of her friends got each other off at slumber parties and sleepovers all through high school. She'd had her share of men, too, starting at about the same time. Me calling her a slut was nothing new, and I think she's rather proud of how she gets around.

Amanda and I had come down to Florida for my company's annual convention. I brought her along for the beach vacation and had talked my uncle into giving us a 'free hotel room' while we were down there. I used the money I would've spent on the hotel to cover her airfare. I had just returned from a company dinner and was getting ready for bed, changing into my usual t-shirt and panties. Amanda had been in the shower when I'd gotten back.

'OK' I shrugged. 'So ... what happened? Did you just shake your big titties at him and wink?'

Manda just laughed. 'You just wish yours jiggled.' (Touche'. My own breasts are barely an A cup and I usually wear a padded bra just so my clothes fit without hanging off me.) 'But I've been watching him, Jen. He's an ass man if there ever was. At the restaurant today when you got up to go to the restroom he could barely talk to me while you were walking away. He was watching that gorgeous butt of yours and practically drooling. Anyway, when you left to go to the dinner, I decided to get some sun by Bill's pool. Can I help it if the only suit I brought is a thong?'

'Ah. The old 'put lotion on my back?' seduction? Amanda, you can be so obvious sometimes.'

'Basically, yeah, ' she shrugged. 'But he tried to be a gentleman about it. I think he'd have managed if the suit wasn't a thong. Really.'

'Yeah, whatever, ' I shrugged. Now that I was over the initial shock that she'd spent the evening fucking my uncle, I was eager to hear the story. 'So get on with your story.'

'I'd put lotion on my front and laid there a while – mostly just watching him as he did stuff in the yard – and then I did the best I could on my shoulders and the backs of my legs before I rolled over. After about 10 minutes he came over and asked if I needed anything – a drink, maybe – and I told him I needed some suntan lotion on my back cuz I couldn't reach it, so he started rubbing some lotion on my shoulders and just kept working his way down.'

'Straight to those buns, ' I muttered.

'Actually, no. He skipped over that and did my legs first. He's got such nice, gentle hands. I was getting so relaxed while he rubbed the lotion on me that I was almost asleep. And then – I thought this was really sweet – he actually asked if he should put lotion on my bottom. That's what he said. 'Do you want me to put lotion on your bottom?' I almost giggled. I hadn't heard anybody refer to it as my 'bottom' since I was about eight. But anyway, I just said, 'OK' and didn't think much about it. It's only suntan lotion, right? And besides, I was thinking he's good looking and all, but he's older than my dad, so he's probably just being nice.' She'd finished drying her hair and was pulling a sheer baby blue nightie over her head.

'And he's gay, besides, ' I added.

'I never bought that story of your aunt's story. I figured out pretty early that your unk's as bi as can be. But there's nothing wrong with being bisexual is there, lover?' She winked at me and I had to smile.

'Not at all, ' I had to agree. 'Too bad my aunt wasn't kinky like us, huh?'

'Her loss.'

'So then what happened?' I asked. I was actually getting wet hearing this tale of seduction – or maybe it was Manda's sweet-smelling body in the bed next to me in the bed.

'He was massaging the lotion onto my buns and it was feeling really nice. I mean real nice. My puss was getting wet and everything and I guess I just rolled my hips enough to send a signal or something. The next thing I know is his thumbs are under the thong and he's working one of them into my cunt and rubbing the other one around my asshole. God, I really started moaning then.'

'So you fucked him out by the pool??' I couldn't believe this. Uncle Bill's back yard and pool weren't exactly private. There was a tall fence around the yard, but all the houses were two-stories and none of the trees completely blocked the view.

'Don't be so silly. I'm not into letting the neighbors watch and you know it.' Amanda laughed. 'He leaned over me and whispered in my ear that maybe we should take this in the house if I wanted it to go any further. I told him to lead the way.'

'How far into the house did you make it?' I asked. 'Is this like that date you had a couple years ago that didn't get past the entryway?'

'God, Jen, ' Manda growled with a look that was meant to kill. 'Chase was way too eager. If I'd kept him waiting much longer he'd have cum in his pants ... not that he lasted much longer than that. At least the first time.'

'Sorry, babes. Keep on with the story, you're getting me hot.'

'So ... we got back to his bedroom and he pulls me to him and we kiss. Wow! If I wasn't already creaming, that would've done it for me. And then he's stripping me.' She shot me another look. 'So what if it was only the bikini? This guy was unwrapping me like I was a damn birthday present or something. It's really hot when a guy seems like he's worshiping you like that.'

I had a sudden odd feeling of jealousy that my uncle had been so adoring with my roommate. My uncle, who always held me so sweet when I was little, who always kissed me so gently when he hugged me. My handsome uncle that I'd had such a crush on when I was in middle school. If he should have adored anyone it should have been me. Why couldn't he strip me like that? God. What's wrong with me? I was getting hot over my own uncle!

'Yeah it is, ' said dreamily. 'Why don't their mamas teach them how to treat a girl?'

'Who knows?' Manda shrugged, 'but Bill sure knows how. He took his time to get me naked, then he pulled down the covers and led me to the bed. I stretched out on my back and just watched him undress. He pulled off his t-shirt first. Then he started dropping his swim trunks, but he had his back to me when they came off. He has a really nice ass, ya know?'

'I'll have to check later when he's not looking, ' I joked.

'But when he turned around. Oh my god! He's huge! No way to put it mildly. Your uncle is hung, Jens.'

I could feel my nipples poking out. Manda could probably see them through my t-shirt. Hers were visibly sticking out under her nightie, too.

'I wanted him right then, Jen. I just spread my legs and offered myself to him right then and there.'

'So that's when he fucked you?'

'Nope. He crawled in between my legs, alright. I wrapped mine around him and tried to pull him to my kitty, but he just sucked on my nips at first. God was that good. Guys never know what to do for nips, do they?'

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.