The Mirrored Dimension - Cover

The Mirrored Dimension

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She was a great one for conducting experiments but never banked on one of her failures sending her to another time and another dimension.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel  

The sleepy-eyed Maureen woke up with a start hearing the unfamiliar bells ringing out loud and clear in a distant tower. There was never any such thing in her universe and she was grateful because it was not conducive to a sound sleep. The hustle and bustle out on the somewhat foggy street was curtailed by low visibility. Still, the squeak of wagon wheels in need of a good helping of grease and the unmistakable clip-clop of a horse’s hooves alerted her to the fact she was still in the other reality and that it was best for her to be up and about in order to make sense of the entire mess of switching times.

She had flown cross country a few times and never could get comfortable with the changing time zones. This was a different situation because the difference of the hour was minor in comparison to the change in the centuries. Her scientific studies had given her studied pause before she made any decision in the alternate universe. It was easy to determine her general location and the historical perspective of the dwellers in her current reality, but the difficult part was to refrain from making any move that would endanger the space-time continuum and create a conundrum from which she might be uncreated before she even had a chance to be born. Thankfully, she was somewhat of a historical nutcase, when it came to the past and she scoured her memory banks for any clues that might help her in this strange land and even stranger time.

She remembered with a sudden rush of guilt her less than proper dealings with the young-girl addicted Doctor and how he had known instinctively her feminine weak trigger points to reveal her lack of moral character.

One of the realities was the fact that the age of female nubility was vastly different in this era and it was virtually a rarity for a young girl to retain her virginity past the age of sixteen without some issue that prevented her from normal congress with the opposite sex. She had acclimated to the Doctor’s expectation that she was well-rounded in sexual matters simply because her age proclaimed her to be a woman of experience. Fortunately, she was merely a spectator at his spontaneous buggery of a giggling teenaged girl with little, if any, hesitation to take the tiny morsel in front of a multitude of witnesses all applauding his forceful skills. The poor girl’s mother was far too busy attending to a pair of seafaring fun seekers working diligently to raise her skirts high enough for coital success. They were on the verge of drunkenness but were skillful and able to work as a team leaving her defenseless against their concerted efforts. The fact that her pretty young daughter had her hands literally filled with the doctor’s buggering techniques would normally have brought her to her defense but she was incapacitated by the dual assault on her person that could only end in one way and the transfer of several coins from the sailor’s purses to her well-tethered hand bag.

The waterfront dive was not a reputable place, but she had no hesitation about looking for the Doctor for his expertise in finding the key to returning to her own dimension. She was certain he was familiar with such secrets and would be willing to share them with her providing she was proven compliant enough to deserve his aid.

She had omitted the corset and other restraining undergarments from her costume primarily because she found them to be far too constraining on her ability to think straight and move with any degree of agility when matters required instant action. The groping fingers of nasty urchins on certain narrow streets bothered her because it made her feel like a victim and not in charge of her own destiny. Still, it was more in jest than in serious intent because the perpetrators were more interested in reaction than in any desire for sexual satisfaction.

The Doctor was in his usual place on the back porch of the establishment with the ladders that went down to the small boats moored to the rails. He was in a jovial mood probably brought on by the tasty little delight sitting on his lap bouncing like a child in need of a game to make it happy.

Maureen was not quite certain if it were a boy or a girl because the hair length in those days were practically genderless unless the female employed the use of countless curls maintained by servant girls employed for that single service. This agile little monkey with trousers down in the back had the face of an angel and the deep depraved grunt of an imp being stuffed way back where the sun don’t shine and were both boys and girls were advised to never employ for deviant pleasures. In a way, she hoped it was a girl because if it were a boy, her opinion of the Doctor would be necessarily revised and she might even decide to reconsider her decision to ask him for help in returning to her own dimension. The others on the porch ignored the tableau of the two sinners employing the French way to carnal satisfaction. She came around to the front and was able to view the young thing’s front pubic area entirely lacking a penis or balls and simply covered with a feminine bush of a hue that matched the young girl’s tresses. For some strange reason, she was relieved at the discovery despite the tender age of the girl and her lust-filled eyes that betrayed the fact she was under the influence of some sort of drug.

It was on the tip of her tongue to make inquiry of the Doctor about the nature of the drug, but after careful consideration, she decided it was far too presumptuous of her to assume the Doctor had administered some sort of potion to make the girl totally cooperative with his taking of her anal cherry. Besides, how was she to know if the girl didn’t do that sort of thing on a regular basis using her innocent look and petite figure to entice clients into her web of sensuous design?

It was at that point the cheerful imp was flooded with man juice and she hopped off the Doctor’s lap like a circus performer ready to do another trick. Maureen peeked and saw the Doctor’s huge equipment in full extension just before he hastily returned it to safe harbor inside his cloak-like trousers.

“Pardon, sir, I apologize for the interruption, but I am in need of some advice on finding some way of traveling into a different place on the time continuum without making some sort of faux pas about shifting locations. You will find me extremely grateful for any assistance and I am willing to pay any price for your aid.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.