Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 45: Raising Just a Little Bit of Hell on a Oklahoma Reservation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45: Raising Just a Little Bit of Hell on a Oklahoma Reservation - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(MONDAY, MORNING.)

I thanked the pilots for their service, knowing that we would be here in Oklahoma for at least a week. We all put our luggage in the outside storage areas beneath the seats before climbing aboard the ROLLING THUNDER coaches departing for the Reservation, finally. I am not sure just who was the most nervous of those of us on my coach, as we all had at least one loved one we couldn’t wait to see. Plus knowing we should be greeted by more than one brand-new baby, had all of us on edge for one reason, or another, to get to our destination. As soon as we entered the manned gate that kept out non-residents the quality of the roads was not anywhere the quality of State of Oklahoma roads we had traveled on so far to arrive here. In fact these roads were just one of the first things that we all noticed that did not match the reports we had read concerning this entire Reservation. The patches in the roads became steadily worse the further into the Reservation that the coach drove on these less than perfect roads. I couldn’t believe that nobody had been complaining to the MasonGroup to see about having the road conditions addressed. A nice looking black 1978 or 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood D’Elegance pulled in front us to I would guess lead us to where our loved ones were.

We were all looking at the houses that we had seen so far, while some looked somewhat modern many of these houses looked as though a good stiff breeze could reduce them to nothing more than kindling to make one hell of a bonfire. A person selling paint of any color, cheap could get rich around here real quick, for sure. Now I have to say that 90% of the lawns were very well kept up and looked like an advertisement for a professional lawn service. Most of these homes looked to be over 100 years old, well past their best use date; that is why they looked so bad, not because these occupants didn’t care about their surroundings. The cars they all had on average were 20 or more years old, so far really this Cadillac Fleetwood that we were following was only one of a very few newer looking vehicles, that any of us had seen so far. This entire reservation looked as though it would need a major cash injection to bring this place to a living standard worth living a comfortable life, more a middle class lifestyle.

Questions that we had no idea needed to be asked, would indeed be asked even if somebody had to stay behind to get me the much needed answers. Someone in the MasonGroup was about to get a brand-new job. In fact I would imagine that more than a few folks would be moving in around here permanently, to look after both the general public, and the MasonGroup money that would soon be heading out to change these peoples basic standard of living, if nothing else around here.

I had not been here not even 20 minutes yet, and the reports I had read concerning the general funding that the MasonGroup had been paying out was not matching what we were seeing here at ground zero. All this had us thinking that somebody or several bodies had been dipping into the cookie jar, helping themselves, rather than helping the Reservation. We pulled up in front of what passed for a Hotel around here, it was also looking a little worn down as well. I was suddenly glad we had a line of credit that didn’t have a limit to it, as we would need that line of credit indeed and real soon, too.

Sandy burst out of the door shortly after the coaches stopped in front of the Hotel, no longer pregnant, and her milk filled titties were unrestrained, as they bounced around. Sandy ran to me and hugged me with her arms and legs tightly wrapped around me, like her life depended on it. I just wrapped my arms around her, and comforted her, softly speaking comforting words, telling her that I loved her, and had missed her so much. I truly was happy to see my pet, though I didn’t know how well, just simply holding Sandy would make me feel, until that moment. By this time Graey Fox had walked over to me and my Dad was standing right next to me, one of my Uncles was pointing over to where my Dad and I were standing for Graey Fox to see us. “Theodore?” “Yes.” My Dad and I both responded to him. For some reason that I won’t ever understand he assumed that I was my Dad. “I would like to meet with you in my office in about two hours, Theodore.” Graey Fox said. “Excuse me? Why do I need to be meeting you anywhere in a couple hours?” Daddy asked. “Well, as the head of the MasonGroup, don’t you want to meet with the leadership around here, Theodore? I just thought we could meet and get to know each other, because in three days the ceremony will begin.” Graey Fox said. (Graey Fox is still pronounced Grey Fox.)

“Well just who are you anyway?” My Dad asked. “My name is Graey Fox, I am the Chief around here.” “Well Graey Fox, while my name really is Theodore, I prefer to be addressed as Ted, but you seem to think I am the Theodore that runs the MasonGroup. I think you need some glasses, or something, if you really know anything about whom it is that you want to meet with. I am damn near as old as you. The name I go by is Ted, but my real name is Theodore Daniel Mason Sr., now my 15-year-old son is standing over there, and his name is Theodore Daniel Mason Jr. and he answers to Teddy, and he is the leader of the MasonGroup.” my Dad said.

Sandy had grabbed me by the hand, dragging me away from the group that I was standing near. Graey Fox is more than a little embarrassed right along through now. “I just thought because he was taller than you he was the Dad, between you two.” Graey Fox said meekly. “I have muscles on top of muscles compared to my son, my arms, legs, neck and chest are much bigger than my son’s. I did shave my beard off this morning, and Teddy who is so proud he can grow some facial hair won’t be clean shaven anytime soon. He is the basketball player standing nearly 7 ft. tall, where as I am not quite 6’ 5” tall. But he and I will be ready to meet with you in the morning, please leave before we get any further off on the wrong foot, as we both have women and brand-new babies to see this afternoon.” my Dad said.

Graey Fox started to bristle up, I would say, and when his much smaller frame started to flex my Dad flexed right with him. “You really don’t want to start trying to piss on stumps around here, and before you do try, please go and get some more muscles first, and an inch or two more of height, damn sure wouldn’t hurt you, either.” my Dad said while he laughed at Graey Fox. Graey Fox couldn’t get in his Fleetwood and get gone fast enough.

Sandy took my hand and led me into the Hotel leading me to her room, when she opened the door I saw a room full of women and heard the sounds of babies crying. My heart began beating very fast, as I was going to meet my children for the first time. I really was prepared to meet these little people, because they were not siblings, I made them, and they would forever be my children, no matter what else happened in my life.

Sandy put a young baby in my arms. “I would like you to meet your firstborn child, a cute little blue eyed baby boy, and his name is Theodore Daniel Mason III, we are calling him Tre’ for three, and we did not like Tres. Our baby is drinking more milk than I can produce; he has his daddy’s very large appetite.” Sandy said, laughing at my stunned expression.

The Widows as they loved to be called as group, began showing their gifts to our clan. Stella put our daughter in my arms first. “You know, Teddy, that I like comics books, when I saw our daughter had my hair and eyes I knew what name to give her, Angel Stella Mason, with a head full of white hair and her eyes are a lighter blue than yours or mine, which are a few shades of blue lighter than your own.” Stella said. “We made our own little angel, to name Angel.” I said. I was amazed that my daughter would have her mother’s stunning looks, and with the natural tan that her mom could only naturally acquire during the summer months. Angel was going to be one very pretty woman when she grew up, her pretty eyes had already stolen my heart.

Pam brought me her bundle of joy. “Look at our little girl, Pamela Daniella Mason II, I am calling her Danni, because of my age I will be having my tubes tied, as soon as we get back to Grand Rapids, as you are just too damned dangerous to keep fucking me unprotected. And I don’t want to keep having to explaining why a woman like me, in my 50’s, keeps on getting pregnant. I am too damn old to be raising an entire brood all over again. I already love Danni as much as any of my other children, but as good as it feels to me when we fuck I will be pregnant all over again as quick as a flash, for sure.” Pam said.

The thought of making Pam pregnant flashed through my mind, as Pam looked so good pregnant to me, but I quickly put the silly childish dream back into fantasy land, where it belonged. I was already setup to have more children than any normal man, because the younger girls were eventually going to want children of their own too. This wasn’t the first time I thought of all the children that I was likely to have, by the time that I grew old. That fact was just a little overwhelming to me, in this moment, as I was meeting my first children for the first time. Meanwhile the group of people that I had come here with were all looking over the children that I had not held yet.

My Granddads were giving me the business. “It is a shame, Ted, that this pitiful boy missed out on all of the fun of being here when these young women gave birth. I remember you saying that Marilyn damn near crushed your hand during some of those contractions.” “Yeah dad I never knew that women had hands that strong before. She worked out in the gym enough to keep her body tight, not to bulk up. I learned she had more going on than I had ever thought she did.” My dad said, while laughing out loud.

This parent business wasn’t at all what I had been thinking that it would be. I could now see some of the lessons, that both of my parents and grandparents have been teaching me all of my whole life. I felt an overwhelming desire to see all of these children do very good in the world. And I knew that I still had many faces to meet, as I had not met those not yet born this year. As well as those whom had yet to be conceived, by all of my harem’s younger ladies and me.

Karen set her little bundle of joy in my arms. Our daughter Kaylia Mason had her mother’s straight black hair, her grey eyes had a tint of blue giving them a unique color of their own, and though seeing their parents together you can see where her eyes come from. Her beautiful tan will complete her exotic looks, and would cause me more than a few sleepless nights in the years to come.

Sheila was blushing as she handed me my son, Thaddius David Mason. “I just call him Blue as I love the color of his blue eyes so much.” Thaddius’s eyes were not quite my shade, as his eyes were a very dark shade of blue, much darker than mine, or his mothers. As this is her first child, she is never far from him. And with his very light skin color going for him, only his hair gives away his African-American heritage, so far.

Susan handed me the last of the babies born while I was off playing basketball. “His name is Daniel Theodore Mason, he looks exactly like his older brother Tre`, and to keep him from being confused with his big sister Danni we call him Deuce, we had been playing the card games like Spades and Poker since we all got here, and it took your mom to point out the two nicknames to most of us who were not real serious card game playing folks before we arrived here. (Deuces = two, while Tres = three = trays.) (For those who are not in card playing circles 3’s are pronounced as trays, like a food food tray, a serving tray etc., etc.)

After the first round of holding the babies, my group began telling me about things that had not been going on, that should have been happening here on the Reservation. “Well that explains the sad condition of the roads I had been bounced around on since I got here.” I said.

“Until I see some paperwork to tell a different story, Graey Fox has been using the money that was being sent for the yearly budgets for not only his lifestyle, but the lifestyles of his closest associates as well.” Pam said.

“He obviously did not think that this situation would ever come to the light of day?” I asked my women.

“I think he thought that he would just steamroller over any questions that would be asked of him. From what I have been hearing, this is the tactic that he has successfully enjoyed for nearly twenty years. He has only let his friends in on the windfall, as he needed to as they figured out all, or some of what he had been doing. He only cut them in on the thefts because he had to keep what has been going on, from coming to the light.” Pam said.

“Graey Fox only raised wages when he had to, simply because he had no choice. When people couldn’t afford to make ends meet he raised incomes, knowing that he would be getting the lion’s share of the monies in his general store, or from his cut of the general co-op utility company that he oversees that controls lights, natural gas, water, and gasoline for the whole entire Reservation. To make a long story short, Graey Fox and his associates were stealing with both hands, with no care about those that he and his crew are taking money from so easily.” Karen said.

“Not that we ladies don’t dislike your methods, but we have come up with a way to make all of this go away by replacing the entire leadership here on the Reservation. We believe that by simply showing them what all Graey Fox has been doing with the Reservation’s finances for a great many years, will be enough for them to at least think about a leadership change. Plus if you factor in the much needed new oversight that will be implemented from this day forward, which should account for how the budget is allocated, from now on. Walmart and Food Lion will be coming in to build several stores apiece to cover the entire Reservation, giving Graey Fox’s general stores all the competition, that he doesn’t want that we are all sure, will disturb his bottom line. As part of the new outline that we will be demanding, the Chief will no longer be in-charge of the Co-ops for any of the utilities. Plus a MasonGroup appointee will be looking out for the interests of the public, to ensure that this creative type accounting doesn’t occur ever again.” Karen said.

“Some guy named Iron Horse along with a group of men is making the most noise about all the things that Graey Fox has been up to. Graey Fox has made life somewhat uncomfortable for Iron Horse, but as he is the best mechanic here on the Reservation, along with being one of the most trusted men around here on the Reservation. Graey Fox could push Iron Horse, but only so far.” Karen said.

“As you can tell, we have been busy doing more than just laying around having babies for you, big guy. When you were free to call after your long days in Grand Rapids we were busy meeting with the women and a few of the older men, learning just what has been going on around here. As well as why this entire Reservation looks as though they are destitute and in such poverty. Even though, the man has stolen from everyone here and really does deserve some serious family justice as punishment. But if you take his position of power, and then you take away his ability to feed his family, you will accomplish the same thing. By doing it our way people will still be able to buy food and trade goods until the new stores are built. Sadly, for Graey Fox though, all the while that these stores are being constructed, Graey Fox will see all of the new competition headed slowly his way, every day. Making him wonder just what he is going to do when the new stores are completed, if his business falls off. I would imagine that once it is known for a fact what he has been doing, rather than just suspecting he has been doing all of this time, he will have all the problems that he never had or wanted, from all of the people that have been living or suffering a poverty lifestyle around here.” Pam said.

The rest of the day and evening was spend playing daddy to my new friends that demanded that their mommies make sure I was well versed in diaper-changing, as well as bathing them, too. Also learning to make all those classic soothing baby-talk noises with a straight face, without feeling the least-bit of embarrassment as to who might be listening to me while I was making said sounds. I woke during the night as none of these children were interested in sleeping all night, but I did get to sample some titty milk from new sources besides Stella. Though none of my ladies, including Stella, just let me drink as much as I may have wanted, as they fed each other’s babies without any reservations.

(TUESDAY, MORNING.)

The Hotel conference room was where I chose to meet with Graey Fox and all of his associates. Needless to say, Graey Fox was a little-bit warm (Pissed off.) that I didn’t want to meet in his office, and that I was demanding to meet with all of his associates at our first meeting. By the time that he had arrived Pam and Karen had assembled a few people of their own that lived here on the Reservation to also sit in on this meeting. Unbeknownst to Graey Fox just who all would be at this meeting, as Graey Fox wanted to meet with just me and my dad. He expected to throw some simple bullshit at me to assure me all was going well, and then send me back to my women, and new babies, all the while still blissfully ignorant of the true Reservation finances.

Well the look on Graey Fox’s, face when he took in the fact that this meeting was indeed a meeting that he had not quite pictured, in his mind. “I thought that our meeting would be taking place with just you and me? Then you demand that I bring in a few of my hardest workers, if I want to meet with you. Why are all of these other people here?” Graey Fox asked just a little bit indignantly.

“Well, first off before we go any further concerning this meeting, I am in-charge here! Your position being the Chief, and the last work around here don’t mean a MOTHERFUCKING, TINKER’S DAMN to anybody that I brought with me, or any of my people that were already here, before I arrived here on this Reservation! I have been told that you have a son a year older than me. Well, I want you to know that I ain’t him, and I would appreciate it if you remember that fact when you are dealing with me.” I said.

“Now, as far as why all these folks from the reservation are here, it is because with the all the handouts you and your crew have taken. Plus it seems that to more than a few folks around here are more than a little concerned, about your creative way that you have taken monies that were meant to maintain, and improve the Reservation as needed. Instead of doing either of those things, you have used said monies for you and your associates own purposes. And from what has been told to us, most of the associates you were asked to bring with you, had joined you in enriching themselves, as they somehow became aware of what your group had been doing. Your personal bank accounts, the houses that most of you live in, and the vehicles that all of you own are more than a little proof that something is not all that kosher around here.” I said.

“THE HELL YOU SAY, YOU SON OF A BITCH!...” Graey Fox had suddenly stopped talking, as his eyes got real big as he saw a big fist headed towards his left eye, getting bigger the closer it got to his eye. When that fist slammed into his eye Graey Fox saw stars suddenly, and found out the floor could jump up and hit you too. Because he never felt himself, actually falling to the cold hard floor. I WILL BE THANKING YOU, NOT TO BE CALLING MY WIFE A BITCH ANYMORE, PLEASE!” Ted shouted.

That was said to Graey Fox after Graey Fox had woke back up a few minutes later, still quite dizzy from Ted punching him in the face. “If you want to remain as healthy as you were, when you woke up this morning! Or at least remain without any more damage, than you have to yourself, right now, anyway! I am sure you want to continue to enjoy the ability to chew solid foods, too? I have not spoken ill of your Mrs. I would appreciate it if you would show me the same courtesy, now that you and your associates understand that we will not tolerate that kind of language. I believe I can speak for my child in this matter, but please understand that she was my woman, and later my wife, long before she was his mama. Please understand that we are all armed here, including my son, and won’t hesitate at all to ensure our continued good health and safety by any and all means at our disposal.” Ted said.

“Well now, back to what I was saying before you went out to lunch, Graey Fox. (Acting stupid.) I want the entire Reservation to understand just how badly that you have been disrespecting them by keeping them in utter poverty, while elevating your personal lifestyle to a level, which is nowhere near a lifestyle resembling poverty. In any which way that you choose to look at your situation. You were not satisfied with the fact that you are the only game in town, as you own the only stores people can get both food, and clothing goods. The government that you have set up or have allowed itself to become is not all that far from Communism, like Russia or China, just to name a few Countries that believe in that way of life.” I said.

“My personal view is that with the level of corruption going on around here, I would not trust you, Graey Fox, with the first dollar, let alone the entire budget needed to bring this installation back to any kind of simple, but everyday modern, above poverty standard of living. Instead of the decline that you have allowed this entire Reservation to become accustomed to. To that end, unbeknownst to either you, or me, my ladies have been working with some ladies of your own camp here. My ladies, while having babies, have also been busy taking bids to rebuild all of your roads around here. There will be both the old style concrete and the newer style cement roads poured, as well as asphalt roads paved here and there. With red-brick roads thrown in here and there, too, plus new parking lots everywhere to make everything look new, as the new construction boom begins.” I said.

“There will be substantial new additions built onto your ancient Hospital built way back sometime in your distant past. Walmart and Food Lion will be soon here to build multiple stores at their own expense, in partnership with the MasonGroup. Now, of this new construction, none of it will cost the Reservation any money. Nor are we going to pursue any remedies concerning the monies that you and your crew have misappropriated. Call all you were able to steal a gift, although any stocks that you and your crowd control will be turned over to the MasonGroup by the close of business, today. Or at least proof that you and your cronies are in the process of complying, to keep us from going after all of you personally, or any of your family members, such as your spouses or even your children. If by chance your spouse and you are no longer together, but any stocks were used as a payoff, will make us go after that spouse even if they have since sold the said stocks, as we will presume that said spouse was at least dimly aware to some degree about your income situation when they were living with you.” I said.

I would hope that after seeing what I suspect many of the folks around here, have been thinking may have been happening over all these many years. Without their, knowledge, or consent, only now they will know that the MasonGroup has never just abandoned them. As the Graey Fox rumor mill has been saying, for all of these years. The other big rumor that was going around the entire neighborhood was that the MasonGroup was not keeping up with the higher cost of living. Those two rumors, among others, are not true. It is my hope that a replacement in leadership would help everyone involved move past all of the actions of Graey Fox. At some point in the future, past actions of the present administration here on this Reservation, will be just a bad memory. The MasonGroup will not get involved with the politics here, other than make it clear that I as the leader, or owner, or whatever title you choose to bestow upon me, will not allow Graey Fox or anyone associated him, or his administration to disperse any type of MasonGroup funds, ever again, as of right now!” I said.

“I need you to know that no matter if you change leaders or not, there will be Mason family members living on-site here on the Reservation to look out for the MasonGroup interests. These people can and will defend themselves if they need to, before calling in for reinforcements. Please believe and understand this. By the way, the ABC Road Group that you have already contracted to do all of the road work around here on the Reservation. Please cancel the contract, as of today!” I said.

“Why do I have to cancel my road contract with the ABC Road Group? Because the MasonGroup is going to rebuild all of the roads in question! Plus I would bet it is something of some kind of kickback to you involved if they are awarded the contract. Listen people, if you let Graey Fox stay in charge as your leader, then he can figure out how to help this Reservation prosper from this point forward. Other than paying the taxes for the vast holdings that the MasonGroup has on this Reservation, we will be sending no other monies here. And when Graey Fox comes up with the idea to increase our taxes on our land to cover his sudden shortfall, I will begin selling it off to anyone I choose to. But I can tell you that they won’t have any ties to anyone here, and more importantly, one of the first clauses that I will demand is that they have to agree not to sell it back to the Reservation for at least 100 years.” I said.

“If they want the mineral rights to the land, that they will want to purchase, they will have to agree to my demands. If any one of these stipulated clauses are violated, then they will forfeit the land back to me, and any monies paid to me for the purchase of the land are non-refundable. And believe me, I have the ability to win any court fight, or bankrupt them and re-acquire the land to re-sell it once again. So, as I have a meeting with some other folks, I am sure that you will let me know just what it is that has been decided.” I said.

“Please trust me when I tell you that all of those women are very serious about raising the standard of living up for everyone suffering around here. Now if you choose to fight, be my guest, but remember when you come up against them they have more money to fight with than you do, and I will bet that the people living here will be on their side, and not yours. When and if a war breaks out between them and you, just know that all of them are my women! And my pockets are deeper than all of theirs combined, I hope that is warning enough if I have to get involved, and I don’t always play too well with others. By the way, I am told most of those fine houses that you all live in were built by you, but financed by the Reservation to go with the positions that you now hold. So you will be expected to move out so your successors, whoever they come to be, can move in if there is a leadership change. I will leave you gentlemen to handle the discussions and decisions you gentlemen will need to make. All of you, please have a good day” I said. With that said I walked out of the room without looking back.

“I would love to know what will be said in that room after we left.” Uncle James said to my Dad.

“I would bet that right along through now, that Graey Fox is hopping mad that you are trying to actively force him out of his leadership position. And are going to make it damn near impossible to keep his business open in the not too distant future, by introducing competitors to attack his business to the point that he will have to consider closing up shop sooner or later.” Uncle John said.

“Not to mention the brand-new public opinion of Graey Fox’s budget actions coming to light definitely won’t be helping his position in any way at all. I would presume there will be some calls to string him up before they decide what to do with him; it is not like any of that means shit to any of us. This is Reservation business, so it is their choice who leads them, not any of us.” my Dad said.

“Graey Fox, what do you have to say for yourself?” Iron Horse asked. “He is telling you lies! And all you fools, both young and old, want to really believe in those lies!” Graey Fox shouted.

“Well, I believe in those lies sure enough! You are driving a new car, not your first new car, either. And also like that young man also said, that your closest associates are also all driving new, or damn near new, cars or trucks, too. Hell, your sixteen-year-old son Broken Arrow is driving a brand-new F-150 pickup truck. When 90% of us adults are driving vehicle’s 10 or 15 years or more in age. Yeah, we all remember how you dressed it up that the truck and said that it really belonged to your stores for a few weeks, until those F-350 box trucks that you had also ordered came in, and you put the store name all over those trucks, even though the truck your son drives has no store labels whatsoever, anywhere on it.” Iron Horse said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.