Teddy's World
Chapter 43: Deja Vu Again Damn It All! the Magic of the Woo Clan

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 43: Deja Vu Again Damn It All! the Magic of the Woo Clan - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(SUNDAY, MORNING.)

This last week was somewhat unremarkable, considering we all were missing our pregnant ladies. Yes we had chatted on the phone a few times, still not being told the real reason that they are not at home with us. I can tell you that old when you get here it will all make so much sense, or you would not believe us if we told you. And poor Sandy was just allowed to say hi and bye by Pam as she would most likely to me whatever was going on out there. I had given my word I would stay away and do my job, no matter how bad I wanted to see just what the hell was going on. Though I was just following my Dad’s lead as he also had a few expectant mom’s there with mine, and he simply told me. “Whatever is going on it will be over with soon, and you were told that your best interests were at heart here.” I would just be so glad when these next few weeks’ were over and done with. As the basketball season would indeed be over, either with us nursing our first loss of the year, or with us holding that elusive National Championship in our hands. Then I would able to get to the bottom of whatever was going on in Oklahoma, that was so secret.

This last week we here were in Kansas City, Missouri, for the regional finals before the Championship weekend next weekend in Los Angeles, California. Today’s regional finals game against David ‘Davey’ Crockett High School, we had breezed through all our games so far this weekend. The previous games were won not so much because our of our overwhelming skills as both of those team had their own issues that they just couldn’t overcome. The injury bug had hobbled a few of their better players, on one of the teams. While the other team was just too worn-out put up a credible fight, after the first half was over. We just used both game as a practice session, rather than run the teams in the ground. Our team was tired as was every other team as well. No team was without some minor nagging injuries to some key player, or players so any way to rest starters was also taken advantage of as well.

After my girls put me to sleep with my nightly after game massages I work up dressed in my game uniform as were in the region finals starting at noon. I got up still tire and sorefrom the games of a week ago let alone these last two game that I was barely in. I only ten points in one game and 15 in the other, with a handful of rebounds, and assists, as well. Meaning my normal double-double, or triple-double just didn’t happen. I sat on the bench to rest and play another day.

Mika Woo, an office administrator at Ottawa Hills high school, and her 16 year old daughter Sasha had been with us since last Tuesday night. Sharon and Sasha, along Fallon had all been somewhat friends for years. None of three, knew anything about their private home lives though. Though Mika’s sitiuation was far worse than the tame lifestyle that Sharon had been exposed to. Mika is 31 years old she was born Manila, Philippine to a very poor mother Isa, who was 45 years old, and is 5’3” tall. For a lack of better words, was forced to be in the sexual trade, just to keep herself fed. Mika’s father Marus Rothschild the V was a power broker for ABC Bank Inc. originally London, England. While Isa’s father was Agomo Woo was of Japanese descent who kept Isa Woo’s mother around as a play toy for many years, before she died. Agomo started working for ABC Bank Inc. in Tokyo, Japan in the mid 1950’s, after he began working in Japan, after he came to Japan, after living and working in the Philippines during the war years of WW2. Agomo is originally from the United States of America, where he was born. Isa Woo was never acknowledged as Agomo’s child, other her official documents stating that Isa Woo is an American citizen. Though she was raised as a servant inside the Woo household.

Isa had two children by Marus, a son Bronsan, and a few years later Isa. Isa is a beautiful mix of both of her Asian cultures, at 5’ 6” and 125 pounds, sporting B-C cups for breasts, with a flat six-pack on display by Mika’s dad’s orders. Her hips and thighs were those of a dancer/gym rat, combined with some serious martial arts training. With dark mysterious eyes, complete with long and thick blue-black hair, that was nearly waist length. With her being pigeon-toed, and just a little bit bow-legged, so both her stance, as well as her walk, were both sights that must guys stopped to look at with ease. Mika could be anyone’s bodyguard very easily, with her deadly skills that her father had forced her to learn. Bronsan was a lower level manager in the ABC Bank family with a glass ceiling above his head.

Sasha was just about an exact duplicate of her mother only she was larger than her mother at 5’9” and 145 pounds, and she still growing. Sasha no longer shared any bra’s with her mom as she no longer had a relationship with any part of a B cup. The poor girl was a solid C cup, and is now trying to become D cup friendly. The rest of Mika’s body traits Sasha soaked up all that Mika could give to her, including her walk and stance issues. After growing up in America, knowing that she was near genius level smart, Sasha had no interest in being a submissive pet to any man for any reason.

From Russell Beackens, Sasha got her increased size as well as her light brown skin coloring. Russell was a very dark skinned, African American, who also worked for ABC Bank Inc.’s local Grand Rapids offices. Sasha also learned her mother’s deadly skills directly from Mika, so that Mika would remain in practice, and Sasha would follow in her deadly footsteps per Sasha’s father’s rules. Sasha was also given private tennis lessons as she excelled in the sport. She knew who her dad was, even though he didn’t live with her and her mom. Mika tried to give Sasha everything in life that she could as Sasha was the most important person in her world besides her own mom. Mika wished she could get her mom Isa away from her father who was forcing her mother to be a prostitute for his powerful business friends.

Russell Beakens had played basketball on every level including the NBA for 11 years as a 6’ 9” power forward for six different teams. Winning 3 Championship ring during his career the last one was earned as a member of the 1969 Boston Celtics, and like his player-coach teammate Bill Russell, he also retired in 1969. Russell and Marus Rothschild V had met and become friends, as they had met at a sex club, and found they had similar interests. To make a very long story, a very short one, this is how Russell began working at ABC Bank Inc., and met, and ultimately was given Mika. After a serious chunk of change (Money) passed very quietly between the two men. With the understanding the Mika would always be a Rothschild even if she was born on the wrong side of the covers, as it were. Russell had to agree to pay for Mika’s continued education on through to a Master’s level degree. And she was not to be damaged in any way that would leave permanent marks, for no other reason than she carried the Rothschild genes. Even though Mika had no interactions with her Rothschild relatives. In fact other than meeting her own father she had no knowledge of meeting any other Rothchilds, including any of her own siblings other than her brother, that her own mom had before her own birth.

Russell Beakens like Marus Rothschild V both men were married to other women. And neither man displayed either Isa, or Mika outside the sex clubs that they were both members of. And neither wife had ever been seen at any of these clubs.

Russell Beakens turned up the heat in the Woo household when he announced to Mika and Sasha by saying that his two sons with his wife Betty would be give Mika and Sasha as permanent gifts as Russell Jr, was in college and Ruben was to graduate at the end of the school year and both boys would need at toy to enter the sex club. Russell wanted to spend this weekend breaking in Sasha’s virgin pussy then he and Mika could begin her education so whichever brother ended up with Sasha would be getting a toy with knowledge of just how to act with-in the sex club. Plus Russell intended to enjoy himself, while he was teaching Sasha what all it was that he wanted Sasha to be learning.

Sasha was in tears, when she confessed to Sharon and Fallon just what she was told last night by her father. Fallon promptly informed her that she and her mom should go home right now and pack whatever was there at the house that they couldn’t live without, move out of their house. Which Sasha then informed them that the house and the car her mom was allowed to drive was in fact owned by one Russell Beakens. Mika willingly gave her paychecks to her dad because he had ordered her to do so. Mika did as Fallon suggested and they pack up many of the items in the house that they both wanted to take with them. After a quick trip to the U-Haul store for some boxes and a truck and by the time school was out these women were all packed not knowing where they were going to be living or sleeping tonight.

When Fallon and Sharon arrived in my truck to get them and take them home I was at practice blissfully ignorant of the coming storm these two young ladies were about to drag me into. Tonight dinner was some rib tips that Carmanza had prepared and frozen for us to enjoy while we were separated. When I walked in the door from practice I was informed they we had visitors, that would be here for the foreseeable future. When I entered the room I saw Miss Woo who worked in the office and taught several business classes of which I myself amongt a few other in the room including Sasha all attended together. That when I was told about this new situation. “Sharon told me about your special relation ship with her mother Sandy, well my mother is in a similar, but much worse situation. It will also be a lot like Fallon’s mothers situation, only she is not married just harshly controlled.

I want you to take control of my mother as she is smart and all that but she has been condition all her life to be controlled by a man. My fathers notion of making us playthings for two spoiled ass-holes was ludicrous to say the least. Neither of my brothers ever acknowledged me as their sister at school, by had no troubles talking about how good my ass looked and felt as they rubbed on it from time to time. They let their friend feel free to feel me up also. It was only because my mom worked at school our dad couldn’t get the touching swept under the rug. And he looked dumb to Mr. West trying to explain why my brother felt so free to touch me in that manner. He punished them only to keep up appearances, all the while taking it out on my mother for embarrassing him and his sons.

This was something to think about I said. “Miss Woo you know I would expect you to fuck me and all my other women, and most of them are not here you know?” I asked her. “Yes Teddy I know that your household is missing many of your women. I am told that you don’t share your women with other men at all, is that a true fact?” Miss Woo asked me. “I have no interest in sharing any woman that I consider mine. None of my women are here by force as they are welcome to leave at anytime if they so choose. Though they are aware if the leave me I am not likely to take them back after they have been playing house with another man. Because of my financial situation, I demand to have primary custody of any children. Though I have always maintained that a mother is welcome to visit the children to the point of almost living here, unless she is invited to move back in. Though any sex between any us, would not likely to be involved in that invite.” I said.

“Now what exactly are you going to do when Russell Beakens comes looking for you? And you do know that he is going to be very upset when he comes looking for you two?” I asked both Sasha and Mika. “I don’t know, but I am so afraid of what he might do though.” Mika said. I excused myself and called my trusty lawyer. In less than an hour there was an associate of the firm speaking with both Mika and Sasha. A little while later they were told a emergency restraining order would be in effect, with an armed servers on the scene with both of the women until he was served. And warned about what would happen if he violated either of the orders, and his sons were to be advised that they were also not to approach either woman. After they were served both side could schedule a date to appear in court to show cause if Russell wanted to do so afterwards.

Both ladies would be met by their new bodyguards until the orders were pushed through the court in the morning. They left to go to sleep in the rooms that they set up while I was at practice. I proceeded to spank Sharon and Fallon for putting our family business in the street without consulting me first. The leather that I laid on their asses made it clear just how serious that I was about keep our household secret. I didn’t care if somebody thought they knew something about what goes at our house is one thing. But after the Toni situation the rules had changed. To remove all doubt above our private home life, by straight out and out telling somebody that we were not ALREADY VERY intimate with. Was a BIG NO-NO! I seriously wanted this fact carved in stone! Needless to say we all tried to go to sleep after the ass-whippings were dished out.

Fallon and Sharon both were still a little tender on their backsides this morning I was dressed in jeans and a swaeter in case I had to deal with Sasha’s brother at school this morning. After our breakfast at Meijers we sat in our spot in the mall area of school. Just before were got up to go into our first hours. Just as we were about to split up Ruben Beakens stormed up to Sasha. “Bitch our daddy was looking for you and our mom last night! Where the hell did you spend the night?” Ruben yelled at Sasha. “Excuse me but do you have to talk so loud? I mean we are all standing here, and can hear what all you are saying without all the extra volume.” I said. “LOOK, MOTHERFUCKER MIND YOUR OWN G$$DAMN BUSINESS! AS I WASN’T EVEN TALKING TO YOU!” Ruben yelled at me. As I was suddenly towering over his large 6’ 1” frame. “I didn’t asked just who you were talking to, what I said was, the extra volume wasn’t needed. He put his hand on Sasha to move her away from us, so I grabbed his collar behind his neck which got both his attention and that of his flunkies. But as other members of the basketball team were present Ruben found him and his followers outnumbered and were kinda shorter, and physically small compared to the guys standing with me.

Now add to the fact nobody wanted anyone on the basketball team hurt in anyway Ruben and company quickly found themselves in deep do-do. Ruben ran to the payphone so I knew that he was calling his dad. The bodyguard was ready and used his walkie-talkie to tell the other the bodyguard know that the dad would be along before the day was over. “I don’t know if Mika is here at school daddy, but I just saw Sasha I was going to talk to her like you told me to do, but that ass big basketball player from the basketball team plus a few other players wouldn’t let me get her alone to find out where she spent the night last night.” Ruben told his dad on the phone.

Well Russell got up from his desk and up to the school as he knew as a parent he could talk to his daughter and nobody was going to stop him from doing so. Russell went in the school and was directed to the office. Russell find himself in Mr. West’s office. I need to speak to my daughter Sasha Woo please sir. Mr. West spoke into the phone and about 10 minutes later Russell was waiting for Sasha in the conference room with Mr. West where he had led Russell. When the door opened several people walked in the door after Sasha did, including a very tall young black man.

“Mr. West if all you people would please excuse my daughter and I as I need to speak to her in private, concerning personal family business.” Russell said. About this time a pretty young white lady walked into the conference room followed by a much older white man. Russell surely thought that it was getting a little crowded inside this room rather fast. The pretty young white lady spoke out loud. “Are you Mr. Russell Breakers by any chance?” “Well yes but what has that got to do with you people leaving and allowing me to speak to my child for a few minutes alone?” Russell asked her. “Well sir you have just been sir then.” The pretty white lady told Russell as forced an envelope into his hand, as she turned and left the room. Russell now felt like a first class fool between trying get all of these assholes out of the room and staring at her face and titties along with the way her tght-ass jeans was framing her very full looking pussy, and her ass, he was indeed slipping. He had gripped her package she was pushing into his hand before he fully realized what she had just said to him.

Russell being a business man knew to check on what he had just been served about. As it could to lead to trouble that he easily could avoid by reading the paperwork. As knowledge is power most of the time. The color drained from his dark face making his slightly lighter in color than it was a few seconds ago. Well his color returned and became darker as he began to get very mad about being restrained from his personal pussy. About this time the older white man handed Russell his card to let him know which law firm to contact when we wanted to go to court concerning the restraining order. Then he too also left the room, and the school.

Mr. West took this moment to let Russell know if he were to return to the school after this meeting broke up, he Russell would be arrested by the Grand Rapids Police. His son Ruben was let in the room at this time and Mr. West informed him that he was to stay away from Miss Mika Woo, Miss Sasha Woo, Fallon Mason, Sharon Mason, Snowdove Mason, Collette Mason, and Theodore Daniel Mason Junior. Both here at school, and their homes and businesses. Failure to do as they were told would get them both into trouble. “Your father has the official orders there in front of him so you need for him to tell you all about it so we won’t have any troubles in the future.” Mr. West said to both of the Beakens gentlemen.

With our mission accomplished Mika, Sasha and I left the room quietly. While poor Russell was still trying to figure out what exactly to do. This was going to require a call to Marus as he was going to need some heavy-duty help pulling some strings downtown to get this shit straightened up in his favor. After making sure Ruben understood don’t near either Woo, or Mason women until Russell told him it was ok to do so, Russell hurriedly left to get back to his office. While Russell was trying to hurry to his office to call Marus, Isa was visiting a Western Union branch and about to take a ride in a taxi to the Airport as BLUE THUNDER was there waiting for her by the time she had arrived, to bring her to Grand Rapids to Mika and Sasha. My dad and some of my Uncles were on the plane to make sure no trouble followed Isa if she made it to the gate unharmed. But as Marus had no idea his own prized pet was on the move, let alone leaving the city where he was at yet.

“Calm down Russell I will make a few calls and get that order squashed, and then we can deal with whoever it is that is fucking around in your playground. I will call Isa ans see if she can find Mika wherever she and Sasha are. And then we will get busy making somebodies life miserable for involving themselves in other people’s private business. Making sure this is a one mistake that they will never want to repeat again in this lifetime.” Marus said.

Two hours later BLUE THUNDER touched down at the Kent County International Airport. Isa was shaking like a leaf for defying her master, until she saw both her daughter and granddaughter. The tears were just flowing like the same dam had broken in different three places. Isa had a tight hold on Ted’s hand and she didn’t release his had until she saw her family members. It took Ted 15 minutes to get all these women into the car. He then went to Teddy’s house to drop them, off telling all of these women to stay indoors.

The rest of Teddy’s day went by almost uneventful. “Just what in the hell did you have to doing this morning with Mika and Sasha Woo?” Ruben asked me loudly. “I don’t really have to answer you, as it is none of your business. But I was just helping the friend of a friend. If that is ok with you. I am sure that you would help out any of your friends who are standing here with us now, ain’t that right Ruben?” I asked with the sarcasm just dripping all over the question. Making his friends stop and look at Ruben as they couldn’t wait to hear his answer to that question. “Well ... well of course I would help out my fa fa friends if there was a way that I could! It is you dumb-ass blacks that are afraid to help your people!” Ruben yelled out. If I was were any one of you guys I would have to think about just how far I would be willing to crawl out on a limb with ole’ Ruben or his dad concerning this Woo situation. As if it comes down to it I will be playing for keeps, anybody standing too close to the Beakens will most likely be dragged into the fight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.