Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 42: The Weekend We Spent in Playing Ball in Indianapolis

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42: The Weekend We Spent in Playing Ball in Indianapolis - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(THURSDAY, EVENING.)

When all arrived at the Hotel we all unpacked for our short stay, here in Naptown. We called my Uncle James to let him know that we were here in town, and that we wanted go and get some ribs, as the women all had a craving for ribs and macaroni & cheese. My Uncle James steered us to this hole in the wall joint, which looked as though it needed to be closed down first, and given a very thorough cleaning inside the whole building. Most of my group ignored the look of the place, while those who had never been in this type restaurant before, namely in the hood, just stared around the room. Afraid they might get sick just standing around waiting to order something on the menu. Most of these type joints serve the best tasting food, many times there is a line out the door. Heaven forbid you came during their varied rush hours, you could find yourself in-line more than half an hour before you get in the door. Rather than drag the womenfolk out us men did the caveman thing and brought food for all of our womenfolk.

My Dad was once again my roommate, to insure there was no hanky or panky going on in my room. Only because I paid for my own room because I wanted a double king-size beds in the room that my room was on a different floor than the rest of the team. I had given my word to coach that I wouldn’t try to take advantage of my being on a different room.

Well Oklahoma it seems could wait no longer. “Teddy did I hear someone say at dinner that it would be at least a few weeks before you would begin playing for this other championship?” Mama C. asked me. “No Mama C. we don’t know yet who all we will be playing just yet, only that the Arlington Knights are our first team we will play in the regional games that will be happening in Indianapolis, this year. This is good, I received a call from our relatives in Oklahoma yesterday, wanting to know how soon we could be there as this trip is extremely important to both you, and the entire Mason family. I am sending Sandy, and all of the Widows by coach as soon as I can get them to charter one, in the morning, as some of them should no longer be flying. As a matter of fact maybe all of your pregnant women should all go together. I want all of you to understand though I won’t say what is going on, it is just better to let me take care of what I have to do, when it is all over with, it will make perfect sense to everyone. I just ask everyone to trust in me, that everything will work out for the better. To be really truthful what this family is about do, you wouldn’t really believe me if I told you beforehand.” Mama C. said.

“I will be leaving and traveling with the women as I am a little too old for all that flying nonsense again so soon. I am not to sure that I really like to fly in airplanes all that much. My parents walked in about this time, after they received a telephone requesting their presence ASAP. After giving out next to no more new details, the plan was to get all of the parents of my school age girls, and my parents to get us out of school in the future. With a few weeks to go we can get our school work done ahead of time. “Ted, I think your ladies should go with us as well, that means that all of the pregnant women would all be together. That means all of the ladies would away from here for a few weeks, and we won’t get to see if Teddy’s team wins the championship. But I promise all of you that you will indeed be glad that we all did this process this way when this is all over with.” Mama C. said. Well I can’t make heads or tails of what Mama C. was up to with all this cloak and dagger business. But I knew whatever she was doing was in the families’ best interest. The Widows cleared their schedules of everything, important or not for the next three weeks.

This was also including the situation involving the Texas Oil community. If something serious came up between now and then, the Mason managers over at WestStar would oversee the issue. But the Widows made it clear when they returned all issues would be settled by then, if not sooner. The plan was for them to leave after breakfast so that they should arrive by late evening, and Blue Thunder would fly the rest of us back home to Grand Rapids Sunday afternoon. Sky Thunder would fly to Oklahoma to the nearest large airport, and stay near them in case there was a need for any emergency transportation, and the Widows would have the Rolling Thunder coaches at their disposal for the duration of their stay in Oklahoma. This was somewhat disappointing to all of us as the family would be apart for the rest of the basketball season, and Sandy was nearing her due date. This was just one of the things, that is upsetting the entire family, but everyone is doing what Mama C. seemed to want so badly. Teddy had assured them that there was phone service, as well as all other modern conveniences where they were going. And Teddy would indeed see for himself when he arrived as soon as the basketball season was over for them, whether Ottawa Hills won the National Championship or not.

Because of the trip the women folks were taking in the morning, I was to be on my best behavior as my parents wanted to be together as they would also be apart as of tomorrow. I just wanted to relax and get on the court to take out my frustrations on the opposing team unlucky enough to draw our school’s name out of the proverbial hat. After dinner I just watched a few movies while eating the extra rib tips I had left from we got for dinner. I slept fitfully as I wasn’t comfortable with my family parting for a such long period of time. With no real satisfying explanation as to why it was so important that happen the way it is being planned out. And then my Dad was going along with this like he knew something that I didn’t. Let it be said I was getting madder and madder by the hour, and I had no way to release the pressure. The only thing I came to realize I needed to be strong for all the pregnant women going to someplace they had never been to, because a woman we trusted all but begged all of us to undertake this journey. In other words I had to be a grown man no matter what my true age.

(FRIDAY, MORNING.)

I woke up still groggy from the broken sleep of last night. I dressed in my black 3-piece game suit I went down to breakfast. When I set down it looked as though we were going to a funeral or something it was so sad. “Listen up everybody the only person who has any idea what is really going on is not saying too much because she says we wouldn’t believe her if she actually told us. We were asked to trust this woman whom the entire family has come to both love and respect. We are only going to be separated for a short time. I owe it not only to my teammates, the school, but the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan, not to just suddenly up and quit even though I want to rather that be separated from you for the next few weeks.” I said, looking slowly around the room.

I looked at this as how I was raised, to not only to do a job. But to follow through on any job that I started. Also doing my best on the job, no matter how hard the job became if I had a chance of completing the job. This basketball season is just that a job, and we all wanted to win, like the girls did this season. It is something no high school could boast about, having both a boys’ and girls’ teams in the same sport winning the National titles, and both doing so while undefeated. Plus the thought that the girls would never let us live this fact down, if we failed. Even though they snuck up on teams most of the way as no team believed that rag-tag group of girls would go undefeated all the way to the end, as most of the time they were losing their games during the playoffs. Our problem was their success shined a light on us, and as our season went on the light just continued to shine brighter and brighter, meaning we could never sneak up on any team that we faced. These are the thoughts that I had to live with all season, and that is why I could not just quit because I had a family issues that suddenly came up. I will take the ladies to breakfast in the morning, and then send them on their way. Then do what I have to do for the next few weeks.

There wasn’t a dry eye at the table after my sad little speech. I stared after the coaches that would be taking my ladies somewhere in the middle of nowhere, until I could no longer see any of the coaches. We all loaded up in a limousine sent here for us and headed to Market Square Arena. As it was nearing the time that the team would arrive, I was more than ready just to take out my frustration of being separated from my very pregnant ladies. The game this afternoon would be more of a headache than Arlington would be ready for.

Sky Thunder had already taken off so it would already have the vehicles unloaded before it returns to Grand Rapids to its special hanger. The Rolling Thunder Coaches would be wherever they were going, and already on the scene, when the charters arrived with its precious cargo. The RollingThunder Coaches be there to take of any trips needed until we went home. When they arrived at their destination, even though the widows had never been here they knew that they were on Mason land. An older woman they would come to know as Little Fawn, met them when they all stepped off the coaches and were shown in the big house they would be staying in. “Hello ladies, may I call you by name please?” Little Fawn asked. Mama C. stepped forward. Hello Mama, I am so glad to see you again it has been so long, is all being prepared for us? Teddy won’t be able to get here for about 3 weeks I hope everyone can last that long.” Mama C. said. After the introductions were made, Sonja was approached by Willow, and Meadow, two nurses that were also Mid-wives. “Ladies you are here now because some of you will need to deliver your babies before you go through the sweat lodge ceremony. After you go through this ceremony among other things you will become younger looking and age very slowly.” Little Fawn said.

“I know you are all aware of my daughter’s true age, I was pregnant with Charlotte when I went through the ceremony. The added benefit of having your children here on this reservation is prying eyes have less chance of bothering you ladies about the age of the father of your children. I am sure that none of you believe much if anything I just said, but I am 117 years old, and Charlotte is my child. Charlotte, your father said he needs to see you, he said you would know why.” Little Fawn said. My ladies, and all of my Moms were more than a little nervous as they thought that they were suddenly going to be alone. “Ladies you have to trust in what all I am saying, you are free to go anywhere on this reservation to see anything you want as between Teddy and the Widows you own the entire place. You will be all in on the women’s Grapevine as my husband calls it within a few days. I want you all to get comfortable and let Sonja, Willow, and Meadow, and a few others to help all of you who may need to deliver babies before the big event. We all want to be ready. But we will get into that tomorrow night, and everyone here is so happy with what is about to happen.” Little Fawn said.

“Please forgive me I am old and tired, which one of you is Carmanza?” Little Fawn asked. Patience has loved to cook since she learned to talk, she will need to be trained by you, as I am told you are very territorial about your kitchen at your home. Patience is eighteen years old and is ready to graduate from high school, she is one of the young women who will be returning with you when you leave. You need to teach her how you run your kitchen. She understands what her role will be within your family. I promise you ladies by the time you leave here all will be explained and all your fears or concerns will be laid to rest. The pecking order that you have established amongst yourself will be unchanged, but with the babies coming, and the fact our group needs to also have ties to our leadership. We too are part of the Mason Trust now known as the Mason Group, we are linked clear back to Daniel himself also. The Mason Group owns the very land you see in any direction that you look, because the Mason Group owns the entire reservation. Including lands we are not using, the homes we live in are assigned to us free and clear, we only put up fences to contain ourselves from poachers, and other troublemakers just before the turn of the last century. One of the main reasons was to protect the last of the Buffalo that roamed on our lands as well as any other animals that roamed freely also.

Needless to say the meeting my ladies were sitting in on was indeed eye opening. While the Widows knew of the Reservation and the unique items they made and shipped all over the world, plus the ranches that lets folks pretend for the most part they are back living in the 1800’s both working as ranch hands, or camping out as either Indians or White Settlers, only no war like scenes. But they had no idea that there was other things were going on at the Reservation, as there was no new heir, to take over the Mason Group. Now that Teddy had indeed taken over the Mason Group, he was to be given the leadership of the reservation here as well. Which meant to the powers that be they needed to have marriage bonds to this Daniel as they had with the original Daniel also.

I was in a funky mood as most of my women were someplace that I wasn’t, and I was pissed off wondering just wondering what was really going on. I got taped up as I ate my Wendy’s triples in place of Carmanza’s cheeseburgers, and I had to settle for orange juice in place of my orange slices. Once I had changed into my uniform, and warmups I went out for a few warmup shots and free throw shots, then I stretched out on the floor in the locker room to rest my eyes while the team did whatever they did. When I took the floor for introductions I finally looked at this team we were facing, they believed in a run and gun style of basketball where their team depended on their back court players namely their Guards to shoot near or beyond the three-point line. Their Forwards were also long range shooters. Their team believed in a fast pace game from start to finish designed to run their opponents in the ground. They kinda needed this approach as their starting Center 6’ 9” and only 255 Lbs. while the rest of the team was between 6’ 3” and 6’ 7” and none of them weighed more than 225 Lbs., soaking wet.

I won the tip-off we were prepared for their full-court press, I then went and posted up on their Center, Mr. Wonderful, and I shot the Sky-Hook shot, I hit nothing but the bottom of the net. I never got to half-court before Arlington had scored a three-point shot. I repeated the same shot with the same result. This time I made it beyond half-court, and Mr. Wonderful drove to the basket leaving me standing there like my feet were glued to the floor. “It is going to be a long night rookie!” Mr. Wonderful yelled running up the court. This time instead of shooting a-shot that faked him out, I passed the ball to Henry Evans who promptly dunked the ball. A miss shot had us back on offense with me gaining another assist, they just didn’t have the size to stop me from either shooting or passing the ball where I wanted to. They sent me to the free-throw line more than a few times only to find out I made many more free-throws than I missed. After spending most of the first half pushing and hitting me on the sly, just as the first half was ending, I took out my frustration on the basketball rim. I caught the pass on the move and immediately leaped toward the the rim and and grabbed, and pulled the rim a little harder then I normally do, shattering the backboard causing the glass to fall out of the backboard frame.

Eight months later Darryl Dawkins would do nearly the exact same thing also causing the glass to fall out of the frame. (You can see Darryl Dawkins breaking backboards on YouTube. And those broken backboards led to the spring loaded rims we see in High School, College, and of course the NBA.) Mr. Wonderful got a few minor cuts because of the falling glass, he tried to come after me, but his Coach grabbed him before he could do anything stupid. It took about an hour to fix the backboard, I was asked not to dunk anymore tonight. Arlington’s three-point shooting is what kept the game somewhat close, but they ran cold late in the fourth quarter. In the end Arlington was 11 points behind when the final buzzer sounded. I managed to get my triple-double as I play most of the game sitting down with 1:35 showing on the clock. I left the game with 35 points, 7 blocks, 12 assists, and 15 rebounds, but I wasn’t the only standout on the team. Most of the starters had a stand out game by the time the final buzzer sounded. We left the locker room as quick as we could so the team playing the late game can get ready for their game.

We were free to watch the remaining three different games to be played today. I wanted to return to the Hotel and rest as I was tired as was most of the team, and I wanted to be fresh for tomorrow’s game. My Dad sent me to my Hotel room and of course Fallon, Sharon, Collette, Cathy, and Snowdove were there to make sure I was relaxed before I went to sleep. I couldn’t tell you who massaged my back, and legs. My arms were massaged, I was wearing a blindfold so I had no idea what was going on, but I know more than one of them were of the community blowjob that put me to sleep. My Dad was given the keys to a room he could sleep in as my girls were pampering me. They told my Dad I was in no shape to dish out sex, and with all our older mates gone they were staying with me. They woke me to eat dinner my Dad got for me afterwards they did a repeat of the massage and blindfold to put me to sleep again. I felt bad my teammates didn’t have this kind of treatment available to them. But I had to remember my ladies took matters in their own hands or I would not have these treatments either.

I woke up and went to the bathroom about 4am, when I return to the bed I started molesting a sleeping Fallon and when she woke up, and was wet enough, I just slowly slid my thick dick that was hard as a rock, into her slick hot tight pussy. “Oh shit! That dick feels so good, going in and out of my pussy Teddy!” Fallon loudly moaned. “Fuck me baby make your hot in the ass bitch take that thick dick! Oh yes, hit my pussy like that, ohh it is so good yes, yes!” Fallon was making all the noise that she normally didn’t make. I was a happy camper, using long, and slow strokes to drive Fallon to orgasm. Sharon sank down upon my dick after Fallon climaxed, Sharon is glove tight as she has never had anything bigger than me inside of her, and no other male has ever been in her pussy with a dick. Sharon prefers most of the time to be on top of me rather than under me, she enjoys controlling which surfaces inside her pussy she rubs up against my thickness the hardest, unless I take her, and fuck her hard, and fast.

Cathy’s favorite to fuck me is for us to softly spoon with me, because we are both tall from the waist up also we can comfortably kiss while we softly fuck with her right thigh thrown over both of my legs while her left leg was on the bed in front of my left thigh. Cathy was also a virgin when I broke her in, but like all my women she claims to be ruined because of my extreme girth for any normal sized thick dick after listening to more experienced women. Cathy was whimpering softly as we fucked, Fallon just had to get in on the act of licking Cathy’s very exposed pussy helping her to climax that much faster. While I was just beginning to get wound up for some hot sex. Collette slowly sank onto my dick after I rolled over onto my back. Collette had the tightest pussy of all of my ladies, but after we got locked together crotch to crotch the fun began we settled into a rhythm that worked best for both of us to explode after we dance a little while. I had to stop more than once to keep from being undone by Collette’s tight pussy. When I finally past the point of no return I managed to drag Collette over the finish line. I just laid there with my eyes closed not caring who was licking my dick, as I was still seeing stars from the level of sensitivity I was feeling on my dickhead with every lick. I went to sleep knowing I would give Snowdove her workout after we were back home after the game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.