Teddy's World
Chapter 37: One Hell of a Week Again

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 37: One Hell of a Week Again - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(Tuesday, Morning.)

Tonight's game is an away game in Rockford Michigan that means black suit day. I woke up extra early as I was alone after Carmanza's little show last night. I had enough sense after talking to my dad last night to avoid the females this morning. I dressed and very quietly eased out of the house. Even though it was still illegal for me to drive, I did it anyway. I went to Meijers to the cafeteria and had a big breakfast before I head to school. I was even early to school. Not wanting to be seen I parked on the street away from Ottawa and set in Coach's office waiting to go to my first class. I left as the first bell rang and was a minute or so late to class.

"Where is Teddy, is he in the bathroom? I see his plate is on the table already." Cathy asked. "He isn't down here. We all thought he was still upstairs getting dressed, Collette was about to go get him." Sharon said. "Well I went in his guest room to give him a shirt and tie, as I knew his suit was in there already. He was not in bed, though he slept in it. He had used the shower this morning, I presumed he was down here already." Well he will have to turn up soon as we don't want to be late for school. See if he went down to his parent's house." Cathy said. Sharon called down to ask Ted had he seen Teddy this morning? Only to be told Teddy has not called, or showed up down there. "Well now where could he be? I mean you don't think he left without us? Do you?" Collette asked.

Later when they got to the garage they knew Teddy had indeed left already as the blue Bronco was indeed gone. They didn't see the truck in the parking lot. Thus they were a little concerned as Teddy had yet to get his driver's license. When they didn't see him in the mall area they checked his first hours class, he wasn't there either.

Miss King said nothing as I was just a little bit late to my first hour. As I am not a student that normally makes trouble in her class, and she was just starting attendance, she told me to just sit down. I spent the day avoiding the girls hiding in bathrooms, and Coach's office. Mr. West asked why exactly I was sitting in his office during my third period? So simply I told him the truth. "After the game tonight I will straighten out my home life. I just want to not have any conflicts today is all. As tonight's game is supposed to be an easy game. I just want nothing messing with my head." I said. So after third period I spent it in the office conference room or Mr. West's office. I was bored but glad when the day ended. Mr. West was going to Arby's for me as I didn't want to move.

Meanwhile Sonja's lawyer's called Ron's lawyer. "What's your morning looking like as we are scheduled to be at Judge Carol Iron's courtroom at 1:30pm this afternoon?" Mr. Sprik asked. "Well other than possibly meeting with Ron this morning I am open because for what Ron is supposed to pay me today, I want nothing to hold up our meeting." Ron's lawyer said. "Good call Ron and have him meet you at the marital home in about two hours so the house will be done before we see Judge Irons, and we will have no further need to meet in court after today. Seeing as how we will be videotaping everything there will be a clear record of the inspection. And the city of Grand Rapids will have four inspectors on the scene to do the inspection at our cost. We will even be paying you as well. We expect Ron to not want to go along with this as he seems to be dragging his feet. We have tried to get this inspection done, but Ron does not seem to want to make himself available to finish this home inspection." Mr. Sprik said.

"Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest as I work for Ron's interest?" The Lawyer said. "No it won't, as we are paying YOU ONLY TO lookout for Ron's interest in the marital home. The city of Grand Rapids is being paid to professionally inspect the home for obvious damage. Ad to insure there are no leaky faucets, that the heating, and cooling are functioning correctly. Testing the underground sprinkling and re-winterizing that system also. Making sure there are no broken or damaged windows. We had the carpets cleaned throughout the house, and that is as far as we go on carpets so if he has a problem he can replace any and/or all of the carpets at his own expense." Mr. Sprik said.

Well two hours later everyone but Ron was on the scene. Sonja and Mr. Sprik were informed that Ron was in a meeting that couldn't be disturbed. None of them knew that Ron's big meeting was getting oral sex from his junior associate that turned into a full sexual session between the two of them. Ron it seems blindly thought his lawyer was calling to remind him of this afternoon's court appointment. So he ignored the repeated requests to return the call. Ron was enjoying toying with Sonja about the house. Ron truly believes he can continue to make Sonja pay to keep his house secure, thus was just another a way to try and control Sonja. Sadly Ron would never admit out loud he missed Sonja for many things, he also missed her pussy too. He weak plans to get into Fallon's panties long gone these days. Admitting to lusting after his own daughter was something Ron was getting used to, just not quite really comfortable with just yet.

So fear was beginning to set in just a little bit. By third hour they knew he was in the building, but had yet to see, or talk to him. By the end of the day Ted had been to the house dealing with a crying Carmanza, as she felt this disappearing act was her fault. She had fixed his cheeseburgers for the game tonight. Ted calmed all the women down with a simple statement. "We know he will be at the game. We will see him there. Let me see if I can find him before the game tonight. You ladies just treat this game night the same as the others. The season is almost over. I will see all of you at the game."

Meanwhile earlier in the day. The meeting in one of the conference rooms in the Hall of Justice was mostly a formality for everyone but Ron who was fashionably late on purpose. After making everyone 20 minutes he walks in all smiles. His attorney drags him out of the door into the hallway. "Where the hell have you been all day I have been trying to GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL DAY you were that DAMNED busy you couldn't simply return a FUCKING PHONE CALL?!" The lawyer asked Ron unable to control his anger with all of Ron's actions of today. "Man I thought you were calling to make sure I made to this meeting today." Ron said. "Well while you were off being really busy, your house was given the final inspection." Ron was told. "How did that happen as I wasn't there? I figured to keep that over Sonja's head a little longer as my lease still has a couple months to go. I like knowing the house is guarded 24/7 until we wrap up the inspection. I want you to reject it, as I wasn't there." Ron said.

"Well indirectly you were there. Sonja paid the city of Grand Rapids to send a team of inspectors, and a team from one of the local TV stations to videotape everything. With me as your representative as you could not be reached. I called you repeatedly to no avail. Other than me acting as your representative, you really won't have a leg to stand on. With any noise about any of my actions may well affect your whole divorce. And we both know if you have to start all over Sonja may change her mind about any settlement you both agreed to right now." Ron was told. Ron knew he was way ahead of the game and didn't want anything fucking with that settlement at all. "Ok ok let's get this over with then. Damn I wanted to drag this out so badly. I thought Sonja would come to her senses by now and stop this divorce mess, and beg me to come home." Ron said.

Well. His lawyer now could very clearly see that Ron was living somewhere else, like in another world. Possibly A DREAM WORLD. Not any world that could be seen by anyone other than Ron Benson. Cause he surely wasn't here in Grand Rapids, Michigan thinking like that. Sadly this case would be over and he could get away from Ron as this man clearly living in a A DREAM WORLD. Crazy people had been known to lash out at everyone if things went astray. In other words if Ron's case blows up in his face, his lawyer didn't want to be anywhere near the man if it did in fact blow up.

The appearance in front Judge Carol Irons was anticlimactic after Judge Irons was assured that Sonja understood she was leaving with not much more than her daughter, her pension, and her car. Judge Irons asked her. "Why she would leave her half of the marital assets without looking out for both her and her child? I worry you will come to regret this choice down the road. I see from you new address you are living at an address well below the standard of your old address. And you are renting not even owning. Mrs. Benson is you really sure that this is what you want to do at this point?" Judge Irons asked Sonja. "Yes your Honor if I fight Ron will drag this out to no end. My freedom, and peace of mind, for me as well as my daughter Fallon, who wants nothing to do with her dad whatsoever. Between my peace of mind, and Fallon's feelings, our freedom from Ron is worth all we are willing walking away from, and then some. Ron walked away from our marriage demanding a divorce, so I am giving him all that he wants as a parting gift. Sonja said.

Judge Carol Irons granted the divorce at that point. Sonja and Ron along with their lawyers all returned to one of the conference rooms together, strangely where final paperwork was to be completed. Each used one half the room Sonja quickly signed her paperwork, and paid her lawyers right there on the spot. Pam who had been in the background all this time, asked Ron, and his lawyer. "To please allow Sonja to pay all Ron's Attorney fees so that they can all file their documents today as in right now, while they are all here now to get it all over while we are here in the building along with the Judge." Pam asked.

"Why is there such a rush?" Ron asked. "No lose ends you wanted Sonja to quickly file for divorce in the beginning. But now here lately you don't seem to be in the same mind. These days now that the divorce you originally wanted is now so easily within reach, with terms better than you deserve. You it seems are dragging your feet every step of the way now. By paying your lawyer here and now, the Judge will rubber stamp these papers. And you are assured Sonja will not be able to get at any of the slightly more than $1.5 Million labeled in the divorce assets that she is walking away from. Unlike Sonja I have no fear of you. But what I am asking is on Sonja's behalf." Pam said.

Ron got to thinking once again about all he was getting, then to have Sonja ends up paying all of his attorney's fees also. This just kept getting better like a gift that kept on giving. And hell, I keep coming out ahead. And I get to keep everything, plus after I work on Sonja a little she will comeback to me. The stupid bitch loves me just that damn much. After living in that dump she will comeback to the Mansion she has just given up. She has nothing else going on. I can't lose. So Ron agreed to do what Pam asked. After Judge Irons rubber stamped everything meaning in 30 days the divorce would be final. Once they were out in the hallway Pam gave Sonja an envelope. "As we agreed you now have more money than you walked away from." When Sonja looked at the check, she said. "Pam this check, is for $5 Million!" "Yes, and it is money well spent, so you just enjoy it all. I will see you at home later." Pam said.

When Ron heard, she now had much more money than him he was upset. He said to his lawyer. "I really need to get that bitch back, she now has more money than me. And as submissive as she is, I will have her back within a month." Ron couldn't believe his good luck. Though he did miss the 'See you at home' reference. He would be at that shack in the ghetto she moved to tonight, to begin his brand-new courtship of Sonja. He did not want any man getting between him and Sonja's new wealth. Now that it was all over he could relax as nobody found his large safe in the garage. Which is why he was dragging his feet about the home inspection. That $2 Million was nobody's business but his as he had no intention of sharing any of that money with anyone within the Wallace family either. Today was a great day in the eyes of Ron Benson. The poor man had no idea this day he was so happy with was the beginning of the end of life as he now knew it. At some point he would look back and see this for himself. But by then he would be in the middle of a shit storm of his own.

Mr. West didn't bring my lunch. My dad did. He brought me three huge still warm cheeseburgers straight from Carmanza's skillet. "Boy you done stirred the pot now you got them women at your house at each other's throats. (I chose the word done on purpose.) The younger ones blaming the older ones for you sneaking off this morning. They knew you were in the school, but have not been able to locate you. And believe me they have been looking too." My dad said. "I wasn't trying to worry anybody I just wanted to clear my head after last night's drama. After our little talk plus all the frost that when on after you left to go home. It was messing with my mind, and though tonight's game should be a walk over doesn't mean I shouldn't be focused as always. I would hate to get injured in anyway in a game that we should easily win on paper, just by only walking into the gym to play the game." I said.

"From what I heard from your Mama, Mama C. Raised all the hell you will never hear about. Your ass is grass tonight as she has some choice words for you as well. Carmanza is back to herself now, and you would have known this had you not snuck out. I set a bad example and I am correcting that now. You are the man in your house never forget this EVER you should only leave to prevent you from losing your temper, or saying something you can't take back. But understand even though they are older than you, in most cases much older than you, you are their man as though you are near their age, or older than all them." My dad said.

"They show you same respect they would a man their age or older. But you have to do your part as well. And running and hiding isn't the answer. It takes work to make this work well with just one woman, let alone the situations we are both in now. Now even though you run the show. You should that they will make most, if not all the decisions within the four walls of your home is completely normal. But they will not embarrass you in public as you have seen already. They make their opinion known, and as long as you are not about to make huge error they will side with you. Not against you every time, even if they can't yet see where you are heading. You have earned all of our RESPECT as business leader, and they can all see the man you will be at home." My dad said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.