Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 32: A Stiff Dick Has Conscience and Wet Pussy Will Never Tell

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32: A Stiff Dick Has Conscience and Wet Pussy Will Never Tell - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(Saturday, Morning.)

I woke up Saturday spooned up to Sonja, as she was still asleep I began playing with her pussy. She was more than damp when she let me know she was awake. "No Teddy I am a little tender." Sonja moaned. "Put it in Sonja, I want some more pussy baby." I said. "Please Teddy please." Sonja moaned. But she took my dick in hand, and placed the tip of my dick at her pussy's entrance. I eased my way into her pussy, after sitting still a minute, I began slow grinding circles. Sonja got with the program to begin grinding in the opposite direction.

Fallon turned over to nurse Sonja's breasts as her mother gave up her pussy. Sonja squirted juice all over our joined union. Sperm flowed out of me, and into her freely as came hard. "I hope you are happy this morning Teddy?" Sonja said."I am very satisfied, but messy as hell Sonja." I said. "You must really want a sibling pretty bad, as you keep helping him try to impregnate me." Sonja said. Fallon blushed hard at those comments. Both ladies showered with me. Afterwards we went down to see breakfast was still going on.

"We sent someone to get you three, but you were whispering to each other this morning so we decided not to wait for you." Carmanza said. The three of us blushed as we were caught red-handed if Shelly had walked-in as we knew what they were saying without saying it. "Pam after we finish eating I need to see you, Sharon, Carmanza, Cathy, and Snowdove in my office. Fallon and Sonja will be joining us." I said. Pam just nodded her head, along with the other's I asked to attend.

Carmanza set those pancakes in front of me, as hooked as I am about her hot cakes not much other conversation was heard from my mouth as I was too busy enjoying the food items that were constantly going inside of mouth to talk much out of it. My home training prevents me from talking with my mouth full.

When we were all seated in my comfortably I told Pam about the conversation with Sonja in the kitchen last night. "Pam I would like you to talk to everyone to see if they are ok with Fallon and Sonja moving in here full-time?" I asked Pam. Pam just nodded. "Ladies I asked all of you in here also because we need to discuss what are I am going to do about the Ron & Enid show. Sonja you and Fallon are not up on the latest about those two. I won't go into how I know, but the proof is on it's way here, for you to hear it for yourselves." I said. Sonja and Fallon just looked at each other not sure about what I said, or what they should be thinking.

"I told you in the kitchen that I had a plan that you would benefit from in the immediate future, well the future is now here, if you want it to be. The long and the short is I have a taped conversations of Ron & Enid plotting to continue bilking some elderly clients down at the bank. In other word continuing the same scheme that Lyle Wallace had going on, just a different bank. Plus thanks to them running off at the mouth, the parts of Lyle's scheme that had not come to light are about to get a floodlight pointed right at the scheme." I said.

"I really had wanted you to hear the taped conversations before we got into this conversation. But just know it is on its's way. Ron didn't really leave you only to be with men, because he is regularly having sex with Enid. I have no idea when it started, or how long it has been going on. What I do know is they don't love each other. This just part of a business transaction between them. They don't trust each other enough for there to be any love. So this is just a way to better keep an eye on each other. Not to say they don't enjoy being with each other. But some of this was a partnership that grew somewhat more intensely after Lyle got into trouble, but because their involvement in the shenanigans at either bank, they had to become partners." I said.

"Now you need to know the parts of this story that really concerns the three of us." I said. Well Fallon & Sonja were listening before without a doubt, but they visiblly move closer like moving a few inches closer would help them hear me better. "Sonja did you by chance tell, or so much as hint to the fact that you & I may be fucking, to Enid?" Sonja blushed a deep red about the face. But with a nod of her head confirmed she had told Enid. "I had a little too much wine with Enid, and I went on to tell her about how we had sex the first time. Enid I soon noticed would always steer the conversation to whether we were still having sex, or not though.

"I had to point this out to Mama, after she was doing it for the third time. This is what I thought Enid was really doing. This was the day after I had asked you to meet with her. As every time she came over to the house lately, she was steadily whining about her son being a some kind of innocent pawn in his Dad's scheme." Fallon said.

"Well believe it or not, I believe what you are saying, because I was attracted to her that night. But she is so much like my Mom I knew she wouldn't get along well with Pam at all. My Mom would had fit, and seen through immediately. I knew to get nowhere near her for that reason alone. What else did you tell her about me." I asked Sonja. "Nothing much I just kept re-telling the first night as I was not ever going to admit my daughter was in bed with me ever. The only people who will ever know my child has been in bed with me before, during, or after I've had sex with you, already live with you." Sonja said.

"Good so the damage is her word against ours. We can lie our way out of anything she says. But poor Enid's world as she knows it along with that of her lover Ron is headed for the toilet. And I intend to flush them both away. Sonja I want you to let Susan be your attorney to handle your divorce. Susan will obviously have your interests at heart. I want you to make the terms are so in Ron's favor he can't refuse. Are you willing to divorce Ron?" I asked.

"Yes, but we have assets of well over $1,000,000 Dollars. Plus the house and our pensions. Ron will never let me walk away, because he wants all the money, plus the house. And he doesn't want to pay any support of any kind. That is why we are not already divorced. He wants me to give up any rights to his pension, but he still wants his rights to mine. As he knows that I will never agree to something that stupid." Sonja said. "Well this is what I want you to do. Through Susan draw up divorce papers to be serve upon Ron at the bank." I said.

"These are the terms I want you to throw at Ron, you want no parts of his pension, in return you want to retain your complete pension, and will not agree to give him half.

He can have the house free, and clear. As long as he agrees that he is responsible for any debts owed on the property. Whether the debt is any mortgage, taxes, insurance, or any other liens. Or any debts that may, or may not unknown to you. The moment the divorce papers are signed all of your responsibilities in the marital house end. Any stocks, CD's, or other Annuities that you know or may not know about that Ron may have set up, he can have them free and clear. You keep your car, and he keeps his." I said.

"All you want take with you, are your clothes, and personal items. You want full custody of Fallon, taking all her clothes, and personal items also. Monies from your personal checking & savings accounts. With no child support required. And thirty days from the date of signature for you to find suitable lodging for you and Fallon. And Susan will request a retraining order to keep Ron coming no closer the 100 feet of you, or the house.

When you leave the home it will have all the furniture it presently has right now. It is to be left in the same condition was in when Ron was last there. And will be inspected professionally, at the time you turn it over to him. To ensure he has no claims the house was damaged in anyway when it is returned to his care. As your responsibility towards the property will be over. I said.

"I asked that you do this this way for more than few reasons, that I don't want to disclose at this time. I am believe it, or not protecting you, by asking you to take this low settlement. What I will do is sign a document in front of witnesses that I will give you more money than you are walking away from. As sure as Fallon has the black Mustang outside I will do as I have said. And god forbid something happens to me, before Ron jumps on this gift from heaven. Then you will already have in writing that Pam will take care of you and Fallon.

A few minutes later my Uncle William and two members of the PI team. (For those unsure, who don't know or can't remember the early references. PI stands for Private Investigators, the nationwide team I put together to dig up dirt upon those either wanting to hurt me, or my position. Or in extra special cases like the Eastsider situation, place the dirt there. They are paid very well to do their jobs.)

When the PI's told both Sonja & Fallon to get comfortable some of what they were about to hear wasn't pretty. Neither Fallon nor Sonja could believe how they would being discussed. As though they were both clueless, with not much brain power between them. Ron had the nerve to just laugh when Enid claimed the Fallon was a first-class whore spreading her pussy around to get things beside just money. "I kept thinking she should be spreading her thighs at home too, since I knew she was doing it out in the streets." Ron said. Fallon's face turned dark red. With a look as though Ron may die painfully. If she could get close enough to him, before he realized what she planned to do to him.

We had to stop the tape as the women nearly came to blows about who had the right to kill the poor bastard. I kinda felt sorry for the man. I can tell you that every man in the room crossed his legs based on the things those two women were dreaming up to do to Ron. And put both hands near our crotches for added protection. But Fallon and Sonja both were serious down to the bone for different reasons. Ron's own mouth had signed his own death warrant. Enid's health was in question also, but Ron was a dead man no doubt about it! As soon as either woman could get to him.

"STOP THIS DAMN SHIT RIGHT NOW! Neither of you better touch so much as a hair on Ron's head. Poor Ron's demise is in the works, if you two will just calm down. You will both see for yourselves, that both Ron and Enid both will both soon have full-time jobs. Trying to get enough cover, for their own asses. The beauty of it none of us will be the person they are trying convince that they have done nothing wrong. Fallon and Sonja looked as though I might be next on the hit parade until Pam cleared her throat.

"Now I personally don't shit what you want to do to Ron, or how you do it, if you do something to Ron. But you two bitches so much as lay a scratch on Teddy, while not making love to him. I can promise you that the herd of women who have a stronger claim will punch your tickets to, what does Teddy call it ahhh, ahhh, oh yes 'A first class ass-whipping', and yes we saw his back this morning so one, or both of you is already in-line to get her ass whipped, ask Min. Sounds like you two will no longer be allowed to be alone with Teddy." Pam calmly said.

"Now might we continue, without the theatrics?" I asked. With no answers either way we all sat back down. Now I know you are mad, but if you will just lay in the cutt, and watch how things unfold. I promise you that you will be much happier in the end. If left to my own devices I could easily kill both Enid and Ron. But sooner, or later the trail might just lead back to me. I don't know about any of you but being rich in jail just don't appeal to me. And seeing either of you two going to jail ain't something I remotely want either. Not when I have a solution that will accomplish all our goals. I said.

With a nod from me the tape started again. "I got the silly bitch to introduce me formally to Teddy, as I need him to cement the plans big Lyle and I have planned for him. Unlike Sonja I intend to get pregnant, by Teddy and milk it for all I can. With Lyle and I raising the baby, living off the kid. And there won't be shit the kid can do about it." Enid said. Of course she is forgetting I am a minor, and by going to court she would have outed herself for a potential jail cell. But after I put Uncle William put in the mix that put that plan to bed so to speak. "Is that why you suddenly made me start wearing condoms." Ron asked. "Yes Ron I am way too fertile a bitch to take a chance of you cumming inside me before I am I sure that I am pregnant. To make sure I know who got me pregnant." Enid said.

"Well what about the Uncle?" Ron asked. "Well that is another issue, that Motherfucker won't even consider fucking me without a condom on. He says we have to get much more comfortable with each other, before we swap more than spit. Oral sex is also out both ways for now. William has said if I ever tried to serve him sloppy seconds from another man I wouldn't like the results. So just you know why it has become even more obvious why you can't cum inside me anytime in the immediate future. I need for William to trust me completely. As Lyle won't be able to get a job paying anything near good money. I need this thing with William to work the way I want it too." Enid said.

"Look we don't love each other, we have never pretended to either. Our personalities are such we would never be much more than fuck buddies. To put it in a few words, we can't knowing dominate each other enough to make a relationship work, past casual fucking. I mean Lyle really does believe that he is in-charge between us. But with the top notch hot pussy I allow him to put his dick into. He almost never fails to do, exactly what I tell him to do, when I tell him to do it also. All that said do you disagree?" Enid asked Ron.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.