Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 29: Girls, Girls, Girls!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: Girls, Girls, Girls! - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

Half of Port City’s fleet of cabs were outside to send the girls and guys home after the so called testing was done. Along with one hundred dollars to pay for, and tip the cabbies if they wanted to.

We began dismantling the clinic as soon as the cabs left the area. So no trace of the clinic would be left should Toni’s family try to find the clinic later on.

The Doctors and Nurses were real and so was all the props just not the location. None of the guys had my AB- blood type. Now we may have missed somebody, but unless we find another somebody with my blood type, we were confident now that we had enough evidence to separate myself from the baby Toni claimed to be carrying. But only time would tell that story.

I was only twenty minutes late to practice in the end as I left before everything was done. Practice went well we ran the plays we wanted to run. Then Coach told us about the team we would be facing as they were a good team last year with most of their starters returning their Center was their power forward last year. He was very cocky and physical and likes to act as though he is the next great something. He told us to watch ourselves as he “accidently” hurt three guys last year in the course of the season.

Mike Townsend now stands 6’8” 275Lbs., and that he seems to have this real fantasy to him anyway, that he really is Wes Unseld. And with the Washington Bullets winning the World Championship a few months ago led by Wes Unseld and Elvin Hayes, both were future Hall of Famers. Only added gasoline to the already burning fire.

(Author’s note: In 1978 the team now known as the Washington Wizards was in 1978 known as the Washington Bullets. The team was founded in 1961 as the Chicago Packers 1961-1962, becoming the Chicago Zephyrs 1962-1963, only to move and become the Baltimore Bullets in 1963. From 1963-1973 they were the Baltimore Bullets, the name changed once again to the Capital Bullets 1973-1974. Finally the team gained the Washington name first campaigning as the Bullets from 1974-1997, finally becoming the Wizards of today in 1997-present.) Coach knew this kid was going to be a nut that I was going to have to deal with. I was a more than little worried, but I knew I would be wasting a foul at some point to show this asshole he was in for a very long night. I also wanted this asshole to get the message strongly and very quickly. Fuck with me at your own risk! As I knew a little bit about running over opposing Centers myself.

I asked Coach if he had any game films of superman I could look at to see how to best protect myself, and frustrate him as well as fucking him up on the sly. I had no fear of him because I was bigger, and as we would all see next week I was stronger as well.

When I got home I was brought up to speed on how the clinic outcome was wrapped up. I was happy, but I had to ask Pam how all the clinic site was put together so fast. Her one word answer was money. I didn’t need to ask any further. I would later ask what the total cost of that was of course. Considering whatever the cost was for this little wrinkle, was still falling into the money well spent column. To me this was straight out of Mission Impossible putting a clinic together for a few hours, and then like magic it was gone like it was never there.

We were working on gathering info on Toni’s parents financial situation, and any other relevant information concerning them by Tuesday as we wanted to know as much about them as possible. But our investigation would continue until it’s conclusion, but any and all info we could gather before the Wednesday meeting the better.

After dinner we did our homework, followed by some TV but I wasn’t in the mood for night games, as being reckless about night games that night were in part why I was possibly in this trouble now. In the future I would learn from this and not get wild outside the harem again. This lesson was painful enough without having to give away the farm adding insult to injury.

(FRIDAY, MORNING.) Everybody had a bag packed as we were all leaving to go to New York as the girls game was at the famed Madison Square Garden on Saturday afternoon. The girls team left early before lunch as they were flying commercial, and would be together until the game is over. I had made an announcement that anyone who had tickets could hitch a ride, but after the plane landed you were on your own. No exceptions. And when you were given your itinerary you were told when the plane was leaving. Nobody was going to be looking for you. This was made clear, and by this being a free charter there were no snacks, just a free plane ride.

Based on my other experiences here in New York I stayed in the Hotel room until it was time to go to Madison Square Garden. I truly wanted no drama this trip just see the game and get back home. As Mama C. didn’t make the trip none of her nurses, nor any of the women we just rescued. This trip was only about basketball.

After we got to the Hotel we settled in and talked about what Cathy and the rest of the team had to be feeling right now. We all were just glad the girl had this feeling to go through and it was said that they hoped I had the same situation in a few months. While I did agree I wanted said situation. The dread of having to wait, and hoping that everything worked out for us get there, wasn’t going to be fun to endure until we get there.

Dinner was room service, the only place we went was from one room to another visiting people within our groups. Our groups included my parents and their group, my Uncles on both sides of my family. My Grandparents on both sides, and Aunt Bessie and her family. So you can see we had more than enough people milling around. We had rented the entire floor, and paid for hotel security to keep the floor secure.

Now you know there has to be some unpleasantness somewhere when this many people get together, especially when you are limited where you can go. I had made it clear to everyone leave the Hotel at your own risk! I wasn’t going to save anyone including my own harem. For my harem I would provide legal services and the like but if I couldn’t get them out of jail before we went home Sunday, most of us would be leaving to go home as we had troubles there to put out plus the basketball season starts this week.

All of this was made clear to everyone before the plane left the ground and when it landed also. Eventually the men folk just grabbed a chair and moved to the hallway to gossip as the women subtly excused us until we were forced out in the hallway. It seems each room had both gossip and fashion shows going on, thus the reason us men got put out of every room until the few rooms left couldn’t comfortably hold all us guys.

Now comes the unpleasantness my Uncle James who is one of my favorite Uncles by the way, had to bring Mr. Love and Happiness his son Jimmy. His jealousy has only gotten worse as he heard about more things I have done, namely all the cars, the new houses, not to mention the that I am rich and my future is set.

Thanks to my girls my grades in school are much better than his, and while he is no dummy, he is not a nearly straight A student like I was being made to be. Somehow when the subject of my grades came up I had to be cheating, with the girls doing my work for me. I made no comment one way or the other. Which by the way only seemed to add to his unpleasant mood.

Now Arlington High School the Golden Knights were the defending Indiana State Champions of boys basketball, and that is the school he would be attending. He let me know that the core group for the Varsity team were Seniors this year and wanted to improve on the number five position in the nation where they finished at last year. Jimmy had made the freshman team and was quite proud of himself, he said he expected to be the starting point Guard, but would be satisfied being a starting Guard.

Jimmy said many guys had been cut trying to make all three teams. But he was confident in his freshman team winning their division. As I was truly happy for him I said nothing about my own situation. And everyone including his father said nothing either. No need to pour salt in the wound known as his ego.

“Well you never said Teddy how you feel being forced onto the freshman team though you are as big many Centers in the NBA?” Jimmy asked. “What does that have to do with anything Jimmy? You are bigger than some Guards in the NBA yourself.” I said. “Where did the Varsity team end up last year, as I did not remember hearing you say they had a winning season like the Golden Knights?” Jimmy asked. “Jimmy your school has a better team than ours, you guys are nationally ranked, and are picked to win the State Championship according to you, like they did last year, while our guys are being out shadowed by our girls team. Is this what you want to hear from me?”

“It is true but I challenge my team will do better than your team. Maybe in a few years I hope you will be on a team to make the Regionals if you can win the State Championship. Arlington considers Conference Championships nothing to get excited about. We had to both make, and win, or be close to winning the State Championship, or it was a bad season.” Jimmy boasted.

Jimmy asked that I tell him how my team did, and any statistics I got in the game, and he would do the same. Jimmy’s jealous nature was on full display as he was going to his room to sleep in room sharing it his parents twin queen-sized beds, while I was in a king-sized bed sharing with Fallon, Sharon, and Snowdove. There was nothing I could do about, as this jealousy was his problem not mine.

As I fucked Fallon I forgot all about young James and his pitiful jealousy issues. Fallon’s talented pussy was just too slick, too wet, and for damn sure too hot, to be worried about my dumb-ass cousin. Pussy is my drug of choice and this night I was getting high on three different flavors. Most of the people on the floor were watching TV, gossiping, reading, or who knows what but I can tell you that we were still fucking one another when most when to bed to sleep, or their own night games.

(SATURDAY, MORNING.) We got dressed after room service breakfast though I left the jacket off to make sure it didn’t get wrinkled. I was wearing my new black three piece game suit, with an orange shirt, and a black tie. My Dad and most of my uncles were wearing the same suits also. As the women started moving around we men started leaving the rooms for the safety of the hallway. Safety in numbers comes to mind. Jimmy was sleeping in as we were leaving at 11:00 am so being woke at a little after 7:00 am was nothing he was all that interested in.

Though all the women were good looking, and knew what they were planning to wear as they had brought their game clothes with them from home. But they had been up seven this morning kicking us men out before eight what those females have been doing for over two hours getting ready was lost on me. The older and wiser minds of the group let me know this is the rule about when women get ready.

“Get dressed and be ready, but know they always take much longer, and if you are late getting ready it is your fault. If they take too long getting dressed that is your fault as well for any number of reasons, starting with you have on the wrong outfit for what they are wearing. Forget the fact that they tell us what to put on, or the fact that the they took longer to get dressed, just know it is always your fault.” My Granddad said. At 10:25 all the men got up and went to a door and knocked to let the ladies know what time it was.

“We know what time it is thank you! This is not the first time we have ever went somewhere together, don’t be rushing me!” My Gramma yelled. My Grandad just rolled his eyes. Others heard something along those same lines also.

Jimmy stumbled out to get his room service at 10:30 complaining it was cold. Granddad said. “If you wanted it hot you should have got your ass up like the rest of us did. Be glad you are up and moving as it was decided if you were not ready at 11:00am you were going to be left here in the Hotel. Is that what you intend to wear to the game?” My Granddad asked Jimmy. “Yes Granddad.” Jimmy said. “Well ok then.” Granddad said. He was wearing blue jeans a t-shirt, and a jean jacket. Jimmy took the time to notice how none of us were wearing jeans. He had the nerve to blush, knowing it was too late to change now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.