Teddy's World
Chapter 22: Let's All Go Camping In The Woods

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Let's All Go Camping In The Woods - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(WEDNESDAY, MORNING.)

I got up and dressed in cream colored slacks, black t-shirt, and black silk shirt, with a dark-red blazer. I went down the hall a couple of doors. Just before my dad got there, so I ordered room service for my Dad and my Uncle, and myself. When my guests arrived, I told them I had information from two sources that are not talking to each other but saying the same thing. I shared with them my new plans to send most of my women along with all the families to Disney for a whole bunch of reasons.

They were both still shocked at hearing what had been uncovered, as well as shocked that a wife could turn on her husband like Carmanza did, after being here less than a week. “I think she wants to live if you ask me,” I said.

“But this does change some of what we will be doing; I want to capture Kronis and crew if possible. We are going to turn this into a robbery gone bad. I want to use their contacting each other to our advantage.” I said,

“Look what I want to do is claim Travis hired Kronis to kill me which he really did by the way. We need to leave clear cut evidence in Travis’s office of his conspiracy with Kronis; plus showing intentions to pay him on-site after the deed was done, and the entire plot itself as well. Replace the dumb cheat sheets his flunkies wrote with those of the plot.”

“Instead of the family members or us, we will let Kronis, and his crew cut up and shred the bodies. I am told the pit is ready, all we have to do is keep Travis away from the area until it is time. I think we have that covered though as Travis’s bank crew can’t leave until late Friday afternoon.”

“Dad I need you to get Lucinda, Luwella, and Luvennia to look at the embezzlement scheme that was cooked up, and take back any and all moneys they can find including any interest they can compute. I am going to have Pam there after they leave, opening any safety deposit boxes known to be owned by them, as they will no longer need them. Pam will be on a charter flight to be there come Thursday morning with the rest of the Disney crowd, with plenty of witnesses, as to where Pam was.” I said.

Dad brought us up to date on the ground prep out on Travis’s property. “The trees have been cut down and run through the chipper. The first of the jet fuel was poured in as you asked then the layer of trees again, and more jet fuel. The last of the trees has been cut down and the trucks with the last of the jet fuel will be there when we finish. Thanks to Travis we have Kronis’ itinerary, so we have a place to grab them up, maybe unarmed too. However, once we have them, we will clean out their rooms and drop off the keys at the desk while no one is looking.” He said.

“No, don’t clean out their rooms just get them, I will explain onsite.” I stated.

Time flies when you are having fun. The phone rang to let me to know that my taxi was ready as it was time to leave. The ride to school was somewhat quiet, so I asked to talk to Collette a few minutes before we went into school.

“I know last night went to a level I didn’t see coming why your mom put us together I don’t know, but I am asking you if you are mad at me? Or her for that matter, as she may have had some good reasons, that neither of us know about yet?” I asked Colette.

“I am a little bit upset with both of you, because I didn’t understand the push of last night. As I knew we would be sleeping together soon though I wasn’t looking for it to be last night.” Colette said.

“Neither was I so what I want to know is where do we go from here?” I asked.

“Let me think about it; I don’t hate you or my mom, I just wish I could just go back home. But I know that won’t be happening so let’s go on into the school.” Collette said.

When we got to our spot, Fallon and her crew were there, also there were two other girls there, they were looking for Collette, who had made friends with the cute Italian girl, I had not met either one of them yet, plus Cathy, Snowdove, and Sharon we are getting to be a big little group. I said. “Are we forming our own clique?” I asked.

Fallon quick with the jokes said, “Yes daddy, would it be so bad? Look my girls know they are inside, but outside ok.” Fallon continued.

“Too many of you cute girls, bye ya’ll.” I said shaking my head. I moved a few feet away I was quickly forgotten as they gossiped about going to Disney. It seems Fallon and her girls were going but next week I will have to go to dinner to meet Fallon’s parents. Collette got her girls an invite as it was made clear to the parents involved that there would be no boyfriends going, as Pam was paying for her Granddaughter to have this trip so it was free to all going. All I thought was it was turning into one hell of a cover for a deadly weekend.

I had lunch with Collette, Linda, and Toni amongst others. Both girls were easy to look at.

After school, my dad came to get me as he had taken the week off from work as had my other uncles. We went over again our actions this weekend as they would be leaving in the morning to be there before Kronis, and continue to prepare for Travis’s change of life trip. We all wanted this to go off without a hitch, and something Travis will be talking about with his team when he gets to wherever he was going to after his end the road meeting with me.

I had more than a little stake of my life riding on this trip all working; we wanted to get there, do what we were going to do and then show up in town for a few hours in plain sight and leave later that evening. If this worked like I wanted, it would look like Kronis did something bad, and he and his crew were left holding a big bag of shit. Then he, being found near a burning inferno on Travis’s property, and evidence that he was there to meet with Travis both in the hotel room and Travis’s office, and home. Not to mention the money getting caught red handed with two million dollars he can’t explain. Lastly, he would be dragging a wood chipper with blood all over it, blood that matched the blood all over his own clothes.

As the plane was leaving early enough for them to be at Disney when it opened for the day, the extra girls were staying at the Pantlind in the suite with Fallon and Collette. I was staying next door, but my suit for tomorrow was in there with them. I both nursed and fucked Stella, and finished in Pam after Pam got her climax. Carmanza asked me what I was doing when I put my robe on?

“I am crashing in on next door.” I said.

Carmanza just shook her head. “I hope you don’t do anything we will be sorry for.” Carmanza said.

“Ok,” was all I said.

I walked in like I was expected, Fallon walked up to me, and I leaned down and kissed her. She whispered in my ear as I was looking around. “None of us in here is wearing panties, as Sharon said those are the house rules you demand at home when only family is present at night after Shelly goes to bed. Cathy is getting to know Toni, Collette’s new friend, as she likes girls only, she thinks, but Cathy told her to get a taste her pussy, she had to be willing to get fucked by you as well. With some hesitation she is licking Cathy trying to get her to be her girlfriend. My mother whom you were to meet next week is in the living room, she and my dad are divorcing.”

I went into the living room; I saw a beautiful older woman masturbating with her eyes closed, her nipples were as big as Stella’s, and her pussy was covered in dark brown almost black hair. As she came down from her climax, she nearly levitated off the couch from the shock of seeing me standing in front of her. She quickly closed her thighs. “I have already seen your pussy now, no need to be squeamish about it in its current condition.”

I motioned for her to reopen her thighs. “I wasn’t asking.” She slowly opened them again. “Damn you are more like Fallon’s sister than her mother. Put your feet back on the cushions where you had them. When she finally complied, I sank to my knees, and began to lick her slick, and juicy pussy. She felt embarrassed and ashamed that her daughter was in the room to see all of this happening.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.