Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 21: Travis, and Kronis Are Just Too Smart

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: Travis, and Kronis Are Just Too Smart - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

(MONDAY, MORNING.)

Collette wanted to know why we were up so early. “Because when we get up, we go to breakfast and it takes you lovely genius’ that long to dress and to be ready to go to school.” I said. I got hit with a few pillows thrown my way about saying what I had just said.

“Most of the time we have to stop by the house to get our bags as those two carry a basketball wherever they go in school” Pam said. We all left the hotel together, when we got to the house, Snowdove, Sharon, and Cathy went to get the bags. Cathy drove while Collette, Snowdove, Sharon sat in the back giving Collette the 411 on what she may see when we get to school, as well as all about Fallon.

When we got to Meijer’s, Collette asked why we’re going to what looked like a vary large grocery store. We told them we were going to the cafeteria on the second floor. Carmanza and Diana together asked. “This is just for breakfast?” “Yes, the botomless pit over there has be seen near a large amount of food each morning.” Pam said pointing in my direction. “Well we move into the new house, for the time that I am here, Teddy will be eating at home before all of you go to school. Carmanza said.

“Yes the school isn’t too far from here, back toward the house.” Cathy said.

After a quick bite, Team Mason sprung into action reviewing last week’s lessons, and homework. We will finish this in the mall area. Sharon said. The moms had said they would be along for us to meet them at the office at 8:25am.

When we arrived at school, we strolled in to all the applause as usual. We quickly sat down in what had become our spot to finish reviewing things. Collette just stared at Fallon, as Fallon was talking to everyone. Finally, Fallon asked who Collette was as she could see the girl was star struck, by not only Fallon but the whole school as well. We will tell you all about her later, just bare with it until this afternoon, she is in our camp unless Teddy changes his mind though. By lunch time, Collette had made a few friends of her own, although she did eat lunch with me.

A few guys tried to hit on her; she just pointed to me; the guys suddenly had some new business elsewhere.

A few guys at the table thought I was just protecting Collette, so one brave cocky soul stepped up. “Look unlike those boys who just slithered away, I know Teddy runs with four girls who ain’t big on sharing, so it’s ok to go out with me, I know how to treat a girl.” He said.

“I would be number five then, believe me, I had a life in New York last week that is unlike the like that I find myself in this week, and now I am with him.” Collette told him.

After school, I knew that I would return to shoot around with the guys. We all went to the new house to see what was what about it. They had the house completely enclosed and had most of the interior walls done. After Pam had changed the plans for the house, she had covered the pool, to both heat and cool the new brand-new attached building, that matched the rest of the house with extra bullet-proof tinted windows. Depending on the season with the pool water to be heated to 95 degrees in the winter, and 85 in the summer to be more like a hot tub, even though it was a swimming pool with a large custom-made hot tub also within the new room.

Carmanza was in love with the kitchen though it was only partially done she could see from the plans this was the kitchen a cook would move into and never leave it. We all liked the house as a rule as most of it was on one floor affair with masters suites on the second floor. One huge master suite took up half of the second floor with it’s very large bathroom and and large bedroon sized closet room areas included. With to smaller sized master suites with their bathroom and closet areas as well. With both stair and an Normal sized elevator your would normally see in an office building, servicing the basement as well as the three other floors, with the third floor unsed at the moment. We were all very anxious for it to be done, so we could move in and all be comfortable together.

Cathy and I went back to school to do our basketball jobs. When we got home to Sandy’s it was a mad house Carmanza had made lasagna, it was mouth watering to say the least. Carmanza went into the kitchen, I thanked her for dinner. I walked up to her; I turned her around, she was shivering, I quietly told her this was where all this started with Sandy and the beginning of all of it, just ask Sandy to tell her I said it was ok to tell you.

Carmanza let me kiss her and fondle her ass; she laid her head on my chest; she sobbed “Please not yet Teddy.” As we turned to leave, Collette was there looking at us before turning to leave. Carmanza was embarrassed about my hand on her ass and knowing that Collette had seen me rubbing on her mama’s ass. Those of us leaving to go downtown, were packed up to leave.

Tonight’s group was Lynette and Lyvonne, Cathy, Sharon, Snowdove, Carmanza, Diana, Collette, Pam, and Stella. When we got to the Hotel, Carmanza went next door with her crew for whatever they were going to talk about. Plus that is where their clothes were.

While they were gone, I got down to business, by the time they came into the room; I had fucked Stella, Lynette, Lyvonne, and Cathy, and was enjoying Sharon at the time they walked in. I think they were hoping I would be too tired to mess with them, at least Carmanza hoped so anyway.

After we all chatted about the day, we all started to get ready for bed. Pam sent Lynette, Lyvonne, Cathy, and Snowdove to one suite, and Collette, Diana, and Sharon to the other suite, Stella, Pam, and Carmanza would be with Teddy.

I moved right into what I wanted after I showered and got into bed spooning Carmanza, who was wearing a mid thigh nightgown. “Please don’t Teddy I don’t have any panties on by your rule.” All that did was make Teddy reach down and caress her naked ass. He was getting tired so his thought was if he rubbed her pussy, and it was dry he would go to sleep, any real wetness and he had to see if she would give it up. By the time he got to her pussy, Carmanza knew by morning, she would be full of sperm.

Teddy continued to finger fuck Carmanza as her hips responded to his touch, he removed his fingers and pushed his dick between her closed thighs as her pussy rode the top side of his dick Teddy, and Carmanza both moaned. Teddy leaned over and whispered in her ear. “Carmanza put my dick in your hot wet pussy.”

“No please,” was her response.

“Stuff my dick inside and get it over with,” I ordered. The scent of Carmanza’s aroused pussy was heavy in the room, along with her quiet sighing.

We both moaned as it was no secret in the room that we were no longer in foreplay mode, and were now actively mating. Her pussy was snug enough to feel very good to me; I hugged her to me as I started pounding her pussy firmly, varying my strokes for Carmanza to get the most out of them as she had some good pussy. Like a wife with older children, she was trying to be awfully quiet, for the most part.

I had her roll onto her back, she looked over to see Pam, and Stella looking at us, she blushed. Pam told her. “I felt stranger than you do right now, as it was both my Daughter, and Granddaughter that were watching me get fucked, the first time I had sex with other people in the room.”

As Pam told her this, I slid home again this time balls deep. Carmanza moaned. “I thought you were big before, but damn; you filled me up; this is a little painful.” Carmanza was making a little more noise now as she was meeting me stroke for stroke and trying to flex her internal muscles trying to push me over the edge.

I slowed our pace as I was enjoying fucking her, for more than just the friction of sliding in and out of her juicy pussy. Carmanza was getting her third orgasm since we started fucking when I unloaded in her. She had her legs wrapped around my ass, and was rubbing my back as we came down from our orgasm. “A girl could do worse if I have to fuck you for the next six months, just don’t get me pregnant; I think Kronis will never forgive me for fucking you, no matter the reason.”

(TUESDAY, MORNING.) After the fresh hot shower, I came out to Pam and Carmanza chatting about last night with Pam telling her without a doubt that Collette would see her having sex, or vice-versa as our new bedroom was size of three large bedrooms combined and huge walk-in closet off the bedroom and bathroom areas. There was two large bedroom across the large hallway with both a sewing room and an overflow closet squeezed in up there near the elevator.

I looked at my clothes, no suit today, just a pair of slacks, a white silk shirt, a black undershirt, a blue silk tie that matched the slacks, a sweater with heavy beige and dark-blue stripes and a black mink hooded waist-length jacket.

When the girls came in from next door for us to go, she looked at Carmanza. “Mom how could you, you are a married woman.” Collette said as she looked at her mom as she was still in conversation with Pam and Stella, Carmanza was sitting on a towel, and her thighs were not together. She assumed correctly that her mom’s pussy was leaking my sperm as she was sitting there talking.

I walked over to Collette. “Your mom didn’t want to do what happened as much as you want to think. Please keep in mind your that turn is yet to happen, as I want you to be with me permanently I will be more patient with you than I was with your Mom or Diana, as you were not committed to anyone as they were. However, make no mistake about it; I do want you as bad as I wanted Fallon. And anybody around here can tell you all about that story. I walked over to Carmanza as we were getting ready to leave, Carmanza stood up, I kissed her passionately, and whispered in her ear that I wanted some more of her hot pussy tonight; she just blushed.

Breakfast was McDonald’s drive-through, when we got to the mall that morning; the mink jacket was a hit all around the room. As suits were becoming more normal around the school, thanks to Carmanza’s pick this morning, the style was slacks had a place in our fashion show, but she had upped things too with the mink jacket. I begged off gym class my first class, and my last class small engine repair, because of the mink jacket. After school I had to go to a meeting downtown.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.