Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 17: Cars, Houses, New Students Asking For Painful Lessons

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Cars, Houses, New Students Asking For Painful Lessons - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

We all were at my parent’s house that night, the house was crowded, but the parents were glad we were there. My Mom wanted to know where her Cougar was. “You ordered eighteen of them; I know one of them had better show up here!” She thankfully went upstairs the matter settled to her. I took my Dad aside and told him where he was expected at Dan Pfeiffer to sign for four new 1979 Mercury Cougars XR-7’s while they were midnight blue with blue interior with a padded midnight blue vinyl Landau roof. They were not Bill Blass Cougars, but they were nice and had all the options the other eighteen had. The price was right to him, FREE.

He thanked me. I told him as well about a house in the new sub-division that I would soon be moving to, and that he would be taking one as well no questions asked. His job was to get his parents to take this house, and as I would be paying for everything where he was moving to he would pay for things here for them. Mom’s parents would soon find out they were being relocated two doors away with me picking up the tab for them. After hearing the house plans he had a few tears in his eyes as he thanked me. He said he will pay to redecorate both houses so both his mom and mother in-law could make their new houses their own. I let him know I would cover it as my pocket was deeper, plus I wanted too. I told him he needed to get to it as it was his new house that would be ready for paint and such in the next three weeks, and all of these house moves were his news to tell. Professional movers would be handling all the moving of all the families.

Well that night I got some parts of all seventeen of my girls as they all felt the need to thank me about the cars. I asked about a place as an office slash place of my own within the house as I knew better than get involved in what is clearly and firmly the women’s country, Decorating.

(TUESDAY, MORNING.) (Note from the Author: From now on, the day or days of the week will appear as Tuesday did in parentheses to help the reader keep track of the days of the week better. As the Author, it helped the read through for me. To know at a glance what the day of the week was.) Pam came and got me out of school today as I had a meeting to attend that could no longer be put off.

We got to the Pantlind Hotel using their ballroom; everyone was there for the meeting on items, we earlier tabled to have the documents drawn up to head off an uprising that was attempting to build momentum, to try to become a distraction within the Trust, but it was going to go nowhere.

“Before I ask you to read, and or sign anything you should know the Widows have six new assistants who are now part of the executive level; their job is to be our direct eyes and ears within in the Trust. They will be looking at the Business Administration practices as well as all of the companies’ Financial Transactions from top to bottom.”

“All of you are relatives so nobody wants to kick anybody out, but you need to clean up around yourself. Any kickbacks you are getting are over as of now. If they dig it up, you will repay the Trust, or you’re gone if you can’t prove they are wrong. Come with proof, they are wrong, if there is a question of whose proof is real you are gone, nobody is spending a fortune to prove you were stealing.” Pam said.

“We intend to be fair, but fair and being told theft may have happened during the past is not going to cut it. So live with the consequences, it will not happen again. I mean to be blunt; the original Daniel killed those who stole from the Trust in the past. We have laws that prevent us from that type of action, but you need to think and remember they had the same laws back then also. However, we don’t have to keep members around who have done that either. So if we come to you before you can fix it, or make it look as though it never happened, you’re out, so live with it.” Pam said.

In thirty days, we will begin coming to people we find in the wrong, and we will prosecute all involved to the fullest extinct of the law.” Pam said.

“I want to introduce Lynette, Lyvonne, and Lisa, who each has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and will be reviewing the Trust from top to bottom there is nothing they cannot see or not be told about if they ask questions. Next I want to introduce Lucinda, Luwella, and Luvennia you just met their daughters, but these women are CPA’s with strong Financial Abilities in their backgrounds between the six of them; they are a strong outfit. You need to believe they will be looking forward to trimming the fat from any and all contracts, so have all your vendors submit new bids.” Pam said.

“As of next month, all existing contracts are going to be up for review, and can be terminated without penalty per Trust rules. Within a week, I want all contracts here, if they are not they will be terminated without question. And those responsible for them not being here may be gone as well.” Pam said.

“Over at that table over there are the documents needing your signatures, have your IDs out when you are called to sign, and there is another document over there if you refuse to sign the first set of documents. And if you refuse to sign the first set of documents, your company credentials will be confiscated on the spot. You will be denied access to all company properties; your personal belongings will be sent to you. Are there any questions?” Pam asked.

While the members were being called to sign said documents, Pam went on and talked about things the Trust was looking to cover in other words, she really wasn’t saying too much of anything besides really just making noise.

There were a few who fell on their sword. However, not any of the guys we were expecting. They would be dealt with on a case by case basis, depending upon the severity of the transgression, and also the length of the transgression. So we knew where to start as Pam did not think this would end here today.

Nobody outside our circle knew about our Private Investigator program that was taking apart people’s offices while we were at this meeting.

Pam took questions about where members thought, or hoped the Trust should go in the future. As it was much easier simply to let them talk and you may get a few good ideas in the meantime. The important thing was getting all of their signatures on one of those sets of documents, to end this political infighting once and for all.

I was asked directly why I felt the need for a fleet of planes, and a 747 had to be one of them? I stopped Pam as she prepared to answer the question. “I decided that would be the flagship plane of this company. “When I asked did we own a plane I was told why we didn’t. And I thought, why not have our own fleet as we would only need a few and write off most of the expenses. Even though we own stock in most of the domestic airlines we pay to fly the same as John Q. Public.” I said

“So with some coordination we can make it work, trust me on this. By the way, why am I explaining this to you as I am funding this out of pocket myself?” I asked.

Mr. Naysayer aka, Travis Mason was back and painting a great big target on his forehead. No answer was given to my question, just a shitty little knowing smirk.

Later, I pulled Pam aside. “I want to know everything there is to know about Mr. Travis Mason as he has to go. He is both disrespectful, and someone I just as soon not have around. However, I want the clowns that he has surrounded with himself with as well. And he may even need to go on vacation permanently, as well as those idiots he is leading around. There is only room for one LION in the Trust, and I am it, and Hyenas are not welcome.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.