Teddy's World
Chapter 12 : The Magic Of Fallon

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 : The Magic Of Fallon - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

The next morning came so quick I had to ask myself did I even go to sleep. As I showered last night I just freshened up, got dressed even I had to admit these girls dressed me well. When the girls came down I told them we would be doing dinner at my parent’s house. I called mom to ask her, if tonight was spaghetti night?

She said, “Yes it is if I was going to be there.”

I asked her “If we needed to bring anything?”

“No just a big appetite,” was her response. I let her know it would be just us teenagers.

Today the mall was a different place; I ate my breakfast from McDonald’s in peace. A couple of Cathy’s teammates stopped by and dragged them all off somewhere so I was sitting alone when a pretty girl of mixed races, sat down she had dirty blonde hair just past her shoulders.

Her eyes were grey with a lovely smile, with C/D cup tits, and an ass that looked so ripe it just needed to be squeezed, her muscular thighs and the gap between them had my mouth babbling. About this time the Alarm Bells were no longer ringing but clanging like the Liberty Bell talking about how the British were coming just over 200 years ago! Granddad’s words from the basement in Detroit were flashing in my head as I was about to be in some kind of trouble very quickly. He advice had been to RUN, and RUN fast!

I just kept staring at her like she was dessert and I wanted or needed some badly. I knew there was something very wrong about me being here alone with her but the trouble was that I couldn’t seem to think of what about here being here with me was so wrong. She said her name was Fallon Benson she asked me my name more than once before I could think of what my name was, so that I could tell her my name.

As I told her my name the fog finally began to clear only to be replaced by fear as she was all but in my lap, my Grandfather’s words about one them mad at you was all of them mad at you came to my mind; especially since they were also my ride home. I visibly moved away and stopped her from getting any closer. “I don’t know if you know this but I travel around with three upper class girls who are very territorial. I think you’re cute and all that but please leave before they return as it will not be pretty for either of us if they return and see you trying to move in without permission from any of them.”

“I am not afraid of them.”

“Well I am thank you!” I said cutting her off!

“Because they saw you first don’t mean anything to me, I am woman enough to take you away from them. This pussy is virgin and I just might let you get at it.”

“Look I gotta go as I said.” I said more calmly than I felt at that time. But a hand forced me to sit back down.

I looked up to see Cathy pushing me back down, while Fallon was looking now at both Sharon and Snowdove who both were looking none too happy right along through now.

Sharon looked at Fallon before saying, “You are gonna have to get much swifter to be successful at stealing our man!” Cathy said. Now I was lost by what was just said, but I catching on very fast.

“Let me get this straight did you think in the space of a hand full of minutes I was going to fall all over myself for you? There is no bed anywhere near us, as tall as I am, I’m not car sex material, and won’t ever be trying anything of that nature here in the school, or on school property.

“I don’t know who has been chasing after you to make you believe you look that good, but I am not in that crowd, and I won’t be in that crowd either. You do look good, but not that good for me to cut my own throat for you. Have a good day.” I got up and walked off behind that, wondering if I was in the shit house about this bitch.

After I left I didn’t look back as I had no sympathy, as I felt blind-sided by the stupid bitch. While I am willing to admit wanting to get between her thighs as that gap between those thighs was something I was highly interested in. But I surely know where my bread gets its butter from.

Now back to the drama Teddy walked off from: “Did you really think you could replace us that easy?” Cathy asked Fallon. Fallon said nothing. “Just shows you don’t think much of him to think you could woo him this morning and be his woman tonight. With us being helpless or just moving out of your way because you supposed to be all that. We don’t share and we can and will protect our position by any and all means necessary! Put the word out Theodore D. Mason Jr. is off limits. Is this clear or do we need follow up with lessons for you? Just know all follow up lessons are going to be somewhat painful for you from this point on. You see Teddy coming; you had better make it your business to leave him alone.” Sharon told her.

When Fallon stood up she could see Cathy was much too big for her to fool around with, but knew a few football players that would love to break her will. The other two would be child’s play for her and her crew. She was use to getting what she wanted, and this Mason kid from the gossip was possible NBA material. And she knew wanted him badly.

As a Junior she had been used to picking over the best boys around for the last two years, and Teddy who just seemed in appear out of nowhere looked to be one who could give her the good life she felt she deserved. He being a freshman was a new wrinkle to her, and she refused to look like she was chasing him. She needed him to chase her, both for her reputation and for her to control the situation and him as well. As a freshman he most likely had not got much if any pussy yet so he won’t know she wasn’t a virgin, and after he was balls deep in her he wouldn’t care.

But to get into these hot panties he had to drop those stupid Bitches as she had her own crew already and she didn’t plan to share Teddy with them either, as she had other boys to pass on to them. But seeing as how she still had to train Teddy she wasn’t about to give up a few of the good dicks she was getting regularly, along with the donations they were making to be able to play in the valley between her thighs.

To her way of thinking she wasn’t prostituting herself as a girl had to keep body and soul together. Plus she had a car to keep up and a wardrobe to maintain. When she saw Boris a few minutes later she asked him why he wasn’t trying to talk to that big black girl that just made the girls basketball team? She knew he liked big girls, and as she was also stacked, she looked like something he would like; his answer shocked her to her core.

Boris looked down at her seriously, and told her. “That big tall ass freshman told me in no uncertain terms, that was pissing on any, and all stumps around those three females that were seen around him. And would fight to the death about their pussies, as he had broken all of them in. And as he put it he damn sure don’t share! So go ahead and fuck with those three at your own risk!”

Boris went on to tell her that the kid put it out there that between him and those three girls pain would be the end result. “And the first day he was here, there was a big bitch built as hell with that group, with muscles big as mine, and lord knows I don’t want to run into her about this type of bullshit. I get enough pussy I don’t have to go fighting about getting some.”

When school let out Fallon was walking to her 1975 Ford Mustang the sport model the white one with blue racing stripes just like Farrah Faucett had in Charlie’s Angels, she saw Sharon opening the door to a midnight blue Ford Bronco as she got near the Bronco she could smell it was brand new. She couldn’t resist fucking with her. “Did Mommy and Daddy let you drive the new truck today?”

“No believe it or not this was bought by my Grandmother us to drive, so she could have her own Bronco back as it wasn’t that old either.”

Fallon didn’t know what to think as she was sure nobody buys something that costly so some kids can go back and forth to school. Her friend Darby walked up to her as she got to her car “I thought you didn’t like that Sharon girl?” Darby asked.

“I don’t, but I couldn’t resist fucking with her as I have my own car and she was obviously driving the family truck, though she claimed her Grandmother bought it for her to get back and forth to school as she wanted her own almost new Bronco back.”

“She may not be lying as she was driving a Black one the first couple of days.” Darby told Fallon.

Now Fallon was in a situation she had never been in before as this Sharon might be a hurdle she can’t get around as she is driving a brand new truck and the person that bought it is too. She wasn’t into licking pussy but had let all the girls in her click lick her pussy more than a few times, including licking out cream pies after she got fucked and was full of sperm.

Fallon and Darby watched as Cathy, Snowdove, and finally Teddy came to the truck all four got in and left. Basketball practice went well for Cathy, and the shoot around for Teddy as it was becoming clear that old Bobby needed to work on the forward position as he couldn’t hold Teddy down low on the court, and if he over committed to stop the hook Teddy either drove and dunked, or shot any number of different shots over Bobby.

Dinner at Ted and Marilyn’s was interesting as nobody wanted to talk about tomorrow’s Mississippi trip. So listening to each morning’s show’s down at the school mall each morning had Teddy’s parents all but falling out of their chairs when Teddy said he liked it better against the wall holding it up as a wallflower.

When they asked if there was a show this morning it got real quiet. Ted looked at Teddy and just said “Out with it.”

“Well Dad I don’t know how to say this without getting in trouble, I’d just as soon not talk about it at all.”

“What does it have to do with us, just tell it?” Dad said.

“Ok remember you asked; seems I ran into my version of mom she is very pretty, and very smart, and very well put together by the way, as well as very controlling. She got my girls distracted on some such foolishness, and moved in for what she thought was the kill. I will admit to being bedazzled by her as she has some kind of magic, now it is true all my girls regardless of their age are hot, no doubt about. But she like Mom has some kind of exotic beauty.

“But as I was staring at her like she was the only person in the room, Granddad’s words from the other day came rushing into my head. I was about to attempt a fast getaway, as I knew more than half the stuff she was saying were lies and I had no intention of being caught anywhere near her.

“No such luck though as the girls had returned very quickly and stopped me from leaving as they confronted her directly. They told her that she would have to do better on her planning in the future with somebody else’s man as her next attempt at me would be met with ill will and a painful conclusion for her.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.