Teddy's World
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

We return to Teddy as Snowdove gets a hold of young Teddy and turned him every which way but loose after cumming more than five times in a short span of time, Teddy’s nuts were in no hurry to release anything they had left. By the time Snowdove wound down Teddy was damn near on life-support as he lay there half praying she would stop. He wondered if pussy was ever going to be as much fun as it was before Windtalker and Snowdove came along. The thought that all of them with Windtalker and Snowdove’s abilities made Teddy hold his package thinking sadly he may no longer want pussy anymore. For any normal man who loved pussy this was a scary thought, for a fourteen-year old just starting up in the pussy game this was something there are no words to describe. These feelings brought to his young mind, were very scary indeed.

Marilyn was not sure what happened last night, as her world was slowly going to shit since she went to Chicago to meet Rab. Though Marilyn liked to think she was a size queen, after all these years with Ted she went looking for a more normal sized dick, not tiny, just a little smaller than Ted’s which is just over ten inches, but so damn thick she felt he was putting a small arm into her pussy not a penis.

Ted woke knowing his life was in for a change. He called Teddy’s room and when Pam answered he asked if she and Teddy and another woman who he didn’t know her name, but described Windtalker, could meet him and Marilyn for lunch? Pam confirmed they would meet him and Marilyn at 1pm.

Ted looked at Marilyn and asked her what she wanted to do about their marriage. This put Marilyn in a position she didn’t find herself in very often with Ted, in this case she knew him well enough to know if she wanted out of the marriage this was her way out. She heard last night what she was facing to stay. “Ted I need time to think about this.”

“Ok think on it all you want in the meantime after I meet with Teddy I plan to call Ira Footman to look for a bigger house.” Marilyn was at a loss as to what she should do as the control she had over Ted was slipping away. Any thought she would be able to think about bluffing her way back to that iron grip she had was gone maybe forever. She knew nothing about these women and she didn’t want to know, but you have to know something about the enemy that’s about invade.

Teddy wondered why his dad wanted to meet for lunch, Pam said she didn’t know, but Windtalker said she did. All eyes in the room turned her way “Your dad has recognized me or thinks he recognizes me. “I know there is a story here are you going to tell it now or at 1pm?” Pam asked of Windtalker.

“I will tell but Teddy and Snowdove please come and sit next to me.” “Teddy I have met your dad once before one time I was at a truck stop hitching a ride home as my friends left me out in nowhere along the highway I was nervous as it was getting dark your dad pulled over when I got in his truck I felt the same then as I did when you walked in the door yesterday.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.