Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

Meanwhile back at the ranch Ted was having a few issues of his own. He thinks he had met one of the women who left with his son; he was sure. He had only met her one-time but, no, it couldn’t be. When he talked to his Aunt Bessie and she was attending to Marilyn’s ass. (Ted made Marilyn tell why her ass came to be is said condition.) Bessie laughed so hard she was crying as she attending to Marilyn big tight ass.

“Well Ted today has been very interesting wouldn’t you say?” Aunt Bessie said.

“Yes Auntie.” Ted said.

“Well Ted, I saw this day coming for nearly 30yrs. As you were where Teddy is right now. Then you saw your precious Marilyn and stopped coming down to Mississippi. After you left the last time all hell broke loose around here.” Aunt Bessie said.

“Old man Jones had no idea what you were doing with his granddaughters. Ted blushed. His Aunt went on to tell him that their Mother was named Corina, and she died in childbirth after delivering her three girls. Old man Jones just raised the girls after she died. Well the kicker is your father was their father.” Aunt Bessie said.

“Old man Jones died five years ago. They been living with me every since then. I got them good paying jobs in one of the mills the Trust owns. These women don’t date, or talk to many people since you left. They lived for their kids until they were grown. Each girl had a girl, and after the girls grew up and went to on to College. They all graduated College together, with some type of business degrees. Those girls rejoined their moms, now they are a group of six.”

Ted had to sit down before he fell down. Today in his mind just wouldn’t stop; needless to say his head was spinning. First of all, this Drama about Teddy and these older women, then this Marilyn shit that came to light, then to find out Teddy’s new family position.

As his head was swimming Ted didn’t know which way to turn, the fact that Teddy was in line to be the next Daniel, or the shock of the 3 hot sisters that disappeared, as he had never stopped thinking about them, even though he had Marilyn.

The what if’s were just beginning as he spent that first summer cleaning house around Marilyn, as the dumb bitch thought he was unaware of what she was doing with those other guys. He had lost touch with the sisters. He thought of what his Aunt had said, that the girls were gone shortly after he left town so he may not have seen them again anyway. At least until five years ago. Did he feel relief? Maybe. But was it relief because he knew what happened to them? Or to know where they were now? And what should he do about them now that he knew where they were?

“Now Marilyn you had been the only woman for the most part of the nearly thirty years together, so I don’t expect you are in danger from losing your place at the top. But if I were you I would just lightly rub my ass before I act out to this next bit of news you are about to hear.”

“Ted you made a choice all those years ago that have made more than a few messes. Only by asking that group of older women with Teddy, I think they called themselves the widows. It is a very safe bet they have kids near the age of those girls you made but younger. If that is the case you are the Theodore Daniel Mason they were to have children with.”

“I’m telling you this because those three women you left deserve something more of a life then they have lived all these years. But because you two were making the choices you made way back then. Those three women left all alone. They stayed alone by own their choice without male company. You two owe them, and this ain’t about dollars and cents.”

“Marilyn I know all about the bullshit you were doing back then, and the risks my nephew took. He could have killed some of those boys because of you.” Marilyn began to babble something. “If you open your mouth to attempt to deny anything about your actions back then I will beat the shit out of you were you stand. I am and always have been a farm girl, so yes though I am much older I am still wearing the boots that can and will keep kicking your ass until I get too tired, or you pass out first.”

“Theodore your part in this was you went cave man over a woman who was more than a step too fast to be one your women. She is now and has always been too selfish to ever want to knowingly share her man with other women. She has manipulated you from the get go. She was wise enough to not go too far, but trust me you have always done what she wanted sooner or later. Don’t get mad just think, in the course of your relationship how many times did you give in just to keep the peace, or to avoid her rage?” Aunt Bessie Man I knew I was in trouble when Theodore fell out of her mouth, she didn’t even look mad but I after what she said to Marilyn I knew she was itching to hand out an ass-whipping. I had no whatsoever intention of being that ass-whipping so I kept my mouth shut tightly no matter how bad I wanted to say something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.