Teddy's World - Cover

Teddy's World

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

We went downtown to the 1913 Room and used their very private dining area. It took half the afternoon to eat as they feed you in waves, and ask for an awful lot money to do so too. I never have to go there again. Pam was asking my Dad many questions about his family, like the who, the when, and the where. My Dad just came out and asked where all these questions were headed, Pam dropped a bomb shell that we all were possibly relatives. Nobody, and I do mean nobody said another word for what seemed like hours. The shock was that great, Pam had some nothing to Sandy or Sharon either so they were just as shocked as well.

Ted finally asked, “What makes you think all these things that you just said?”

“Well you are from Mississippi though you were born elsewhere. Your grandfather took his family to Montana on a construction job for two years. During that time, my dad was born. This took lunch in a new direction and helped my parents relax. My dad and Pam left the table to call his great aunt in Mississippi right away. She talked to Pam about some things, and Pam gave her a phone number of the widow’s in Detroit to shore up things.

Next Pam explained that when Daniel Mason bought slaves, and they got into the family trust, other than a lower payout; they had all the same rights and entitlements as anyone else within the trust, including Daniel himself. Whether it was right or wrong Daniel justified the lower payout by saying he didn’t have to do it as they had a job, for as long as they wanted to work for the Masons. Remember the times back then, and they knew that was the best deal that they were going to get in that neighborhood.

“Over the last twenty-five years the blacks still within the trust were driven out of the trust by buying them out or tricking the seniors with promises, and other means, though many rejected this. When the word of this practice went through the black side of the “grapevine,” it stopped the process, for the most part. When the plane crash happened in 1974, it stopped the push to remove black families from the Trust altogether, as Pam was shocked when she learned of the practice. Since she assumed the reigns of the Trust after Robert Benett died along with his top guys making up the current leaders of the Trust. “I hope we can all go to Detroit next weekend and meet with the other widows about a matter of great importance to both the Trust and Teddy as well.”

“Now we find ourselves at the single most important reason we are here at lunch.” Marilyn and Ted both looked at her knowing the other shoe was about to drop. Tense but ready, Ted said. “Go on.” “I don’t know if you know this or not Teddy and Sharon want to marry in the next two years. When he turns 16, and she is 18.” Pam said.

“No we did not know anything this, marriage business!” Marilyn asked Teddy about it.

“Yes Mom I do want to marry her. She is my best friend and I just found out her feeling for me are as strong if not stronger than mine are. We have known each other for years, how long did you know daddy before you knew you would be together forever?” Teddy asked his mom.

“All the time you have yet to go isn’t this way to soon? Son you barely have had a life, think of all the girls you have yet to see.” Ted said to his son.

“I doubt I will change but in the next two years, you will see. Besides I heard more than once about you high school days concerning mom.” Teddy countered his dad.

“Now Marilyn and Ted this last part of our little meeting is where you are going to get more than a little upset. However, if what we learn next week is what I already know to be a fact it will make things much clearer. I have gone over this all week trying to soften this blow, as I have two sons myself. Sharon told Teddy some highly personal information that I will not disclose myself but Teddy acted on said information, the weekend that you Marilyn went wherever you went the weekend you left your children at Sandy’s house in June, the weekend before I moved into Sandy’s house, Marilyn.” Pam said.

As a direct result of that highly personal information, it was the start of a relationship between Sandy and Teddy. I have talked to Teddy and found out as a result of me suddenly moving in, Teddy was told things about me some true, some not true. But in his own best interest he had to behave as a grown man of strength, rather than a young teenager. He was told if he wanted to keep his relationship with my daughter, he would have to deal with me. to get me under control somehow. Or at the least not trying to openly breakup a relationship I did not approve of in any way, shape, style, or form.

And know that I had no idea about any of it. All I knew was he was dating Sharon which I wasn’t happy about that relationship, either. And gave him hell, openly, as you know, Marilyn. When you went on vacation, Teddy dealt with me, in no uncertain terms, and without a doubt. By the time you returned to Michigan I was no longer a thorn in his side. I won’t go into details, but I am sure you get the picture. Marilyn and Ted, please know that Teddy does not know any of what I am about to say, whether Sharon and Teddy marry we are all going to be permanently related, if we are not already. But both Sandy and I are pregnant by Teddy.”

There were no words from anyone in the Mason camp at all. Ted was processing both the pregnancy issues and that weekend business. While very pissed off about the pregnancies, Marilyn was worried about her own ass. Ted has never been confused with the dumb, or stupid, or folks that rode on the short little yellow bus to, and from school. She could see the wheels turning very fast, instead of slowly.

Ted finally asked a question to Sandy “Was Marilyn with you, or out of town that weekend?”

With all eyes on her and she not knowing what to say just looked at her plate and shook her head. Ted thanked her for not trying to cover for her friend. (Ted didn’t know it, but Sandy is pitiful at telling lies. As the saying goes if she tried to sell used cars she would starve to death.) About this time, the servers were calling for the room. Ted said, “As we both have kids there, let’s go back to Miss Mary’s, and go from there.”

When we got there James was trying to find a spot for he and Jimmy for the night. Ted said, “My inn was closed, as today was very tiring, and it still wasn’t over yet.” William wasn’t set up for visitors either. Pam reserved a room for James at the Holiday Inn on 28th street, problem solved.

“Fellas we need a little private time to talk with Mom and Dad as we are in the middle of something here.” Jimmy grinned thinking this was something he was going to be able to laugh at, at my expense. They left to get the room and to get some more chicken for dinner.

With the three young girls outside playing close to the front door, my grandparents were brought up to speed. The looks I got were not looks I would say I was happy to see. My grandmother calmly asked me “What in the were you thinking Teddy? You had to know that sooner or later you would end up where you are now, on some level?”

After staring at the floor my grandfather just cleared his throat, after I was staring at him a few seconds, he forcefully said, “Answer the damn questions boy! You started out playing grown up, so be grown up now that the tough questions needs some tough answers.”

While visibly shaking I did what Granddaddy said (my Granddad is no joke, and though he is older, the family rule still is, cross him at your own risk! He is fair but firm, and only my Grama could save you if you get on the wrong side, but she doesn’t offer too many saves often.)

“For about a year, Sandy was a fantasy that I knew would never become real. Sharon began helping me because I asked for help in one class, but she began helping me with everything saying it was simpler that way than trying to help me piece meal. I have liked her from the get go as with her mom, she was off-limits to me as she is cute and so smart, and we didn’t travel in the same circles, thus we had no reason in interact. However, her Mom was off-limits for obvious reasons until that Friday night. After a brief and I do mean brief conversation with Sharon after I had done what I had previously done that had already set-off some of the reasons we are all sitting here. I made sure Sandy, and I were in complete understanding about our new situation. Thus you should be able to draw enough of a conclusion from that. And no matter how bad the beating, I will not say what started all of this because I really don’t know to this day.

“And all of you need to know that Sandy is not at fault in any way, anymore than you Grama or Mom when your man came to you. And as you won’t disclose your own personal intimate details of how you first got together, please give us the same right of privacy. And remember what Granddaddy said to me when we started talking about this, if I wanted to be treated as a grownup, I had to act as a grownup. So that is what I am trying to do.”

“As for Pam, Sandy made it plain to me, in no uncertain terms, her Mom would not put up with the things we three were doing if I didn’t stand up to her. Pam is used to being in command as she helps run her Family’s Trust, plus she is a parent and just a force of nature not unlike Gramma as she is a Gramma herself. Mom can say we didn’t set horses from the get go, and she picked on me at every turn as she knew she wasn’t seeing something, and she did not like me being so close to her grandchild.

“It was during the two-week family vacation that I settled all the issues with Pam. I will not go into details as we all know some of them are intimate, but I did what I had to do to bring Pam into our camp once and for all.” Teddy said.

With that said and many eyes on her, Pam just plainly said, “My man has spoken, and I have nothing to add to it.”

Shaking his head my Granddad said, “Boy I just said to be a grownup, not to show off! If my opinion counts for anything. Leave them be.”

My Grandma asked, “As Teddy is still in school, what about child support?”

Pam went on to say, “Both Sandy and I are both independently wealthy all we need right now is his hands for diaper changing and babysitting duties, though he will learn what all men learn it ain’t babysitting when you made the child you are caring for.”

After a short while the laughter died down, I didn’t see anything funny though. I was still in shock as playing at getting Sandy pregnant was one thing, and finding out it really happened is a different matter altogether.

About this time, William, James, and Jimmy returned. William asked, was it safe to enter? Come on in, was all he heard.

James asked, “Did your talk go ok?”

“Yes James it did, kind of strange though, never thought I would be a Great-Grandmother this soon, from Marilyn’s tribe. Both brothers stared at Teddy while Jimmy just grinned hard, thinking I was in trouble.

Sandy got up to get some food; William got up and was whispering to Sandy. Granddaddy believed in heading off troubles, got William’s attention, “Your wasting your time not only did she tell you earlier, but you should know that your nephew is the one that got both, her and her mother. And both of them are pregnant.”

Between them, there was nothing they could think to say. Smart-ass to the end Jimmy said, “Aunt Marilyn can you and Uncle Ted handle paying for both babies?”

Mom got pissed at Jimmy and let him know. “Both babies were covered; now that you are getting older you should know that most shit starters end up getting their ass whipped as they keep on fucking around until an ass-whipping happens to them.”

Ted looked at Jimmy and told him this “I don’t know if you are like this back home with the boys there, but I have been watching you always picking at Teddy, don’t bother to deny it the adults in the room were young once you ain’t nothing new.”

“What you don’t know is Teddy has been on a leash. As you are visiting and are never here all that long, so short of you hitting him, Teddy has had to let you act like your shit don’t stink, but after seeing you look forward to embarrassing Teddy any chance you thought you could; click, the leash is off. He is six feet-seven inches and weighs 265lbs. You can fuck with him if you want to but just know Teddy can fight very well, and if you get your ass whipped don’t say anything to any man here if it happens to you.”

That brought new choking fits from Jimmy and James for much different reasons. Jimmy looked at my Gramma, and she simply shook her head. James told his son “You have been warned, and I would take it as good advice as I know from personally watching your Uncle Ted clean house about your Aunt Marilyn when he was Teddy’s age. If Teddy is the chip of that block, well,” James just shook his head. “And remember Jimmy, you claim to be a chip off my block. But look at Ted and look at me, I would fight your Uncle unless I had to, to save my life.” Uncle James said.

“In all seriousness, we all need to go to Detroit next weekend as many people will be there to meet Teddy. And it is very important that he be there.” Pam said. “The Trust will pay you time and half to take the week off from work; I would like us to be there Thursday night.” Pam added.

Ted said, “I have a load to drop off here in Grand Rapids, so after Monday afternoon I will be free.

James and Jimmy had to leave for home the next day, but wanted to be updated what all the fuss was about in Detroit. Jimmy had the nerve to ask to stay, but all involved said no at the same time. Jimmy was just itching to cause trouble and even Ray Charles could see leaving him here, would serve no good, for anyone including Jimmy.

Well after leaving her parents house and settling the kids down. Ted pulled Teddy aside “Call Sandy please and ask her if you, and your sisters can stay the night as your Mom has to answer about that long-ago weekend shit, and I would rather you three not be here, Tonight.”

Sandy was there to pick us up within a few minutes. Dad thanked her and said they would be by tomorrow afternoon. Sandy sadly said ok as she had no clue what to say as she knew her friend was in big trouble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.