Teddy's World
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by BUICK GS

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Meet young Teddy, who is just trying to end his virginity and ends up opening a whole new can of worms, complete with a hidden family mystery, cheating, lots of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Violence  

When asked why she was so happy after returning from the gym on the first Thursday of Teddy’s visit. Her answer was “Kelly and I made up, and she is very anxious to meet everyone here including Teddy. As I am sharing Teddy with you two I am hoping that Teddy will also agree to be with Kelly also, provided both Sandy and Sharon is ok with it.” Pam was still nervous as she called it fucking in a crowd having sex in front of her daughter and granddaughter. Needless to say having sex with them was stiff but Pam understood she had to be free with it all as she wanted Kelly to join in on Monday after her shift.

She and Teddy would have a date on Saturday to see if they were compatible. “Kelly said as long as he wasn’t wanted for murder if he caught Pam, she was considering herself already caught.”

Marilyn called, and Pam answered the phone she asked how Marilyn enjoyed the vacation? Marilyn said everyone wanted to meet Teddy and couldn’t believe that he was so tall, though she had pictures, and the men and boys wanted to play ball against him. Marilyn said, ‘I asked them who had the $500.00 he was making to give him for part of his new wardrobe? If so, Teddy could be down here the next day.’ I was no longer asked why he stayed up north. How are you and he getting along?”

“Fine after I got my head out of my butt.” (Pam was ready for this as she knew Marilyn was no fool. Pam knew at some point Marilyn would have to know what was really going on if what she was beginning to suspect was happening.) Kelly came to dinner as a meet and greet she was hugged and kissed both Sandy and Sharon passionately. Then she kissed Pam, and they hugged a little longer. At five feet, eight inches tall, Kelly’s mocha colored skin was flawless. She is of Black-Latino descent. Kelly was more than a little worked up as she stepped to up to Teddy, she was nervous as she kissed a total stranger for the first time knowing this was a man she would be submitting to in a matter of days. Conversation was light during the meal as everyone kept the topics non-serious. Kelly was very well educated as she had her master’s degree in business as well a JD and had passed the Bar. She went on to say she became a professional student as she was an only child. She was overweight when she first entered the gym determined to lose weight after her heart was hurt for the second time. Both men liked her but told her she wasn’t what they wanted to settle down with, both wanted friends with benefits action. She enjoyed the gym so much she became a trainer. She has seen both men since the package was finished. When she saw the wives they ended up with, both had at least one child and were not the trim models they were at the start of the marriages. She really hoped they were as happy as she was with Pam.

Kelly and Teddy left to go to Studio 28 to the 8 pm showing of Animal House, if tonight went ok everybody would see Animal House tomorrow night. Although both were nervous, eating a large bowl of popcorn together can change your outlook, as it did with them. They sat in the theater parking lot talking, both learning about the other, and what was expected from each other. Kelly told Teddy the reason she and Pam broke up. These have been the worse weeks of the last five years of her life; she was glad when Pam agreed they needed to get back together.

Teddy asked what if the two of them didn’t work out. Kelly responded as “As long as you are not much different we will be ok; my grandparents have been together fifty years, but not every minute was a happy minute,” she said. She went on to tell Teddy that they may never be as close as she was with Pam but no other man would be in the picture, and she intended to get dicked regularly. Teddy beamed at that comment.

Animal House was just as funny to those folks seeing tonight as it was to the two that saw it the day before. All godd things come to an end as did the Mason vacation.

Marilyn called to ask Teddy if had he cut the grass like he was supposed to which he confirmed he had. She said they would get in late Saturday night, so they would be over Sunday to see how the painting came out and to catch up and tease Teddy about what he missed.

Marilyn said she had some rooms to paint after seeing the work Teddy just rolled his eyes a victim of his own success. His Dad was what we call ‘on the floor with tears in his eyes, and his stomach cramping’ from laughing so hard. “Remember Teddy you are cheap labor at home, when she puts you to work.” Ted knowing he was off the hook now.

Teddy’s snappy response was “As long as I bring my whole team to do the job, and they don’t work cheap.” At a look from Marilyn, Teddy went on to say, “Sharon to help me tape off the room, Sandy to choose the colors, Shelly to ask why that color, and Pam to supervise and be a general pest.” With a grin, she lightly slapped his arm. It did not go unnoticed by Marilyn. Pam knew what she was doing too.

Marilyn and Sandy agreed to go school shopping together as Sharon wanted a say in what her man wore to school, as both his tutor and girlfriend, she would be linked to him, and did not want to be embarrassed by his taste in fashion. His Father confided in him that he wasn’t allowed to shop for much of the clothes he has, as his Mom didn’t trust his taste either. When Kelly came out of the basement, Marilyn was shocked to learn she was Pam’s girlfriend. Ted thought it was a waste of woman times two. Kelly was still tired from last night as she was with Teddy for the first-time last night, and her pussy was sore after this morning’s round. He fucked her three times last night and once this morning. She was a happy woman though, and she looked freshly fucked and Marilyn was seeing the look herself.

As Teddy was the only male in sight the thought the that he was the reason flashed through her mind, and was quickly dismissed. At 14, Teddy was mostly just learning to play with himself. The thing Marilyn was forgetting was at 14, she herself was fucking not one but three different boys, each of whom thought he was the only one getting the pussy.

At 15 though Theodore moved into the neighborhood and quietly began moving these other boys out of the picture, in one of the cases, one of the boys required an ass whipping before he let go of the notion that Marilyn was still available to him. What he didn’t know is Marilyn was still trying to see the boys until the word got out fucking her pussy wasn’t a healthy thing to do. Fucking her brought a few other guys painful ass whippings.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.