Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse? - Cover

Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse?

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 8 - Casting Call - Molly gets the part

True Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Casting Call - Molly gets the part - In college, I shared a townhouse with a guy. He let his girlfriends cousin crash in our guest room. Her short stay turned into months. She was a long term no rent house guest pest. She bothered me so much, I stayed away. When my girlfriend went on a two week vacation I was forced to go home. I figured my chance of a vacation fling was zero with our resident house pest. I was forced to take action. Slow Start - Action starts in Ch 2

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

Gloria, gave Molly a little slap on the ass. "OK Molly, It's time for your body cast. Let the helper up so we can get'er done. You're going to lay here on the bench while we get you ready."

"We start with body lotion. We used a bunch of different oils and lotions. Baby oil is too slippery. Watery stuff absorbed too fast. This works well. It's kind of sticky so the first layer of plaster won't fall off." Gloria and I poured on lotion and used our hands to slick Molly's body from chin to knees. Even with recent orgasms it was exciting. I definitely got hard.

While Gloria posed Molly, I whipped up the first layer of plaster with our drill powered mixer. Gloria had Molly kneel on a low table with her legs wide spread. It made her pussy just about perfect cock height. Then Gloria brought the weight bench close so Molly could lean her crossed arms against the upright bar. Molly's breasts swung away from her body like a large orange in a sock.

"Fuck her," said Gloria. "Keep her hole open while we paint her skin." I shoved my cock in Molly from behind and started slathering her front with hand fulls of thin plaster. The plaster painted her skin in a thin layer. Gloria reached where I couldn't. I mixed the plaster with cold water to delay it's set. This also helped make Molly's nipples perk up. As the plaster set it got warmer. I reminded Molly to freeze in place while it set. We wanted this light plaster layer to cling to her skin and capture the natural shape of her body. Gloria was in a frenzy of motion, mixing the second batch of plaster which we would reinforce with cheese cloth. Gloria laid a big triangle of cloth on the table, slathered it with plaster, and gave me a wink. I pulled my cock out of Molly and helped Gloria fit the plaster diaper over her groin. If we worked fast, the cast of her lips might still be wide open. I pinned the diaper then we started reinforcing the rest of the cast.

As we worked, Gloria said, "Fuck this makes me horny."

"Me too," I said. Molly just smiled. We had at least five minutes to wait after the last of the plaster was on Molly. Gloria and I knocked the plaster off our hands, then washed up. I went to keep Molly company with gentle head rubs. Gloria came back with her Ben Wa balls. I said, "Molly, watch this."

Gloria showed her the two large steel balls. "Watch me swallow these." she said, showing how large they were against her mouth. Then one by one Gloria pressed them up between her cunt lips. With the first ball Gloria gave a head rolling moan. The second ball disappeared with a satisfied sigh. Molly's eyes bugged out, I whispered, "Easy, stay still."

Gloria moaned then said. "I can pull them way up inside. They won't make me cum, but they sure make me horny."

"They give her pussy an awesome grip." I added.

After Gloria did her show and tell, it was time to 'pull the mold.' Well what we really did was cut the cheese cloth where it wrapped around Molly and let the plaster peel away from her skin. Molly had a look of surprise as the plaster dropped into our waiting hands. I knew how it felt, kind of like getting sucked all over your body as the plaster peels from your skin. Her surprise turned to a grin as we wiped her down with more lotion. It turned out to be the best way to clean up. Showering left bits of plaster clogging the drain. We wiped her down with our hands and a couple of soft old towels.

"That was a good job. The cast looks great. Now you get to cum." said Gloria. "How do you want it? Anything special?" Molly didn't speak. She reclined on the bench, pointed to her pussy and then took hold of my boner. With her other hand she pointed to her lips and reached for Gloria's pussy. Gloria cupped and held her hand to her cunt lips while she dropped the first cunt slimed Ben Wa ball. That made Molly's eyes go big again. When the second ball dropped to the floor with a thud, we all laughed. Molly licked her hand while Gloria wiped the balls on a towel. "We don't want to kick one of these. They hurt." She said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.