Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse? - Cover

Spanking the House Guest - You Call This Abuse?

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 7 - Friends helping friends - Oh Yes, there are benefits too

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Friends helping friends - Oh Yes, there are benefits too - In college, I shared a townhouse with a guy. He let his girlfriends cousin crash in our guest room. Her short stay turned into months. She was a long term no rent house guest pest. She bothered me so much, I stayed away. When my girlfriend went on a two week vacation I was forced to go home. I figured my chance of a vacation fling was zero with our resident house pest. I was forced to take action. Slow Start - Action starts in Ch 2

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

I was lying there in bed, wrapped around Molly when I woke from our post coital nap. The last I remembered, we had just finished each other off with massive orgasms. She fell asleep in my arms. My face was buried in her hair, my cock tip was still warm in her cooter. It felt so nice I must have dozed off too. I lay there just drifting at sleeps edge with a sexy little lover in my arms. She smelled so good, her body warm against mine. I was feeling too good to move.

Time passed. Somewhere along in there I remember an orgasm or was it a dream? My face was buried in her hair, our heads are turned so my nose nestles against the back of her ear. Molly moved a tiny little bit and I knew she was awake. I was still too lazy to move, though my eye did crack open a bit. How did it get so dark outside? Her whispered, "Nice cock," was very quiet. Was I dreaming? Did my dick just swell up with pride?

"I feel so good ... so alive." she whispered. Who is she talking to?

My dick shivered against her like a happy puppy as she wriggled in my arms.

"Where have you been all these years? There sure is more to a man than a dick. Bonnie said you were a good'un. She didn't know the half of it."

"Yesterday I was a mess. You cleaned me up. You made me feel wanted." I can feel her arms pulling mine tighter into our mutual hug.

"You gave me new clothes. You got my car running. You gave me a good reason to want an IUD."

With that she slipped my cock between her sex lips. Damn that feels good.

"You made sex better than I ever dreamed."

I'm still playing possum, but it's hard to stay passive with her cooter nibbling my cock head.

"If you're just using me for a wet dick, like you said? Fuuuck, if this is abuse? Use me. Dump me right now, it's OK. I feel good. I've never been fucked better. Definitely didn't know what I was missing. Gotta get more of this while I can. When is you girl friend coming back?"

Damn, I'm ready to 'wake up' and fuck the shit out of Molly.

Then she gently moved my head saying, "OK big boy, wake up I gotta pee."

While she peed, I lay there thinking about what she had said. We were solidly into the first step of what I'd come to think of as my Molly makeover program. New clothes, clean trimmed hair, and a solid long lasting post orgasmic glow had improved Molly's attitude tremendously. Step two is a job. Step three is moving Molly out of my spare room into her own place.

I gotta get busy. I can apologize my way past a spring break fuck with Molly. My lovers know Molly is camping here. I think they might even be OK with Molly as a sometimes fuck buddy, but not a live in girlfriend. We aren't exclusive but we can get jealous.

You gotta understand, it's complicated. My main girlfriend Laura and I started off with a cheating revenge fuck. She sweetened the deal by bringing her housemate Susan into the sex. Shit, I know they aren't being celibate on vacation. Put the great sex aside and those two are really neat women. I'm not going to mess-up my friendship with them. Molly needs her own place. Fast.

Molly came back to bed. She sucked me up to full mast and we went at it for another round. Instead of falling asleep, we decided we were both hungry. It was past mid-night. We had fucked and dozed all afternoon and into the night. We dressed for dinner, Molly pulled on one of my large t-shirts and I wore gym shorts. She scrambled eggs. I made toast and cut fruit. We soon settled down for a midnight breakfast.

I thought it might be a good time to talk. Stupid me. When I told Molly I thought she needed to get a job, her face fell. She went quiet and her body just cringed. It was scary. Could she relapse into her depression? I decided to change the subject to one of my favorites, sex.

My fuck buddy Ann had trained me, talk is a female aphrodisiac. You want to get fucked? Talk. Make her feel pretty, wanted, sexy ... Talk. Ask sexy questions. So I did. It might have been the middle of the night, but after our breakfast we were wide awake. We took our hot tea into the living room and sat down on the couch. When I raised my arm invitingly, Molly snuggled right up beside me.

Though we had been trading orgasms every few hours, our relationship was far from what I'd call normal. We had never done much get to know you stuff. My phantom housemate Steve had let Molly squat in our townhouse for months. She was the his girlfriends cousin. I didn't like a stinky squatter in my house, so I spent most of my nights with Laura and Susan. Great way to address a problem, right?

The problem with Molly was her depression. She sat around the place doing little except letting herself slowly starve and get disgustingly filthy. Facing the prospect of a sexless spring break without my lovers and having a stinky pest camping in my house to crimp my style, I got mad. I stripped and scrubbed Molly. She was absolutely passive even when I finger fucked her to orgasm. It took a spanking to get her fired up. Shortly thereafter we commenced to fucking. Since then we'd been going at it for nearly two days. Hardly a normal relationship.

So I rolled out one of Ann's favorite ice breakers. "When you first learned about sex, who did you explore with?" I asked.

Molly sipped her tea then said, "I started to get boobs in sixth grade. Mama bought me a bra and set me down to tell me about periods, she called it the curse. She was embarrassed and made it seem nasty. At least I didn't freak out when it started. Talking about boys or sex was way over the line. I learned about sex from other girls at sleep overs. We talked a lot, then started practicing kissing. Late at night we rubbed off together."

"I didn't date until I was sixteen. The first time I saw penis was in the back seat of a car. He stuck a finger in me, I bit him, it was awful." I dropped that line of discussion like a hot rock.

Question number two. "What sex gives you the best orgasm? What do you like?"

"Girls. A woman, rubbing my clit and sucking my nipples was the best I'd ever had until we met. Guys and dicks work sometimes, but most guys don't even try to get me off. They make their mess, then quit before I'm done ... Well, then there is you. I think I'm addicted to this." Molly said while pushing my shorts off so she could grip my dick.

Humm, could be she's addicted. I got a finger in her pussy while we talked. She was sloppy wet. It was fair, Molly was giving me a slow hand job. I was half juicy with pre-cum.

"Tell me about your times with girls? What have you done?" I asked.

"We sucked clits and licked each other. Fingers too, but mostly sucking clit."

"Ever have sex with more than one person at a time? Like a threesome?"

"No." She hesitated then asked. "What do you mean. Two guys? One night at a bar a creepy guy offered me fifty bucks to fuck him and his buddy. I got away quick."

"Smart move. Ever think about fucking people you like? Maybe two girls or a guy and a girl?" I asked. "Would that feel comfortable?" Molly didn't speak, but her cooter squeezed a couple of pulses on my finger. I took it for a non-verbal affirmation.

"What is your secret sex fantasy?" I whispered.

She sighed deeply tightening on my finger, "A man and a woman make me cum." It seemed like she came on my finger. There was a lot more wet. She continued, "I'm on top laying on my back. His dick is up my cunt and she is between our legs, licking my clit."

I'm thinking, I can make that fantasy happen. Oh Yeah.

One question I didn't need to ask. It's become obvious, she tends to be submissive. Reluctant at first, she was following my directions without much of a push. Molly was becoming a much better house guest.

No more questions, she was all fired up. Moments later, I was ramming her with dick, minutes later she was near orgasm. Then I stopped. I told Molly, if you don't look for a job, no more orgasms.

Then I pulled my dick completely out of her to wait on her answer. She was so close. It was cruel to hold her orgasm ransom. It made her mad. She was so close, shaking with frustration. She cried and whined while pulling on me, trying to get the nose of my teasing cock back into her. I just poked her clit with my tip. She hit me with feeble fists. That hungry void in her body was making Molly crazy. Shit it was making me crazy, I was close too.

I bucked an inch into her, "You wanna get fucked; you gotta get a job. Say you will look and you get to cum." It was a safe dare, I figured she was hooked.

"Yes, fuck me you rat bastard. I'll get a job. Now fuck me. Please." She was crying and trying to get back on my dick, pulling with her arms and legs. When I relented, she took me in deep with a frenzy. Molly might have more spunk than I thought.

I felt so devious. She had been so easy. I lay the wood to her as I continued, "Just try. Try hard and I'll fuck you like this. Get the job and you get a big reward." I don't think she was listening much, by then she was shaking through an orgasm.

As we lay in a glowing post coital snuggle, I told her, "You should try to get your old job back. They know you."

Around 9 am in the morning, we dressed and I drove Molly to the restaurant where she used to work, it did brisk business from breakfast until bar closing time. The place was slammed. We ate breakfast while she waited to talk with the boss. He came by and greeted Molly like a prodigal daughter. It was cool to watch Molly explain her situation with new found confidence. The owner hired her back on the spot, saying,"I fired that asshole Brian the day after you disappeared. I'm glad you're back. We missed you." Molly grinned and started picking up tables.

While Molly waited tables, I was working too. I talked with Gloria, who was my first and longest lasting fuck buddy.

"Yes," she said, "I'm still looking for a roomie."

I told her about Molly, how we met. I described scrubbing and spanking, including the details of her cute little bisexual body. Gloria was fascinated, she likes women as much as men. What sealed the deal was telling Gloria about how Molly takes directions. It was catnip to a Dom sport fucker like Gloria. I asked her to help fulfill Molly's secret FMF threesome fantasy as a reward for getting a job. Gloria was up for it, she has the same kind of appetite, it's just no secret.

We set aside the next day to get acquainted and to make a fantasy come true. The full plan was coming together.

Molly was exhausted but happy after her first day of work. She had a pocket full of tips and a renewed sense of worth. "I give good service and I know how to flirt." She said. "It works on most guys and even some girls." She didn't have to work until the next dinner shift. I invited Molly to go visit a friend in the morning. We went to bed early, shagged a quickie, and slept through the night.

We woke with the early morning sun. I slipped into Molly spooning from behind. She gripped down hard on me, while I flipped her clit. She was quick to reach her orgasm. So was I. Fuck buddy sex in the morning, sure beats masturbation.

As we cleaned up, I told Molly to dress in a halter and skirt. No panties. I wanted to have full access to her all day. Molly was very compliant. She had a huge smile as she showed me her puffy lipped sex under her short denim skirt. It was slick and pink with a well fucked glow.

As we ate breakfast, I explained, "I've known Gloria for years. She is a good friend and yes we do use each other for sex. Gloria is an artist, a sculptor and painter. I gave her my potter's wheel. Her house feels like a farm in the country but it's really close. We'll just visit a little while." Molly went along, unsuspecting.

Gloria lived on the corner of an old farm that's been surrounded by the city. Two older college Professors own the land. They finally built their dream house on the quiet side of the land beyond the two acre pond. Gloria rents out their old wildly remodeled farmhouse. As part of the rent she does errands and maintenance for them. Her gravel drive is just a hole in the trees off a busy street. The chain at the entry was down. I stopped the car after rolling over it with a crunch and hooked the chain back across the entrance. Gloria used it to keep the riff raff out. A few yards further we rolled across an old pipe cattle guard. Thirty yards in we rounded a corner and can see the house sitting by the pond. "It's pretty here." Molly said. Impressed.

I told her, "Gloria is different. She's too much for most people. Just do what I say and everything will be alright. I won't let her hurt you." I could see a frisson of concern growing on Molly's face. I just grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.