The Museum
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by sonyaesperanto

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A group of college friends enter an abandoned wax museum. Unknown to them, there is an evil power behind all what they see there. Warning: story is violent and gruesome.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Magic   Time Travel   Mystery   Paranormal   Were animal   Zombies   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Doug is taking such a long time. Whenever you tell him to hurry up, he takes his sweet little time. But when you are doing something, he rushes you up. Maybe we should just leave him here. I sometimes ask myself why we bother bringing him along," cried David.

"Hey Doug!! Where the fuck are you??" screamed Kelly.

Kelly's blue eyes met David's brown ones.

"I am tired of calling him. He can stay here if he wants," Kelly massaging her own head.

David looked away from Kelly for a while, only to look at another display. He had seen enough waxwork displays in this old museum. But the one he was looking at now was mesmerising, to him.

It was the display of what looked like a desert ad three Egyptian figures prostrating themselves before what looked like a pharaoh. The pharaoh had a reptilian-type face and behind him, appeared to be some kind of spacecraft.

"Man they have ancient astronaut works here too!!" David was taken in.

"Here we go!! Bad enough that you bring up that show Ancient Aliens. Tell you what. You look at this. I am going to take a look at something else," Kelly sighed.

Kelly knew one thing about David. If there was anything that would pull his interest and attention, it was everything that has to do with ancient astronauts.

Kelly kept on walking until she found something that caught her eyes. It was a waxed statue of Edward and Bella from the movie series Twilight. The statue of Edward was behind the statue of Bella, hugging her, while she was holding an apple. The wax statues resemble the actor and actress that played them on the big screen.

"Now I know why this town is called Twilight!!" Kelly smiling to herself.

"Hey David, come take a look at this!!" Kelly calling out to him.

Kelly turned towards where she last left David. But he was gone.

Maybe he did decide to go look for Doug, she thought.

Kelly shifted her focus once more to the Twilight wax statues. It started mesmerising her. She continued staring at it, until she too disappeared into the strange world of the wax figures.

Two figures appeared out of thin air. A tall skinny man in his mid-fifties and a short fat bald man in his mid-forties. If anyone familiar with horror movies had seen the two men, they would have thought it was the famous horror movie producer from the past Alfred Hitchcock having a conversation with the horror movie actor Angus Scrimm. But there are many coincidences in the world.

"We have five more souls. Give them something that they want or possibly stare at and they are all yours," the tall skinny man said.

"How many more do we need?" asked the short fat bald man.

"I'd say 3,496 more souls. But we have all the time in the world and we have all the power in the world to destroy and create new wax displays for any audience who would want to see them," said the tall skinny man.

The two strange men disappeared again back into thin air. The waxwork museum took its first victims, from the town's own residents. Once everyone in town had been ensnared, the whole town became a ghost town. But eventually there were people who were passing through. They too were ensnared.

As for the town's original name, it wasn't of course Twilight. But the two strangers knew that the people who were going to pass through today watched both the Twilight movies and the TV series Twilight Zone, and so therefore had that welcoming sign erected.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.