The Museum - Cover

The Museum

Copyright© 2014 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A group of college friends enter an abandoned wax museum. Unknown to them, there is an evil power behind all what they see there. Warning: story is violent and gruesome.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Magic   Time Travel   Mystery   Paranormal   Were animal   Zombies   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Will you look at this piece o' work!!" complimented Jeremy.

Jeremy was looking at the display of what looked like a cemetery. He also saw waxed figures of what looked like clowns. They were all carrying machetes. From a much closer look he could tell these clowns weren't just maniac clowns. Behind those make-ups, he could see already rotting ugly decomposing faces.

"Zombie clowns!!" Jeremy muttering to himself.

The clowns were displayed, as if they were on some kind of chase. Jeremy believes that they are supposed to be chasing their next victim.

While Jeremy is staring at the clowns, Sarah is staring at another display.

"Hey Jeremy comer and take a look at this?" she called out.

She heard no response.

For some strange reason she didn't feel to ask him to respond. She was just mesmerized by what she was looking at.


Jeremy found himself in some cemetery, in the middle of he night. The cemetery was not far from some woods. He had no idea what was going on, as his mind was a bit groggy. He had no recollection of how he ended in the cemetery. It all felt so surreal.

All around him he saw heavy fog. But where it was extremely foggy, he saw some figures coming. Then he saw what it was. He saw five or six people coming toward him. Then to his horror, he saw who they were.

He saw a couple of people dressed up in clown costumes, except there was nothing funny with what he was seeing. He could now make out at least 11 clowns, all holding, wielding and swinging their machetes.

They were all making out some kind of sick laughter. Jeremy hated clowns but these ones really disturbed him. As they came closer and closer, he could see that these clowns looked a lot like the zombies from his favorite TV show The Walking Dead.

"Holy Shit!!" Jeremy panicked.

Jeremy started running. He went straight for the woods. As it was getting foggy and that it was also night time, he knew that this was all very inconvenient.

Jeremy ran as fast as he could, passing by from one tree to another. His heart was beating fast, since there were more of them than him, plus that he had no gun to defend himself.

As Jeremy was in tip top shape, he was able to outrun the zombie clowns. He managed to have evaded the zombie clowns, with only the moon above him as his only source of light. But now the fog was getting more and more thicker around him. He was also still in the woods.

"Shit!! Not a good time to be outdoors," Jeremy cried.

I must be dreaming, he thought.

He thought that maybe all those times of watching zombie or redneck horror movies, was now causing his brain to give him such nightmares.

Maybe I might bump into some sexy naked chick, he thought.

As he tried walking, thinking how he was going to make out of this fog, he finally saw what looked like a figure of a cheerleader.

"Is anyone there??" the cheerleader called out.

He ran towards where she was at. When he reached her, he could make out her face. She was a green eyed long-haired brunette, and obviously was a cheerleader, either from some high school or college.

"I got lost!! I also heard some screaming" she cried to him

Jeremy put his hands on her arms.

"We gotta get out of here. You got to come with me, like right now," Jeremy said to her.

He held her hand, and he tried leading them. As the fog got thicker and thicker, it was becoming nearly impossible.

"Don't worry we will make it out of here!!" he tried assuring her.

Suddenly he felt like he was holding on to something strong. He turned around. The cheerleader was looking down on the ground.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.