Alien Invasion

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: Once there were many races we only knew in myths and stories. Well those stories were based in fact. When the dark elves invaded our planet I had to try to stop them. They might have been immortal but a bullet or missile still kills them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

After humans reached space we found many things we did not expect. Other races and worlds and many lost legends. Like the Shining Ones or the worlds of chaos and darkness. Orcs and ogres and other dark people who only lived to destroy. The Shining Ones had visited earth many millennian ago and were the Sidhe or elves.

With them were their brothers or cousins the Dark Elves. Those we thought the same as them until much later when they had learned to travel in space like us. They used humans that were greedy and corrupt and killed them when they were ready. Now they were called the Dark and all empires and systems of man feared them.

They always claimed it was rogues but everyone suspected the whole race. I lived in Kilkinny and was sixteen. I was more into physical things but when the Dark fleet attacked I was studying military arts in a university. I was using a neural net and when I came out of the class I heard the warnings.

The cities were already being evacuated since the Dark were known to take thousands of prisoners. The technician was missing as I looked around the library. I looked at the net in my hand and for the first time I could remember I used my head. I turned to start dialing up military classes and then complete martial arts classes as well as the complete Dark language.

When I was finished I adjusted the sim time and laid back and took a breath before putting the net on. It was hours before I sat up and held my throbbing head. I left everything as I walked out. I had a plan, well the start of a plan. Mostly the city was abandoned as I took a large transport to the old fleet armory.

I picked weapons and equipment before leaving. My next stop was the fleet ammo storage area. I could not believe they had just walked away from everything. The system fleet ships were still fighting but they were losing and it was only a matter of time. I began setting up in the city in a huge semi circle around the edge of the starport.

I slipped an earbud in after looting a large electronics store for a few more things I needed. The Dark were jamming all star comms but a single courier ship had managed to escape and jump out. My first position was on top of a lift house on a tall building beside the port. I was hidden and had spread thousands of inert spider mines through and on top of the building.

It was dark when the warships swept over the city and the cargo ships and freighters landed. Transports and fighters and drone soldiers were unloaded before they headed into the city. That was when I went to work and waited my chance. I held a fleet sniper rifle and started searching for targets.

Each transport that landed had a dozen drone soldiers. Of course they also had to have a Dark soldier to control them. I had a wide cone and began to pick targets. I started with a Dark soldier and squeezed the trigger. The static round cracked as it went through the protective body screen and the soldier's head exploded.

I put a round into the control circuit of each of the drone soldiers while they were frozen. I moved to another transport and fired and kept doing it until I had taken out over a dozen transport teams. I moved back and used the trap door down into the lift shaft. I used a grav belt and dropped all the way to the sub basement.

I used a tunnel and moved away at a trot. When I came up it was in an old building inside the port. I glanced out to see a dozen transports at the building I had just left. I pulled a tiny remote and touched a switch. I knew inside the building all the spider mines had just become active and several small exterior missile pods had been armed.

Explosions shook the building as I watched the remote lock on each transport before the small missiles flashed away. The transports were ripped apart and I grinned as I looked at a couple of remote vid feeds of the starport. Three cruisers were lifting and turned to speed into the city as shields flared.

I pulled another remote and waited as the building I had been in was destroyed. The cruisers hovered and I touched a switch. A dozen hyper mini cannons began firing static rounds that impacted on the cruisers shields. I waited as the cruisers began to fire at the cannons before finally touching another button on the remote.

The cannons were not really a threat to the cruisers but they did bring down the shields. The six large kinetic missiles impacted and then another six as the cruisers vanished and exploded. I touched a button and the launchers shut down. I turned and moved towards the other side of the building.

I spun as the door opened and slapped the rifle aside as I slid in and jabbed. The strike hit the Dark soldier in the throat and I spun him and yanked him in front of me. The three drone soldiers following him fired and his body jerked while I staggered from the impact on my body screen. The drones froze before there were pops inside them that destroyed them.

I looked at the Dark solder and let him go before kneeling. I pulled the belt and leg holster off and put them on after hiding mine. I took his harness and the silver rifle he had been carrying and looked outside. The drones had self destructed because they had shot the soldier. The command ship had landed and officers were dropping down in a lift.

The ship was huge, it almost looked like an old Galaxy class dreadnought. I took the soldier's black cloak and put it on before I took a breath and headed for the lift. The officers were still coming and going as I reached the lift and stepped on. Luckily they were not paying attention and no one else got on to go back up.

I stepped off and to the side as several more officers came out. They ignored me as they took the lift and dropped. I grinned as I walking into the ship and headed for engineering. First it was a bit of tampering with the reactor feed program. After I was done I slipped into the AI core room and thought before I began to create a program.

When I was done I left and used the smaller corridors to reach the admiral's quarters or the army commander since they were Dark soldiers. I walked up to a soldier beside the hatch as he turned his head. I struck with a sonic cutter and caught him when he started to fall. I looked both ways before I used his hand on the hatch access plate.

The hatch slid aside and I shifted his body and pulled him in. Two girls turned and stared with wide eyes. They were sidhe and pale and extremely beautiful and one looked at another door. I closed the hatch and lowered the body. I moved towards the door while watching them but they did not speak and remained quiet.

A tall cruel Dark officer stepped out holding a short bloody whip and I slashed with the cutter. He grasped his throat as blood gushed out and I struck again and stabbed the cutter through his ear. He dropped and I moved away after looking into the fresher to see a naked human female in a pool of blood.

I went to the two Dark girls as they looked down. I tilted their head to see the barbed collars they wore. I growled and was tempted to remove them. I looked around to find the dark veiled cloaks they had to wear. I pulled them to the cloaks and had them put them on. I led them out using the nasty leashes and headed straight for the lift.

With their commander dead I needed to get off the ship before the program I planted began. I had a group of officers looking at us as I pulled the hood of the cloak further over my face. We were walking away from the ship when one called to me. I stopped and was bringing the riffle up as I turned and that was when the first part of the program began.

The huge ship launched every missile it had at the other ships in their fleet before it was suddenly streaking straight up. I spun and pulled the girls after me as every officer began yelling into comms. I did not bother telling them I had shut the grav compensators off so everyone aboard the dreadnought was just paste.

Of course the destroyers and cruisers that were at the port had been ripped apart too. I went into the old building and ignored the body as I pulled the girls after me to get my weapons. I led them down and started walking down a tunnel and stopped when we were a couple of kilometers away. I turned to the first girl and pulled up my knife.

She was trembling as I tilted her head to the side to see the collar as I spoke sidhe, "my name is Blade."

She did not say anything as I worked on the collar before it finally opened. I carefully pulled it off and threw it away before touching her cheek, "what are you called?"

She looked down, "Mist master."

I turned to the other girl and began working on her collar. Once it was off I tossed it and made her look at me. She looked down, "Shade master."

I smiled, "Mist and Shade."

I turned to start walking and looked back, "come."

They followed me down the tunnel until I reached a marked set of stairs. I began climbing and ignored the doors as I went all the way to the roof. I looked out cautiously before pulling them after me to the roof engineering room. I closed the door and moved to one wall filled with small vid monitors.

I touched a switch and watched them come alive with images of chaos in the starport. What I was looking for was the undamaged ships, cargo ships and the single huge liner or slave transport. One by one I locked targets into each vid monitor. I looked at the girls before flipping switches on a long bar.

I touched one at the end and all the hidden and inert missiles I had planted came alive. Their targeting systems uploaded and locked and then they all fired. I grinned as all the cargo ships and the liner were shredded as well as a few undamaged cruisers. I turned and gestured and led the girls out and back down.

I did not go to the tunnel I slipped out a side door and moved to the large park. We crossed it as we continued to move away from the port and once we came out we crossed to a luxury apartment building. In the penthouse I went into the kitchen and started making a meal. The girls hesitated before moving to help me.

After we ate I led them into the huge master bedroom fresher. I stripped and waited as they undressed and gritted my teeth at the scars I saw. I pulled them both into the shower and washed them gently while they looked at me strangely. I dried them and pulled them out and into the bedroom.

I shut the lights off and helped them into the huge bed before climbing in and laying back. I shifted and closed my eyes, it was a couple of minutes before Mist turned to snuggle against me with Shade turning to hold her. I sighed and relaxed and blinked when I woke to Mist moving over me.

I glanced at the dark window before reaching up to touch Mist, "something wrong?"

She shifted and sat up, "I need sex master."

I looked at Shade as she moved closer before pulling Mist down so I could see her eyes, "you do not have to."

She looked away and bit her lip and I caressed her hips, "my name is Blade not master."

I pushed her up and she looked at me as I tried to lift her. She moved and I positioned my cock and slowly pulled her down. She wiggled and squirmed as her very tight pussy was stretched. Once she had my cock in her she sat still and waited. I smiled as I held her hips, "twist and rub back and forth and roll your hips."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.