Cody's Casting Couch Conscience

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Leaving Hollywood for Arizona was a big comedown for Cody. Still, it would be her first big role even if it was an adult video.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   .

"What the hell am I doing in "End of the World" Arizona?"

That was the thought that ran through Cody Eden's head when she backed out of the furnished, all utilities paid studio apartment in an upscale section of sunny Tucson, Arizona. The air was exceptionally clear today and the distant mountains looked like they were so close that she could reach out and touch them.

This was the morning of her final casting hurdle.

Cody had been told that Dan Diamond was a tough nut to crack when it came to selecting the best sex film actresses for his many successful triple "X" rated videos. Still, it was worth the gamble to make the trip down from Hollywood to try for the role. It was supposed to be a girl on girl shoot so she didn't have to worry about the usual assortment of "Dicks" that were in the business more for the free pussy than for any budding career motives. She didn't mind getting fucked by guys who were sincerely just putting on an inspired performance than to be fresh meat for the ones who saw her as merely a prop with a willing hole waiting to be filled.

Hollywood!

That was where the action was. She had been to a party at one of the studio "anything goes" orgies just a few nights ago and was fed a lead into this Arizona gig by a guy with pin-point irises and who giggled when he was up inside her. In fact, she couldn't even remember his name just the fact he came so fast she thought he was kidding when he told her he was all finished.

If she got the part, it would mean her name in a lead role and a credit she needed desperately to get another step up the ladder of film success. She had accepted a long time ago that the major studios were not interested in female flesh for film roles unless they were willing to go the full tits and ass route to stardom. That is, unless you were related to some "bankable" star who you needed for some future project. Either that or the "Doll" for some connected investor or business side older man with a yen for the more exciting part of the business.

Unfortunately for Cody, she had a thing for her female room-mate who was an attorney working for some ambulance chaser out in the valley. The older woman was in her forties but was consummately skilled in putting her tongue where Cody liked it best of all.

They hadn't even paid for her travel down but that was not a problem. At least, they had put her up at a nice place that seemed to cater to employed professionals and shunned families with kids and anyone over the age of fifty. It was nice to be in a comfortable generational environment and not have to put up with a lot of shouting or shuffling. Not that she had anything against kids or old people; she just didn't feel at ease around them and was always afraid about what they thought about her lifestyle.

When she was stopped at a red light, she wondered if this guy Diamond was really a prick or if he was just demanding in finding the right people for the job. In either event, she was prepared to "jump thru the hoops" to get the role and at this point in her career, her sense of dignity took a back seat to realistic ambition. If he was halfway decent looking, she was willing to do anything he wanted to show him she had the "right stuff" for a porn film role providing he wasn't one of those perverts with a strange fetish that was totally out of the question.

She had to admit that the clean air and the lack of jammed up traffic were big perks of being in Arizona but she missed the excitement of trolling Hollywood Boulevard looking for familiar faces. Even the excursions to Rodeo Drive to get close to the upscale shops were lots of fun despite the fact she had no funds to actually go inside and buy something. It was the "pool parties" that really turned her on because she had the opportunity to show off all of her assets in search of new projects.

The film company office was not impressive at all. But at least the lobby was nice and clean and the girls were friendly enough. One young Mexican girl with a great looking ass inside a tight skirt brought her a tray with a cup of fresh-brewed coffee and a creamer and various forms of sweetener which she never used at all but it was still nice to be offered to her. The coffee in the basic black form went down like mother's milk for her nervous system. The girl stayed and chatted for a moment.

"My name is Rosita and I live down in the south side with my mama and three other sisters. My younger sister Theresa is so pretty almost as nice as you. Do I have too much make-up on? My mama tells me I wear too much make-up and it makes me look like a "Puta". Do you think I look like a puta?"

Cody took another sip of the excellent coffee and looked closely at the earnest and bubbly young girl. She was a bit overweight but she carried it well and looked extremely perky and healthy. Her hair was well-tended and outfit was in touch with fashion. She was sitting on her best asset. She had to agree with Rosita's mom on the make-up thing but that was something most young girls get carried away with because of all the pressure to look perfect.

"Honey, you look just fine. My only suggestion would be to go easy on the eye shadow and try to highlight the foundation a bit lighter with the powder. Sometimes less is best even in close-up shots."

The girl was so close she was touching knees with Cody and gave off those vibes that females sense without asking. The predilection to submission was written in her deep brown eyes. Her aroused nipples were obvious to Cody's face only a few inches away.

"Thank you, Miss Cody, I will go to the ladies room and follow your advice. Maybe my mama knows something after all."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.