Mind Over Matter
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Highrope

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Peter's headache turns out to be a power, allowing him to do, and have people do, anything he wants. What do a normal young man, with a slight affinity for sexual control and dominance, do when he discovers this kind of power? Find out!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oral Sex   Workplace  

The elevator door closed behind Peter after he stepped into the floor lobby. It was nicely decorated with soft carpet, soothing paintings on the walls and a few choice plants here and there.

He looked around the floor not sure which way led to the office he needed, until he saw Susan walking towards him from his left. She was back in her proper business attire and looked like the executive assistant she had turned out to be. Her boss, the CEO of the company whose building they were currently in, had agreed to meet with Peter at Susan's request, stating that Peter was a successful strategy consultant with some great ideas for the company. Peter had done a small bit of research and decided that he did indeed have some great ideas, if not what to do for the company's benefit, then at least what to do for his.

Susan was leading Peter down the hall and he noticed as he walked the many fancy titles on the doors he was passing. Maybe the top floor of the building really was reserved for all the C-level people.

Susan lead Peter through the door at the end of the hall and into an ante-office which held two desks, a copy machine, a number of filling cabinets and another door opposite the one they came from.

One of the desks were empty, Peter guess it belonged to Susan, but at the other sat a small brown haired girl in a similar suit to Susan with reading glasses on, typing away at the computer. Peter did make of note of her tender frame and small cute facial features, but left it at that. For now he had business to do with the CEO behind the door in front of him.

Susan used the intercom to notify her boss that Peter was here and was instructed to show him in.

What he entered was a sizeable room, above twice the size of the room he came from. Only, this only held a single desk. It was a corner office and used this to full effect by having floor to ceiling windows on two sides of the room. In the corner without windows were positioned a couch arrangement complete with a couple of soft chairs and a small table.

The man behind the desk, with his back to one of the windows, looked up from his paperwork and took in Peter and Susan.

Peter had wondered how he should approach this. He could probably have made an actual deal with the guy in exchange for a mental service or two, but he had decided to use the easy and safe approach.

He walked forward as the CEO stood up and extended his hand.

"Tom, Tom Johnson" The CEO said while grasping Peters hand firmly. Tom chuckled. "So what are these great ideas which are going to make us a lot of money?"

"Well..." Peter smiled a bit, "I won't make US, a lot of money as much as much as it will make ME, a lot of money, from you." he added.

"I don't understand?" Tom looked questioning at Susan, but Peter was already putting Tom under his control.

"You see," Peter started to explain, "You are going to hire me as a strategic consultant and pay me quite a large amount of money for it, though I am not actually going to do any work for you."

Tom was not just looking at Peter and trying to pay as much attention to the instructions as possible.

"I will not try to empty your company, but from what I understand, with a company this size, a few million a year could go to consulting fees without anybody really paying much attention to it, am I right?" The last part was an honest question for Tom.

While Peter had learned enough about the company to know it had the money to spare, he was not sure about its internal processes.

"Sure, we use far more than that on consultants, already" Tom answered honestly.

"Good, I will leave my bank information and anything else you might need with your assistants. They should be able to do the paperwork, right?"

"Yes, they are quite capable, and can have this done in a few days at the most" Tom answered, talking as if this was any other normal business deal.

"Great", and with that, Peter's business transaction was concluded. However, his mind went back to the cute brunette in the front office, and a quick look around this room made his member start to grow a bit.

"Hey Tom," Peter say after a second of silence, "Would you mind taking a break for lunch or something for the next, let's say, two hours? I would like to borrow your office."

"Yeah sure thing Peter" Toms answer came as if this was a simple and ordinary request from a longtime friend. Peter's control had made sure of that.

"Great, thanks, could you send the little brunette in when you leave, what is her name by the way?

"Her name is Katy and sure, I'll send her right in."

While Tom exited the room Peter turned his focus onto Susan. What he had made her do was quite specific. He had not made her like him, or changed her personality as he had done with Tanya or Sara. Instead he had given her direct orders which she could not disobey, but allowed her to be fully mentally awake and aware.

These commands meant that she could not tell anybody what he was capable of, or warn anyone about what he was doing, or going to do. Also, she was instructed to make the appointment with Tom and otherwise act as she would on any other day, at any other business meeting.

Now that they were alone, she was free to speak, and show him her resentment for what he was doing.

"WHAT! are you DOING?" she yelled at him the moment the door had closed behind Tom. "This is basically stealing!"

Peter was a bit shocked and for a moment a little scared that he was losing his control over her. He had assumed that his command of her not warning anybody would have stopped her from shouting so loud that people outside the room would hear it.

"Woah Woah, calm down" he said both verbally and with mental reinforcement. "Aren't you afraid that people are going to hear you outside?"

"Not with soundproofing of this room. Tom doesn't like noise. " Susan stated matter-of-factly. She was programmed to answer any questions Peter asked fully and truthfully.

"Interesting" Peter thought out loud, as the door went up again and Katy came in.

Katy had a somewhat puzzled look on her face as she walked in. Her boss didn't normally let anybody else use is office, and what exactly was she needed for now? However, she always did was she was told and was ready to serve with whatever was asked of her.

Keeping Susan from saying or doing anything to interfere, Peter turned his attention to Katy and commanded her, nonverbally, to be calm and accept anything which was going to happen.

"Hi, Katy is it?" He started, faking curiosity.

"Yes, how can I be off assistance?" Katy answered cheerfully.

"In many interesting ways, my dear Katy, but first, do you find Susan attractive?" Peter was manipulating Katy's mind now. He didn't actually care what she felt or what she desired, but it appeared to him, that Susan was somewhat protective of Katy, and he wanted to use that.

Katy blushed slightly and answered shyly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.