Mind Over Matter - Cover

Mind Over Matter

Copyright© 2014 by Highrope

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Peter's headache turns out to be a power, allowing him to do, and have people do, anything he wants. What do a normal young man, with a slight affinity for sexual control and dominance, do when he discovers this kind of power? Find out!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oral Sex   Workplace  

Peter was relaxing naked on the floor of an apartment he had never been in before this afternoon. He had one hand behind his head as a cussion and the other was gently fondling the firm ass of one of the naked girls lying next to him.

He was wondering what was next now. He had found out how powerful and direct his abilities to control peoples minds could be and that the results could be very entertaining. However, apperently his subjects were aware that something was going on. While they might not be able to tell exactly what. He figured that he needed to concered about that. While Sara and Tanya might not have any problem with what was going one (which might be because of what he had done to them) others might not be so cool. Other people might not feel it being so morally right what he was doing.

So on one hand there might be concerquenses to messing with peoples and minds, on the other hand he had the possibility to do all the things he had always wanted to do. More importantly, he could be with all the women he wanted, how ever he wanted.

He was contemplating the situation when Tanya stirred and half asleep rubbed her clean shaven and still wet pussy agianst his leg. That settled it. Peter knew he would not be able to stop having sex with this kind of beautiful and willing fuck-toys. He would just have to be carefull how he went about doing things. He would have to stay under the radar, so to speak. Right now though he had two girls who needed to get another round of fucking.

He spend the next couple of hours having fun with Sara and Tanya. After he had emtied his load in Saras waiting mouth and seen her share it happily with Tanya, he took out his phone and started taking pictures of the girls. He made them take up different positions, alone and with each other. A few of the pictures were kind of innocent solo pictures, which could have passeds as simples nude modeling. The rest though were not so innocent. They used the entire appartment. Both Sara and Tanya posed bend over the couch, legs spred wide and fingers in pussies, not only their own.

It all turned into a full lesbian photo shoot where the girls had a 69'er on the kitchen table and ending up showering together. All of it recorded on Peter's phone. A shower Peter could not help but join.

With his libido under control, and his stomach growling Peter thought it was time to get something to eat. Tanya and Sara were more than happy to cook something up and, at Peters request, didn't even bother putting on clothes for the orcasion.

While they were figuring out food, Peter ones again moved to the couch to try and figure out his next move. With a power like this his options seem to be rather plentyfull. However, he still didn't know the extent of his powers. He had a few plans of what he could do with them which would set him up financially for life, and give him the freedom to hunt as much tail as he so desired. But before enacting these plans he needed to know a few things about his powers. It seem that people remembered and understood what he was doing to them, but would that really matter, if he could make them keep quiet? Also, how long time would his control last? He needed to find a situation where he could make a subject act massivly against his/her own will and be able to monitor how when the control stopped.

Just as he formulated a plan, he was brought back to reality by the sweet and juicy smell of bacon and eggs.

While eating, Peter asked Sara to text her boyfriend and ask him to come over.

"Why?" She asked curiosly. "Won't that be kind of awkward?"

Peter looked at her with a slight smile on his face.

"Well ... yeah, but I need him to do something for me." He answered knowingly.

"Okay" Sara said puzzled while finding her phone and starting texting.

When Saras boyfriend Thomas came into the apartment, some 30 mins later, he was shocked at what he saw. His girlfriend was in the middel of room, naked, with her side to him, straddling some random dude on the couch, while bouncing on his dick, grabbing her own tits and moaning loudly in pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.