Mind Over Matter - Cover

Mind Over Matter

Copyright© 2014 by Highrope

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Peter's headache turns out to be a power, allowing him to do, and have people do, anything he wants. What do a normal young man, with a slight affinity for sexual control and dominance, do when he discovers this kind of power? Find out!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oral Sex   Workplace  

Introduction: Thanks for the feedback. Apparently I need to proof read a bit more before I upload. I will do my best this time to keep the mistakes to a minimum. I would therefore hope that you give more feedback on the story itself and content, than my grammar. (Which sucks, I know)


Peter contemplated his situation. Somehow he had been given the power to control other people's minds. He knew that there was some kind of moral or ethical problem somewhere in this, but at this moment, with two hot girls sucking his cock and licking his balls, it was kind of hard for him to see it.

Besides Tanya, who he had fucked so thoroughly not too long ago, Sara, Tanya's flat mate, was sitting naked in front of him, looking up at him with her big blue eyes, as she buried his dick in her mouth to the hilt.

Sara had come home a short time after Peter and Tanya had been done on the dinner table. Tanya had washed up and Peter was just coming out of the shower, when he heard Sara come into the apartment. For a second he was afraid that her boyfriend was coming with her. That would have complicated things a bit, but it turned out she was alone.

Peter had put a towel around his waist and walked out to greet her. Sara had gasped when Peter emerged and shot a look to Tanya, who was still only wearing her black underwear. The look seemed to say something like "You dirty girl!".

"You could have told me you had company." She had said, in an attempt to sound offended. "I would have stayed a bit longer at Jeff's"

Sara was a pretty girl. She was not at all the same type as Tanya. Where Tanya was tall and lean, with dark skin and black hair, Sara was shorter, with a much fuller body and light blond hair, which went to around her shoulders. She had a sweet round face, with blue eyes and full lips. She was wearing a light white summer dress, which went to around her knees.

"I am happy you're here." Peter had said, after he had looked Sara up and down. "I think I would be great if you joined us in a little bit of fun."

"Okay? What kind of fun?" She had asked with a wry smile. Peter was already pushing her a little bit with his mind.

"The good kind" He had responded. "Be the way, I think you are wearing too much clothing. Would you mind taking it off?"

"Not at all" She had responded and stated loosening the straps of her dress. As it fell to the floor, it revealed a nice hourglass shaped figure, of a nice set of tits, properly a D-cup or more, a slim waist and full hips, with an ass to match.

Peter had told them to strip the underwear of each other, as he sat on the couch and watched. When there down to their birthday suits, they had gotten to their knees and crawled over to him.

And that was how he ended on a couch, in the apartment of some random girl, he just met that day, getting a good blow job by her and her flat mate, while leaning back and taking in some of the afternoon light coming from the balcony.

For a moment he was afraid that someone might see them through the big balcony window, but then he calmed himself by the thought, that the afternoon sun would turn the window into a mirror, for anyone looking in.

The sensation of having his balls sucked while his dick was being swallowed brought him out of his daze. He brought his hands down to the back of their necks and stroked them gently. They stopped what they were doing and looked up at him. While he had a lot of things he wanted to do to them, he needed to know a bit more about his ability.

He relaxed his brain as much he could, to try and make sure he wasn't controlling them. Went they did not seem to react he asked:

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because we like it!" Sara said.

"Why do you like it?" Peter asked. He knew that normally this would be a weird question to ask.

"Because you made us like it!" Tanya said, smiling happily, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"What?" Peter was taken quite aback by that answer. Sara looked confused at Tanya, like she was trying do hard algebra in her head.

"You are controlling us, right?" She asked, suddenly a bit nervous. "I mean, that is the only way I can explain what has happened today."

"Care to elaborate on that?"

"Well, when I first sat down with you" Tanya began "I didn't really know why, but something was drawing me there, and to talk to you. I am normally a very innocent girl" At this she giggled at little bit and blushed.

"You didn't sound so innocent earlier" Peter laughed at her.

"Buuut," She continued, trying to ignore his comment. "I really wanted to do all thoughts things we did. There was many times where I started to think if this was a good idea, but then something changed my mind. I don't know when I realized it was you doing it, but now that I think about it, I am certain somehow."

"So you know I am controlling you?"

"Yes"

"And that is okay with you?"

"Yes, I can't really explain why, maybe you are making me feel this way, but yes, I'm fine with it"

"I'm fine too, by the way" Sara chimed in. "I don't fully understand what is going on either, but it would certainly explain, why I am so eager to cheat on my boyfriend with you right now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.