Open House Exposure - Cover

Open House Exposure

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2014 by LiteroCat

Erotic Sex Story: Eager prospects walk in on naked seller and wife watching self porn. Some join and encourage exhibitionists and 1 surprising beauty....

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Fresh out of the shower, and three hours before we expected anyone to check out our Open House, I was sprawled naked on my towel on a sofa, trying to tempt my busy wife. She left laundry half folded when I switched on a sex tape of some of our public exploits. I love watching her strip in public and this was a mix of her stripping in tales I tell like I BURIED MY NAKED WIFE IN THE DESERT, DAWN JOGGERS, Wet Wrestling and so many others.

She couldn't ignore my dick climbing to full attention as I mauled it and recalled the explicit exploits on the tape. When I heard a low moan, I turned and saw her pulling her nipple under her tank top, her other hand in her panty, rubbing her little man. My dick surged as I looked forward to tasting that wet finger. The TV showed her sweet ass sticking out of the ground in Death Valley. As I'd zoomed in on her gorgeous, bare, swollen pussy I noticed the clock still flashing noon.

I turned back to the TV, cock in hand, when we heard the group of strangers approach us in the eerie silence of the desert. Their chatter hid the quiet mutters of the live prospects who walked into our Open House three hours early. Startled by a small sound, I turned and saw two people had broached the nearly closed door. A well-rounded, tall man with a short, thick beard stood next to a petite and very pretty young woman in tiny blue shorts and a blue, half-open hoody. Their eyes were wide open and fixed on the TV where my wife's moist, lusty pussy filled the big screen.

Others were squeezing into the foyer and surveyed the scene. I jumped up and stared silently for long seconds, my stiff cock bobbed and pointed at them until I ultimately grabbed the towel and clutched it to my groin in a crumpled bunch. Sue sprang to her feet as she pulled both hands from under her clothes; my eyes locked on the deep, bright, smiling azure eyes of the beauty who fluttered from my single exposed testicle to the TV to my eyes and back.

Though one hard nipple spoke louder, Sue spoke first and asked what they were doing there. Chubby Joe said they were there for the Open House and always arrived an hour before the set time. Sue gasped and pointed to the clock until we both understood why it STILL flashed noon! More people squeezed in behind beautiful, blonde Pan as word spread of the porno on my TV.

Joe stared speechlessly at Sue's heaving, covered chest and watched her other nipple stiffen until he was drawn back to the TV where the first stranger had his cock out and was approaching her plumped pussy. "Turn that off!" shouted Sue to regain some control. When I turned to grab the remote, my bare ass faced our complicit voyeurs. Beginning to feel naughty, I let my legs spread as I bent and surely let our 'guests' see my balls and cock from behind. I decided I wanted them to enjoy my exposure. With the TV turned off, just my more and more 'careless' exposure or Sue's embarrassed nipples were the only sordid targets.

Uncharacteristically, since Sue, not I, was known for her 'accidental' exposures, I said "I guess it's too late for THIS" and threw the towel down. Joe and Pan were pushed closer to us by the restless prospects and, just to be clear, I grabbed my straining cock and pulled the last bit of foreskin behind my crown. Now no one could deny they were staring!

Pan gulped; Sue gasped. "Come on in. Are you aware of the Naked Realtor program on cable? She caters to nudists and finding homes for them. They get dressed only between houses and strip naked as they tour the house and grounds. Let's try that here." I smiled broadly and pointed my dick at each prospect for consent. I couldn't wait to see beautiful Pan naked, even if I had to suffer Joe's hairy display.

"If you'd like a tour, remove all your clothes, fold and leave them near the door- everything but shoes." Sue stared at my private, pulsing, purple-headed flesh that was rarely exposed so publically. Though I nodded at Pan, Joe was quick and first to peel off his shirt, pants and boxers. She stepped away from the jiggly adipose depot and the six-inch pole that extended from his groin. "There will be no sexual intimacy without consent." Two men and two women behind Pan stripped and waited anxiously. Hips thrust slightly forward, I approached Sue. She knew what I planned.

"Would PAN be short for Pandora, by chance?" She nodded slowly. "Great! I always wanted to see and maybe climb into Pandora's Box!" I smiled a wicked smile. She dipped her head coyly, yet still didn't strip. When she looked up at me, I wiped the small, clear drop of sweetness, already escaping my stiffness, against Sue's thigh and peeled her shorts to the floor. She didn't protest, but kept her eyes fixed on Pan's. She left her hands at her sides as I pulled her pink, pedestrian, poly panty up snugly and checked that her plump vulva described a lusty camel toe. To emphasize her raphe, I ran a finger between her labia. She blinked and sighed as I slid across her stiff clit.

Pan's mouth was hanging open as I lifted Sue's top and paused against the bottom of the soft little mounds. "Up." I whispered and Sue raised her arms. I lifted her tank top to her chin as I forced it against her chest so her tiny tits would rebound. When the top hit the sofa and Sue was left in shoes and snug panty, I nodded to Pan to suggest she needed to remover her top. She paled, but slowly unzipped the rest of her hoody. A grey sport bra appeared to be struggling to hold back her hidden charms.

After folding and placing the hoody down next to the clothes from the two, now naked, women in the hall, Pan looked around and wiggled out of her snug shorts. When she turned to place them on her hoody, we were treated to her picture perfect, well-toned gluts in a tiny thong. Her own bald camel toe spilled over the tiny triangle that pretended to be a panty. The royal blue bit of panty had just a narrow strip of dry fabric at the top. She looked back at the naked women, Sue's crotch and my oscillating penis before hooking her thumbs in her pretense of a panty and silently shimmied it off.

"There you have it. THIS is what Pandora's bald Box looks like. Your wife's is much more beautiful, as proven on that tape. Can we take that tour now?" Was her defiance to cover her embarrassment, or lack of it?

"Sorry, no. You aren't naked yet. And I need to closely and extensively examine the evidence before I can comment on the status of your pussies. Do you need help pulling that tight bra off?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.