Obedience - Cover

Obedience

by Phil E. Hebe

Copyright© 2014 by Phil E. Hebe

BDSM Sex Story: The title says it all. A newly married woman is taught to obey by a teacher of such things.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

She remembered the beginning well. It was Friday night. Her husband, Bill, and his two closest friends were watching Friday Night Football. Never a sports nut, she consoled herself with wine. It was two weeks after her period, always at time when she was at her horniest. Once the wine kicked in she was coquettish, flirting with the men and being just this side of being naughty.

By the time the game ended Jan was two-and-three-quarter sheets to the wind, and as horny as all get out. Bill saw all the signs. "Would you like my friends to fuck you?" he asked.

"That would be nice," she answered in a playful voice.

"Then go up to each of them, take their cocks out of their pants, suck on it, and beg them to fuck you." She was just in the proper mood to do as her husband said. She sucked the cock of each man and asked him to fuck her. She went back to her husband. "Happy?" she asked in a voice that was quickly slurring.

"Not yet. Take your clothes off and get in the doggy position."

It was one big sexy game to Jan. She stripped and got on her hands and knees. The three men took her in rapid succession.

Saturday her husband said, "You were a very naughty girl last night."

"But you said..."

"Saying and doing are two completely different things. Just because I said it did not mean you had to go to each man, suck his cock, and beg him to fuck you. You could have refused. Now it is my duty, as your husband, to apply corrective action. Take all your clothes off."

"What are you going to do?"

"Spank you, there is no other recourse."

She could feel herself start to tremble as she unbuttoned her blouse. "Are you sure you must spank me?"

"Absolutely. Now hurry along. We haven't all night."

Jan knew her husband, once he made up his mind there usually was nothing she could do to change it. It was worth one more try. "But..."

"No more buts. The only butt I want to see is over my lap."

"Yes, Sir." She continued to undress until she stood before him completely naked. He slid to the center of the couch and patted his thigh. She went and climbed up on the couch, and laid down as he wanted. The first whack came down hard on her right cheek. It burned and she began to cry.

In high school she was a wisp of a girl and terribly shy. She envied the girls that had bosoms for the boys to ogle over. Since none of the school boys were interested in taking her to the senior prom her father arranged for a friend of the family to escort her. He was ten years her senior, and knew a thing or two about women and dating. He made the night perfect, and she was smitten. On the second date he took her to his apartment. He ordered her to undress. She was too bashful to comply. "Do you want to go out with me again? he asked. She nodded her head. "Then you need to undress for me. Do you want me to do it?" Jan again nodded her head. This was the only man that ever paid the slightest attention to her and she didn't want to lose him. She was sure there was nothing in her life that was harder for her to do then stand perfectly still while he took off her clothes. Somehow she turned when he said turn. Her body turned to goose bumps as he ran his hand down the front of he body and up the back. He told her how beautiful she was. Jan even quizzed him. "Aren't I too skinny? Isn't my chest too flat?" "No," he answered, "Everything is perfect." She was in love. The courtship was short; they married a week after she graduated.

She loved to hear her husband tell her how beautiful she was, even if she knew she was of plain face and body. She quickly learned the compliment only came when she was completely naked. She spent as much time being naked with him as she could. When he complained about getting hair in his mouth when he ate at the "Y", she went to her beautician for a complete body waxing. When she showed him the result he said, "You have perfected perfection." She stood in front of a mirror and looked at the opening to her sex with the hood just peeking out. He had told her a while ago that she had an impressive clit. She wasn't sure what he meant, didn't all girls have clits? She didn't want to look stupid about her own body so she never asked him what he meant. It was almost a half inch long when she was fully aroused and super sensitive to touch. He had told her how glad he was that her sex was now on display and not hidden behind a bush of hair. If that was what he wanted then that was what he would get. That became her motto for her marriage.

After the sixth or eighth slap, she lost count, her poor bottom stung like the devil. When she thought he was through she was about to get up, but his hand kept pressure on the small of her back. "Spread your legs." His other hand pushed on her thigh until she complied with his wishes. Much to her surprise he started diddling her, softly. He knew how she liked her pussy played with. Her crying stopped and a smile crept onto her face. His fingers found her clitoris. There was nothing she liked better then to have him tease her "little man in the boat," as it had been once described to her. It was a sure fire way to have a climax, which he gave her. When she finally got to stand up she was grinning from ear to ear.

"It would seem that your punishment was a failure," her husband said.

"That was fun!"

"From now on a spanking and diddling will be your reward for pleasing me."

"And how may I please you?"

"By doing everything I tell you to do."

"Including begging your friends to fuck me?"

"Including you begging my friends to fuck you."

Bill had Jan get her nipples and the top of her hood pierced with small gold rings. He bought decorative feathers for her to hang from the rings. The feathers were just like the ones in the latest erring fashion, except they were made to hang from the rings. They came in several colors so she had a choice each day as to what she wanted to wear. When he came home from work he expected her to wear nothing else but the feathers. When his friends came over she was to wear only the feathers. It made quite a hit with his buddies. She was there for them for the asking. When her parents were due for a visit Bill told Jan that she would wear only her feathers for them.

She told him, "I would sooner hide in the back of the closet, like my parents cockapoodle does in a thunderstorm, than let my parents see me wearing only fancy feathers."

"Need I remind you that you promised me your complete obedience?"

She weighed what was more important, her word to him or her vanity. Her word won. Not that she didn't feel completely ashamed as she stood only wearing feathers before her parents.

"I applaud you," her father said to her husband, "to see that you have been able to drive her out of her shell. God knows I tried and failed."

"I think she is at her most beautiful this way," Bill answered.

"I must agree," her father said.

"We can't thank you enough for bringing our daughter out of the darkness and into the light. If there is any thing, any thing at all, that we can do for you, just asked, and we will comply," Her mother said.

"And if I asked that her father fuck his daughter would he do it?" Bill asked, surely pushing the limits.

There was a long pause, what some would call a pregnant pause. "Yes, I suppose he would," Jan's mother answered.

Jan was shocked at the thought. When her parents left she asked, "Would you really have my father fuck me?"

"Have you ever thought what it would be like?"

"Once when I was twelve. I accidentally saw him naked and wondered what it would be like to have his penis in my vagina."

"Well, perhaps one day I will fulfill your wonder."

Bill had sex with Jan every night of the week. If she was on her period he had anal sex with her. Orgasms for her were hard to come by with ordinary sex. She strove hard to be his exemplary wife and sex partner so he would spank and diddle her. She always had an orgasm that way.

"We are going to visit my mentor. Wear your feathers under a plain dress."

She guessed that she would be taking her dress off to show off her feathers to his mentor. Jan wondered who that was, Bill never mentioned a mentor before. When she asked he said, "You'll see." She wore a loose fitting dress that had a zipper down the front from collar to hem. They drove to a very palatial estate fronted by a curved drive. The door was answered by a butler, and they were shown to a great room filled with antiques. Bill's mentor, a Mr. Hessen, greeted them in a light blue pull over sweater and navy blue slacks. He carried a riding crop. He was a good twenty years older than Bill and when he talked it was with a strong European accent.

"Take off your dress and show Mr. Hessen your feathers." As she was taking off the dress a young girl dressed in a short skirted, French maid's uniform appeared next to her to take away the dress. She found herself more ashamed to be nearly naked in front of the maid then she was in front of her husband's mentor. The maid assumed a discrete position against one wall after she put Jan's clothes in a closet. Mr. Hessen looked Jan over critically. He used the tip of the crop to lift the feathers to get a better look at her sex. Jan blushed as she looked at the maid, who was looking at her and couldn't possibly be more that twelve or thirteen-years-old. Seemingly satisfied with what he saw in the front he told Jan to turn around. He again used the tip of the riding crop, this time to push open a cheek of her buttocks. Jan's first thought was that the maid again saw her being shamed.

"Turn around." Mr. Hessen again instructed. She turned. "On your knees, open my fly, and suck my cock." She quickly looked at Bill who nodded his head in agreement. When she pulled his cock out of his pants she was awed to find it quite thick. She took it in her mouth and felt it growing. His was the biggest cock she had ever seen. At least twice the size of her husband's cock or any of his friends. It was circumcised. The glans was the size of a ping pong ball and in the familiar shape of a WW1 helmet with a red stripe at the bottom edge, and curving up to a large urethra opening. The shaft was thick and ropy with purple veins. His scrotum was equally large and hanging down with the weight of two sizable balls. "Thank you," he said. Jan went to tuck it back into his pants, but realized it was impossible with it being fully aroused. "That's okay. Just leave it out. It is used to being out." Mr. Hessen had Jan sit across from the two men and was specifically told to keep her legs open so he could see her pussy. She couldn't take her eyes off of his cock. Every time she did they would snap right back to it.

In the great room Bill gave Jan the news. "I am leaving you here with Mr. Hessen for a week. He is the best one to teach you to be a perfect obedient."

"But haven't I been a good wife? I have obeyed your every desire. I try very hard to please you."

"I know you do. He will just smooth out some of your rough edges. You will see. Plus I already paid for your training and it is non refundable." Jan could see where Bill would hate to lose money. He cherished his every dollar.

"But he carries a horse whip."

"All the more reason to obey?"

When Bill kissed his wife at the front door she started crying. That was always a problem, she cried easily. He wiped away her tears and said, "Enough of that. The week will pass quickly, you will see."

"Gretchen, take Jan to the bedroom and prepare her for me," Mr. Hessen told the maid.

"Follow me, please," the maid told Jan. When they got to the bedroom the maid took off Jan's feathers. "Lie face down on the bed," Gretchen said.

"Why?"

"Just please cooperate. It is Mr. Hessen's orders."

When Jan was on the bed as directed, Gretchen stretched out Jan's arm toward the bedpost, and then tied it with soft rope. She did the same to the other arm, and then did both legs. Jan was spread eagle. "Now what?" Jan asked.

"Shh." Gretchen stood in the corner. Soon Mr. Hessen came into the bedroom. Mr. Hessen commented to Gretchen on Jan's slight frame and small butt. She felt his weight on top of her and worried that her small sex would not accommodate his huge cock. He pushed his cock into her pussy. It fit perfectly, and felt wonderful to her. When he had finished all he did was comment, "She will do." Do what? Jan wondered. Gretchen untied Jan. "Go to sleep now," Gretchen said as she covered Jan with a bed sheet. Jan watched as Mr. Hessen left the room and Gretchen went into the en suite. When she came out she was in a nightgown. Jan wondered if she was going to climb in bed with her, but no, Gretchen pulled out a trundle bed and slept next to the big bed.

In the morning when Jan awoke there was everything she needed in the en suite. As soon as she was finished Gretchen lubricated her anus and sex, and then tied Jan's hands behind her back. "More of Mr. Hessen's orders?" Jan asked. "Yes," was the answer. "Oh, we can't forget these," Gretchen said, and reattached the feathers to Jan's piercing rings. In the dining room Gretchen fed Jan farina with a spoon as if she was a baby since she could not feed herself.

After breakfast Mr. Hessen said to Jan, "The only thing you are to me is a pussy, a walking, talking pussy. As long as you remember that and obey my every word and we will get along fine." As if to prove his point he ordered Jan to get into the doggy position after Gretchen untied her arms. He played with her pussy for a quite a while before he took her from behind. He did not hurry the intercourse, either. As soon as he was finished Gretchen was there with a bed pan. She said, "Squat over this and drain his semen from your vagina." Jan found it awkward, but managed to do what she was told. Gretchen wiped Mr. Hessen's cock with a warm, wet wash cloth. She turned to Jan. "Done?" she asked.

"Yes."

Gretchen picked up the bed pan and spilled the contents into a jar. "You will be served this for supper," Gretchen told Jan. She was joking, right?

Jan again had her arms pinned behind her back at supper. Gretchen fed her. At the end of the meal Jan was served ice cream dessert with semen topping. Gretchen spoon fed it into Jan's mouth. She had no choice but to swallow. It was either that or the whip. It wasn't as near as bad as she thought it would be. It was salty with a slightly sweet tangy flavor.

Later on in the evening Jan's arms were tied at the wrists and strung up toward the ceiling. She could either hang by her arms or stand on her tiptoes. Mr. Hessen whipped her butt. She immediately started crying. "You have a choice. Stop crying or I continue whipping." It took all her will power to stop the tears. "You will be whipped every day as part of your training," he said. Her heart sank.

She quickly learned that Mr. Hessen was strict and quick with the whip. He never hit her real hard, but hard enough to get her attention. She had to ask his permission for every thing she did. She needed permission to sit at the dinner table and then permission to eat. After permission was granted she made sure she thanked him. Sometimes it was only a simple, "Thank you," and other time, depending on the situation, it became, "Thank you for using me for your pleasure." She also thanked him for every command he gave her whether she wanted to do it or not. Refusal was out of the question. The business end of the whip was quick to be used if she showed any sign of being hesitant to respond. She thanked him for being told to walk upright, to walk on her knees, to crawl on all four, even to crawl on her belly. She thanked him for everything.

He made her stand over a cat litter box and pee while he watched. There was no cat in the house. The cat litter box was only there for her to use after he granted her permission to stand over it and relieve herself. It was just one more way to belittle her.

His genitals made a formidable bulge in his pants, but mainly he wore it outside his trousers to make it easy for Jan to kiss, lick, or suck it at his command. He fucked her five or six times a day, and the semen was saved for supper. She didn't think a man was capable of sex that many times a day, but he was.

She never knew how the semen would be served. One night it was mixed in with a clear broth soup, another it was used as gravy over her mashed potatoes. It always left an after taste in her mouth. After a while it became a game, what was the semen used for this time, as a salad dressing? To be slathered over bread like butter? One day she was sure they forgot, only to find it in her after dinner coffee.

He liked to finger fuck her, not with just one finger, but three or four. Sometimes he forced his whole hand into her vagina. He always had her suck on his fingers after he did it. She quickly got to know the taste of her pussy. He order her to masturbate while he watched. When he wasn't touching her she was expected to touch herself. If she forgot, Gretchen was there to remind her. "Put your fingers in your pussy and play with yourself, or Mr. Hessen will be mad and punish you."

Jan knew she could leave whenever she wanted. Her clothes were in the closet, and the front door was never locked. Every time she thought of running she came up with an excuse not to. Maybe she deserved, or dare she think, she enjoyed being sexually used and abused by Mr. Hessen. Maybe because her husband wanted her here and he would be greatly disappointed if she left. Maybe because she was just too chicken to leave. What ever the reason she stayed on day after day.

During small talk, which there wasn't much time for, Jan found out that Gretchen was Mr. Hessen's niece and had lived with him most of her life after her parents died. She enjoyed working with the women who were brought in for training, and hoped some day her uncle would train her too. At first Jan could not envision such a life, but upon reflection she wondered if her life would not have been better for it. She certainly could not have built the wall around herself like she did.

Gretchen was always close by to help in any way needed. She was excellent with ropes and knots, and could tie up Jan in a matter of minutes at Mr. Hessen's command. Mr. Hessen's favorite roping was to have Jan's head tied to his crotch, so all she could do was suck on his cock.

Gretchen was also Jan's caregiver, feeding her and bathing her. Jan was not allowed to do either. Gretchen rubbed in a cooling ointment on Jan's butt after particularly strenuous obedience sessions. She kept Jan's vagina and anus well lubricated.

There were three other people in the house with them, the butler, a housekeeper and a cook. At first Jan was embarrassed to be naked in front of them, but then noticed they paid her no mind whatsoever. All of them ignored what was going on with Mr. Hessen and Jan, even when she was being fucked in the doggy position in the middle of the great room.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.