The Wizards of Nowy Warsaw - Cover

The Wizards of Nowy Warsaw

Copyright© 2014 by Invid Fan

Chapter 13

Kasia sat herself on her brother's bed, hand reaching out to touch Harveen's fur. She softly stroked her back, eyes trying not to fill with tears.

"I don't want to believe it."

Her brother nodded from the bed. He sat up against the headboard, Harveen's arms and legs wrapped around his nude body. His right hand joined Kasia's.

"And she blames herself."

"That's stupid."

"I know."

She sighed. Rape. Roda had warned her, back on the Exodus. Told her that her mother was looking to make Liuz her male protector in that sea of strangers. It had seemed weird and strange back then, but now...

"We should contact soldiers. The ship can't go through the lock until morning."

"No." Harveen's voice was muffled. Liuz nodded.

"It can't heal her. Can't undo it. Send a message to him that he is barred from dealing with us, and probably shouldn't return to Nowy Warsaw."

"OK." Readying herself, she took a deep breath, hand pushing down as she stood. Her second crutch quickly found itself in its home under her arm. "You staying here tomorrow?"

"Yeah." Liuz pulled Harveen closer. "I don't want to leave her alone. You know everything for the meeting."

She nodded.

"If you need anything, knock on the wall."

"Maybe bring a pitcher of water and some cups?"

"Sure."


Kasia closed the bedroom door as the lamp went out behind her. She let herself lean against the latched door, a wave of exhaustion flowing through her.

Another change.

She thought things had settled down, with construction finished. Life had fallen into a rather nice, comfortable rhythm. They would adapt to this, yes. Help Harveen in any way possible. But she had liked the security she had felt, the comfort of the sameness of each day. It would take time to regain that.

Probably about as long as it took Harveen to give birth.

She pushed off the door. Babies. Cubs. At least they wouldn't be hers, but in a way they would be. They'd be Liuz's, and what was his was hers. IF Harveen was with child. She seemed to think so, even though barely any time had passed.

Well, it's not like anyone else would know better.

She made her way down the hall. Everyone had been kicked out, those who wouldn't return home told to camp somewhere. The Mill and other buildings had been locked. It was early still, but the day had been long. Kasia would get the water, hopefully find someone to carry it for her, then...

She saw movement in the main room. The Kikker woman, Tabia, was sitting holding a book. Kasia stopped, moving closer to the wall. Something wasn't right. The woman turned the page, face intent. She couldn't read. They had asked. Reading Polish would have been a useful skill for the newcomer. What was the title? Kasia tried to focus. Tabia helpfully raised the book closer to her face.

What Is Possible.

Kasia felt herself go cold. That book had not been left out. It had been on a shelf. Nothing about it was forbidden to those who worked here, yet...

Tabia set the book in her lap, still open. Reaching into a pocket in her skirt, she pulled something out. Paper. A thin stick appearing in her other hand, she swiftly wrote.

Spy.

She was a spy.

There was no other reason. No reason at all. A bad spy, too, to do it so openly. Maybe she was afraid to remove the book from the room, or use a light here once all were asleep. Maybe she was being forced to do this, half wanting to be caught.

Maybe Kasia was just being silly, and she was copying words to learn the meaning of later.

Kasia stepped back down the hall. The 'why' of this didn't matter now. She had to do something. Go to the King. No. Go to Chief Ajani. See if he really sent these two. Find out where they came from.

All things for tomorrow. Tonight, she just had to get Harveen some water.

Reaching out, she opened her bedroom door, closing it somewhat loudly. She moved slowly down the hall.

"Anyone still here?"

Tabia stood beside the cushioned chair, hands empty. Her breasts seemed to heave under the cloth shirt.

"I am, Lady." Her Polish seemed better. Almost, Kasia though, as if she forgot to hide her skill. Forcing herself, Kasia smiled.

"Good. Could you take a pitcher of water and some cups to Liuz's room? Just place them on the nightstand. Don't disturb them. You can then go to bed."

"Yes, Lady." She bowed, moving swiftly to the kitchen. Taking a few more steps into the room, Kasia glanced down at the small table. The book was lying there, cover down. His Grace himself had written it, complete with illustrations. Descriptions of incredible marvels from his old world, machines that flew, sailed, rolled. Set down on paper before more of his memories of that time slipped away.

She turned away from the book, moving towards the door. Kasia wished she had an excuse to get Tabia out of there. Not have her under the same roof as her brother and the other workers. But, it would have to do for tonight. As Tabia slowly walked away with a pitcher on a tray, Kasia locked the front door.

She had never done that before.


Liuz woke.

He had to piss.

His first attempt to remedy this situation failed. Something was holding him down in the darkness of his bedroom. Something strong. Soft. Furry.

Ah, right. Harveen.

Liuz considered. He was on the left side of the bed. The bedpan, if he remembered correctly, was on the right side, as that's where he usually ended up in the night. Could he get it without disturbing his friend?

No.

He sighed. It couldn't be helped. Gently, he detached his friend from his body. Her arms were the easiest, taking mere moments. She didn't seem to notice. Both her legs, however, were wrapped around his right leg. He sat up, their grip tightening. Liuz glanced at her face, then over her. Could he reach the piss pot from here? Nope. Resigning himself, he used as little force as he could get away with spreading her legs. Unable to completely detach them, he did manage to create enough of an opening that his leg could slip out. Releasing her, the furry legs snapped closed, now wrapped around themselves instead of him. Sliding forward, he sent his bare feet towards the wood floor. A moment later he stood in the dim starlight.

He walked around the bed. The colored glass container sat on the floor. He was sure he had left it UNDER the bed. Had she used it? If so, he was impressed that she could find it without waking him. Picking it up, he pulled out the glass stopper. Yup, it had liquid in it. Placing the stopper on the night stand, he lowered the bottle and slipped his cock into it.

The body, he noted, seemed to often be in conflict with itself. For example, now. His body had done a very notable job of not releasing urine while he slept. It had closed off all the valves, allowing nothing to escape. Very well done. Now, however, those same safety valves refused to believe their job was over. He could feel the pressure build behind them, as his bladder received the OK to release its contents, yet they stayed stubbornly closed. He closed his eyes, forcing his lower body to relax even more.

The dam burst.

With a sigh of intense pleasure, he moved the bottle so the golden liquid hit the sides instead of the collecting piss, silencing the process. He glanced at the bed. Harveen was on her side facing him, eyes open. She smiled.

"I have seen Kasia release water, but not you."

"Well, now you have." He looked down. "I had a lot in me, it looks like."

"Sounds like, too." She sat up, legs hanging off the bed but not reaching the floor. "I am sorry, Liuz."

"For what?" The flow slowly stopped. He waited a moment, then forced a continuation. His bladder liked to play games.

"Being so..." Her head dropped, arms wrapping around herself. "Being in your bed."

"Harveen..." He pulled his cock out, grabbing some cloth item from the nightstand to wipe it off. He exchanged the cloth for the stopper, sealing the bedpan as he placed it on the floor away from the bed.

"I'm forcing you to stay here tomorrow. I'm being so selfish!"

"There's nothing wrong with that, sometimes." He sat beside her, drawing her body against him. "You need me, I'm here. I'll always be here."

"I've always loved you." Her eyes were on the window, faint starlight illuminating the floor below. "Thought I was telling you."

"I never have been good at understanding Watu. It's a strange language."

"But I'm using Polish now." Her eyes met his. He nodded.

"Like a civilized person."

She growled. A moment later she had her face buried against his chest. Liuz moved himself fully onto the mattress, Harveen following. She lay half on top of him.

"My babies..."

"How many, do you think?"

"It depends on HIM." She spit the word out, spit hitting Liuz's chest. "From HIM, maybe two. A better Watu ... six?"

"They'll be my cubs."

"Then eight, twelve. As many as my body can handle." She slid up him. "We can't mate. I know that. We can never mate. So..."

"We don't have to, for us to be a family." He kissed her. Her lips pressed back. Liuz felt sleep overcoming him as the kiss ended, Harveen snuggling closer.

He didn't know how he was ever going to sleep alone again.


Kasia made her way down the Palace hallway.

A young page walked beside her, the preteen boy guiding her to the meeting room. She knew where it was, naturally, but did not mind the escort. She was not known to all, but no guards bothered her and her companion. You'd think with her crutches she'd be a distinctive figure, but, apparently, no.

They rounded a corner, light from large windows filling the hall. A handful of Kikker were gathered outside her destination. Chief Ajani must be here. One of the Kikker turned, face coming into full view. Kasia found herself stopping.

"Issa!"

His eyes widened as they fell on her. Abandoning the others, the teen swiftly approached her, mouth in one of his large grins.

"Kasia!" He took her offered hand, gently kissing her knuckles with those enormous lips. She giggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.