My Everett Mountain Retreat
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by Jack Spratt

Special thanks to Jim7-2017 for his expertise in editing and proofing. We won’t mention his shitty bunny recipes which are in very poor taste.


Special Thanks to Paul Raab for his idea used in this chapter.


Lazeez Jiddan’s name is used with permission!


One last read thru by Pete ‘the old fart’ 2017


The following epistle is a direct continuation of Chapter Eleven and when I say direct I mean direct, there is no preamble! You might want to consider re-reading the prior chapters again. After all, it has been more than two years.


But now it was time to get serious! The rescue of the eleven people was a big win for the Vets at ‘The Action Center’, but that accomplishment hadn’t solved the major problem. We, as a group, still hadn’t the foggiest who the hell was responsible for all the kidnappings, and why they had happened. There were no ransom demands when the Generals were abducted, and we were still in the dark as to why General Wellington’s wife and daughter and the seven others were also abducted. Just more questions and no bloody answers!


Don was thankful that Jayden, Charlize, Teagan, the Key twins and now Randi, plus others in assisting him in recharging his old body and keeping his sexual spirit alive and well. His girls actually gave him a reason for living.


Don, like Skip, just couldn’t let anything go! All the outstanding questions had to be answered!


For those who are interested, all the bunnies are still doing fine ... so suck it up bunny haters!!!!


Randi Farris was looking at me, hell she was beautiful!

“Don, can I shower?”

Of course, John Thomas was agreeing, he was even suggesting we shower together. He was bound and determined to be part of the conversation and embarrass me.

“Of course, I was thinking the same thing.”

The look on Randi’s face was frighteningly insightful; I believe she was actually thinking like John Thomas! Who’d a thought!


Randi had that ‘Boy, do I have you really confused‘ look on her face, she knew what she was going to do, but I was still wondering why she was doing it and why the hell this was happening. Did I want Randi? You bet, aye, but shit; I was really dead tired and mentally exhausted, and now totally confused. Deep in my mind, I was concerned I might do something really stupid! Again, I repeat, in my exhausted and tired condition, I was petrified I would do something really horrific that I would regret. This situation with Randi being here at the cottage, at this time, was never in my wildest dreams when the events of the evening began! Randi must have had a third sense to read my simple mind. She grabbed my hand.

“Donny, where’s the shower?”

Donny‘, I haven’t been called that since I graduated from short pants!

Like Denny Dimwit, I pointed to the back of the cabin. Randi was now moving, pulling her little boy with her. She smiled, and I watched her undress ... What a vision, not so much as to what she had, but the way she presented it. I could now answer Skip’s demanding question without equivocation; Randi was a natural red head, and had red hair all over her beautiful body. She had a racing strip of red hair just above her ‘man in a boat‘ who’d currently made himself evident, my tired imagination had him waving a flag; John Thomas was sure he was waving it at him. My brain had turned to mush and I just stood and stared. Shit, I was dead tired! Unfortunately, I knew I would likely do something, something really stupid, that I was guaranteed to regret! Any other time, a night with Randi would have been an adventure; but tonight, not so much!


“Don, if you are going to shower, I suggest stop staring at me and get undressed.”

Next thing I recall was undressed and Randi was hauling me into the shower tugging on John Thomas; I had to admit that part of the night felt good! She actually bathed me. What I learned tonight was Randi had very soft hands. John Thomas was so impressed with manipulations, he actually ejaculated on her legs; when my numb mind finally realized what had happened, and to say I was totally mortified would be an understatement! Randi was a trooper, she didn’t have to say a thing and her smile said everything. Being self-confident, she just cleaned John Thomas and herself from the blobs of thick cum running down her thighs. Then she dried my tired body, led me to bed, and had me lie down. I fell asleep. Sometime later in the evening, I felt someone moving my head, Randi, my face was between her breasts, then she maneuvered her body, one of her nipples was rubbing my lips, oh, she did taste good. I crashed.


Sometime during the night, my body slipped downwards, my nose was at Randi’s belly button, she had a very deep innie! Each new breath had me taking in volumes of her very heady pheromones. I slept like a baby.


I woke with a start, it took me a moment to realize where the hell I was and with whom, Randi! The red tuft of hair just above her clitoris was the clincher. She was still asleep, so I just gazed at her attributes which I didn’t have the capacity to totally appreciate last night, but I did now!

Her tummy had just a slight bulge, her innie was very deep, her inner thighs were spotted with a few freckles, her pussy was beyond description; her mons were large for her body, her luv lips were wide and thick and currently were glistening with translucent moisture. My tongue had a mind of its own and flicked just to get a little taste ... No disappointment there! Randi stirred. I looked up and was looking into her deep green eyes. She moved her body, actually her legs. She widened her stance, giving me an impressive view of Valhalla.

“Good morning, Don, you feeling better?”

Then my childish moment in the shower came rushing back to me. Me, spraying cum on her Randi’s beautiful thighs, like a little kid with his wee-wee squirting prematurely on Randi; then without a comment, Randi cleaning up her little boy’s lack of control, boy did I feel irresponsible. I was blushing, and that doesn’t happen very often.

“Randi, what can I say, I can’t believe it happened. My only excuse was fatigue and total exhaustion. Actually, when you accompanied me to the cabin, it was a pleasant surprise.”

“Don, you’ve nothing to be ashamed of. I didn’t help. As you said, you were pooped! I shouldn’t have spent so much time washing your hard cock, but it is such a nice one!”


Then I couldn’t help myself, I licked her clitoris, then started sucking. Randi moaned and then grabbed the back of my head pulling me into her pussy. It wasn’t long before Randi was in the throes of a strong impressive climax, and that was when I found out Randi was a squirter, like Jayden; it took just a moment before I covered her opening. But her first ejaculation of luv juice was now dripping off my chin and chest.

“Now, I have something to be embarrassed about, I should have warned you.”

“You taste good, Randi!”


This morning we showered separately. I went first while Randi, still in bed, enjoyed the afterglow of her multiple climaxes. With a fresh coffee in hand, I turned on the news. There in living color were our two city buses, four-ways flashing. The announcer was giving a running commentary of the events.

There seems to be some confusion among the constabulary as to how and why two city buses happened to end up outside Detective Ray Twayne’s office building. No one has revealed anything we can verify. Detective Twayne actually seemed a bit frustrated. When my cameraman and I moved to get closer look at the buses, the stench, of what I can only describe as a major sewer back up, had us all choking, and gasping for fresh air. The curious thing was all the passengers on the two buses were bound with plastic zip ties but once more we ran into a brick wall asking for an explanation. An additional surprise was the volume of drugs and drug paraphernalia being unloaded from back of each bus, again our questions seem to fall on deaf ears.”

The man continued with more unanswered questions. ‘Why was the bus seats covered in plastic? Where did the buses come from? We checked the vehicle numbers to learn they were supposed to be in the City’s service garage. Who was behind this? Where did all the drugs come from? Was there a raid somewhere in Abbotsville?

Detective Twayne was less than forthcoming.


It was nearly eleven, so we had to get our asses in gear. The Action Center would be bursting at the seams with activity. Everything appeared to go well last night with the exception of my personal embarrassment with Randi!

“Randi, we have to get dressed and leave, we can eat at The Center.”

She smiled at me and managed to expose her moist pussy, and somehow, she managed to spread her bum cheeks providing me with a very close-up view of her beautiful rose colored anal pucker. It had a very vivid solid raised rim, a nearly perfect circle, sort of a reddish color. My guess it was still a virgin opening, no wrinkles! Only time and opportunity would tell. Randi and her magnificent body headed for the shower!


Fortunately, Randi had spare clothing in her overnight bag, so we arrived at the center in good shape. The place was a zoo, even festive! We did do good work last evening. Everything went off like clockwork. Today, the group would enjoy the results of a job well done. Tomorrow, we had to get back to work. Skip and Ian were in a deep discussion. Randi headed to her work station where Peanut and his girls were doing their thing. Now with fresh coffee and two bagels, I joined Skip and Ian.

“Hello, Don; did you and Randi have an enjoyable evening?”

“What do you mean? We all had a good evening. When I got to the cottage, the adrenalin was gone, and I crashed.”

“And Randi?”

Skip had a very wicked smile on his face.

“She crashed as well. I still feel exhausted.”

Skip was about to push again but fortunately Ian intervened.

“Our patrols have been on the streets all night. Both houses are still being searched. Our sources at General Wellington’s office advised that the shit really hit the fan. Wellington has had his Security team on the carpet since he arrived back in his office wearing a paper uniform that no one could trace to its source. He also had a zip-lock bag of his personal effects, again there was no explanation! He wanted to know who kidnapped him and his family and how in the hell did he ended up in a Hospital Emergency Room dressed in a paper uniform!”

“Has he called here?”

“No, not that I am aware of. He is likely still fighting off the crap the perps had him on; but, once he has all his faculties working, there is good possibility he will think of his old buddy, Don!”

“Thanks, Ian, you are such a help. Did anything of interest happen during the searches of the two buildings? Any sign of additional perps? We couldn’t have caught all of them! There have to more roaming around.”

“We have had patrols rolling continually since our interventions. The SUVs we had been following have all been returned to the rental companies. That, we didn’t expect, since there is over six days left on the prepaid rental agreements. The perps who are still roaming free know what happened to their buddies, but are likely hesitant about being aggressive until they figure out what and who they are up against. By now they know their missing men are Detective Ray Twayne’s guests as a result of a free ride on a city bus. It will be interesting to hear who is representing them. They haven’t had the best of luck, recently.”


There was so much going on, so many questions, with all the confusion, maybe this was the time to have a heart to heart talk with Dwayne Riser from 47 Wandering Place, Abbotsville. I still don’t think he had a clue about who he was in bed with. But he was ‘Panel Corp.’ both of them, and his signature could do us a world of good. I needed at least four of his signatures for my sinister plan. It was highly illegal, but I was confident, the last thing Riser would be looking for was police attention. This might be the time to have a very private tête-à-tête with Mr. Riser. But first, I had to have Mr. Haley complete a few forms for his signatures.


The Vets were basting in their well-deserved ‘job well done’. Cookie must had cooked and baked all night as there was a continuous flow of mouthwatering treats and desserts. Skip was in paradise, sampling every dessert at least twice. I enjoyed the coffee, in the few quiet moments, my mind; oh my shitty mind was creating numerous questions that had no answers! First we had to wait for the results of the searches on both properties and of course ‘The Sea Farer’. It was my hope that we would be able to glean some info which would allow us to proceed forward. It would be nice to be ahead of the game at least once. I had to talk to Ian alone, without Skip attempting to embarrass me about Randi. I knew he wouldn’t let it rest!

Ian was briefing his men, I waited. He spotted me.

“Don, what’s up?”

“Ian, have you had any reports from the Scott Lane and Baker Street searches?”

“They are still searching. Both properties smell like backed up sewers. They had a helluva job disabling all the security around the windows to finally get them open. The last time I spoke to the men, they were about to open the vaults; thank heaven for Peanut and his team. If we had to blow them, it would have destroyed the interiors of the houses.”

“If you have a moment, please give both searching parties a call. What I am hoping for are documents that may help us to determine who the hell is behind the kidnappings. Have you heard anything about the other seven we rescued?”

“Nothing yet. The ambulance people gave us the body count and the hospitals where they dropped off the rescues. I have teams at each hospital, some just sitting in the waiting rooms hoping to observe the captives’ families coming to retrieve them. They should be reporting in later today. Seven kidnapped people will be joining their families today; that should get some reaction. You might give your reporter friend a call. I am sure he can find out who the people are. Here is a list of the hospital emergency rooms and the number of people that were dropped off and the approximate times.”


Calling Len Porter of the Abbotsville Times was a good idea. I could get more info about the fun Ray Twayne had with his buses and provide Len with another lead.

“Len Porter, please.”

“Len Porter, can I help you?”

“How goes it, Len, did you get a good scoop last night?”

“Don, I don’t know how you come up with those leads, but I owe you big time. Hell, even the television crews are falling all over themselves try it keep in my good graces. But you didn’t call about that did you?”

“No, just checking to see how you did with Ray Twayne?”

“I’m assuming you had something to do with those buses. Yeah, I know, you’ll never admit it. Ray seemed a bit confused, like the buses were a big surprise!”

I was thinking to myself, ‘Len you have no idea how confused Ray was, when we dropped the buses on him. Hell, he can’t even tell his superiors what happened, because he still doesn’t have any answers!’

“I saw the coverage on television this morning. Did you make any headway with Twayne?”

“No, but I am planning to pay him a visit for a one on one interview today. Maybe he will have more news!”

“On that, I wish you luck. But I may have something else for you!”

“Now you have my interest! Your leads are always interesting and I can’t tell how much they have helped my career and income. What do you have, Don?”

“I would suggest you visit the following hospitals, and ask the emergency room attendants about the admissions they had last night. The patients were under the influence of some substance that wasn’t self-administered and all were dressed in paper suits. The odds are the patients don’t know how they got there. There are eleven patients in total. Should give you a great human interest story! By the way, Len, this call never happened.”

Hanging up, a thought crossed my mind, should I call Ray Twayne? No, it’s too early. He was likely still processing the preps. I wondered how many had outstanding warrants that were resolved last night.


I still didn’t feel the greatest. My mind was still coming up with all kinds of scenarios, but I just couldn’t seem to get my ass in gear. Teagan? Hmm, that was a good idea. She was in Abbotsville, and always willing to see her daddy. But were Kelsee and Karry Keys still there? A threesome, John Thomas was more than willing! I called.

“Daddy! I missed you!”

I disliked call display!

“Do you have anything on, today?”

“Daddy, I always have time for you. What time?”

“Shortly after five.”

“I’ll have dinner ready. You can shower when you get here.”

One thing about Teagan, she always made sure daddy was squeaky clean.


Ian was approaching me, Skip right on his tail. News? I hoped so!

“Don, the vaults are open, and there are bundles of cash inside ... big bundles. The crews are guessing mega, mega millions at least. Appears to be more drug money, it’s made up of used one hundred dollar bills bundled, then banded, then one hundred bundles have been shrink wrapped into cubes. All are being loaded and driven to your vault. Mckenzi can take care of it. They also found wooden cases of gold ingots. So far all are sourced from the Canadian Mint. The ingots are bubble wrapped, in sheets of fifty troy ounces and are in wooden cases of fifty pounds each. There are thirty five cases. They also have been sent to Mckenzi. How much room do you have in that vault?”

“More than enough. Anything else?”

“Jewels, all kinds of them. The men have no idea what type they are. Seven cases are heading to Mckenzi. There are also three wooden cases of platinum ingots. What the hell are we going to do with all that?”

“Ian, anything your men need, it can be done. We know the preps are aware of all our vehicles; have a cube of the shrink wrapped cash brought here, you can upgrade our fleet to bigger and better, ones the preps won’t recognize for a few days. Also consider new uniforms, hats, caps, boots, stronger armored vests and more elaborate safety equipment for the guys. Anything required for our Vets’ comfort and safety is now within reach. You can think about that! There is an endless supply of funds.”


More cash, jewels and gold ingots, I still had a cache at the cottage, plus a safety deposit box of Israeli bearer bonds. The rental profits from CHBF Corp. properties were piling up. I made a note to have a roundtable to get suggestions how to use the money for more Vet initiatives. There were likely a number of ideas the men had but had never believed they could bring to fruition.


One thing that the last night’s operation did do was provide the Vets with a feeling of pride. I believe Ian had everyone doing a job, some small, some major; but, with the outcome, they all felt a sense of pride. Hell, it made me feel good.


With another fresh coffee, I wandered down to Peanut’s area. All three girls were engaged, fingers flying over their keyboards. Seeing Randi’s back, John Thomas was reminded of the perfection he was so close to last night. Peanut turned and saw me.

“Hi, Don, I was going to track you down, but what I have can wait. The guys are enjoying the rehashing of the rescues from last night.”

“So true, and they deserve to enjoy it. Tomorrow is another day. What did you have in mind?”

“The security program for the mountain, when do you want me to start?”

“Whenever you are able, how is your work load presently?”

“Controllable, we are wrapping up a number of items, Panel Corps being one of them. I’m still working on the possibility of diverting funds from their numerous accounts, but haven’t come up with a complete plan. Once we start, there will be a very small window of opportunity until they realize funds are bleeding from their accounts. All of their cyber people will be on my ass. I have to be sure they are led to no-where’s-Ville. That’s the main hold up.”

“I have every confidence in you, Peanut. As you are aware, we don’t need the money but bleeding the bad guys is always a good idea. If they can’t fund bad things, we won’t have to figure out ways to defeat them.”

“Thank you, Don, you know we always do our best. Besides, I love this work!”

“As I said, you have my confidence, Peanut. Let me know if you need anything in regards to Everett Mountain.”

“I will need cash, lots of cash. I have been in contact with a security specialist, a former CIA officer. He will use his expertise to help me plan the defense of the mountain, plus he has contacts with contractors who will do the work for cash. So ... no permits, no traceable tracks to us, and no public records of the work that will have been done. With the basic definition of my requirements, he has suggested many improvements I never thought of.”

“Cash is no object, I will advise Mckenzi to provide you will all the funds you need. As a teaser, you can offer the contractor and suppliers payment in gold ingots as well. It is surprising at what people will do for gold.”

The comment ‘gold ingots’ had Peanut’s curiously tweaked. There was a flash of interest.

“Do you have a need of some ingots? They are bubble packed from the Canadian Mint, in one troy ounce each.”

“It’s personal, Don. My mom’s birthday is in two weeks.”

“I’ll have a sheet for you, by Friday.”

“Thank you, Don. I know she will be so impressed.”

“Glad to help. One thing you can do for me, Peanut, is to confirm the ownership for the two residences we hit last night. I believe it is Panel, but I would like to be sure.”

“I will give you a call once I’ve confirmed it.”


Now with a little quiet time, I pondered ... yes, I do ponder. Out of nowhere, came a thought, who were the other captives, they would have to be of some importance, so important, that their names were not yet released to the press. I’ll follow up with Len Porter, tomorrow morning. Then I heard Skip.

“Don, you have a call.”

“Don, here.”

“Don, Len Porter. You really don’t know who the people were that showed up at the emergency rooms in paper suits, do you?”

Now, I was wondering, why was Len posing that question? He had never followed up with me on any of my prior leads. I just read Len’s stories in the Abbotsville Times.

“No, I really don’t know anything about them. I just heard a rumor on the street.”

“Bullshit, a rumor that gave you the name of the hospitals and the number of patients dressed in paper uniforms, and the times they were admitted? I wish I had sources so accurate.”

“You did call for a reason?”

“You really don’t know who it was you rescued do you?”

“Rescued? All I heard was about the admissions under weird circumstances. What do you mean about being rescued?”

“I will give you the short version; one was the president of a large complex in Abbotsville that has military contracts. Two were a man and wife, both involved with one of the major bank branches in Abbotsville. One was a young lady, maybe eighteen, we couldn’t find anything special about her as of now, but we are looking. One is the brother of a State Senator. The other two are young ladies from a finishing school, two military Generals, one of their wives and we believe a daughter. We have no idea of the connections between any of them. But it will give me fodder for a number of human interest features or more. I am thinking of more side stories I can develop. They were kidnap victims, weren’t they?”

“Kidnap victims? Who said they were kidnapped? That’s a surprise to me. Len would you do me a favor and email me all the details you are able to develop on each of those patients. This is interesting! I will have to talk to my source.”

“Don, I will give you everything we develop. It’s the least I can do for all the leads you’ve provided.”


More questions, no answers! It was like opening a new can of worms. What did the seven have to do with ‘Panel Corp’? What did the seven have to do with the generals? Prior kidnappings involving children where to tweak the military, these adults with the exceptions of the generals and their families were going another direction. Once we get the names, Peanut and Skip could do a full investigation on them to enhance what Len was able to provide. There had to be a connection somewhere.

The day was winding down, I felt a bit better. Randi had made herself known to me four times. She walked by my desk, looking at me with her wicked smile, her body moving to get my attention. John Thomas remembered Randi’s naked view vividly. I remembered John Thomas embarrassing me!


Driving to Teagan’s, I made a mental note to bring Peanut a sheet of gold ingots. Rolling up to the garage door, I noticed three faces in the window. Kelsee Keys and her sister Karry were still visiting. This should be interesting. After last night with John Thomas’s failure, I had to see if I still had it. Approaching the front door, it opened. Teagan was peeking out.

“Daddy, it is good to see you. I thought you might have forgotten about me.”

Like that was ever going to happen. Teagan, technically my daughter, was one of my lovers. Forget her? Never! She opened the door. Now inside, I was blessed. Teagan, Kelsee and Karry were all wearing matching red ‘boy shorts’ with matching ‘bralettes’. There was nothing hidden. John Thomas was showing his appreciation and all the girls noticed.

“Daddy, you have to shower.”

Daddy went to shower! The scent of the three girls had me hard and hurting. But it had me wondering how tonight would play out. With three beautiful young ladies, one old fart, and John Thomas; who was going to come up short? The water felt good; while washing my hair, I felt movement in the air, I had company! Now with the water out of my eyes, I saw two companies, Kelsee and Kelly both demonstrating how close to identical twins they were. Kelsee, her arms encircling my neck, was now kissing me. Hmm, she felt so soft. Kelly’s hands were exercising John Thomas; that really felt good.

“Kelly, don’t make Don cum, Teagan told us to wait till later tonight.”

Kelly concentrated on the tip of John Thomas’s head. It still felt good but didn’t get him overly excited. Last evening with Randi was still very vivid in my mind. When the shower was over the girls dried me and then waited for me to dry each of them. This exercise didn’t help my hardon. First up was Kelly, starting from her feet upwards, making sure her anal pucker was dry; a slight tremor went through her body as I stroked her pucker. She then turned for me to do her front. I’m faced with her man in a boat protruding from his hood. It was a dark red bud about an inch long, sticking out like a thumb. I couldn’t resist. In less than a minute, Kelly was in the throes of a climax.

“Kelly, Teagan told you not to fool around, she’s waiting dinner.”

“Kelsee, you know how sensitive I am there! Damn it, Don, you took me by surprise!”

“Yeah, Kelly, I believe that. Move, so Don can dry me. I’m getting cool.”

I used the same tactics on Kelsee, first the back, spreading her cheeks to make sure her pucker was dry. Its pinkish color was beckoning me. Kelsee’s plan was to keep me away from her clitoris, but she likely hadn’t considered I cheat; I would attack her pucker instead. She gasped as I did so. She squirmed, twisting her body to a point that her clitoris was now looking me in the face. To me that was an invitation which I took. With her clitoris in my mouth, being manipulated by my lips and tongue, I grasped her butt cheeks to keep her from escaping. Soon, she was in the throes of her climax.

“Dammit, Don, you cheat.”

Kelly was in her glory.

“Kelsee you can tell Teagan all about your method of staving Don off till after dinner. You did such a good job.”

Both girls looked at me in disgust, but soon smiles filled their faces.

At dinner, Teagan didn’t question the girls about their tardiness. The way she was looking at me, I assumed she figured it out. Daddy couldn’t keep his hands off the two Key sisters. The sisters ate in silence. The balance of the evening should be interesting.


Before returning to the Action Center I made a quick trip to Mckenzi’s. She and the girls were in the kitchen.

“What’s up, Don?”

“Have to get into the vault.”

“For long?”

“No.”

“Good! We will have a fresh coffee ready for you. Would you like something to eat? Tirana is a good cook.”

“Give me a minute, and I’ll be up.”


I was in and out of the vault, quickly. I found a pack of reinforced bubble lined envelopes that easily held a sheet of ingots. I wondered where the envelopes had come from. As I was about to leave, I noticed the boxed cases of jewels. One was open; the guys likely opened it to determine what it contained. I grabbed one of the velvet bags and stuffed it in my pocket. Peanut’s mother would likely appreciate a jewel of some sort.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.