My Everett Mountain Retreat - Cover

My Everett Mountain Retreat

Copyright© 2014 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 7

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2015 for his expertise in editing and proofing.

"Don, I am going to need some funds, the cleaners are nearly done. Need a hundred and thirty thousand cash."

I nod and get up off my butt; shit, I ache all over!

"Don, I also need another twenty thousand for the metal haulers. They are policing the mountain face for brass and ordnances of any kind. They will remove all of the crap Riggs's men left behind; but, they are not happy about the foam."

There are four men, in coveralls, wearing what appear to be gasmasks, walking the face of the mountain, which is covered with blood splatter and human flesh. The active agent in the spray started to foam as soon as it came in contact with human matter, creating a horrible stench. The metal scroungers have bags over their shoulders, and pincers in their hands grasping the casings from the expended ordnances. The pile of abandoned ordnance from the perps is also gone; looks like the salvagers took anything metal. We certainly don't need more ordnance. Once the foam disappears, my Everett Mountain Retreat will have a clean face. A good rain should complete the job.

"Give me a few minutes."

The interior of the cabin is a shambles; the back wall is hanging by a few clumps of log that wasn't directly hit by a projectile. I managed to find a couple of very dusty grocery bags and went to the back. My spiffy shower is now history, the hot water tank is a sieve. All of the moneybags are covered with rock fragments and dust, the granite slab rising from the mountain behind the cabin is pock marked with bullet impacts. I managed to find the open cash bag. Striping thirteen bundles of cash takes time. I returned to the front, and handed the bags to Skip who, in turn, handed one to the lead cleaner.

"Thanks Greg, you guys did a great job."

"We aim to please. You have our number, Skip."

He turns and walks to the tank truck; it growls as it goes into gear and backs down the incline. Then it roars and heads east. The results of the spraying still stink.

Skip walks down the incline to the truck of the metal salvagers. He passes the grocery bag and the driver gives Skip a wave and starts backing down the incline.

One of the warriors had the forethought to purchase an extra spiffy coffee machine and someone located the coffee pods. The smell of fresh coffee overcomes the stench of the spray. All the warriors looked exhausted. Many are bandaged: fingers, a couple of forearms, three calves and, of course, Sil with a sling. Everyone is bleeding, mostly small cuts from granite splinters.

"Gentlemen, we are all alive; some are wounded, but we are alive. Does anyone need a doctor?"

Jake answers.

"No, our medic set Sil's arm and provided him with some pain killers. He will check in on Sil at the Vets Help Center every day. The rest of us have had worst wounds in the field. I never thought I would have this feeling of exhilaration again. This may sound stupid, but thank you for giving me the opportunity to help."

There is a round of vocal approval and the clapping of hands from the group, which includes the seven from the barricades.

"Before we all go patting ourselves on the back, have the detours been removed?"

Again, it is Jake.

"Yes, I grabbed my pickup and took three of the guys to remove and return the barricades to their storage areas. I don't think anyone noticed they were gone but even if they did, we returned them; they will have a hard time explaining the loss of something that is back where it belongs."

"Thanks Jake, that is one thing done. Have any of you seen the inside of my poor cottage. Hell, I may have to get a motel room tonight."

"You really aren't considering sleeping here, the place is a shambles."

"Skip, I have slept in worse in the field. I hope Mark's uncle is available."

"Mark's Uncle?"

"Yes, he is an experienced carpenter who knows his way around log cabins. He does good work."

Mark's voice comes from the left.

"Don, I just talked to my uncle, he will be here tomorrow to do an estimate. He is looking for cured logs as we speak. I mentioned that there was some minor damage to the mountain, but that the cabin is a total disaster. For some reason, he calls you his pension fund."


Now that Riggs is no longer a concern, and his gang of thugs will be a disorganized rabble, for at least a week, maybe I can get my life together and enjoy it for a change. If I can keep my mouth, and my mind, shut and keep my face buried between one of girl's legs, maybe I can have a sane life.

But you know that isn't going to happen.

With Riggs gone, his empire is just waiting for someone to pick up the pieces. All that property is just sitting there. Recalling his family tree, there was no mention of immediate family. Who is going to get control of the properties? My mind just won't give up. Perhaps Teagan has the answer.


There is a roar of multiple engines as all of the vehicles are being moved back to the path leading to what's left of the cabin. Then the Vets pile into their vehicles and leave for Abbotsville; that leaves me with Skip and Peanut.

"Don, I wish I could say longer, but I just can't stand the excitement you provide each time I visit. Could you please forget my telephone number?"

With that comment, Skip actually hugs me, very un-Skip-like.

"Thanks Don, if it wasn't for you I would have never known Riggs had me in his sights. It gives me the willies just thinking about it. We do make a good team."

"That we do! The unfortunate part about it is every time you leave I have to rebuild my grandfather's cabin. Mr. Cree will be here tomorrow."

"I am going to wake Peanut and we are going to return to New York. We will be in touch via email. Good luck on the rebuild."

Forty minutes later, Skip is backing down the incline; Peanut appears to be asleep in the passenger seat. He was a very important part of the defense of Everett Mountain. Can you believe this? I am actually alone on my mountain! The sun is up, and I think I heard a bird chirp.

Then I think of the bunnies; yes, some of you vile readers, I am concerned for my bunnies!

The cabin is a mess, shards of logs cover everything; how the roof is still above me is a mystery! I still have power and the water is still flowing, and I mean that literally; the hot water heater is toast and is leaking from many bullet holes. Turning off the shut off valve stems the flow.

It took me a better part of an hour to clean the living area of debris, shaking out three blankets and a pillow. The sofa will give me some place to sleep; I can hardly keep my eyes open. The control panel for the electronics is covered; surprisingly, the surveillance monitors are still working. They were low enough to be shielded from the barrage of bullets. All of the diodes, indicating movement, are flashing, with two exceptions. Those two no longer exist: some of the bad perps realized they were being watched! Those units will be replaced this week. The recordings show the extensive firefight. Riggs had a helluva force of armed men; then, I see Riggs. His mouth was moving as he was shouting orders; I see a bright flash, lots of smoke, then nothing. A couple of seconds pass then, gradually, a picture emerges; grainy, at first, but the camera auto-adjust kicks in and there, on the ground, is Riggs's severed head. The camera keeps recording a lot of nothing but Riggs's head lying on the ground with his mouth open at the edge of the mine crater. He was the unfortunate one to step on it. Proof positive the prick is dead, very dead! I won, you fucking prick!


After resetting the cameras and replacing the memory stick, I lay down; then nothing until I heard a horn tooting, it was Jack Cree in his very noisy pickup, it needs a muffler. Struggling up, I went out to meet him.

"Hi Don, Mark called to tell me you had another run in with those termites. Shit, it looks like they did a good job on the cabin! There is no salvaging the roof or the chimney, all will have to be replaced. I will give my sons a call; it looks like we will be working here for at least a couple of weeks. Let's look at the back."

The back is a total disaster! As the ordnance passed through the cabin, the bullets expanded and then tore through anything they hit, like my spiffy shower and the hot water tank. Everything will have to be replaced.

"Don, assuming I can get replacements for the damaged items and all of the logs needed, we can start rebuilding right away; we will be here tomorrow morning to start the cleanup. Do you have anywhere to stay? You won't want to be here with the noise we will be making."

"Yes, I can stay in Abbotsville, I have a house there; you have my cell number. How much of a deposit will you need?"

"I hate to say this, but at least fifty thousand to start and that is assuming I can find enough logs. I have a number already reserved, but I still need more."

"Give me a few minutes. While you are waiting, have a coffee; it is one of the few things still working in the cabin."

After locating a couple of grocery bags, I walk to the back of the cabin, grab the money bags and haul them towards the old outhouse, which hasn't been used since I got the porta potty; Now, it too, has to be replaced as well. At this rate, nothing will ever wear out, everything will just be replaced.

There is a sizable opening in the granite face behind the outhouse, about two feet wide, nearly six feet deep and four feet high. It has never been used for anything but storing firewood years ago. I should have thought of it before. Grabbing all of the moneybags, and gem sacks, I drag them to the opening, tossing them towards the back of the small cave; then, the ingots boxes are arranged across the front and that's the last of it. Grabbing five bundles of cash, and removing the bands, I return to the front of the cabin.

"Jack, if you need more, you can call Mark or me; I will get it to you somehow. I assume you are going to have Mark help you."

"If I can convince him, that I need him more than he needs to play poker."


It took me twenty minutes to find enough clothing to pack a bag; everything is covered with dust, wood particles and dirt. The safe house has brand new laundry facilities. The first thing is to drop off the rental and retrieve my Suburban. The drive to Abbotsville is actually peaceful. There is no impending doom clustering my mind. Then it hits me again: Riggs's assets. What can I do about them? I certainly don't need the money or assets but my fucking mind won't leave it alone. I am thinking about all of those assets and what they could do to alleviate the troubles of so many Vets and others. I even have a name of the benefactor, "Riggs Benevolent Fund!" He will likely try to haunt me for the rest of my life, using his dirty money to help people in need. Nevertheless, I have to figure out a way to get control. There is now a power vacuum for the control of Riggs's organization. Many of his lieutenants will be testing the waters for support among their peers. One small thing in my favor; most don't know that Riggs is no more, only that he is missing and the survivors of the battle certainly won't be spreading the fact they were responsible for the death of their boss. Teagan's knowledge of Riggs's business may have the answer.


The safe house is as it is named, safe. Nothing is amiss kids are riding their bikes in the street and yelling at each other; traffic is normal. There are no gunshots, just a quiet neighborhood in Abbotsville. As I pull into the driveway, I notice one of the curtains move ever so slightly. It has to be Mckenzi.

There is movement on the veranda as Mckenzi flows towards me. She may be a killer by trade, but she is all women! She is sporting a smile.

"Hi, Don. I assume it is all over."

"Yes, I think so; the good guys won the first round; but, my cabin is a wreck. Are you up to having a guest for the next couple of weeks?"

"Since you own the place, I guess it would be all right."

What I need is a good ten hours sleep, assuming I can shut off my mind for that long. I do have to speak to Teagan. She could be a gold mine of information, now that Riggs is not alive anymore. Mckenzi leads me to a vacant bedroom.

"What I have to do first is my laundry; everything I own is covered with dirt. The cabin is a disaster, literally."

There is a sound to the left, it is Teagan.

"Don, give me your laundry; we will do it, me and the girls. You have a shower and get some sleep; you look like death warmed over."

The shower did feel wonderful! Hell, I am so sleepy. Now dry, I crawl into a very comfortable bed and pass out. It is dark when I awaken. My mind did shut down. Hell, I am hungry; then, I realize I haven't eaten for nearly two days, just a few energy bars and coffee, lots of coffee. There at the foot of the bed is my clean clothing in a neat pile. The bureau mirror tells me that I need to scrape the hair off my face.


Now dressed, and clean-shaven, my stomach is reminding me that I need sustenance. I can hear a television; the sound is emanating from the living room. From the noise, the girls must be watching one of those brain dead videos, where the so-called performers make up their lack of talent with lots of noise. Jayden looks up and gives me a smile making all the hell I have been though the last couple of weeks' worth while. She looks delicious! Her movements cause Rayne and Teagan to look up. Shit! I thought Jayden looked delicious, Teagan looks ravishingly delicious. I don't know what it is about her, but she has my bell ringing. John Thomas approves of my assessment.

"Uncle Don, are you okay? Mckenzi told us that some guys were after you at the cottage."

"Nothing to worry about, really. How are you girls?"

Teagan is looking at me with her beautiful blue drowning pool eyes open wide, gazing at me. Then I see a thin smile just noticeable on her lips; which, for those who may be interested, are professionally coated with a very moist looking, very kissable lip-gloss. Then I see just the tip of her tongue flicking back and forth teasing me. This is crazy! I, and my friends, just came through a hellish battle with crazy odds, but I never felt as weak as I do now in front of this ravishing young beauty.

"We are great, Don! Jayden, her mom and I have been treated like princesses by Mckenzi. I, for one, am very grateful for your rescue and protection. I haven't felt so good in months. Thank you again."

Teagan is wearing low rider jeans that must have been spray painted on her. They show everything, and Teagan moves to make sure I notice. Her pubes are outlined in the crotch; it shows a fabulous sized vulva, with a very wide opening. I am sure I can see her man in a boat; from here, the protrusion looks enticingly large. John Thomas is really attempting to embarrass me. I need to change this menu.

"Is there anything to eat? I haven't had a decent meal in two days.

Again, my 'Achilles Heel, ' Teagan, steps in.

"The girls are watching a video that doesn't interest me Don. Come on to the kitchen and I will get you something to eat. We had roast beef with all of the trimmings. Did you know Mckenzi is a very experienced chief?"

Mckenzi is a proficient sniper, a very beautiful woman and now I learn she is a chief; what an interesting combination!

"No, I didn't, but it doesn't surprise me; she is very proficient at everything she does."

Mckenzi looks at me; a just noticeable smile graces her beautiful face. Shit, she is so beautiful in her own right, and a sniper. I keep trying to wrap my head around that fact.


In the kitchen, Teagan waves me to a kitchen chair. She then heads to the refrigerator opens the door and leans over; her jeans pull into her ass crack, I am sure I can see the indentation of her anal opening. My imagination is running wild and John Thomas isn't helping. I can't help but watch beauty in motion as Teagan prepares a dinner plate for me. Meat, potatoes, gravy and a number of vegetables cover the plate; then, she pops it into the microwave. I wonder what I will be getting for dessert. I feel so stupid for wanting Teagan, when Jayden is more than willing to satisfy my needs. The meal is very good! As Teagan sits across from me, I can't help but notice an additional button has been undone on her blouse. When she leans over, very full molded bra cups are on display. She sees me looking at her boobs, smiles, but doesn't move to change my view. Hell, I do want her!


"Teagan, do you know anything about Riggs's legal set up, for example, who inherits his holdings if he should pass?"

"Is he dead?"

"That is just a hypothetical question, who is next in line?"

"He told me he had no living relatives. However, he did talk about a cousin, J. P. Morgan, many times and had people looking for him; he seemed have fallen off the earth."

"But did Riggs mention who his heir would be?"

"That really never came up. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious. He does own and control a lot of property."

"I have 'power of attorney, ' if it helps any. He said if he ever got sick, I could do things on his behalf, but that was before the raid on Winding Place."

Now my mind is running wild! ''Power of attorney, ' in the right hands, could transfer every property Riggs owned to a concerned individual, me. However, Teagan is still classified as a minor. How do I get around that? There has to be away!

"Teagan, would you mind if I was to use your 'power of attorney'?"

"To what end?"

"Assuming something bad happened to Riggs, all of his properties would be floating, waiting for another hood to take control, legal or otherwise. Now, if a number of the freestanding properties were, say, donated to deserving people, or groups, before the hoods got wind of it, that would be a better use for them, right?"

"How could you do that?"

"That is the fifty dollar question, but I would need your agreement to let me use that 'power of attorney.' I will look into it today."

'Today' means a visit to my favorite lawyer, Leo Haley. I am still absent-mindedly staring at Teagan's boobs. What do her nipples taste like? A kick in my shins brings me back.

"Quit starting at my boobs! Do you find me attractive?"

Teagan has a look of satisfaction on her face. If I didn't know better, I would think I had been set up! Am I that easy to read?

"Teagan, I have to admit, I love everything about you."

Got her! The blush must have started at her toes; it is now covering her body. It is a very beautiful rosy shade. Her lips are beckoning me to kiss them. Teagan is breathing heavily, I tweaked something.

"Jayden was right; she knew you liked looking at me. I lost the bet."

"What bet?"

"I told her she was full of shit and that your only interest in me was the fact I was Riggs's girlfriend. So, I lost. To tell you the truth, I am glad I did. I feel funny when I am around you."

She feels funny? Hell, just ask John Thomas. I have to get out of here before things get out of hand; or, should I say my hands will start taking liberties with Teagan.

"Teagan, thank you so much for dinner, I have to leave for an appointment."


With that, I am gone. Now in the Suburban, it is eight-thirty and I have an appointment with no one. Then, the image of Charlize comes to mind. Should I call at this time of night? Will Ms. Rose wonder what is going on? What the hell, I can bluff my way out of it. If questioned, I can blame it on Jayden. But it wasn't required.

"Hello."

Luck is with me, it is Charlize.

"It is Don, Charlize. How are you?"

"Horny, I hope you are as well."

"Rayne's apartment in twenty minutes?"

"I'll be there!"

Dial tone.

This is something John Thomas is looking forward to. No rush, just Charlize's body close to mine, with no thoughts of being shot, at least for now. Traffic is light. Pete, as usual, is sitting on his bench; he looks up at the sound of the Suburban.

"Pete, what's new?"

"Actually, it has been quiet. I hear you rescued Jayden and her mom. Are they all right?"

"They are good, just a bit exhausted after their ordeal, nothing physical, just tired."

"I am glad to hear that. I notice you have your Suburban again."

"As far as I know, I am not a target anymore."

"That is good to hear, I will call you if anything happens in the neighborhood. When are Jayden and her mom returning?"

"Within the week. Both should be chomping at the bit to get home."


I wasn't in the apartment two minutes when Charlize came in. Again, she is wearing a short pleated skirt, which she twirls for me the minute the door closes. I love the sight of her bare skin.

"I missed you, Charlize!"

"Hmmm, I doubt that! Jayden has been with you for a couple of days. Oh, that's right; you couldn't do much with all those people roaming around, now could you?"

"You're cruising for a bruising."

"I don't think so. You like this, don't you?"

Charlize is teasing me, as she does another swirl; I have to admit ... she is right. Today there is no rush, no round table to chair, just Charlize to enjoy. She pushes her chest towards me; her nipples are embedded in her shirt. Then, as quick as a wink, she has her panties in her hand. Then she twirls again, giving me a view of everything I desire.

"You enjoy this, don't you?"

"You are living in the same house as Jayden and can see but can't touch. And I hear that the young girl, Teagan, is not bad looking either. Do you like her, Don?"

"I only know her as a result of saving Jayden and her mom. What little I have gleaned so far is that she hasn't had the best life. She's not hard on the eyes, if that is what you mean."

Charlize leads me to Jayden's bedroom, where the covers have been lowered. She leans over to fluff up a pillow, her rosebud glistens with K. Y. Jelly. John Thomas is looking forward to what is to come. Charlize turns towards me and removes the balance of her clothing. Now with her hands on her hips, and her legs spread enough to spread her vulva, I see that her clitoris is swollen with excitement, and so is John Thomas.

"Are you just going to stare or are you going to get undressed?"

Feeling like a fool for standing there enjoying the view, I quickly shed my clothing and join her on the bed. Even on her back, her young breasts are very noticeable; her nipples hard and waiting. First, I kiss her and then the dueling of tongues. I precede south using butterfly kisses to show appreciation of the gift before me. Charlize's nipples get special attention, and my actions please her for her hands are on my head, guiding me from nipple to nipple. I love her taste. Now I feel a bit of pressure to head further south. By the way, she is currently squirming; I don't think her belly button was far enough south. At her pussy, I stop for a moment just to enjoy the ambrosia of her scent. Her elixir is forming on her outer vulva, her labia minora looks very moist and suckable. It does actually taste fabulous! After enjoying the surplus liquid of life, and slowly slipping a finger in her rear orifice, I now concentrate on her clitoris, bringing her up and over the brink four times. Each time Charlize climaxes, her anal ring clamps down on my finger. I love this girl! Then a stupid thought crosses my feeble mind: would Teagan taste as good as Charlize? Am I stupid or what?

"Oh Don, enough, it is your turn. I want to feel you in me."

Now, this is the situation John Thomas has been waiting for all night. In seconds, he is buried to the hilt; it is a very warm moist feeling. Charlize is working her vagina muscles. Hell, this is what all the shit I endured over the last couple of weeks was all about. John Thomas and I are totally enraptured with the feeling when Charlize says.

"Don, I want you to come in my ass. I love that feeling. I love you, you know that."

"I love all you girls. I want to thank you again for what you did for me during the problems."

"Jayden wanted me to do it, I wanted to do it, and I really know you want to do it there and I know you like your cock in my rectum as often as you can. So let me get on my tummy."

Charlize has a marvelous body; her pussy is swollen, as a result of my tongue and cock. Her rose bud shines in the light, ready for me. In moments, John Thomas is in his dark warm hidey hole and Charlize's anal muscles are doing their thing on my shaft. It isn't long before it is over, my shaft pulsates stings of hot cum deep into Charlize. I feel wonderful, and my mind is clear for the moment.

"Don, Mrs. Rose is gone for the night; she is at an overnight meeting. Can you stay the night?"

Can I stay? Hell yes! This is more than I bargained for a wonderful bonus!

"Charlize, I would love to stay and have you beside me all night."


I woke numerous times during the night, my face buried in Charlize's hair, where the smell of her shampoo, beauty soap and a hint if sexual scent brought John Thomas to a stand numerous times. Twice Charlize noticed and reached back and spread her cheeks, and John Thomas would return to his hidey hole. I never climaxed but the warmth on my shaft felt so good.

Sometime in the early morning, Charlize got out of bed and then I heard the shower running. I just lay back enjoying the aftermath of great sex and a very good night. Then my mind did it again. Teagan! A small ripple trembles through my body. The bathroom door opening brings me back to the present. Charlize is in the doorway naked, with a towel wrapped around her head.

"I am going be leaving shortly, Mrs. Rose will be back at ten. But we have time."

She looks at me, smiles and then turns her back to me, looks over her shoulders smiling and spreads her cheeks; her rosebud is coated with a new application of K. Y. Jelly.

"I really do love anal, Don. Are you up to it?"

John Thomas is still hard from the thought of Teagan in Charlize's place. I move the covers and John Thomas is waving in the air.

In an instant, Charlize is in the bed, on her tummy, with both hands spreading her cheeks.


By the time I showered and shaved, it was eleven. Hell, I feel good! At eleven thirty, I was in Leo Haley's office. The look he gave me was one of surprise.

"Are you here about the Mission expenses? Rest your weary mind, all is well. All the expense for the operation of the building is up to date. Actually, Rick Clark and his committee have a very efficient finance control. I paid the last land tax payment. It wasn't due till the end of the month. The Vets Help Center is helping with expenses since they are not paying rent. It seems someone donates sizable sums of cash. I wonder who?"

"Perhaps some outstanding citizen, but that is not why I am here. I need some legal advice."

"Are you in trouble?"

"Me and trouble have never met; no, I have questions about 'power of attorney.'

"What would you like to know?"

After nearly an hour, as I pussyfooted around to the question I really wanted to ask, Leo pointed out a possible solution. If I could be appointed as the minor's legal guardian, I, in turn, could use Teagan's 'power of attorney' visa-vi the guardianship.

"What is involved in getting the guardianship?"

"Are the minor parents still alive?"

"As far as I know."

"They would have to agree, in writing, that they willing to forgo their rights to the child. They would have to be very rotten parents to give up on a child."

"And that is all it would take?"

"I could have the papers drawn up in an hour; however, to make it stick, the parents would have to have 'independent legal advice, ' that would eradicate any possible counter claims in the future that they didn't understand what they were doing."

"You could arrange all of that?"

"Yes, I could make an appointment with a law office a block from here. Once the parents agree, they would sign and that would be it."

"Thank you, Leo. What do I owe you?"

"Hell, you still have a credit from the house purchase."

"Talk to you in a bit."


By the time I arrive at the safe house it is two thirty. Mckenzi meets me at the door, nothing escapes her attention.

"Hi Don, where were you last night?"

"Down town, had a few drinks and didn't want to drive."

"I could have picked you up."

"Thanks, but I was fine."

Who am I kidding? I was more than fine! It was a wonderful night next to Charlize, John Thomas seconds those thoughts.

"Is Teagan available?"

Mckenzi looks at me with a very sinful smile.

"Available for what, Don?"

The tenor of her voice tells me what she is referring to. Hell, she has noticed my sexual attraction to Teagan! Shit! How did that get started? It has to be my stupid looks when I am around Teagan. Have they been that obvious?

"I need to talk to her about her relationship with Riggs."

"She is reading, you will find her on the back veranda."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.