Fantasy Flight: Book 1
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Dead Writer

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joe Johnson is a techie who knows how to sell his company's software, but is ever cursed by bad luck in his travels. Karma gives Joe a little break on a typical, well at least for Joe, crappy, delayed, problem filled flight from hell.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First  

I casually walked back into the gate area to find the girls were finishing off what little was left on the food bar. When I met April's eyes, she blushed really hard and looked away. May, on the other hand, gave me a hungry look. She had changed into a loose skirt and flipped it up to show she was a natural redhead. She was extremely horny and wanted me to know that I needed to take care of it really soon. Her reaction time was much faster than my response time. Her legs had started to part to give me a good look into the valley between her legs when the pilot made his entrance.

"So Joe, ready to go," quipped the pilot.

Before I could answer him he said to the girls, "Ladies I will forever curse my last passenger. It seems he did something to the plane's toilet that the mechanics here are unable to fix. Unless you want to try to maneuver yourselves to tinkle into the small bathroom sink, you should attempt to take care of those matters before we depart."

I guess that registered at some basic level with the girls and they were off to the bathroom like a shot. I could hear them talking about random crap as they were mounted on their respective thrones. Seeing as we would have a while before they reemerged, the pilot got a cup of coffee and grabbed a seat next to me.

"Joe," he said low enough for only me to hear. "You look like a smart guy. I have been flying private jets for over twenty years now and I know the smell of wet teenage pussy. Those girls are going to take what they want from you and you don't have a damn choice about it. All I can tell you is that it is too bad my copilot had to deal with some personal shit this weekend. She is really into girls their age and makes sure I at least get head. On longer flights we swap off so I can knock a piece or two off. Don't worry any about what I may hear while we are flying. I always tell passengers that after 9/11 I have to close the door to the cockpit. Now if one of those cuties wants to try another dick on for size, you can send her up to cabin with a soda and let me take care of the rest."

Shit I knew this was getting too good to be true. I am just going to have to start taking Ambien again so I don't dream at all.

Then as an afterthought, "Shit Joe, it just hit me that you are not one of my normal fares. Man if you are not cool with what they have planned for you, I can get you secured in the cockpit with me. That is about all the choice you are going to have where they are concerned."

Ok? Why would I dream that?

I had barely thanked him when there was chorus of flushing toilets, faucets and then a mass of giggling girls coming out of the bathroom. When they came out, May was the only one of them that had not changed her shirt to make sure I could not miss that the girls were all now braless. April, Jill, Pam and Cassie must have gotten in the luggage while I was getting laid. They were now all wearing short skirts that had not come from the hotel gift shop. I got a good look at Pam's bare ass when she bent over to pick up something that she dropped. I thought it was on purpose until I saw that none of the girls even paid any attention to the pilot or me as they rushed to the soda fountain. All of them had magically produced some of those hard plastic cups with screw lids and permanent straws.

The pilot leaned in to whisper to me, "I really wished I had my copilot today. I would love to be holding those cute butts as they try to squat over the sink to piss. I don't give any of them an hour before they won't be able to hold it anymore and have no choice."

I had to keep from laughing as I saw Jill grab some paper quart soup cups and lids that she pushed into her bag. I don't know why she got those since they each had an empty liter water bottle from the hotel suite. Jill must be a Girl Scout or something.

"Ladies and Gentleman," the pilot started off sounding official. "Please bring your luggage and follow me out to the aircraft. Our flight time in the air is approximately three hours. Only carry on any bags or items you will need during the flight, the rest must be stowed in the baggage compartment. This flight does not have flight attendants. You will need to serve yourself from the galley at the back of the cabin. While in flight I must keep the cockpit door closed."

He loaded up our luggage while we got on the plane. Now I have seen various TV shows on how they build these planes, but you cannot really get a feel of the luxury of these cabins until you see them firsthand.

The girls just rushed around looking at the stuff in the galley, TVs at every seat, the long couches and figuring out who was going to sit by whom. I instead took the time to run my hands over the highly polished mahogany walls and trim, and to feel the softness of the Italian leather seats and notice the lingering scent left from fine Cuban cigars and exotic pipe tobaccos. I even saw that every armrest had the proprietary USB charging jacks for the whole lines of iFruit and Samsung devices.

The girls directed me to where I was going to sit.

I was put in the middle of three seats where I would have April and May on either side of me. Jill, Pam, and Cassie had turned their chairs around so that they were now facing me, letting me see that their wet pussies were still a bit irritated looking.

Jill seemed to know a lot more about these planes than anyone else here and did something that made her seat slide toward me with only inches between our knees. Another adjustment had the chair recline back. Unlike the cramped seats of "the airline" planes, the cushions on these seats elevated to make it almost like a bed. She did something else that made the cushion lift up even more before sliding her butt forward to be right on the edge. When she flipped her skirt up I saw her clit was right where I could lean down to give it a good licking and that is just what I did. As I slid a finger into her tight little hole, I could feel the little pre orgasm tremors. I worked hard to get her off with my tongue while letting my finger tap up around on the upper wall of her vagina. Jill was begging me to get her off and all of the girls were only paying attention to what the two of us were doing.

All of them jumped when the pilot said, "Sorry to interrupt, but you have to have the seats upright and facing forward for us to takeoff. We have to get into the air in the next five minutes or I will have to file new flight plans. You have three hours to work on joining the mile high club."

Since there was no way for hide what I was doing to Jill, I used my other hand to push down around her clit to pull back the hood and attack the sensitive nub. It was too much for her and she screamed out as she came. Not letting up, I lifted my head up so I could really start finger fucking her as fast as my hand would go. The pilot just stood there watching as I took Jill over the edge quickly for a second time. She was lying there limp when I sat back. Obviously enjoying the view of her wide open wet pussy, the pilot expertly worked the controls on the seat to get her sitting up again, buckled in properly, and turned around. As he told Pam and Cassie to get their seats turned around, May reached over to touch his dick.

"Isn't it dangerous to fly when it is like that mister," May said in a little girl voice. "It is so swollen I don't want the pressure up there to make it pop. I think I know how to make it go away and it does not take long."

I saw what pilot meant when he said earlier that the girls had plans for me and I had no choice in the matter. May got his dick out of his fly and the head in her mouth just as she stopped talking. She knew what she was doing or had watched someone else do this expertly a lot. Her head bobbed as she sucked the top inch of his dick while one hand was jacking the shaft. I can't say if it was him being extremely horny from watching me eat Jill or what, but he busted his nut in less than two minutes. May made sure to milk out any cum still in the shaft before zipping him back up.

"Thanks very much for taking care of your pilot," he told her. "Being in that state has no impact on my flying ability, but I am not going to turn down getting it taken care of by a cutie like you. You are definitely one of the best I have ever had do that for me. I would love to return the favor, but I have to get on with to flying you to Philly."

May had a huge smile as the pilot headed into the cockpit, closed the door, started the engines, and got us taxiing for takeoff.

April leaned forward and asked May, "Wasn't that gross and yucky you have his thing in your mouth? Don't you want to puke after swallowing his cream?"

"Nope. He tasted great and I love to drink the cream out. Sometimes it can be bitter. Mostly it tastes like salty snot. I like it better than pussy juice. Once I got a good whiff of man smell from his schlong, I can't stop myself from wanting to suck it until it spits out the cream," May told her.

"But he pees from there," April shot back.

"I pee from my pussy and you lick from my baby hole to my clit!"

"So their things don't taste gross and the cream is ok too," came April's next inquisition.

She got "I think so" from Pam and "yes, lots" from Cassie.

I think Jill was still off on post orgasmic bliss or I am sure she would have said something about my dick.

We all stopped talking as the engines spun up loudly and then we began to take off. I had not been on a plane this small that was not a turboprop airport hopper. As it accelerated to takeoff I was slammed back in my seat and stayed pinned back until he finally leveled off.

The pilot came on over the speakers to say officially, "We have reached out cruising altitude of twenty thousand feet. You are free to move about the cabin."

May was already getting her seatbelt undone and moving over to get mine unclasped as well.

"Joe I don't know anything about you and don't care. I need you to make me a woman right now. If I get to know you first I won't be able to do it. Pam and Jill said you made them feel really great last night," she told me as she was worked to get my pants and boxers down around my ankles.

Tilting her head up to look me in the eyes I said, "I don't have any condoms and I can get you pregnant."

She just put her foot on the armrest, lifted her skirt up and made sure I was able to see her pussy really well as she explained, "Anything is possible Joe. If I had a furry triangle like Pam I might worry about a tiny bit. Cassie said you were cool for real and if you don't stop it, I will get off before we even get started. Now how about you worry about playing with my breasts while I try to get that huge pecker inside me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.