Happy Halloween Caitlin - Cover

Happy Halloween Caitlin

Copyright© 2014 by Will Alan

Chapter 3

Suspence Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman, a pumpkin, a dark and stormy night! Caitlin encounters something that goes 'bump' in the night.

Caution: This Suspence Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Halloween   Transformation  

His erection was buried so deep in her mouth it felt as though he would coat her brain with his orgasm, and she wanted that. She wanted that more than she had wanted anything ever. That was the new thinking going on in Caitlin's new mind. She was on all fours leaning over the back of her bed. The hand made of solid shadow held her head firmly. The heat that radiated from that strong hand penetrated her mind and its fingerprints were certainly imprint themselves on her soul. And she marveled at the pleasure that raced through her as she wanted to perform this act of worship.


Caitlin woke up that morning, this time without her sleepshirt on. Her head was spinning slightly and a murmur of self-satisfaction escaped her lips. Her wild wet dream of the evening was fresh on her mind but she was still blissfully unaware of the evidence imprinting itself on her physically.

She willed herself out of her blissful state, slipped naked out of bed, and into her warm heavy white robe. She headed downstairs to fetch her coffee from the automated machine. She poured in a touch of the pumpkin spice creamer, smiling at the thought, and settled with her kindle at the breakfast nook to enjoy the morning sunshine. Her mind just wasn't focusing itself on the reading she had planned. She put the device down and inhaling the scent of her coffee, stared dreamily outside, working to hold on to the blissful state she woke up with.

With the chiming of the mantle clock she was started to awareness, caught daydreaming. 'Damn!' Cait thought 'first nightmares now daydreams ... Get it together, and get in the shower.'

Running late she started the shower, and pulled out an outfit for work. There wasn't much thought to it as most of her work suits looked alike, blue or black or gray ... Today was not a gray day she thought to herself, she was feeling good and gray was a color she usually choose when she was down. Today's a nice day for that black outfit with the powder blue top. That should be a nice touch of color.

It was after she got out of the shower that she noticed that her breasts were indeed larger than it was before and still sensitive to the touch as they were yesterday.

Toweling off, each breast felt heavier and firmer than when she went to bed. "Well I can rule out pregnancy," she thought wondering why she would be putting on weight. Water retention? Growth spurt? At thirty-three you would think I would be grown already. It had to be a growth spurt because it wasn't just her chest growing, she noticed a subtle change of an inch in height. She was definitely an inch taller, even in her bare feet.

She started getting dressed, but ran into the same problem as yesterday. Only now, none of her bras would fit. Not even her secret backup 'binge ice cream pig out' bra. Ok, plan B, a sweater and skirt day and a trip to the store. There were a couple of files she needed to go over for the Ipswich project, but most of the items were delegated out to others at the firm. The mission critical milestones won't be delayed by Caitlin working for home. Her computer in her home office was upgraded with a VPN access to the firm for this project a couple of months ago. So why not take advantage of a 'chance of snow' day and make some of the more sensitive phone calls for this project at home.

After fixing herself up and slipping into a light brown cashmere sweater, enjoying the softness against her sensitive breasts, and a loose flowing skirt she settled into work mode in her antique cluttered office. The desk she bought a couple of years ago was said to have been used by Theodore Roosevelt. After taking care of the agenda items for the day, Cait decided to treat herself to a lunch out, and a trip to the lingerie shop in town. A series of bell chimes announced Caitlin's entry into the lingerie shop. Certainly a welcome noise as there had been only two customers that morning, one was a quick pantie pick up, the other a friend of Aimee's who stopped by for a bit of tea and a chat. Aimee always had amenities at her shop, making it a point of being a place to not rush. Being a new shop in town Aimee wanted customers to really feel at home.

The store was subdued outside with split display windows on either side of the door. In one window Aimee set up a couple of mannequin forms sporting not their usual lingerie but 'costume' items in stock, a sexy witch, and next to her a very sexy witch. In the other display window were two conservatively dressed mannequins at a round table having tea, with Halloween touches.

"Hello," Aimee said with warmth in her voice, "Can I help you today?"

"Hello," Caitlin replied somewhat startled to see a "sexy witch" behind the counter but she quickly recovered, it is three days to Halloween and they do sell these costumes here she reasoned. "I needed to stop in today because my weight has been changing and I think I need a fitting, do you do that here?"

"Yes, of course! I'm quite expert at it," Aimee said getting a good look at her fresh new customer. A very appreciative look indeed. Aimee's sexual orientation had her well suited for enjoying her job. Even though Cait was wearing a loose fitting sweater and skirt Aimee had already had a good feel for the measurements but she was keeping that to herself while she welcomed Cait to the shop.

"Enjoy a bit of brew," Aimee said dipping a ladle into a warm 'cauldron' set near the coffee and tea service and gave Caitlin a punch glass of warm mulled wine. "A seasonal specialty of the house".

"Thank you," Cait accepted "you have such a lovely 'home'."

"I want to create a place that's less like a store and more like a refugee from the outside," Aimee said "Are you in a rush or would you like to sit a spell?"

Cait welcomed the opportunity to be out and enjoy a new experience. The shop was more like a Starbucks than a clothes shop but that was the kind of space Aimee worked hard to create. A place to relax and unwind as she thought that was what lingerie was really all about. And Aimee was a woman who liked to entertain, and really get to know customers.

'Especially the attractive ones, ' she thought to herself.

The two woman sat and chatted about the local goings-on over a cup or two of the mulled wine. Cait was pleased to have someone showing a bit of interest in her for a change.

She was not consciously aware of Aimee flirting with her, but through their conversation Cait found herself growing more and more interested in Aimee.

The young 30'ish proprietress, was very understanding, Caitlin thought as the two continued to chat about how Aimee came to opening a shop, and Cait came to being suddenly single. She found herself smiling into Aimee's blue eyes, the shoulder length blond hair, warm smile, and pointed sexy witch hat all come within Cait's scrutiny, but Cait found her eyes more focused on her hostess's cleavage and the revealing sexy witch costume.

Aimee welcomed the attention her appearance made on Cait, she was feeling quite compelled by her new acquaintance also. She always enjoyed a bit of flirt with her customers but, she was feeling something a bit more welcoming about Caitlin, a kindred soul feeling and Aimee was looking forward to a bit of seduction on a slow afternoon. By the third round of "brew" Caitlin had not noticed Aimee sweep past the shop door and let the outside world know she would "be back later." As luck would have it, a light early snow outside made that decision easier. Her next decision would also be an easy one for her.

As Aimee handed another wine to Cait, Cait noticed the tattoo on Aimee's soft, slender, sexy, limb.

"Is that a real tattoo?" Cait asked, thinking she had seen it somewhere before. A circle of Celtic scrollwork with a triquetra triangle inscribed within it

"Oh yes, it's real alright! my friend Susan and I got matching tattoos when we spent a weekend on the Massachusetts coast. It's supposed to be religious or something but I just liked the artwork"

Cait found herself revealing to her new friend that she really wanted friends to do things with. She dismissed her confessional state as being the byproduct of somewhat liberal libations but she did not deny to herself that she did enjoy the company and the attention of this woman. After her divorce she found that the few superficial friends she did have were not real pillars of support, and some were more inclined to her ex's side of their story.

Cait really enjoyed another glass of brew and the women's conversation had in an hour or so cycled around to underwear and getting fitted. Aimee was more in her element as she took Caitlin by the hand and led her back to the spacious fitting room. Cait, a bit tipsy in the afternoon, was happy to be led. Aimee left Cait on the settee and returned with a couple of items which she already knew would fit and flatter, and placed them on a small side table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.