Sisterly Love - Cover

Sisterly Love

Copyright© 2014 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Howie a 16 year old, is upset when parents separate and takes off for NYC and his sister. They have a border-line but not quite incestuous experience and she introduces him to Candy, her very horny girlfriend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Several long minutes later, the three of us were sprawled out on the bed, but strangely no one was touching anyone else. Candy was still nude, but Stephie had donned a black lace bra and flesh colored undies along with high topped stockings.

Stephie gently touched my shoulder. “Howie, we need to talk.”

“Not now, Stephie. Not now.”

“Howie!”

“Not now, Sis!”

“Look it’s not as bad as you think, Howie.”

“What ... what makes you think I feel bad, Sis?”

“I know you, Howie. I--I just want to make sure you’re all right, you know?”

“Are you telling me you can read my mind, Sis?” I shot back and sat up, holding my knees to my chest.

Stephie took a pillow and held it to her chest, mimicking me to some degree and also covering those magnificent mammaries. Did we think alike, or what?

“Um, are you gonna tell Mom?”

It was only then that I realized how terrified she was that I’d feel guilty about what had just happened and just might confide in our mother.

“No!” The word flew from my mouth before I’d thought to utter it. The relief Stephie felt was evident from the changing expression on her face.

Off to one side I heard Candy cough. I realized she had to be listening to our conversation, but was she sending a message to my sister with the cough? I decided to ignore it as if it hadn’t happened.

“Good! Good!” Stephie said after a slight pause. “I ... umm, I don’t know what you’re thinking just now, but...”

“Look, Steph ... I’m not thinking period at the moment. I need some time to sort things out, you know? I mean, I love you, I truly do, and I wouldn’t hurt you for the world; Candy too for that matter. But, I...”

She kissed me then, not passionately, at least not at first, but sisterly, but it got heated when I attempted to prolong it and soon Candy was hugging the both of us and I kissed her too.

The next thing I knew I was playing with both their tits. Now don’t get me wrong---Candy’s babies were great---C cups, maybe even borderline D’s. Stephie’s, on the other hand—and I had one of each in my hands at the time---after prying them out of her bra cups, (I still hadn’t mastered undoing the damn clasp at the back) while definitely C’s, were incredible to behold, whether in a tight tee, or glistening with rivulets of water after coming out of the shower. What I’m saying is that if Candy’s boobs were worthy of a 10, then Stephie’s reached the higher level of 11’s or 12’s.

They turned it into a contest of sorts. No, they weren’t competing with one another---they were toying with me. “Lick it harder!” Candy cooed as I went at my sister’s left nipple.

“Give it a hard suck and then bite it hard!” Stephie crowed just as I mashed my face into Candy’s right breast. When I came up for air I saw my sister slapping her pussy with one hand and rubbing her clit with a ferocity I wouldn’t have believed had I not seen it myself.

I was rock hard watching her hands moving between her legs, but I also took note of her full breasts, now swollen with lust and the thick nipples that had hardened at the tips. They were somewhat thicker and longer than Candy’s and I had a sudden longing to be attacking them instead of Candy’s.

But I fought the urge off and returned to Candy’s lovely jiggling tits, with their elongated nipples begging to be sucked and chewed.

When Candy found my dick and gave it a hard squeeze through my sweats I heard Stephie let out an ecstatic squeal, as her orgasm burst over her and moments later she lay spread-eagled and panting.

And suddenly, my sweatpants were around my knees and I was fucking Candy again. My cock sloshed its way into her smooth velvet sheath with ease and from the initial thrust Candy was squealing with delight as her climax washed over her ... I watched her eyes glaze over and her lips puff up ever so slightly. As she said after the fact: “Everything seemed to go white!”

“Candy,” I gasped. “I love you...”

“Oh God,” she gasped back, “Me too!”
There was a long moment of silence, and then Stephie whispered in a tiny voice, “And what about me, Howie? What about me?”

I was stunned. I moved to her and, took her in my arms. I could hear her unsteady breathing as sure as she could hear mine. We moved together and kissed slowly, but with each swirl of our tongues, we drove deeper and deeper, faster and faster. I held her tightly, shoving my hardon up against her vulva, and she pushed back. I felt her thick nipples trying to pierce my chest.

“I---I love you even more than Candy, Sis.”

“You ... do?”

“Yes---I love you now and forever, Stephie.”

Candy, still in the twilight of her own orgasm began to cry. I hoped they were tears of happiness.

This was it. We knew we had to stop, but didn’t.

Stephie and I kissed once more, let our tongues drag over each other’s lips, and then broke away. But our embrace held. With our heads over each other’s shoulders, we panted as though we were in the throes of making love; even though all we were doing was standing there, holding each other as closely and tightly as possible. It was all we could do to resist kissing again. And that was what we concentrated on---resisting.

We worked up a sweat just standing there ... resisting.

After what seemed an eternity to me, our breathing had almost returned to normal. We had been holding each other so tightly that our arms and even legs were quivering and with some reluctance we let go. But our hug had been stopping us from going forward, so when we let go, the passion came back like an unstoppable flood.

Under the circumstances it was inevitable that we kiss again and we did, and then I was gnawing at her hardened nipples and squeezing the lips of her sodden cunt while she encouraged me, chanting, “YES—YES—YES!”

But it was Stephie, who took hold of the hair on my head and yanked me away from her breast to kiss me savagely on the mouth. I used that as a perverted rationale to send two fingers into her steamy vulva and shuddered when she simultaneously wrapped a leg around my right thigh and gasped into my mouth at the thrill I’d provided her. It was a wet, increasingly sloppy kiss that allowed me to taste the salivating hunger she had for me, and which I gave back to her. I felt the full brunt of her weight when she did the same with her other leg and now clung to me like a second skin.

The thing was, I wasn’t ready for it---with my sweats still round my knees---and lost my balance. We fell awkwardly, bouncing off the edge of the bed, tripping over who knew what, and finally slamming me back first into the wall, knocking over a picture I hit with my shoulder.

I recall hearing two things at the same time: Candy, yelling, “JESUS!” and the glass of the picture breaking and falling around Stephie and me.

Fortunately neither of us was cut or hurt in any way other than our mutually damaged pride.

And when my sister took hold of my erection as we got to our feet, Candy took charge, saying: “You two, Stephie’s bedroom---now! I’ll clean up in here. You have unfinished business to take care of.”

I shucked my sweats off as we entered the bedroom. Stephie shimmied out of her panties and sat on the edge of the bed wearing only thigh highs and heels. A very enticing sight to be sure, but she was enticing and more anyway I looked at it.

“Better hurry, little brother. I’m afraid I’m gonna start without you!” That said, she sent both hands to her cunt, one spreading her labia and the other assaulted her clit. She moaned as she touched herself, but she was watching me.

I climbed on next to her, entangled one hand in her hair and the other across her chest to cup and hold her big, right breast. I kissed her just as she arched her back from the sensations her own fingers were giving her. As we kissed, the idea of what she was doing to herself seemed more fun than what my hands were doing, and so I released her lovely breast and gently pushed her hands away from her pussy, replacing them with mine. She was so wet I was fucking her with my middle and trigger fingers fully immersed in her from the start. She ground herself against my hand while I rubbed her fleshy nub of a clit with my thumb. She squealed delightedly and croaked: “Do it! Do it! Do it!”

I kissed her ear, felt her shiver, and then whispered the words that would start everything. “I’m going to do it, Sis. There’s no going back!”

“I know! I know! I know!” she replied, wildly humping my fingers.

I tucked all areas of incestuous guilt into the deepest recesses of my brain and eased my dick into her. As I remember it, it was more like it was drawn into her by a powerful suction with a decidedly reluctant release on easing back out. I went slowly at first, in part so as to memorize the delightful sensations her heated sheath offered me.

Yes, I’d had sex before---Candy, Mrs. Rodriquez’s and her daughter, Rosa, and my high school classmate, Regina, all of whom were fantastic, of that I am positive. But Stephie was ... superior to all of them. There was this contracting of her vaginal muscles that made each and every thrust into her an adventure unlike any other before or since as she milked my dick relentlessly. Moreover, our conjoining appeared to last and last and last---until with a primordial scream we came together and collapsed in one another’s arms.

We didn’t speak for quite some time. And then it was Stephie who began by saying: “I love you, Howie! I don’t know how, but I’ll figure out a way we can be together ... conventions be damned. We’ll get married ... umm, one day; no one has to know. I love you so much!”

“I love you too, Stephie,” I said and meant it. As if to prove it, my hips began moving again. I was still hard and getting harder with each successive stroke.

“I’m your brother, Steph ... we can’t get married...”

Whether she heard me or not, I don’t know, but she responded by moving with me, and then we were fucking hard and fast, screaming and thrashing, grappling with each other with an intensity neither of us had ever felt before. It was love making at its greatest; each time I drove my cock into her I felt as if I was going to cum, but didn’t, and so it seemed that I was constantly at the edge of cumming but holding off just enough so as not too.

Stephie kept telling me she was cumming and our bodies were drenched in sweat. We had the bed shaking and clattering non-stop and the headboard actually splintered against the adjacent wall.

At some point, Candy reentered the room and stood, mouth agape watching us, with one hand between her legs masturbating furiously as my sister and I rutted like wild beasts in the jungle.

Then I came, filling my sister with my seed, but I remained hard and Stephie climbed on top and sank down on my seemingly perennial erection. She rode me for a minute or two then went out of control, using her entire body to jackhammer her cunt on my pole until she weakened to the point of becoming a ragdoll and limply toppled off of me and onto the rumpled sheets.

Strangely enough, I found Candy sitting limply off to one side of the bed afterward, also apparently worn out sexually. I still sported a semi-hard cock, but wasn’t interested in fucking anyone at that moment.

When Candy saw my condition, she immediately begged off, pleading with me not to fuck her and I had to laugh until I realized she wanted me to fuck Stephie again instead.

“I think we all better rest for a while,” I managed.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Candy agreed.

“Howie?” My sister said in a soft, low voice.

“Yes, Steph?”

“What are we gonna do?”

I had no idea and was about to say just that when the phone rang. It was my mother wanting me to know that this Regina was pestering her about when I was coming home, and would I please call the poor girl and talk to her, and by all means tell her to cool down but be a gentleman about it, and by the way, when was I expecting to be home anyway?”

That led me to put the same question to Stephie and she tearfully replied that the schedule had the Sunday train to Yonkers leaving at 7:15 arriving at 8:04. I passed that on to our mother, who commented that Stephie sounded like she had a cold coming on and would I tell her to drink lots of juice. I inquired if she wanted to speak with her herself, but mother being mother declined, and after reminding me to call Regina, ended the call by hanging up on me.

“Mom says to drink lots of juices for your cold,” I said robotically as I placed the phone back on the receiver.

“What?” Stephie said wiping a tear from her eye.

“Well, she heard your voice and assumed you have a cold.”

“Oh, yeah, she has to read something into every conversation. She always does.”

“She wants me to call Regina and get her to stop calling the house, too.”

“Regina? Who is this Regina?” Stephie asked as if she’d never heard the name before.

“She’s a girl from school. You know, we had sex Thursday night. I told you.”

“You had sex with some Hispanic woman and her daughter on Thursday,” Stephie said, looking strangely at me.

I glanced at Candy who had been standing there. She shrugged her shoulders and the movement also caused her breasts to jounce seductively.

I smiled lewdly at Candy and spoke to my sister; “I also had sex with this girl from school after that. I did tell you, I think Candy can verify it, but you probably didn’t pick up on it after hearing about the mother-daughter thing.”

Stephie gave me an odd look and said: “Well, you had better call her. Mom doesn’t like strangers calling the house. I should warn you, she’ll want you to invite this Reggie over for dinner, so tread carefully.” And biting back a sob, she excused herself and ran to the bathroom.

“Oh, boy, she’s gonna have herself a cry,” Candy said.

“What ... was it something I said?”

“You’re a male. Of course it’s something you said,” Candy snapped.

“Oh, get dressed and watch TV. I’ll comfort her. She really doesn’t need you at the moment anyway.” Candy turned abruptly and after knocking softly on the bathroom door, tested the knob, found that it turned and let herself into the bathroom to join my sister.


I got dressed then called Regina. I was surprised at how happy she was to hear from me. I hadn’t considered us any sort of ‘item’ until then and I felt somewhat giddy at having a real girlfriend that couldn’t wait—or so she said---to see me again.

We discussed our last time together, although in the vaguest of terms causing me to suspect that either her mother was within hearing distance, or one of her girlfriends was listening in.

I told her again that I’d be back in Yonkers around 8 or 9 the following night and that if possible I’d like to see her again on Monday after school.

Reggie was all for it, but never mentioned her neighbor, the horny Sydnie-Ann, or the torrid sex we’d enjoyed together and neither did I.

Following the call I took a shower and after dressing, encountered both Candy and my sister Stephanie. “Come on; want to grab a little spaghetti?” Stephie asked with a bright, possibly too bright, smile.

Of course I did. I was starving, and proved it to one and all by gobbling up three plates of pasta and meatballs while both girls watched in amazement.


The three of us played grab-ass in the elevator on the way up to their apartment, and I was stiff and raring to go when Candy finished opening the door.

I had thought to tackle Candy first, but apparently they’d discussed this long before it even occurred to me and I was told in no uncertain terms that my sister had first dibs---that’s exactly the words used---first dibs. And who was I to argue?

The thing was both women cooperated in undressing me while remaining fully dressed, except for Stephie kicking off her shoes. And what is it with women and shoes? They can never have enough of them, and yet hardly any of them actually fit comfortably.

“I wanna suck that lovely cock of yours, Howie. May I?” Stephie cooed. Are there any words more endearing to a male than those? Well maybe, but that still remains my personal favorite.

Then again, I was at a loss for words and merely nodded, which was all the go ahead she needed. Her tongue tickled my pee-hole first then slowly circled the corona. I held her head in both hands as she began to bob and suck, not taking all that much in at first, but what she was doing was plenty good, actually more than plenty good, it was marvelous.

Candy made an appearance, wearing only a pair of panties I hadn’t seen before, and when she noticed me looking her way, she shook her tits brazenly at me, laughed and sat down across from us to, as she said later, “admire Stephie’s technique.”

“I---ot suppose---uck my---other’s---ock,” Was what I heard my sister say with her mouth full. I’ll let you decipher the exact meaning. I didn’t have any trouble understanding, but then I was getting a super premium blowjob from her at the time. I believe Candy understood her as well, for she burst out laughing just after Stephie uttered them.

“Oh---od, I---ove you---other! And I---ove---dis--ig---ock!”

Then, possibly frustrated, she yanked my dick from her mouth and said: “I love you and I love this big cock of yours!”

That said she began rubbing my cock all over her face, pausing several time to give the head a quick, hard suck before rubbing it back over her face again. “What’s wrong with us?” she gently sobbed. “Why I can’t I stop?”

She rubbed my dick, wet with spit and tears and pre-cum, back and forth over her face, licking it each time it passed by her lips.

“God I fucking love this cock, Howie. I want it so bad. I want it in me. You’re my little brother and I want to suck you and swallow you and taste you more than anything in the world!” she cried.

Then she stuffed my cock back into her mouth and sucked me hard before talking with her mouthful again. Not satisfied that her words were clear enough, she pulled off my dick and repeated, looking me straight in the eye “Tell me to stop! Please tell me this is wrong!”

“It’s ... it is wrong,” I managed. “But it seems so right too.”

Stephie’s tears came faster now. “Oh no,” she cried, still looking at me. “Oh no ... Why?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.